Hong Kong Trade Supply: Product Shop

Business Warehouse =96 Retail Goods Wholesale

Wholesale Trading Supply Hong Kong (Asia), United Kingdom, & U.S.A.

Trade Confederation Chain in association exporting electronic
components, technology, outlet, precious minerals, domestic stocks
such as furniture, medical, mobile telephones, computers, office and
business equipment=92s, tools, items watches, building material,
literature, books, audio=92s, film and music, industrial tools, safety
and protection, leather, craftmanwares, military materials, sports
equipment, fishing equipment, outdoor outright and outlet, wine, work
of art, paper, coffee, sugar, wood, mahogany, teak, machines, vehicles
and boats, fruit, tobacco, hides, skins, cosmetics, photography,
gifts, laboratories testing equipment=92s, shoes, kitchen and homewares,
fitness and nutrition, special instruments and various design, and
other local produce. Our department store is an important supply-line
to the most commercial areas. Affiliated trade entities have the
possibility to access a near supply easy by clicking through this
retail trading and e-commerce resource and choose featured products
immediately for distribution. Entered the services of this website you
are welcome for place your order online and shop both small and large
trade on select out of our huge manufacturer and tradable lump product-
line.

Welcome to the areas for shopping..!

Mr Roger K. Olsson
Int. +46 (0) 705474830
Grossist / Retail Goods Forum: http://gross.lefora.com
Website: http://groups.google.com/group/cwm-capital?hl=3Dsv
Website: http://www.sourcingmap.com/?ref=3D4060
0
stans (1)
1/28/2009 2:25:44 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Is any "Product Configurator" engine available for working with Microsoft CRM?
One of our clients(high-tech hardware) is looking for "product configurator" capability to be integrated into Microsoft CRM systems. The configuration process is like to build up a PC. They need a Configrator Engine to be customized to reflect their generic configuration process with SKU # from MSCRM Product Catalog Object. Is any MSCRM ISV doing this? Or, is there any good and established "product configurator" engine available for evaluation. Jonathan Jiang Microsoft Certified CRM Solutions Consultant Siebel 2000/7 Certified Business Analyst Enfowell, Inc. (w...

More greatplains products appear on Microsoft MSDN web site
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/nhp/default.asp?contentid=28001783 ...

auto subtract order taken from supply table
I am new to access and I really need some help. I have two tables, order table and supply table. Each table has an order form and a supply form respectively. This database is use to collect supply items and the order form is to record who collects the items from supply. Everything runs fine expect that when an item is removed from the order table it does not auto subtract from the quantity field of the supply table. The supply table has InventoryID, CategoryName and Quantity. Whereas, the Order table has InventoryID, CategoryName and Quantity Out. I will like to have an update query t...

I'm trying to create product brochure
I'm trying to create a product brochure (11x17) that will contain at least 55 pictures on one 8 x 11 side. I'm wondering if there is a template or wizard that will help me create this brochure. -- Larry - BLL There is rarely ever a template that will suit our needs more than 50%. You're undoubtedly on your own to be creative. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Modrzynski" <Modrzynski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51DF9140-E7D0-4C81-8352-07B0FA963207@microso...

MultiCurrency Question
Hi: I am in a situation where a canadian based company whose Products and Product List is in Canadian Dollars wants to create a Quote in US dollars. It seems that we cannot add the products with Canadian Dollars Currency in a USD Price List when we are using a Percent method of pricing. If that is the case, how can it be handled? I cannot create 2 sets of the same Product because the exchange rate is not fixed. Typically, CRM should be calculating the currency in USD using the exchange rate that's provided, but CRM simply is refusing to allow me to add a product with a different c...

One Note Product Key
As with Mary, my product key does not work for One Note. Trying to find a way to contact MS is difficult. Any suggestions? What version of OneNote are you using? Where did you get it from? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "NR3" <NR3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80CD8D33-3201-467D-B494-3B4C70E18C11@microsoft.com... > As with Mary, my product key does ...

product key generator
I want to use Microsoft-style product keys for my product. Anyone know which algorithm could be used to create and validate the keys? Is there any free source code availabe? thanks DR DR wrote: > I want to use Microsoft-style product keys for my product. Anyone > know which algorithm could be used to create and validate the keys? > Is there any free source code availabe? Wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose ? -- Sigurd http://utvikling.com "Sigurd Stenersen" <sigurds@utvikling.com> wrote in message news:u2nbaZQsEHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > D...

