Help resources

Does anyone know of good support resources for using MS
Money Small
Business? I am looking more for the business accounting
side. Or someone who
gives support for MS Money?
Thanks.
Tom Anthony

0
anonymous (74722)
1/6/2004 2:59:07 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

2 value formula help needed
Hi All Sorry new to this, and am fairly ok on excel but having problems figuring this one out I have some values that i want to total and show and additional currency + total. So as an example Cell A1 A2 A3 A4 (this is how I want it to look) 500.00 600.00 AUD 750.00 1100.00+AUD 750.00 can i do this and how ? thank you just realised i have posted this in access instead of excel - sorry karenp wrote: >Hi All > >Sorry new to this, and am fairly ok on excel but having proble...

Help with saving files
Hi I'm having a big problem with my PC at the moment and a hard drive reformat is on the cards. Last time i did this i tried to back up all my emails and contacts to reinstall them after putting a clean XP home install on the drive. This ended in failure as only the folders appeared and nothing in them!!! Can anyone help with an idiots foolproof guide as to how to back up all my contacts and current emails and news groups etc so that i can restore them after re-installing Win XP Home and Office XP? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Rgds KEv The file you need to back up is your ...

VBA Error NEED HELP!!!
I am trying to create a "smart" database intermediary. I am trying to use the item number from the import value into a SQL Select statement as show below in my code to match up with only GP items associated with the generic item number. I am getting an error 424 (Object required) at run-time. Private Sub ItemNumber_GotFocus() Dim rst As Recordset Dim db As Database Dim strSQL As String 'Sets the RowSourceType to a Query ExportedItems.RowSourceType = "Value List" 'SQL string to query dynamically from Item Number in Access database If (Not IsNull(Me.Control...

Problem Please help me #2
Dear Friends I am putting the same question back. I had a problem in my Store which was currupted and hence it was not doing the backup correctly due to the same my stm file started growing. So to solve the problem we have use the repair tool on the Store and Deleted the STM file and created new file. NOw the problem i am facing is in the mailboxes of users they have some emails which they can not open, Delete it gives the error message Object access failuer. I have deleted and purge one of mailbox and It is showing the correct mails when logged on to the new computer but if i log on...

exporting report to excel- Help!
Hello All, I need some help with Excel. I am exporting a report (from progra called Report Viewer) and saving it in Excel format. After it is save and I go and open the report in Excel, I get an error saying- ERROR WERE DETECTED IN REPORT.XLS BUT MICROSOFT OFFICE EXCEL WAS ABLE TO OPE THE FILE BY MAKING THE REPAIRS LISTED BELOW. SAVE THE FILE TO MAKE TH REPAIRS PERMANENT. The repair listed is- RENAMED INVALID SHEET NAME. Once the spreadsheet is opened, any cell with the value of *0*, come up as a whole heap of ####### or the words DEFAULT FORMAT. I can fix i by fomatting the effected cell...

can't use windows mail, help
have been using windows mail regularly for months and even last night however today it decides to ask to logon and when i put in username and password it doesnt accept it. I have gone to tools, accounts, properties, servers and the password authentication box is unchecked, but still it asks me to logon. First, test your password by logging in to your provider's webmail. . If that works, it proves you have the correct username and password. A likely reason for the username/password failing in Windows Mail is=20 account corruption. One thing you should try as a possible quick fi...

Help!!!!!!!!!! Word as my e-mail editor quit..took a hike
What happened? It was working fine... Now I get a message saying word isn't installed or there is a problem so Outlook is my e-mail editor.... The artist in my is crying WHYYYYY ME!! Any suggestions? There appear to be a whole host of causes for this error message. Most have no solution. Here are a few that do: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q284900 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q319796 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q196871 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q223934 -- Russ Valentine [M...

the whole screen in publisher 2000 is shades of green help
when I open publisher 2000 the background is a shade of dark green and the page is a bright green. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling/repair anyone any ideas please as I cannot view any of the colours properly. It does print properly but the colour scheme is purely guess work. No other programs are affected Help here http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/Publisher/FAQs.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rsheraa103" <rsheraa103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB4D3EA-04E0-4A18-8F6F...

