Historical charts link

My links from my portfolio in 2002 Microsoft Money no longer take me to where
they say they should go. Example: historical charts,  quote detail, fnd
report. Thye all take me to an advertisemnt to upgrade Microsoft Money. How
can I change my links so they work again.
0
mikep1 (20)
1/28/2008 1:00:00 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

MikeP wrote:
> My links from my portfolio in 2002 Microsoft Money no longer take me to where
> they say they should go. Example: historical charts,  quote detail, fnd
> report. Thye all take me to an advertisemnt to upgrade Microsoft Money. How
> can I change my links so they work again.

I also use M2002 and have noticed the same thing.  I don't think there's
anything we can do about the failing links.  MS seems to have updated
their servers, and M2002 can't talk to them anymore.  Those links don't
work, the online Money software updates also don't work anymore.  My
Vanguard account stopped updating automatically a month or so ago, but
my bank still connects directly, and I'm still getting stock quotes, but
I suspect that will be the next thing to go.  I don't plan on upgrading,
though, because at least with M2002, I retain the ability to import
QIF/OFX data from my FIs' websites even if the direct connections no
longer work.  You can't even do this in later versions after the 2-year
online period expires.
0
lynnjunk (14)

Export Chart to JPG in VB.NET
Hi, I tried searching this group and others to find a way to export a chart from excel using vb.net but I can't seem to find any solution. I'm trying to avoid using VBA. I'm trying: xlsheet.ChartObjects("ChartName").Export("test.jpg", "jpg") but that doesn't seem to be working. The export method doesn't seem to work. I get this error: "Public member 'Export' on type 'ChartObject' not found." Any help would be great. Thanks, JP Nevermind, I found it. Wrong: xlsheet.ChartObjects("ChartName").Export...

Problem with linked files and embeded objects in OE items
People, Has anybody stumbled upon a problem when you link a file to an OE 2002 item or embed an object in it and then when you double click it from within the item nothing happens. Thank you Do you mean Outlook or Outlook Express? OE = Outlook Express but there isn't a v2002. if you mean Outlook and are referring to tasks and other special item types, it's a known problem. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exch...

How to specify pie chart total?
Hi guys, I'm sure this is me being dim but can you help. I have a worksheet showing a column of figures that each shows the number of different 'incidents' that have occurred. At the bottom of the sheet is the overall number of calls. Many calls do not become an 'incident'. Some calls can end up with two or more incidents. I'd like to create a pie chart showing the percentage of each type of incident - with much of the pie chart blank as many calls did not progress to becoming an incident. For the life of me I can't work out how to do this. I can easily c...

Pivot Charts
I noticed that you are limited to the amount of editing you can do to a pivot chart such as sizing it differently. Is there a way to allow me to size it, like you would in a regular Excel chart?? Thanks [This followup was posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting with an email copy to David M.. Please use the newsgroup for further discussion.] Not directly, no. PivotCharts are limited in their formatting capability. However, if you create a regular chart from the PivotTable data, you will have more control over the chart. Of course, to do so requires (a) the PT be formatted with...

anyone know how to plot Ternary Charts in Excel ?
Is it possible to plot Ternary (x vs y vs z) in Excel, like in Deltagraph ? Hi, Here are some links, from previous posts, on ternary plots. http://www.sfu.ca/~marshall/ternplot.htm http://www.uni-wuerzburg.de/mineralogie/links/drawing/ternary.html http://www.geologynet.com/programs/ternplot.xls http://www.prodomosua.it/zips/triangolare.xls http://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/phys-geog/tri-plot/ http://www.agri.upm.edu.my/~chris/tal/talxl.html ftp://www-sst.unil.ch/ftp/jfurrer/Trix_fr.zip http://www-sst.unil.ch/perso_pages/jfurrer/Applications/Trixcel/Trixcel.htm Cheers Andy Nigel Goodwin wrot...

Excel 2007
I can't select a label and move it with a radar chart and excel 2007. Whenever I click a category label, all the labels are selected as well as the chart, so it's not possible to move one individually. ...