Installed products view
Hi, all: We've got a requirement to develop a view to show the full picture of a customer (a 360� view). The standard "account" details form shows almost everything we need to see, except the products that are installed for each client (regarless in which sales order they were purchased). We need some kind of "union" between installation sales orders and deactivation sales orders. Copying the solution we know from other CRM platforms, we're going to build a new table (i.e. assets), which will be similar to the offer items or sales order items, but will refl...

Product Suggestion: Ability to put serialized items into kits
Greetings all. I've searched the newsgroups and the KB to see if this has been addressed before and I can't find anything. If any of you have any ideas, it would be much appreciated. We've just implemented (converting from older POS system) and we're trying to add kit items. The problem is that we need to enter serialized items into the kits, and this isn't possible. We are bundling together a game console with the power cords and controllers, etc. We can use assembly items I suppose, but those don't have the information we need (ability to assign to depart...

Product Key and Product ID
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have the MAC Home and Student Edition of OFFICE and I have already installed 2 of the 3 licenses. I forgot which one 1 of the 3 licenses I haven't used yet. What could I do? Thank you. bumblebee168@officeformac.com wrote: > I have the MAC Home and Student Edition of OFFICE and I have already > installed 2 of the 3 licenses. I forgot which one 1 of the 3 licenses > I haven't used yet. What could I do? Thank you. Nothing after the install will tell you exactly what you've already installed. From ...

Products from different price lists in one order?
Hi Why the system allows me to enter produts from other price lists into one order (quote, opportunity) when i have a specific price list attached to it? I dont really want products from a dealer's price list to be sold to individuals. Is there a way to restrict this? thank you If you want a "dealer's" price list then you have to set that price list and then link it into that product via the Product's "Price List Items" Otherwise it will price at the "Default Price List" Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm S...

Become crorepati in a less than year time by trading into indianstock mkt option
if u want to know more that how u can becomes a crorepati in a less than year time by trading into indianstock mkt options, u must join sms gupshup free group fully free by sending an sms from your mobile as JOIN OPTIONMASTER AND SEND IT TO 567673434. past six months performance can be viewed by joining yahoo group at URL-http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/optionscripttrading/ and last two months performance can be viewed by seeing optionmaster gupshup group online only after joining first .so it is easy only if u has got such great guide to gives u right call at right time. in past six mon...

Sum.product with text conditionals
Combobox1 stores unique list of items from data sheet. User clicks on command button and VB macro prints selected item to the cell. Now with SUM.PRODUCT I'd like to find selected item in "Item" column and sum all its values marked KK stored in another column (offset): =SUM.PRODUCT((Item="selected item")*(Value)) It works nicely but I need to subtract values marked MM that is a substring of e.g.. 00/11/22/MM/333 II so I added third conditional (multiplication) that search in KKMM column for MM substring: TextSearch("MM";KKMM)=True() It doesn't work so t...

how do I download already once purchased office products
I purchased outlook online about 3 months ago and after downloading the file it asked me if I wanted to keep record online which I figured would be somewhere on microsoft's download site of it office products which would be the likely place to store the download for backup purposes along with the key but I cant find the print out for it and I don't know where to look to find this backup. Can anyone help with a huge problem? First you need to find the email confirmation so you know exactly where you purchased it from. Or the credit card receipt - it should have an 800# on it you...

Trying to set up building list for Banker for new farm shop
What can I use for a list, that I want to compile for all costs associated with building a big farm shop for the banker? Blueprints for the shop would be a start. Since building materials and such can vary widely, the list will have to be custom made for the task. You'll need to think about everything about the project - from floor to cieling, from wall to wall, think of power and lighting requirements, windows, doors, just everything - don't forget electrical wiring, outlets and switches, telephones. The list is almost endless, but blueprints will help you get a strong star...

Where can I find a multiple product worksheet for a sales route?
I am looking for a spreadsheet that I can enter product codes and sales quantities that will record and calculate daily sales averages. "dodger206" <dodger206@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0596A65E-0A42-4C3C-9434-0ECF6EB78E09@microsoft.com... >I am looking for a spreadsheet that I can enter product codes and sales > quantities that will record and calculate daily sales averages. I suggest you read "Excel for Dummies" and construct your own (VERY easy). You will then be able to tailor it to your EXACT needs. And I repeat, what you want to...

