Help with income/expenses

Running 2003 in home page I setup income and expenses I prefer to see one
whole month. Money some how shows it as 1/22/2006 through 2/20/2006 any way
to fix this?
Thanks

Jeff

jlgs1947 (1)
2/21/2006 3:34:52 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Sorting and Date Format Help
I hope this makes sense, but without going into a lengthy detail of what I need to have work, is there a way to take a date and either use said date, or add either 30 or 90 days to it and format it as mmm-yy and still be able to sort and group it without the interference of the day portion of the date? I have the formula for the calculated date working as needed. Now (I think) it is a formatting problem with the date. I need to sort a second field and the day portion is causing it to not sort as needed. Example: Class CalculatedDate Shown in Formula Bar AKU ...

Help with a simple formula #2
I'm new and trying to learn Excel so please excuse the simple questions. I want to create a formula on a spread sheet that will subtract the number that I will put in a new cell every month from a cell that never changes. This cell - with the answer - sits below the spreadsheet. PghPatti If I understand you correctly, you will need 3 cells. One cell, say A1, is the cell that never changes. The second cell, say B1, is the cell into which you type a number. The third cell, say C1, is the cell that has the answer of the second cell subtracted from the first cell. In the third cel...

Macro problem help please.
Hi all you brain boxes out there. Need some help please. I have a book with about 10 different sheets in it. What I am after is a way to copy the information from a worksheet row to another worksheet without going back and forward cutting and pasting. The macro i was trying to use was this, Sub Macro3() ' ' Macro3 Macro ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+a ' ActiveCell.Rows("1:1").EntireRow.Select Selection.Copy Sheets("POrder").Select ActiveCell.Offset(-4, 0).Rows("1:1").EntireRow.Select ActiveSheet.Paste Sheets("Phot...

I keep getting content protection enabled on my calendar. help.
When I enter an appointment in my calendar it changes to "content protection enabled" and I can no longer read the appointment. How do it stop this? ...

Help: copy old ss data to new ss, with row mis-alignment
Help, Daily I create a spreadsheet from a database, In column "A" are "Item Numbers" in random order. I insert a 'new' column in front of column 'A', where I type text comments as I receive verbal updates during the day. The next day, I generate a new spreadsheet from the database whose "Item Numbers" may OR, may not have been on yesterdays spreadsheet. Currently, my routine is to copy-n-paste yesterdays comments into this new version which is a pain and time consuming. QUESTION; Can someone provide the formula, that if there is a match ...

Duplicated incoming mails
Hello, I receive duplicated emails in my inbox. Lots of the mails I receive have identical copies, although there is a difference: one them is in plain text format the other one is in html. I am using Outlook and the Exchange server is 2000. Does anyone know what the reason is for this and what setting can stop this? I searched the knowledge base but have not found anything. Same thing, Do you have SP1 & SP2? >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >I receive duplicated emails in my inbox. Lots of the >mails I receive have identical copies, although there is >...

Setting up a rule help
Hope someone can help please? I'm trying to get Outlook 2003 running on Vista to green flag anything coming to me new e-mail address and red flag anything to my old e-mail address. I have got it partly working. However anything sent to me as CC or BC or from "yahoo" groups I subscribe to I can't see a rule to configure this bit. And easy way to do this please? Many thanks "Joe Bloggs" <pwormald@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:i_ednSfcKPKj9kHUnZ2dnUVZ8oCdnZ2d@bt.com... > Hope someone can help please? I'm trying to get Outlook 2003 running o...

Categorizing ordinary expenses during travel
I have a dilemma. When I travel besides buying the tickets and lodging expense, I continue to incur normal daily expenses like food. What's a good practice? Do I categorize these ordinary expenses during the trip as ordinary expense, eg food or should I create a subcategory under vacation called food. any suggestions? "Deviliscious" <deviliscious888@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1130722517.229460.180950@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I have a dilemma. When I travel besides buying the tickets and lodging > expense, I continue to incur normal daily expenses li...

Help! Wherecondition date nightmare
ok im starting to get the hang of passing queries through the wherecondition instead of queries but this one has me stumped my code Dim stDocName, strdate As String strdate = "[Date to Arrive] =" & Me![Text28] stDocName = "Time Details1" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , strdate i added a watch to strdate which comes back "[Date to Arrive] = 19/10/2007" so i no that its picking up the correct date however the report returns blank!!! i know the records are there for this date so i checked if the date formating was the same this ch...

