Help: Reinstall on new PC won't work

Get the dreaded Activation code doesn't work hardware has changed. I
emailed the address on wednesday. No response.

I am moving to quicken, but I don't want to do it until I have time. Any
  way i can get around this for now.
0
faspina1 (12)
10/31/2009 11:09:06 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Did you have original boxed CD, or a downloaded copy of Money?

"Frank Spina" wrote:

> Get the dreaded Activation code doesn't work hardware has changed. I
> emailed the address on wednesday. No response.
>
> I am moving to quicken, but I don't want to do it until I have time. Any
>   way i can get around this for now.
> .

0
XB771 (11)

New mail notification
How do I get a notice in my toolbar that new mail has arrived? I think you mean in the systray.....you go to tools/options/prefs tab then email options and advanced email options and check box for show envelope in the system tray. "Craig" <craig.squitieri@verizon.net> wrote in message news:01a101c3628f$92001470$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How do I get a notice in my toolbar that new mail has > arrived? ...

Money 2005
Version 14.0.80.1105, suddenly, I cannot add new accounts and I only have about a dozen in existance. When I click on "add new account", it goes to a page which says "select account type", displays the time out logo (hour glass), and sits there forever. No error messages. The only way I can continue at that point, is to click on the "stop loading" icon. I have tried letting it run for an hour with the hour glass on screen to no avail. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, Wayne. ...

VB 6.0 and Help
Whenever is use the help function in VB, I get the following pop-up. The MSDN collection does not exist. Please reinstall MSDN. I have installed, reinstalled and installed again and can't get MSDN and VB6 to talk. Any suggestions. ...

New Email Account Failure in Outlook
I have removed my old email account and added a new one ( fyi I have put old email onto a new computer). 1st problem is I still receive emails addressed to my old email, even though the account details are no longer in outlook email account. 2nd problem is that when I send an email (the new email) it is recieved as if from the old email address (although in the sent list it shows it as coming from the new email address). Can anyone help me please? -- THX What version of Outlook are you using? Is it a POP3 account? Do you receive mail sent to the new address too? -- -Ben- Ben M. Scho...

Importing old OE into new computer Windows Live Mail
I have bought a new computer which has Windows 7 on it so it will not support Outlook Express. How can I transfer all my messages and folders from Outlook Express in the old computer to Windows Live Mail which I will be installing on the new computer? Thank you M Shroff Richmond Hill, Canada -- MS Copy all the .dbx files from Outlook Express and save them to a portable drive. On your Windows 7 computer, copy those files to an empty folder under Documents. Open Windows Live Mail, then File, Import, Messages, choose "Microsoft Outlook Express 6". The rest is o...

Question for Stephan Lebans..or anyone who can help.
Hello, Basically I have a form with 7 tabs on it, I have been trying to change the tab font colour when a user enters information on a tab so that at a glance they can see what tabs have been updated. I realise this cannot be done so I have been looking at Stephan Lebans tab colour change code with the thought of changing the tab heading colour after the information on the tab has been updated. This would mean the tab heading would permantley change colour once updated but the main tab window would stay the same default colour. As I'm not great at coding I have come to a brick wall, woul...

Contact issue on New message
WHen i ADD A CONTACT to my address book and then goto NEW email message, and click on TO, the person doesnt appear... i noticed its only this single contact.... any ideas? its saved to the correct and only address book... please advise! ...

Some help on Product Keys
Hi, i'm getting a iBook for my 16th birthday in October, which should have Microsoft Office 30-day Test Drive installed. I have a retail copy of Microsoft Office Student and Teacher Edition which I have installed on my Windows XP PC. According to the EULA and on the box, I can install the software on up to 2 additional computers. Is there a way, where I can activate the test drive to the Student and Teacher Edition and use my existing CD key, instead of having to buy another copy of S&T for Mac at a price of =A3109.99 and using that CD key? All help is appreciated Thank You Asil...