Problem viewing 2007pptx file in 2003 involving links
I created a presentation in ppt2007 (so it's saved as .pptx). In it, I have a link to a slide that is hidden. So, you click the link on slide 10, which takes you to slide 11 which is hidden. When you click anywhere on slide 11, it takes you back to slide 10. When you click anywhere on slide 10 (other than the link), it takes you forward to slide 13. When I save the presentation down to .ppt, or even when I package to CD, and then view it on a machine without ppt2007 installed, the link does not work. Slide 11 is still hidden when viewing it on ppt2003, but the link on slide ...

Link to 2.0 Web Cast
Would somebody be willing to post the link to the 2.0 web cast? I remember I got an e-mail with the link for the 1.3 web cast but I did not get an e-mail for the 2.0 eventhough we are on maintenance. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0320_01C73FBE.65885C80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Gerd, I don't think they have one setup yet, although it was discussed. I'd be looking for it either around the new website update in early Feb. = or when the product ships to you in late F...

Problem with MS DTC on SQL2008 win server 2k8 with linked server from sql2000 wi
Hi, We have migrated our db from sql2000 win server 2k to sql2008 win server 2k8. We have linked server from sql2000 win server 2k. By our opinion the problem is with DTC and we have made a lot of setting that we found as solution for our problem, but still the problem exist. There is no any error or worning or information niether in the sql log nor in win event viewer. The application is hanging out and at the end the time out exception is shown. What we have done till now: 1. Enable Network DTC Access with inbound and outbound with No Authentication Required on win 2k8 2. We ...

Pick up date for Charts from the Spreadsheet
I have a workbook with one data sheet and several charts which represent weekly activity. I want to be able to pick up the title of the charts from the spreadsheet, e.g. "Sales Activity for Week Ending April 7, 2006". This title information is contained in a cell in the spreadsheet. How do I get it to display at the top of each chart without having to manually type it in the title area under Chart Options? Wilfred: Here' a link to a post I have on dynamic titles that sounds like what you are looking for. http://processtrends.com/pg_chart_dynamic_chart_title.htm I ...

surface charts in 2-D
There are horizontal and verticle lines across the surface chart in 2-D. Can these be removed. They do not respond to the gridline feature. I have been unable to find a way to remove them. You can't click on them either. Hi, You need to remove the border from each series. http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/tip/removing_lines_from_a_surface_chart/ Cheers Andy Sarah Jurak wrote: > There are horizontal and verticle lines across the surface chart in 2-D. Can > these be removed. They do not respond to the gridline feature. I have been > unable to find a w...

Historical Inventory Costs
Hi, We are trying to find a report that will allow us to see Item Costs from a specific point in time. For example, we would like to know what the cost was for specific items as of 12/31/09 vs. what the cost was of these same items as of 1/31/10 and so on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. "Burke, Tracylee" <tburke@Bostonsand.com> wrote in message news:%23Xxqg5yLLHA.6100@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi, > We are trying to find a report that will allow us to see Item Costs from a > specific point in time. For example, we would like to k...

extending source data in several charts
I have a big Excel doc with numerous charts, each with numerous lines. About once per month, I need to extend the charts for about a month. This is a very painful process for each graph (multiplied by numerous graphs!). Does anyone have any simple method to do a mass change, standard or VBA? This would be extremely helpful. I also noticed some posts using OFFSET, but this would be too confusing for my father (for whom I am doing this) and too cumbersome. Something like a standard function or a VBA macro that I can program would make his life so much easier. Thanks much! if you don...

Tally chart cells exist in Excel!??
Hello I was wondering if for example there exists a way in which yo have a cell which u put a line like &#9553; to represent "1" so fo example if you have 5 of those lines in a cell, i want the cell besid to display the number "5". Is this possible, if so can anyone explain me how to do it Thanks for your time From John Woo -- Neo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Neo1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3032 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50618 H...

problem med links
har problemer med link i outlook. kommer medd. syntaksfejl brug <kommando>/? for at få hjælp hvordan??? hjælp ...

mouse-over link info
In Outlook 2000 or even Outlook Express, when the mouse is moved over a link, the link properties are displayed on the bottom of the window. Is there a way to get that to work in Outlook 2002? Not that I am aware of... does your tooltip work? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Don asked: | In Outlook 2000 or even Outlook Express, when the mouse is | m...