2nd request Help with Formula
Good afternoon: This formula works when an address is entered. I need the option to enter an address or a name and have it populate the same. I sent an earlier posting, with an attachment, Thanks John [Address] =IF($D3=400,"",INDEX('Legal (2)'!$A1:$A400,$D3,1)) [Owner] =IF($D3=400,"",INDEX('Legal (2)'!$B$1:$B$400,$D3,1)) [Col-D] {=IF(LEN(TRIM('Data Sheet'!$D$20))>0,SMALL(IF('Legal (2)'!$A$1:$A$400='Data Sheet'!$D$20,ROW($B1:$B400),400),ROW('Data Sheet'!A1)),400)} We've seen your first post. ...

Help with macro or VB to Merge Multiple Columns Of Data Im getting RSI from all the copy and pasting!
I have an application that exports data as below ABSLIVE AGRDEVBACK AGRDEVWEB 26/06/06 1294 26/06/06 1436 26/06/06 399 26/06/06 1299 26/06/06 1439 26/06/06 399 27/06/06 1318 27/06/06 1452 27/06/06 404 This is a sample of six columns . The text in row 1 is in columns 2,4 & 6 The cells in row 1 in columns 1,3 & 6 are empty There are varying numbers columns and rows each time the application exports. All of the dates are consistent across each row I need to convert this to a structure that can be converted into an access database something like this ABSLIVE ...

Help... Exchange Virus?
OK, I need some help. I am running an W2KAS and E2k setup. I have been having issues with account with my ISP being locked down for 24hr periods because I am supposidly sending "spam mail". When we looked into the details the ISP said I have been generating 1,000+ emails/day which I know I am not. I do however get System Administrator replys in my Inbox stating email failures for emails that have been sent to outside as well as inside email accounts. I obviously did not send any of these emails. I am also running all the latest service packs for W2k and E2k, Norton (upda...

Templates help, Excel 2003
I have soem templates that I store in a shared folder in a mapped driv over a peer to peer network. The folder is teh alterante stratu folder (Z:\\XLSTART). When I do File, new, I see the links to m templates, but they wont load. If I click in the "On my computer link, the dialog box will pop up, the templates will be there but the wont load! Please help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com bump -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com First, the alternate startup folder isn't usually used for templates--in fact, it's not usually used (that I've s...

pleasseeee help
I am having trouble sending e- mails from windows live keep getting error messages I can send it from msn hotmail but when I try to send to mail I get a host cannot be found and a bunch of error messages please help "kat52481" <kat52481@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A166BC26-D619-42BD-B9F2-A9C8E6242586@microsoft.com... >I am having trouble sending e- mails from windows live keep getting error > messages I can send it from msn hotmail but when I try to send to mail I > get > a host cannot be found and a bunch of error messages plea...

Outlook2000 Help

OUTLOOK HELP!!!
I cannot open links that come through an email in outlook express. when i double click a link just won't open. Everthing else seems to work fine. can anyone please help out. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer...

help with drop down menu data
i am trying to create a worksheet where i am picking items out of inventory cell "A-1" has drop down menu which i select item (no problem, i can do that) Cell "B-1" is the corresponding price for the item selected in cell "A-1" example: the drop down allows me to select widgets, modifed widgets, budget widgets, or premium widgets. (up to about 30 choices)......the price of widgets is 10.00, the price of modified widgets is 20.00 the price of budget widgets is 5.00 while the price of premium widgets is 30.00 and so on....... how do i get cell "B-1&q...

Design Help, Please
Hi, First, please forgive the long explanation as I want to explain in detail what I have and would like to change. I currently have a database that has been built upon over time to a accomodate user needs, but isn't working quite as well as it could. Currently, I have the following: table: tWorkLog fields: JobNumber, Tech, StartTime, StopTime, and WorkCode Switchboard: combo box cboTech stores each techs name. subform: fJobList that stores repair jobs assigned to each tech subform: fPkgList that stores fabricaton jobs for each tech command button: cmdMiscJob...

