Here's another good one... (Money 2005)

Money's Online Services for my Credit Union have downloaded my auto loan as
a credit card.  I can't change the account type and I can't merge it with
another account.

Does anyone know how to link the online services with my "REAL" loan
account?

|| Aaron

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Problem with OutputTo in Access 2007 + Visual Studio 2005
Please forgive me if I'm posting to the wrong group. I'm converting an application I wrote in Visual Studio 2002 + MS Access 2002. It was a console application that was executed from an Access Macro. The application would open up the current Access Database, it would export a particular report to HTML, then it would call a webservice on a remote server to send out the exported file via email to a distribution list. I'm converting this to Visual Studio 2005 + MS Access 2007, so that I can export the reports to PDF. Everything converted over just fine, except that I can no longe...

microsoft money #10
I tried to open Money on my computer (version 2003) The original page was replaced by Microsoft. How did this happen? How to I get my original files? What "original page"? What makes you say it "was replaced by Microsoft"? Have you tried opening your original files? (Money File|Open or double-click on them from Windows Explorer.) "DR support" <DRsupport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB8D2DDB-8EA1-4665-A875-D19A468B19AA@microsoft.com... >I tried to open Money on my computer (version 2003) The original page was > replaced by Mi...

Money 2004 Upgrade Problem
I've been using Money 2003 small business. When I put in Money 2004 Standard it converted my files to 2004. I want the full small business functionality but now cannot open my files in 2003. The error reads: "Money cannot locate '(file name)' or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only file or you do not have permission to change it or your disk drive is write protected." I know the file is not read-only and is not open in another program. I also have the permission to change files on my computer. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do? I'm prett...

Mail deliver to another similar domain
Hi there, I am running Exchange 2000 on my Windows 2000 server for my domain (say "ross.com"). On Internet, there is another similar domain name called "russ.com" owned by another one who is a home business owner. The problem is: Many of my customers sometimes intend to send emails to my company at someone@ross.com, but by mis-typing, they actually send to someone@russ.com. Unfortunately, the russ.com domain does have a email server, and my customers (or potential) can't realize their emails won't deliver to me. On the other hand, inside of my network, some of my em...

Copying inbox from one account to another on exchange 2003
Hi I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is there a way to do that? I tried copying to the public folder then copying from public to new account - but the dates changed to todays date for all emails! Any thoughts? Use PSTs. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Ali" <Ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B67F087A-39D7-4DBA-947D-F20F63574952@microsoft.com... > Hi > I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is > t...

OL2007+Exchange: Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...!
I'm seeing a very strange issue with my Outlook2007 (against Exchange)... Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...! Steps: 1. Send an email. Sent email gets saved under Outlook's default "Mailbox\SentItems" folder. 2. Go to that SentItems folder, and move the mail to another folder (let's say "Foobar") under your inbox. 3. Go to "Foobar", make sure mail is still there. 4. Let Outlook Sync up with Exchange server (or hit "Send and Receive"). 5. You will notice that the mail disappears... ! I did a full text search in my ...

Problems with reports on Money 2004
I am having problems getting onto the reports page as everytime it crashes. I have tried to repair using the disk and uninstalled and re-installed and it still doesn't work. I am told that there isn't a new UK version available so I cannot upgrade. Can anybody help In microsoft.public.money, Jayne Morris <Jayne Morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am having problems getting onto the reports page as everytime it crashes. I >have tried to repair using the disk and uninstalled and re-installed and it >still doesn't work. I am told that there isn't a ne...

Can there be variable size columns in one report?
I want to create a report that has 3 sub-reports of different column widths. Is this possible? -The 1st sub-report has 1 column that occupies the entire width of the page -The 2nd sub-report can fit 2 columns in the page width -The 3rd sub-report can fit 3 columns in the page width Subreports can have any number of columns that don't have to be the same from one to another. Typically your columns should display across then down in order to render properly as a subreport. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "SheldonHinds" wrote: > I want to create a r...

