Help! Money 2005 doesn't work after update!

installed 2005 premium two weeks ago and set up all my bank
info.
I got notice for update every time but I canceled it. But
later,
since my bank info was set, I updated it. Then the trouble
came.
I can not log in anymore. EVery time after I input the
passport,
it gave error as "an unexpected error has occurred. please
try
your call again. If you continue to have problems call your
financial institution's online service customer support."

I tried to uninstall and reinstall. The same problem. so I
can not use it any more.

Help!
0
Jim8980 (510)
3/18/2005 12:25:05 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/42.aspx and see whether it helps.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or
http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> installed 2005 premium two weeks ago and set up all my bank
> info.
> I got notice for update every time but I canceled it. But
> later,
> since my bank info was set, I updated it. Then the trouble
> came.
> I can not log in anymore. EVery time after I input the
> passport,
> it gave error as "an unexpected error has occurred. please
> try
> your call again. If you continue to have problems call your
> financial institution's online service customer support."
>
> I tried to uninstall and reinstall. The same problem. so I
> can not use it any more.
>
> Help!

0
glyn1 (1534)

fluctuating work week pay
Anyone handling fluctuating work week pay with Great Plains? ...

Junk Mail and Detect and Repair wont work in Office 2003
I am trying to update the Outlook Junk Mail filters, KB914454 it wont let me in Office 2003 it continually shows the shield icon saying I have an update to complete when I do it fails, tried to repair, that fails too, should I try install even tho my software or CD is Office 2003 and I have SP2 on the computer already or is there a registry fix, do I really need Junk Mail, how can I stop this update from happening, I use AVG and it works fine ...

Anyone want to make some money?
I tried to post this in the Commerical Services Forum, but I wasn't abl to. I need to have a simple spreadsheet made to help with the selling o cars. There are 2 people, Matt and Ken, that have both put in $X int starting a business of buying and selling used cars. The spreadshee needs to calculate investment, sales, and profit, and then divide it u 50/50. Here are the details: It needs to show, year, make, model, vin, date of purchase, location i was bought, price of purchase, advertising fee, method of advertising, place that if markes as YES will add $100 fee (named FEE) or if mark...

New essay: Projects that build under VS.NET 2003/2005
It finally happened. Someone needs a project that builds under VS.NET 2005 (they want the ease of the 64-bit integration) and VS.NET 2003 (for all their old 32-bit developers). I wrangled with the problems for a bit, and came up with a kludge that actually works (clumsy though it is, alas). But to save anyone else the time taken to figure it out, the results of my experiment are documented on http://www.flounder.com/vs2325.htm joe Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm ...

Working with Managed Allocation Funds
Are there any recomendations for working with managed allocation funds that don't have ticker symbols, but are made of up funds that do. For example, I have a CHET 529, which has as one of its options an "Agressive Managed Allocation Fund". That fund is actually comprised of a set of TIAA-CREF Funds (Equites, International Equity, Real Estate, etc.) which do have ticker symbols. Is there any way to set up this mapping, or should I just manually configure the asset allocation for the "wrapper" fund? Regards, Brian In microsoft.public.money, BrianLeonard wrote: &...

External Link-help!
Hi there, I am trying to get rid of an external link to my excel spreadsheet that I created. When I email the excel file to a coworker, the file asks to update links. But, I want to get rid of all the links so that when others open it, the message will not come up. Under the Edit menu, the Links option is not highlighted. Somehow, the external link got embedded into the file, and I need a solution to delete it out. My job is depending on this resolution! Thanks, Tina I could really use some help! Try Bill Manville's addin. It'll find those pesky ones. Findlink.zip ...

Can't download bank statement to Money
I've not had this problem until today. No bank data is getting downloaded to MONEY and I don't know if it's the program issue or if there is any virus going on to affect this. Thanks for your help. Without more information from you, I can only tell you that I've not had any problems downloading bank data. Some useful information would be the bank you are using, the version of Money, and the error you are receiving. If you don't get an error, you may not have any transactions to download at this time. "Hannah" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

!!HELP!! OWA ans Outlook do not synch
OK so I rebuilt my SBS 2003 server and used Exmerge to exmerge all my users mailboxes out. Successfully exmerged them back into Exchange. Had to recreate new profiles on the users workstations but all appears to be good. One slight problem. For my external users who use Citrix and log onto the Citrix server desktop they cannot use Outlook there. I do have a case open with Microsoft regarding this issue however my immediate issue to resolve is why I can log on as a user here in the office, open Outlook and all their mail is there. However when I use OWA the mailbox is incomplete. Does no...