Conditionnal Formating Help
Hello all, I have a list of 20,000 emails (database of our company) on excel and I like to select ALL the emails which include the Word "wine" in it. So these emails should be selected: - tintin@robertwine.com - monwine@blabla.com - mon.wine@blabla.com - mon-wine@bla.com - monwine@wine-wine.com - etc... How can I select them all ? There should be around 1000 emails which include this word in the 20000 contacts... Should I do a conditionnal formating so I can see them and make the apropriate changes? Thanks for your help Julien. Apply data>filter>autofilter, from dropdo...

Macro help to position a freeze pane command
I have a macro where it filters rows based on a user request. I want to lock the title rows on the first visible row below row 2 on column J. The problem I am having is how to instruction the freeze pane command to occur in column J on the 3rd visible row down. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks, Alan On a scale of 1 to 100, representing expertise in VBA, I'm about a 12. But, I've always found it educational to record a macro while performing the actual keystrokes, inspecting the resulting code, and then editing it appropriately. Sometimes, it requires a book alongside the computer...

MS Money Will No Longer Update Accounts--HELP!
Have been doing well with updating about 8 accounts online in MSN money==not a hitch. However, earlier this week, it started updating a few of the accounts, and now will not download or upload transactions from the program for electronic processing. This is a bit bizare. Is anyone else having trouble connecting and downloading statements/transactions? Ho?w can I address this problem I am having the same problem. I open a case with Microsoft and they think the problem has to do with their connection with Yoodle. Cindy I've got the same problem. It will update my balance inf...

Formula in Vba code help
HI, I'm turning to the forum once again for help. I'm trying to write a formula in VBA, and I think it may be a sequence of where I need to place the " " " with in the code. This is what the formula looks like in the work sheet =(S14="Filled") And this is the line of code I'm trying to create CoNOws.Range("Y" & COlrow + 3).Formula = "=( ""S" & COlrow & "=""Filled"")" Any help would be appreciated. Try it this way... CoNOws.Range("Y" & COlrow + 3).Formula ...

Formula help #28
Hi everyone, I am not a very experienced office user and need some help constructin a formula. What I have is a range of cells...and what I want to know is if th range consists of entries that are all numbers or all text. Basically, a boolean test to see if the range is either all numeric o all text. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks, Panka -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: Assume your range is A1:A10, and you want to test that the range is all numeric. Array enter (CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER or CMD-RETURN): =AND(ISNUMBER(A1:A10)) To test if all test (a...

Uninstalling an RSS-reader, or simply bringing in a new one?
Anyone here knowing a good way to uninstall an RSS-reader? Last year I added the free Izynews reader to my Outlook Express mail. It worked fine for some time and then stalled because of "too high number of new feeds" (?? I had not been very expansive at all in demanding new rss feeds... The company can no longer be contacted and their homepage seems to be kind of down (I get "no permission to see this page" when I click on their icon). I'd like to uninstall Izynews fully to bring in another newsreader, but this doesn't seem possible. The addon isn't even visibl...

Reinstall MS Money 2004
I upgraded the trial version of money 2004 to full version. XP had to be reistalled. How do I reinstall money? I downloaded the trial version again, but program says trial period is over and the program quits. How do I enter my activation code? Thanks ...

Rules not working consistently #2
Ok, Outlook 2003. I am getting a ton of junk mail for various ED medications (you know the medication that comes in a blue diamond shaped tablet) (see the last paragraph of this post). So I created a "rule" to delete any incoming message with in the subject. But the rule works inconsistently. Most such messages do get deleted, but not all of them. And I can't figure out why it's inconsistent. There is nothing wrong with rule; if I go into the Junk Mail Folder, and I "run rule now", it gets rid of those messages in the Junk Mail Folder with the medication&...

Need help
I have a bunch of charts created in Excel97 that are driven from pivot tables on another sheet. When the workbook is opened in Excel 2000 everything works fine except when you change criteria causing a macro to change the pivot tables, the source data range does not automatically reset as it does in 97. I have to manually click on Source Data, click in the pivot table, and the range is reset, fixing the chart. I don't know much VBA and I would like to hang a sub at the end of the macro that would automatically reset the source range. Can someone help with the script? I created a chart...