How do you import data from one Excel document to another?
Hey everyone, I work at a school and I'm trying to update their attendance reports from hand written to excel, but I'm running into several problems. For one, I need it to be able to calculate how many "Ab"s (absents) there are in the worksheet (for the individual student's attendance page). And THEN, I need to have the sum show up on a completely new document (for the overall attendance report). Is that possible? I've fooled around with data importing and several other things, but I'm just too new at this. If what I'm asking is possible, can anyone he...

List details in another sheet
Hi, I have a sheet "Data" with transactions by customer. Column A has the Customer ID. In another sheet called "By Customer", the user selects from a drop down a Customer ID, and clicks a button. What I want for this button is to run a macro to get in a 3rd sheet, "Transactions", columns B, C, D and E from the Data sheet, for the selected customer ID. Is that possible? Can somebody help? Thanks, Cecilia Use VLOOKUP http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-vlookup-formula.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Chechu" <cecichi9@hotma...

Money 2004 Backup file
Hi Is there a way to specify a folder in the 'backup' options in Money 2004? For instance, I would like to backup to my zip drive which is drive R. But it doesn't give the option to specify a folder in that drive, just saves it in the root folder. Thanks Dan In microsoft.public.money, Dan wrote: > >Is there a way to specify a folder in the 'backup' options in Money 2004? >For instance, I would like to backup to my zip drive which is drive R. But >it doesn't give the option to specify a folder in that drive, just saves it >in the root folder. ...

Problems shelling another application
I am not sure what is going on with this so I am not sure what to ask. I'll just share my experience and maybe somebody can point out what I am doing wrong. I am attempting to launch another application from my VB app. The code to launch the other app is just a simple shell call (lngProcID = Shell(strAppPath)). The call to Shell does return a value but the app does not appear to have been started (does not show up visually and is not in task manager). Using the value held in strAppPath in the Run dialog (Start->Run) starts the app just fine. I figure this has to be some ...

Import data from Money 2002 to Excel
Hi, I'd like to import some transactions history from Money 2002 into Excel. Does anybody know how I can do this? Thx. In microsoft.public.money, Nick wrote: >Hi, > >I'd like to import some transactions history from Money >2002 into Excel. Does anybody know how I can do this? Prepare a report in Money and right-click into it. You can copy and paste or choose Export.... For more sophisticated information access, search Google for Moneylink. ...

Money 2007 deluxe backup issue
for some reason Money is breaking up my backups to my 4gb usb flash drive around the 3 mb area - i have compact data checked - regular files are 8 & 12 mb are there settings to change to prevent this from happening there is plenty of space on the drive it names the file xxxd1 when i used my gigabank 8gb drive it did not do this but alas it died when i just try to continue on the 4g it says already used insert me medium advise please thanks In microsoft.public.money, tony wrote: >for some reason Money is breaking up my backups to my 4gb usb flash drive >around the 3 mb area...

Can Money store bill balances?
Can money store my bill balances? For instance if I only partially pay a bill, I'd like to see what my balance is. Only if you create a liability account, record the bill as a liability, then pay all or part. The balance of the liability account is the balance of the bill. -- Chris Cowles Gainesville, FL "BDK" <BDK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:298D90B7-A9CC-4F60-B598-196D52517C16@microsoft.com... > Can money store my bill balances? For instance if I only partially pay a > bill, I'd like to see what my balance is. See also http://u...

Money 2000 Windows XP SP2 Password problems
Hi. * I have reformatted my hard drive (On a Compaq Table TC1000) & reinstalled Windows XP Pro Tablet. * I have then installed the Windows XP SP2. I then restored my backups, which included my mny data file from Money 2000. * I then (amongst other software installs) installed Money from the original CD. * When I tried to start Money, it asks for the password as usual BUT it doesn't accept the usual password. * I have checked that it is the right file, checked Caps Lock, typed carefully several times - to no avail. * Are you aware of any problems with Money 2000 & SP2? I...

Combine rows to print on one label
I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel 2003). Each student has one row of information for each course they take. I need to print one label for each student and each course & grade must print on a single label. How do I combine the rows to cause this to happen? assuming the info in the row is divided into separate columns for name, course, grade, etc you can do a mail merge in word using the spreadsheet as the data source "Clearcreek" wrote: > I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel > 2...