Dates in Charts
I have a chart that I have created based on data that lists dates and amounts. The dates are not consecutive however when I create the chart it shows all dates March 1, March 2, March 3 Even though I did not enter March 2 at all. How do I stop it from doing that? you cant. just like if you had numeric data 0, 3, 9, 15 and plotted it. the numbers in between are still shown on the axis. AGP "Erika" <Erika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BC1E855-7741-44A3-9E5F-7E928A16AE15@microsoft.com... >I have a chart that I have created based on data that lists ...

6 items line-column chart on 2 axis
I would like a bar chart to show (in 2 bars) the forecast dollars and actual percentage, where the forecast $$ use the right axis and the actual % use the left axis. The final 4 indicies will be charted using a line chart. When I create this chart my bars stack instead displaying beside each other presumable because each bar uses a different axis. Is there anyway to show the bars in separate columns? Thank you. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "...

variable height variable width stacked bar charts
Hi I need to create a chart which would resemble a variable width variable height stacked bar chart with values on both sides of the Y axis (This I achieved by giving values needed on the left a negative sign). I tried to get the above chart using all these basic charts in excel - stacked bar charts, stacked column charts,stacked area charts, stacked scatter plots but could not get the final chart. Though I was able to get a variable height stacked bar chart(with pos n neg values), I am not able to get the final desired chart. Please let me know how I can get the above mentioned chart. Than...

Links not working #3
The links in my email are not working, not opening a browser and showing any web sites. Can anyone help, What version of Outlook? "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b8a01c3f98a$e280c9c0$3501280a@phx.gbl... > The links in my email are not working, not opening a > browser and showing any web sites. Can anyone help, Hi, Check the following link : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 This applies for both Outlook and Outlook Express. Hope this helps !!! Regards, Sudharson.AN "Richard" <an...

Changing Default Chart Format
Hello all, I I'm trying to change the format a chart has by default. Basically what I'm trying to change is the grey background in the chart area, making it white by default on any new workbook I make a chart on. Can this be done? Thanks in advance, Cheers Juan Hi, Jon Peliter's article explains this. http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=299 Cheers Andy Saurjusa wrote: > Hello all, > > I I'm trying to change the format a chart has by default. Basically what I'm > trying to change is the grey background in the chart area, making ...

Pivot Table Chart Legend
Hello all. I am currently developng a Line chart via a pivot table. One thing I have noticed is that the legend runs in ascending order. E.g. Z at the top down to A's at the bottom. Is there any way of getting the legend "flipped" so it runs A-Z without amending the pivot table itself?? Thank you. Hi, Double check the chart type. A flipped legend would suggest a Stacked Line chart rather than a plain Line chart. Cheers Andy Chiccada wrote: > Hello all. > > I am currently developng a Line chart via a pivot table. One thing I have > noticed is that th...

Access database link
Am not a Visio user, am an Access person - - - the user makes Visio drawings is not technical. On the drawing are values. These values do not change the shape or size of the image of the drawing - they are just data surrounding the image. This data is already in an Access database and is used for reports and such. User needs Access Table - record 1 data to appear in drawing 1 record 2 data to appear in drawing 2 If he opens drawing 2 - the current data would populate (from record 2 of Table). So if the values in the record changed/updated in the ...

linking colored cell
I have a worksheet(A) with data linked to a second one(B); when I forma any (A) cell with a selected color, I would like to transmit the ne cell color to the linked one in (B); suggestions will be welcome -- Gerbati ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Gerbatin's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1523 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26867 Cannot be done unless Condtional Formatting is used on both cells to produce the color. OR VBA code. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 12 Oct 2...

Outlook is blocking only URL Link attaqchments
A co-worker of mine's Outlook is blocking any URL link (attachment) that I send to her.... I have tried sending her Excell attachments, .TXT attachment, JPG/GIF attachments, and etc. and all of them go thru even with our AVG scanning in-coming emails.. However only when I try to send her a attached link to a website, that Outlook says it "Removed the unsafe attachment".... Any idea on what could be cauing this, I checked her security settings and they seem to be alright... By the way it is Outlook 2000 and running Win XP.... Any help or ideas would be greatly apprecia...