Excel XP, I Need Help
I have not used excel before today and i think i've done pretty good s far, i just can't figure out how to do one thing: I am using Row 1 as my header line for the various fields and i hav run into a problem with B1, the field is Smear#/Slides I want it to appear as : Smear#/ Slides I also have 2 other fields that i wish to "split" like that, but don't know how, can anyone help -- XSmok ----------------------------------------------------------------------- XSmoky's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1642 View this thread: ht...

Brain Freeze help with combobox and query
Hi, I have a personnel form with typical personnel data. On the form is an combo that has a data source of employeeID, LastName, First name. The first (0) column is bound to the combo. The query that feeds the form references the combo as criteria against the employeeID. =[ME].[cboEmployee] Or Is Null The onchange event of the combo asks for a requery of the form Private Sub cboEmployee_Change() Requery Debug.Print "it fired" End Sub The event fires but the form does not requery. Any help appreciated. Kevin kc-mass wrote: >I have a pe...

How to initialize new SPCAT_RECOPROFILES token created by SpCreateNewToken()?
Hi, Folks For some reason, I have to create a new SPCAT_RECOPROFILES token in registry, I seem it that can do it in SAPI SDK. I done so, but I find the new SPCAT_RECOPROFILES created by SpCreateNewToken() is a perfect clear token, there is noting inside it. And then, I also found when I configed it in "Control Panel/Speech" , the new token I created was initialized by SAPI or ASREngine though I did nothing(only did open and close the configuration Dialog Box). So I think there must be some methods to achieve it. Who are they? :-o Any advices are appreciated :p Thanx very...much ...

convert works to excel
I need to convert work 4.0 files (windows 95) to Excell 2003 (windows XP) Thank you for you help, Ana "Configuracion windows xp" <Configuracionwindowsxp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55CE3873-1EDA-45F3-BA78-45DB481EBA5E@microsoft.com... > I need to convert work 4.0 files (windows 95) to Excell 2003 (windows XP) > > Thank you for you help, > > Ana Will Excel not open them, when you select open can the 'file type' not be changed to 'works'? If not it may be possible to export them as 'comma separated values' then Exc...

Formula help!!!
I am currently trying to figure out a short cut to calculate a series of numbers for a class. Here is the scenario: I have 12 numbers in twelve cells (B2:B13). I need to square each individual number then sum the total of all of those numbers. I have tried different formulas for SUM reference but no go. I discovered that there is a function, POWER, that I can use but it is not working out despite what others have told me to do. Please help me with the formula anyone. I have Excel 97 if that makes a difference. Thanks, Jer =SUM(B2:B13^2) array entered - CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER -- Rega...

Need help with an excel macro to group values
I am looking to group cells in excel. I have a column called level and the levels range from 4-6. 4 5 5 5 6 6 5 6 6 4 5 5 5 6 6 5 Group at level 4 (so select all rows with a 5 or 6 until you reach the next level 4) Then group at level 5 (so select all rows with a 6 and group them with the 5 above them) I don't know any coding so if you could please assist me with this. Thanks hi, ! assuming your column(range) is A2:A17 and you wan to group-outline -?- try with a macro like this one: Sub OutLineRows_Base_4To6() Dim eCell As Range Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each ...

SQL Optimizer Help!!
I am running an integration with the GL Transaction SQL Optimizer 7.5 as the destination. I am using 2 sources (header and detail) that both use the same file. If I set the Create Account on the Fly Option to True and run it I get this error message: 'New Account' Recordset is not mapped. Cannot create new account XXX. If I set the Create Account on the Fly Option to False and run it I get this error message: Account number XXX does not exist. In these messages, XXX is an account number that is ALREADY created in Great Plains. I installed Integration Manager SP6 ...

Need help to identify if a specific date falls within a date range #2
Hi Biff, Thank you so much! The second formula works a treat. I knew it would be easy for an Excel genius! Thanks again for your fantastic help. Lee Jeffery. :) -- Lee Jeffery ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Lee Jeffery's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10889 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314216 You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. Biff >-----Original Message----- > >Hi Biff, > >Thank you so much! The second formula works a treat. I ...