Home page "Choose a Task" is all blanks!

Recently upgraded from Money 2002 to 2004.
My "Custom" home page is now a blank page; the "Choose a
Task" and "Choose a View" pull-down menus are blank, too.
If I pull-down the (blank) menus, Money crashes with the
typical "Send Error Report" window.

I've tried reinstalling Money... didn't help.

Anybody know what's happening, here?
Which file saves my custom configuration - should I
delete it?

Thx&Rgds...mvm
0
anonymous (74722)
3/4/2004 6:34:30 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, mmiller wrote:

>Anybody know what's happening, here?
>Which file saves my custom configuration - should I
>delete it?

I don' know if this will help, but it will not hurt:

In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles.

Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
3/4/2004 6:56:46 PM
You're correct, Cal, in that it didn't hurt...
Any other ideas, anybody?
Thx&Rgds...mvm

0
anonymous (74722)
3/4/2004 8:20:49 PM
Perhaps I should start a new thread...
I removed/reinstalled Money 2004, and now the symptoms
have changed (for the worse).
Upon startup, an error window comes up:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime error
Program: msmoney.ext
abnormal program termination

Help! Help!

0
anonymous (74722)
3/4/2004 8:48:34 PM
In microsoft.public.money, mmiller wrote:

>Perhaps I should start a new thread...
>I removed/reinstalled Money 2004, and now the symptoms
>have changed (for the worse).
>Upon startup, an error window comes up:
>
>Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
>Runtime error
>Program: msmoney.ext
>abnormal program termination

Take a look at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;240437&Product=mny

You could also Start->Run and entering "regsvr32  msxml3.dll"
without the quotes into the box. If this is not sufficient, see the
methods described in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;814144&Product=mny

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
3/4/2004 9:06:23 PM
Eureka!  Everything back to normal...
Thank you VERY much.
Thx&Rgds...mvm

us;814144&Product=mny

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Home page "Choose a Task" is all blanks!
Recently upgraded from Money 2002 to 2004. My "Custom" home page is now a blank page; the "Choose a Task" and "Choose a View" pull-down menus are blank, too. If I pull-down the (blank) menus, Money crashes with the typical "Send Error Report" window. I've tried reinstalling Money... didn't help. Anybody know what's happening, here? Which file saves my custom configuration - should I delete it? Thx&Rgds...mvm In microsoft.public.money, mmiller wrote: > >Anybody know what's happening, here? >Which file saves my custom c...