Help Needed Fixing Code !!!!!!!!!!
I need someone to take a look at this code for me and telling me what I am doing wrong. What I am trying to do is delete any row where this condition is true: c.Offset(0, 2) <> "Completed" And c.Offset(0, 3) <> "Completed" And _ c.Offset(0, 4) <> "Completed" And c.Offset(0, 5) <> "Completed" In other words, if the values in these cells are anything but complete, delete the entire row. For Each c In Worksheets("Ready for DDS").Range("B2:B" & SL_lRow).Cells If c.Offset(0, 2) &l...

I need help with an Excel "table" formula
I have the formula: =SUMIF(InStateTravel[Dept ID],$A$2,InStateTravel[Meals]) in my worksheet that works fine. Howerver, the field: "Meals", is also the value of cell A11 on the same worksheet. Further, all the cells below A11 are the value of other fields in the table: InStateTravel. Is it possible to write the formula so I can just copy it down? For example: cell A12 has a value of "Lodging"; unfortunately, when I copy the formula down, it still refers to the field [Meals]. I would like it to refer to the field [Lodging]. Thanks in advance. ...

Extra quotes in CSV file (""") Help !
If I write a excel file that has a string as follows: ( 1,"ABC",2 ) the csv file contains ( 1,"""ABC""",2 ). How do I trun off the 2 extra ( " ). ??? FredCollinsIII@EarthLink.net Fred, Those extra quotes are intentional and necessary. For a description read "Delimited Text file" at http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/textfiles.htm -- Regards from Virginia Beach, Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com Note: Top-posting has been the norm here. Some folks prefer bottom-posting. But if you bottom-post to a reply that's ...

Help! Mailbox move gone bad
Hi, I was moving a mailbox between 2 mail stores when the PC I was using to to do the move lost power. I now have a complete mailbox in the source mail store (which the user can still access) and a partial mailbox in the target mail store that is marked with a red X. The partial mailbox cannot be purged, and it tells me that the operation cannot be performed because the mailbox has been reconnected to an existing user account. The AD user account shows that its mailbox is the one in the original mail store. How do I get rid of the partial mailbox so I can try this again? Thanks fo...

very annoying problem Please help
Hi, I am very upset, sorry I am sure this is simple for most, but. I use excel more as a database. I do not use many formulas etc. And it serves me well. Excel 2003 why can I NOT paste a number into a cell???? without excel messing with it. ex: 123497865 I want that pasted exactly as it looks. I have tried all 4 paste options. It's driving me crazy. I want excel to do magic whebn I choose, is this not possible? Sucks really Luke Sorry, forgot. I also tried ALL formats of the cells,rows. etc. I want this I get stuff like this 7.4019E+22, not the numbers thanks Luke "Frank&quo...

Help with: ...query that does not include specified expression .... as part of an aggregate function...
Good Afternoon, I keep getting "You tried to execute a query that does not include the specified expression '(Max([b].[AS OF DATE])) Between [a].[closedate] And [a].[trade date]' as part of an aggregate function." when runnng the query below. Any assistance offered is greatly appreciated. Thank you. UPDATE DISTINCTROW tbl_TXN_PortIncExp AS a LEFT JOIN tbl_HLD AS b ON (a.[CUSIP OR LOAN #] = b.[CUSIP OR LOAN #]) AND (a.[PORTFOLIO CODE] = b.[PORTFOLIO CODE]) SET a.XDate = (Max([b].[AS OF DATE])) Between [a].[closedate] And [a]. [trade date], a.TRANSTYPE = "I...

Can't view pic. attachm. in Outlook EXP. Help
I am using Outlook Express 2003. I received an e mail with a picture attachment after viewing the picture I created a folder for it in Outlook Express Inbox (File/New/Folder) named it and dragged the e mail to the folder. Later I re-opened the e mail and found that I couldn't click on the attachments (they were a muted color and wouldn't allow me to view the pictures. I have used this method before and have not had this trouble but obviously this is a new installation and there must have been some setting that is causing this problem>>>>>Please Help. JOE Joe <...