Login Failed(Help me Please)
Hi All my H.D.D have bad sector and that on SQL server directory on my database login file(x_db_login.idf) so I copy from there by tools but it's not work other file for(x_db_data) what I do? I creat database by same name(x) and i copy SQL(x_data /x_log) from old to new but still giveme same erorr. Any one have solution for this?? thanks MOH. I.OWN wrote: <cut/> Use the sp_attach_db stored proc. See doc. on http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa259611(SQL.80).aspx cod Thanks Cod I will check and come back to you thanks again "cod" <wolfcod@gmail.com&...

VBA help
Hi there, I'm not very good at VBA and would appreciate some help on an issue I need to resolve. The basic scenario is this: This is a workbook that tracks holidays for a department. Each individual has their own worksheet that is set up identically to everyone else's. There are a few other worksheets in the workbook that must be be ignored. The individual sheets will have data entered into them on an ad hoc basis in either of two ranges. The first, B17:D62, is a full block of data but the second, J17:L62 and O17:O62, skips two columns (M and N) in between. When a cell h...

Macro Help #13
I have daily excel files for 4 years worth of data that I need to consolidate into 1 workbook. Each workbook contains 5 days worth of data so I only have to open every 5th file. The data is in the same range in each files (F16:J37) with dates across the top so I need to copy the data and transpose it to the consolidated workbook. I've created a macro to select the range and a macro to paste / special / transpose but I'd like to be able to run a macro on 1 file to do the lot. Is this possible? Cheers Lee Hi Lee See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#LoopBooks HTH....

Need help traversing a folder and/or identifying sub-folders
Hello, I am trying to write a vbscript that will tell me what, if any, versions of the Microsoft .NET framework is installed. I have found several, but none that will identify if .NET 3.5 or higher is installed. My thoughts on one method is that if folder a folder exists where the folder name starts with "v" followed by a number, then that version of .Net is installed. So, I get to the C:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework folder. First, how do I identify the folders and not the files? I think these folders become part of a collection. I then loop through the co...

HELP ON A FINAL PROJECT.....
HI EVERYONE!!! I'M FROM MEXICO AND I'M A STUDENT. I HAVE A FINAL PROJECT IN SCHOOL WHICH CONSISTS OF BECOMING AN EXPERT IN USING THIS PROGRAM AND ALSO TO IDENTIFY KEY PROBLEMAS YOU, AS USERS HAVE WHILE USING THIS PROGRAM. IT IS IMPORTANT TO SAY THAT THIS PROJECT IS TARGET TOWARDS PEOPLE WHO USE THIS PROGRAM IN MEXICO. I AM NEW USING THIS PROGRAM, THAT IS WHY I NEED YOUR HELP. I'LL BE CHECKING FOR ANY RESPONSES IN THIS NEWSGROUP. BUT IF SOMEONE CONSIDERED HIM/HERSELF AND EXPERT AND CAN HELP ME, YOU CAN ALSO ADD ME TO YOUR MESSENGER SO WE CAN CHAT. THIS ARE MY SCREEN NAMES FOR...

Help with a formula
corpse_make_list={{[magic_ring];1;1;12.0603};{[stem];1;1;3.9799}} This is the data in the cell, for a game. The last two numbers 12.0603 and 3.9799 are what I need to change, they vary throughout the column. Is there a way i can make a formula for this to change each end number by a certain amount, say 10X what it is now? Thanks for any help, Im very new to Excel :D Zemo, This should show you how to do it: Goto Cell A1 and type exactly this ="corpse_make_list={{[magic_ring];1;1;"&B1&"}; {[stem];1;1;"&C1&"}}" Now in B1 put in 12.0603 and...

Please Help AutoFilter
Hello, Friends 1. Application.Dialogs(......................).Show I need Custom Filter Dialog, but in VBA it have not, if found only this(xlDialogFilterAdvanced, xlDialogFilter) Is someone know how can i do this? 2. ActiveSheet.Range(ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Address).AutoFilter Field:=ActiveCell.Column, Criteria1:=&quot;=5&quot; I need to know how to get not absolute position of Field:=(ActiveCell.Column) On Jun 3, 12:42=A0pm, anvarfromkz <anvarfro...@domain-xyz.in> wrote: > Hello, Friends > =A01. > =A0Application.Dialogs(.......................