Help with MSN Synchronization-Money 2007

Hello,
I have been using money for several years and have just recently upgraded to
money 2007.  Anyhow, I've noticed since I started using it my information has
not updated on MSN money the web site (account transactions,balances, etc.)
It also does not show my balance on my checking account (it says N/A) and it
used to show it before.  Is there some setting that has gotten screwed up
somehow?  Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know if any fixes?
I've done everything the knowledge base article said-no results.  Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks,
Dan
0
DanR (5)
8/18/2006 1:46:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money comes with free telephone support -- did you give them a call yet...?

Dan R <DanR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>I have been using money for several years and have just recently upgraded to
>money 2007.  Anyhow, I've noticed since I started using it my information has
>not updated on MSN money the web site (account transactions,balances, etc.)
>It also does not show my balance on my checking account (it says N/A) and it
>used to show it before.  Is there some setting that has gotten screwed up
>somehow?  Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know if any fixes?
>I've done everything the knowledge base article said-no results.  Any help is
>appreciated.
>Thanks,
>Dan

0
benjimen (59)
8/18/2006 3:46:18 PM
Dan, I'd be curious what your results were if you called them.  I was
told that this feature was removed (though without telling anyone and
leaving very confusing settings and checkboxes in the options menus)
but I have been meaning to call as well and just haven't made the time
so far.
-Dan

Ben wrote:
> Money comes with free telephone support -- did you give them a call yet...?
>
> Dan R <DanR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >Hello,
> >I have been using money for several years and have just recently upgraded to
> >money 2007.  Anyhow, I've noticed since I started using it my information has
> >not updated on MSN money the web site (account transactions,balances, etc.)
> >It also does not show my balance on my checking account (it says N/A) and it
> >used to show it before.  Is there some setting that has gotten screwed up
> >somehow?  Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know if any fixes?
> >I've done everything the knowledge base article said-no results.  Any help is
> >appreciated.
> >Thanks,
> >Dan

0
danielorth (20)

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

tracking bonds in money 2004
When I put in the bonds, price, etc, it has market value of 1% of the real value, i.e, 25.00 bond, value is .25 pls help Read the article in help on how Money prices bonds. It's as a percentage of face value. "ms" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7dd001c3e93c$b3c2bf20$a101280a@phx.gbl... > When I put in the bonds, price, etc, it has market value > of 1% of the real value, i.e, 25.00 bond, value is .25 > > pls help ...

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Money and Windows Mobile 5.0 Devices
I've got a new Windows Mobile 5.0 device and have found that the PPC Money client for Money 2005 will not sync to it. From http://www.microsoft.com/money/MoneyForHandHeldDevices.mspx it appears Money 2004-6 will not sync but it doesn't mention anything about Money 2007...but I can't find a Windows Mobile Client for 2007. Is there anyway to get any version of Money to sync to a Windows Mobile 5.0 device? Thanks, Don Not at present, except by using third party software such as SPB Finance/ -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.or...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

Help Required

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

Synchronizing System State is stuck...
Appreciate ideas on how I can cancel a synchronization task of the System State for a server on DPM 2007 please. Running on a Win2003 Srvr R2 SP2, 1GB ram, 50+GB of free space on DPM servere hard drive. The server it is backing up is accessible locally or remotely, don't see any events giving me ideas for tackling this. Get following error if click on Stop protection of member: "Cannot perform remove member because the replica is not idel. (ID: 141) Wait for the ongoing job to complete or cancel the job in the Monitoring task area." Not able to cancel task i...

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

Need HELP! for Linking data

compact database in VBA access 2007