Here's Your Fre*e Gift of Fortune Creating...

RE: Cash Secrets Reports & Software Fre^e...

Hi there,

That's right, you rea^d correctly; I am giving you
Several fre^e super-profit building reports and
Software programs! Why am I doing that you are
asking? The reason is Simple, because I want to
Attract your attention to the kind of quality
And service I'm willing to provide you with so
You can truly profit in the lucrative business
Of Internet marke^ting programs.

When you click the link below, you will first be
Sent to a signup page. You must provide at least
Your first and last name, your email a^ddress
And phone number. Once you've signed up, you
Will be sent the downloa^d link to your email a^ddress
For your Fre^e programs.

Your name and email is needed so we can inform you
of updates and other similar offers. So if
you are rea^dy to start making your fortune
online, please click the link below.

Thank You.
 http://www.ezleadcapture.com/member/freegifts.htm

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070128003100N4v9LeA9

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Rejecting Incoming E-Mails
How do you set up Exchange 5.5 to automatically reject and then delete all incoming e-mails for a specific e-mail address? Do you want it to silently discard messages or generate some kind of reply to the sender? Patrick McMillan wrote: > How do you set up Exchange 5.5 to automatically reject and > then delete all incoming e-mails for a specific e-mail > address? -- Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain. http://spf.pobox.com I would like to just reject all incoming mail silently and if possible, send a rejection reply. At this time, any incoming ma...

Maximum addresses in an Outlook Express e-mail
Is there a maximum number of addresses an e-mail can be sent to using Outlook Express? I just sent an e-mail to many people giving them my new e-mail address and they apparently did not get it. Yet, the e-mail goes thru if I send it to one address. Thanks for any help you can offer. Ask your ISP what their max limit is. It's probably their limit, not OE's. Also note that recipients' servers may detect your message as spam....I suggest you use the BCC field for all your recipients. Also note: This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Expres...

e-connect error after install hotfix
Hi i have security problem with e-connect after install kb902400 on server2003 sp1 if i uninstall kb902400 the module run well. i talk to my MBS about this problem, but he says the problem came from microsoft in e-connect module itself. some one have a work around. thx ...

allow unauthenticated E-Mail from an IP address
How can I configure my Exchange 2003 Server to allow unauthenticated E-Mail from an IP address? In other words, I setup a user in the domain with a mailbox, now i want to setup a canon printer to send email using that mailbox. Since there is no way to enter the email password on the canon printer there has to be a way to send email out without specifying a password. Therefore I am trying to find a way to configure it in the Exchange server so that the Canon does not have to authenticate to the Exchange Server. Thanks in advance, Greg In news:9DF047BD-7842-42BC-93A4-741BAF180834@mic...

How can I e-mail only one page of an excell spreadsheet?
I need to e-mail a one-page spreadsheet, but what gets sent is thousands of blank pages after the data page. ...

can i create message for icon which create in DLL
Hello guys, how to call NOTIFYICONDATA and post message to the icon in MFC extension dll? I can create the icon, but i can not catch the message which point to the icon. my code in DllMain: CreateDialog((HINSTANCE)AfxGetApp(),MAKEINTRESOURCE (IDD_DIALOG1),NULL,SetDispDlgProc); dlgTimer.Create(IDD_DIALOG1); SetResolutionMenu (dlgTimer); m_hIcon = AfxGetApp()->LoadIcon(IDI_DLLSTATUS); StatusAreaIcon(NIM_ADD,1006,m_hIcon,"running"); but the callback function SetDispDlgProc() never be called except Create, why? thank you! delu "delu" <qiudelu@hotmail.com&...

Creating user after big mess up
I had an issue with license and followed a recommended procedure of removing and reinstalling the license. Now I have locked everyone out of CRM! I can't add users through Deployment manager it gives me the error: "The user has not been granted any licenses or the user has not been assigned any roles (80042f09)" I can not open CRM because there are no users installed. I am running windows server 2003 w/sp1 and SQL with latest SP. Running CRM 1.2 Any help would be appreciated! Are you the admin of CRM. can you log onto the system with that account? -- John O'Donnell ...