Best email archiving and pst management product
Hi guys, We are looking into going with a 3rd party product for archiving and pst migration and have been looking at KVS/Symantec Enterprise Vault and also at EMC Legato EmailXtender. Does anyone have any feedback about these products, or suggestions about other products, or know of any good articles out there that compare email archiving products? Thanks, Dan I think both of the products are good. V6 of Enterprise Vault is way better than 5. They all have their quirks while implementing generally have numerous pricey options to get all the functionality that you will want. A third...

How to adjust label width and height if not using Avery products?
I have purchased Xel-lent labels 16/sheet, size: 10.5cm x 3.7cm. However, i cant find the corresponding Avery label template. How can i adjust the templte size in Publisher to print my labels? Here's how in Publisher 2000; may be the same or similar in your version. I'm guessing you use one of the A sizes of card stock. File Page setup Special size Select the card size in the drop down menu If it isn't there, Width 10.5 cm Height 3.7 cm OK Create the card and Save Now to Print, File Print Select, Page Options button Select, Print multiple copies per sheet Select Custom Opt...

Bids and Asks trade volumes
In Excel 2000 I retrieve via DDE Share from a "MCDDE" program the lates Bid and Ask volumes into Workbook1, =MCDDE|ORDER!'APSPOT.bidvolume(0)' and link the data into WB2 ='\\S1\NDDE$'|'MCORDER2$.OLE'!'Sheet1!R2C2". I also retrieve Ticker data from MCDDE into WB3 in which I would lik to see whether the trade volumes came from the Bids or Asks columns. A present this data is in one Ticker column with the trade volume rolling in on top of each other. The problem: How do I tell if the latest Ticker volume was from th Bids or Asks columns? Logically, if...

Product ID in M05 Std Mini Box?
So I order M05 Standard direct from MS, I get the box, and for the first time since around 1995 I don't have a little sticker on my CD sleeve I'm not supposed to lose. None of the stickers on the box match the correct format for the PID. The problem? My credit union is listed on the website, but not available in the program itself. Can't complain to MS though, because I need a PID to be able to submit a complaint. This is the only place I can share my "issue". Why no ID? Why can't MS get it straight between what institutions are supported and which are no...

how do i do a production possibilities graph between 2 products
i have the following data that i want to show in a graph with the production possibity curve. Missles Cars 30 0 27 2 21 4 12 6 0 8 How can i do this in excel? Do you want a simple XY chart? Correct the spelling of "Missiles", then select the data, start the chart wizard (Insert menu > Chart or click the little column chart icon on the toolbar), choose XY in the list on the left in step 1 of the wizard (not Line, this messes up a lot of people), and choose an appropriate subtype on the right, probably one with markers and straight lines. Go through the rest of the wizard, a...

Filter a product look-up view (product)
Does anybody know how you can filter a product lookup view (in 3.0)? I want to be able to limit the products seen based on a business unit. I.e., we have a pool of products and 4 separate business units. Not all business units need access to all products. The idea is when you create a quote/Order etc. and choose a product, only products valid for your business unit should show up -- Jim H. ...

Pivot Table
Hi, consider an examle of data and a pivot table like in the page of famous jon: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm, namely the most left table in the third row. I want to report all product that have sales above 8000. Other product i do not want to see in the table. I know how to report 3 best products but it is not i need. Thank you riso ...

Creating PDF No Longer Works in Any Office Product
I'm not sure when things stopped working. I have MSO 2003 and Windows 2007. When I hit the PDF button in Excel, it starts going through the PDF motions but then Excel locks up and stops responding. In Word, the screen blinks a few times and then just goes back to Word without making the PDF. This is getting frustrating, any ideas? Try this first if you use Excel 2007 Run Office Diagnostics. Office Button>Excel Options...Resources -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Product Key #2
Where can i get my product key number from my office program? We are about to purchase some new G5's and I will have to put the existing copy of office x on the new computers. I can get the product ID from office but that is it. I have around 17 copies and i don't want to install each copy till i find the correct one. I would appreciate any help. Thanks Robert In article <1122502485.266686.193910@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, info@mbl-arch.com wrote: > Where can i get my product key number from my office program? > We are about to purchase some new G5's and I will...