Help needed with Money 2003 files

Hi there, I've been using money 2003 for years even when upgrading to new PC's as I had the original disk.
I've just had to rebuild my hard drive and now cannot find the disk anywhere so cannot install Money. As you cannot now buy Money, I've tried downloading the trial version of Money so that I can access all the account details/balances but it says that they're not compatible with earlier versions of money.
Is there anything that I can do to get these files open or have I lost all my records for the last 6 years?
I'd really appreciate your assistance. Jayne

Silverlight Modal Dialog With Custom User Controls
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a01af6c8-c067-4fdd-bc01-d47cf3410feb/silverlight-modal-dialog.aspx
0
Jayne
10/26/2009 10:49:51 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Jayne Robinson wrote:

>Hi there, I've been using money 2003 for years even when upgrading to new PC's as I had the original disk.
>I've just had to rebuild my hard drive and now cannot find the disk anywhere so cannot install Money. As you cannot now buy Money, I've tried downloading the trial version of Money so that I can access all the account details/balances but it says that they're not compatible with earlier versions of money.
>Is there anything that I can do to get these files open or have I lost all my records for the last 6 years?
>I'd really appreciate your assistance. Jayne

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919524/en-us

You can buy Money Plus Deluxe via Ebay.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
10/26/2009 11:08:35 PM
You could buy a disk for your original version - Money 2003.
Money has been 'dumbed down' over the years and 'downgrade' would better
describe process.

teabag

<Jayne Robinson> wrote in message
> Hi there, I've been using money 2003 for years even when upgrading to new
> PC's as I had the original disk.
> I've just had to rebuild my hard drive and now cannot find the disk
> anywhere so cannot install Money. As you cannot now buy Money, I've tried
> downloading the trial version of Money so that I can access all the
> account details/balances but it says that they're not compatible with
> earlier versions of money.
> Is there anything that I can do to get these files open or have I lost all
> my records for the last 6 years?
> I'd really appreciate your assistance. Jayne

> Silverlight Modal Dialog With Custom User Controls
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a01af6c8-c067-4fdd-bc01-d47cf3410feb/silverlight-modal-dialog.aspx

0
nobody3086 (71)