Creating CRM user
When attempting to create a new CRM user in the user manager wizard, I get the following error after selecting a user from the list of domain users. "You don't have sufficient security privileges to run the user manager wizard." The server is running Windows 2000 server, not 2003 like I have seen on other similar inquiries. Any direction is appreciated. Thanks, I think you need to first liscense the server in deployment manager/liscence manager. Then try to add users in settings through the web interface to verify that you are liscensed and set up properly. BK "A...

e-mail 03-25-10
I have a Dell desktop and a Toshiba wireless laptop both running Vista and when I check Windows Mail, the same message does not always appear on both computers. For instance, if I check the Toshiba, open an e-mail, that same e-mail will not show up on the Dell so I have to send it to myself, shut down the Toshiba and open it up on the Dell. Or if I reply to an e-mail on the Toshiba, it will not show up on the Dell under "Sent". ??? Sent messages will only show on the machine it was sent from. For incoming, I believe only one machine has "Leave a copy" checked...

Is there a way to know when a Contact Record was created?
Is there a way or place to see when a Contact Record was created? I used to us ACT and part of the Properties or General Info automatically recorded the Creation Date for that Contact. It was very useful info to purge my Data Base of Old Inquiries that never developed. "WIM4246" <WIM4246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93299CA1-AD1A-421D-8371-97DF1AE6BB03@microsoft.com... > Is there a way or place to see when a Contact Record was created? > > I used to us ACT and part of the Properties or General Info automatically > recorded th...

Extender-Create a new data entry window
Is it possible to create a new extender form or window (not sure of the terminology) to enter data into Dynamics? Specifically the Sales Forecast Window in Manufacturing is terrible for entering data, everytime you move to the right, it the scrolling window jumps back to the top and you have to find the item again. Anyway, I would like a new window to enter a sales forecast, is this possible? thanks -- Doug Unfortunately Extender data is stored in Extender tables and cannot be stored in the Sales Forecast tables. I agree with you that the data entry screen is horrible. I am tal...

Creating a PDF
How can I publish my company newsletter to a pdf so that I may send out the newsletter via e-mail? Here's how I do it. Create the newsletter with Publisher (or other program you like, i.e., Word). Convert it to a pdf file with a pdf producing program, i.e., Primopdf, PDF-XChange, Acrobat etc. Send newsletter out as an attachment to the e-mail. Primopdf is free and can be found at: www.Primopdf.com PDF-XChange is a modestly priced program which produces excellent results and beats all pdf programs for creating the smallest size files. It can be found at: http://www.docu-track.c...

I am looking for a template to create bank deposit slips.
I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a template to create my own. Thanks. Unless your printer has a magnetic ink cartridge, you will not be able to do this. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "kkmoore" <kkmoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:571C5524-B368-492A-89CD-34CB94E7EF99@microsoft.com... >I am so tired of lilling out bank deepost slips and I am looking for a > template to create my own. > Thanks. > On Jan 7, 10:51...

Some Visio drawings lose text when creating PDF from Word
I have a number of Visio drawings that I've inserted into a Word document, using Edit>>Copy Drawing in Visio then Paste Special (selecting Microsoft Visio Drawing Object and Paste Link). When I compile a PDF using Adobe Acrobat Professional 7, some of the Visio drawings lose their text (all of it). <arggh> Anyone got any ideas or cures?? Thanks Mike ...

Exchange System Manager error
Hi, I created some Public folders in OL 2003 before Xmas no problems as I am the administrator for the local domains server & Exchange admin. Today I tried to create additonal folders form my LAN XP machine but continually receive the error of: Unable to create the folder. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator. When I look at the folder properties in OL I see the folder contact is NT USER:S-1-5-21-606747145-1682526488-682003330-1109 but I have no idea who that is...or was more likely! If I then g...