Outlook - CPU Spikes
I've got a Dell XPS M1210 - Outlook 2003 Pro We have 4 of these machines - I personally have one as well. Mine works great no problem.... however one of the others is a problem child. I've personally re-installed the OS 4 times on this machine. When you bring up outlook (with Exchange account) I get CPU usage spikes (40%-60%). Explorer.exe shows in the task manager as the culprit. Shut down outlook and it chills down to 0%-2%. Bring outlook back up .... it has a CPU spike heartbeat every 5 seconds or so. I've set the email account on several other machines ... no problem.. so I...

macro-import another xls file
Hi, i need a macro to import another xls file.When i run macro i need a window to appear and to browse to the file i need to import. I allways open another file, so i want to browse for the file. Can this be done? Thanks! Try some code like the following: Sub AAA() Dim FName As Variant Dim Filter As String ' Excel 2003 workbooks Filter = "Excel Files (*.xls),*.xls" ' Excel 2007 workbooks workbooks Filter = "Excel Files (*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.xlsb),*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.xlsb" ' Excel 2003 and 2007 Filter = "Excel Files (*.xls;*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.xlsb),*...

Is Auto Expansion (i.e., wrap text) of a cell possible when the cell's contents are based on another cell?
I am trying to display the results from one tab (Tab 1) in another (Tab 2). So, for example, tab 2 contains the formula "=Tab1!A2". However, when the results are too large to fit the cell in tab 2 (i.e., the cell that contains a formula that draws from a cell in tab 1), the wrap text feature does not work unless i first double click in the cell in tab 2. Is there any way around this? Can the wrap text feature work automatically somehow? Or will i need to double click in every cell that contains text that doesn't fit into the cell. Thanks for any suggestions, or VBA code, th...

how do I "point" to another global.mpt file in MS Project 2007?
we created a number of filters and maps in Project 2003. Can I point my Project 2007 to that existing Global.mpt file referenced by Organizer? Hi, You can only select the Global.mpt when you startup Project. The surest method is to start Project by double-clicking the Global.mpt icon itself Proejct will tell you (twice!!) that you cannot open a Global.mpt but by replying OK twice Project is open with the right global. Another way, without useless warning messages is to open Project by double-clicking an .mpp file stored IN THE EXACT SAME FOLDER as the desired global. ...

Money 2005 #34
Perhaps I don't quite understand how to use Money, it's all new to me but this is my question, When I create an invoice and I receive that invoice into my business account it shows as "payment for invoice" but when the check for that invoice is deposited into my bank it shows up as 2 deposits when I download info from the bank. I can't get them to "match" as the "payment for invoice" does not show as an income. Am I missing something? -- Any help will be greatly appreciated, MtnMaine I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem because...

All in one!
It is a lot of all - Hottest Offers - Gifts, Discounts, Sale, Fre Stuff, Freebies, Coupons and more you will find at us. UK Best offers Discounts, Free Stuff, Freebies, Coupons, Gifts, Sale, Hottest Offers 'Coupons, Gifts, Sale' (http://www.freestuffleague.co.uk -- maxaoff ----------------------------------------------------------------------- maxaoffi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3779 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57355 ...

Add values in a column according to value in another column
How can I add the values in a column according to values in another column? If there is any value in a row in column B, I want to include the value of the corresponding row in column A. I'm flexible as to whether this is ANY value (i.e. not empty) or greater than zero. Hi Paul Maybe something like this =IF(B1="","",IF(B1>0,B1+A1)) Regards Cimjet "Paul Kaye" <paulmjkaye@gmail.com> wrote in message news:05befaf3-9ba8-48c8-aebb-654f0269d1dc@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > How can I add the values in a column according to values in another > colu...

Explanation of Money Performance Report
If i run a perfomance report there are 2 columns for judging performance - "%Rate of Return" & "Annual % Return". I am having a problem understanding the meaning of each column. If I run the report for exactly 1 year then both columns show the exact same numbers for indexes such as Dow Jones Indutrial Average or Nasdaq Composite which I have in my watch list. In the same report for exactly 1 year the 2 columns have very different numbers for my stocks and mutual funds. For example I have a mutual fund which shows 1.28 for % Rate of Return and 21.32 for Annu...