Help. I am brand new to Excel but need to quickly come up with a formula to do the following:
Help. I am brand new to Excel, but I need to quickly come up with a formula to do the following. In any programming language it would be a simple do while loop, or equivalent, but I can not find out how to do it in Excel: Input a Daily Amount, let's say $150 * or call it DA Multiply it times 365 for a yearly amount Input a Number of Years, let's say 5 * or call it Y Multiply the Yearly Amount times the number of years to get a Total Yearly Amount or call it YA Input an inflation Rate, let's say 5%* or call it IR Input a number of Years, let's say 20 * or call it NY...

booking a resource in outlook 2003
Right now when someone successfully books a meeting room in outlook they get an pop up screen letting them know it was succesfully booked, what I would like to do is have an automatic email sent to the the person who has booked the meeting room. How would I go about doing this? Have you looked at the Folder Assistant on the Properties dialog for the = folder? --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Need help with SQL statement
Hello, I need to do the following: The Item price must be copied to Pricelevel C as back-up. Next the price entered in Pricelevel A must be copied to Item price Is this possible thrue an SQL statement? I don't have SQL knowledge, so I hope you can help me. -- Kind regards, Raymond Bakker ReBuS b.v. The Netherlands BACKUP FIRST. If at all possible, perform these operations when the store is closed. In Store Operations: UPDATE Item SET PriceC = Price then... UPDATE Item SET Price = PriceA If you are in an HQ environment, you'll need a different set of queries. Tom -- St...

Need Help Please
Hello, I have a simple code for spell check Private Sub Command542_Click() DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSpelling End Sub However in usage I am finding that this code is not checking subforms and some memo fields. Do you have any sug. in modifying the code to check subforms.. thks a million la -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

help with header row format
Hi, The first row in my excel file is the header. When I insert a new row after that, the new row takes the format, color etc of the header. How can I avoid the new rows inserted form taking the format of the forst row? Thanks If it's Excel 2003, when you insert the new row under the header row youy should get a small icon appearing which has a drop down arrow providing format options. You can select to format the new row as the line above, the line below, or clear formatting. -- Noel O'K "Chris" wrote: > Hi, > The first row in my excel file is the header. W...

Help #32
In excel 2003 if I choose the office assistant and type a question to get help, topics come up. But, when I choose a help topic a blank white box just pops up. ...

Help! Cannot access Publisher keep getting installation error message
I downloaded the patches from the MS website to deal with the viruses out there. This messed up my MS Office professional program and I got installation error messages. I tried to reload MS OFfice pro 2000 and in so doing, have had tremendous difficulty with the disc 2 that has Publisher. I also tried to load publisher from an original publisher 2000 disk. It is actually on my system, but i cannot bring Publisher up or any publisher documents. I am desperate to get at some files and need Publisher for work. Can anyone help. I'm desperate and they've hung up on me at MS...

Resource mailboxes - Conference rooms
Hi, Is there a way to audit resource mailboxes? We have shared conference rooms account where some admins do delete meetings sometimes - intentionally or not. Is there a way to keep an eye on those changes, and who does what? Thanks, Sorin On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:59:02 -0700, SorinD <SorinD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Is there a way to audit resource mailboxes? > >We have shared conference rooms account where some admins do delete meetings >sometimes - intentionally or not. > >Is there a way to keep an eye on those changes, and who does what? ...

Upgrading Outlook 2000 to 2003 help.
We currently have all our staff laptops running Office 2000. We have since then got our selves a Exchange 2003 box and have been told that under the Exchange 2003 licence we can install Outlook 2003 on all our laptops that connect to the Exchange box. (is this correct?) If so do we just send round the Outlook 2003 in a .msi package to the GPO that contains the Staff laptops. Will it just install on log on as normal ? Will the new Outlook launch with tall the settings it had from the old outlook? Need some help on how to do this please Check the Office 2003 Resource Kit. Also, please be a...

Help with opening .vcf files!
Hi there, I'm trying to open .vcf files that are sent to me and am having trouble changing the default program from Palm to Msoft Outlook. I've tried to change it in Tool, Folder Options but there is no Outlook to select from the programs and when I try to select Outlook.exe it doesn't work. I would appreciate another fix. Thanks, Valerie First I would save the file to your desktop - Then: Left-click once on the file so it is highlighted. Then hold down the shift key and right-click on the file at the same time. There should be a "open with" option in the menu...