Need help creating a database for a shopping cart website.
Being a total newbie to Excel I need some help building a database for my first shopping cart website. Other than the SKU numbers, what other information do I need to include? For the website I have selected SecureNetShop as my shopping cart service and will be using PayPal as my payment gateway. Any and all help is more than greatly appreciated. Thank you sooooo much! :o) Here's what I would do... they appear to have an export function. So manually enter a product, and export it. You should now have a "template" for yourself. ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www....

Automatically send e-mail on your behalf
when trying to send email from access 200 thru outlook 2000 - I get message "A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow this?" I would like to turn this feature/message off so a user doesn't have to hit a yes for all the email that is trying to be sent. On some systems this works fine with access 2000 and outlook 2000 but on others it comes up with that message. Any Ideas? Thanks Gary it's the new security dialog - for more information about it see http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm You'll only be able to disa...

Outlook 2000: E-mail Format
When I open an E-mail form by clicking on New Mail Message and then click the "To" box, the E-mail address that I get is the recipient's name. Does anyone know how to set the default to show the actual E-mail address rather than the name? This is important for those people who have more than one E-mail address. Thanks. Spike drajr@houston.rr.com it uses the email display name, which you can change for every contact. -- "Spike" <dudman@verizonmail.com> wrote in message news:O7GZtxvaDHA.1280@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > When I open an E-mail form by clickin...

Where are Rules stored created in 'Organise'?
I'm using Outlook 2000. Whilst in the Inbox, having received an email I want to filter out, I use the Organise/Using Folders and send the umwanted email on to the delete Items folder. This seems to be working fine - however how would I delete this 'rule' that I have created with organise? I have checked the Rules wizrd but the rules created with organise does not reside there. Are they located somewhere else? Thanks in advance for any help. ...

How do I create a Blame Line?
I've got a button in WORD to Show/Hide it but how doe I make one? What is a Blame Line? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "SteveI" <SteveI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CEF15404-8F2A-467A-93EC-BB430669F460@microsoft.com... > I've got a button in WORD to Show/Hide it but how doe I make one? > ...

Viewing other user's e-mail
I am the administrator of our network running Windows Server 2003 and Exchange Server 2003. I am trying to figure out how to view other people's e-mail folders from within the System Manager. I went through Method 1 on KB article 821897 and I now have the Security tab available. I then went into System Manager, went to the properties of the First Organization and removed the Deny setting for "Receive As" ans "Send As". I just don't get how to actually open another user's mailbox. What am I missing? ...

Gift certificates and multiple stores
Previously we could only use gift certificates at the store they were recieved into the system at. Can anyone tell me if 2.0 address this issue ? Or can anyone share a work around ? No - Gift Certificate are still store only. You you want enterprise wide we have an add on program that includes that [store and hq utilities] Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = "John M" <JohnM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BB4B131-CFBC-41E4-A102-C25413418A7B@microsoft.com... > Previously we could only use gift certifica...

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to
The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Eric Peterson on 5/2/2005 9:41 AM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. <fcds-mail.fcds.org #5.1.1> I receive these messages for an account that was deleted 8 months ago from time to time. It usually happens when inviting groups of people to an appointment or sending to an all school distribuion list. I have searched both AD and Exchange and can find no reference to the account. I have also used A...

How do I make my e-mail newsletter longer?
I want to use the existing e-mail templates to create my newsletter but I need more space. When I use File, Page Set-up I can make the page longer but it places all the text boxes in the middle of the lengthened page. What should I do? Thanks, You will have to adjust the elements. Even if you make the page longer, Publisher will only send the standard size page as an email message and all the elements will be attached rather than embedded. Convert the publication to a web page. Setup up your email to send HTML, copy and paste your publication, it will then be embedded. Be aware most f...

creating a table automatically
hi this is my first post, i'm fairly new to excel & i was hoping someone could help me out. i'm doing some computer work for my uncle & as i was going through everything that needed doing & i came accross this excel problem. I'd already created the document which is an operational status report. when he asked me to set it up so that a section of the report would automatically appear on each new page of the document. he's given me a list of the cells he wants to appear automatically. the list is a box from the cell A8 down to the cell N17. within the box is at least...