forgot password?please help
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ON MY MICROSOFT MONEY 2000 BUSINESS - PERSONAL I TRYED EVERY NAME AND NUMBER FOR 2 DAYS tsger@aol.com wrote: > I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ON MY MICROSOFT MONEY 2000 BUSINESS - > PERSONAL I TRYED EVERY NAME AND NUMBER FOR 2 DAYS That's got to be VERY FRUSTRATING! Not only that, but your CAPS LOCK KEY is stuck! I'm sorry for you! ...

Auto Update in Forms
Please help. I am totally terrible in Access and need simple instructions. I have a form that all it has is the employee name control and the employee id number control listed like this: requestor (employee name) tag number (employee id) Can someone give me a simple method for putting in the requestor name and the tag number will pop up automatically. Created a query called qrytaguser which has both fields in it to try to make this happen. Read several forums, but I don't understand VBA code to translate the suggestions. Thanks in advance. -- Johnny ...

getting sql report 2005 web service to work
The error I am getting in sql reporting service 2005 is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on t...

An automated way of comparing an old spreadsheet with an updated version
Hi, I recieve an updated spreadsheet each month showing the newer entries at the bottom of the sheet. What i need to do is find a way that this newer data can be compared to previous entries to see if it has been entered before (i.e Mr Smith was entered in Jan and again in May) Currently I am having to manually search through the spreadsheet (about 400 cells) and I figure there must be an easier way! Thanks in advance Alex Hi Alex Assuming that you have headers in row 1 and your data you are wanting to search is in column A, enter in a blank column =COUNTIF(A:A,A2) and copy down as far a...

cannot download updates for office mac 2004 student/teacher edition
Hello, I have not been able to download office updates for my 2004 version of Office Mac student/teacher since 2005/2006 at home. I first had it on my iBook G4 and received updates no problem until late 2005 early 2006. Then I could only get the updates when I used the open internet connection at the Apple store or another open connection not in my house. When I bought my new iMac G5 and installed the second of three licenses on this computer, I could not get updates for this one either. However, my friend, who is using the third license, had no problem getting the updates for his Macbook...

IF Statement won't work
I am trying to include an IF statement on a spreadsheet using Excel 97, but the programme always interprets it as a text statement. I'm using the syntax IF(B4>A3,D1,0) or (test,value if true,value if false) which appears to be correct but the problem won't go away. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! Did you type an = sign in front of the IF? =IF(B4>A3,D1,0) The = tells Excel this is an expression, not a string. Lee Schipper "Caliban" <mrkleen@nospamprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:41b28dbb$1_1@news.iprimus.com.au... > I am trying to include an IF state...

need a bit of help.....
I have generated a form that shows money amounts. yet i want two colums that separates the dollar amount from cents. I have for example colum *H* as the dollar amount and colum *I* as the cent amounts. Now i have tried Format Cell to set it up but it doesnt work. for example i tried the custom format for the dollar amount and it rounds it. and if there's an amount of 1108.83 the cell will show 1109. so it does not show the true value amount. i also tried the same approach with the =RIGHT(H1,2) but with the left and Mid but still didnt work, because i would have to enter the same amount o...

MSP 2007 resources help
Hi all, Three questions: 1. What the constraint A<B,C means and how can I entering in the MSP? 2. I have 3 kinds of human resources. Lets say for example, kind A are engineers. I have 8 of them and everyone is costing 1500 Euros/month. Task A needs 4 engineers. How can I assign them to the task and add the appropriate cost? 3. I have 3 machines as a resource. Each machine has a usage cost of 3000 euros per task and function cost 2400 euros per month. How can I assign them in the appropriate tasks? And how can I distribute their cost? Thank you in advance -- - Hello...

Help! page range prob in print
Hi I worked on print.Everythings working perfectly except one problem.ie. When i set the PageRange option to 'ALL' option and press print button..instead of displaying only the pages which has information ..its displaying that all pages from 1 to 65535 r going to be printed. How do i remove this problem? thanks, vani I thing you may failed to set the maximum number of pages to print. Check CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage(nMaxPage); method regds Jibesh -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspecto...

Link Help!!!
hi, How can I add or remove link from “My Work” under workplace, like Calendar or Reports...? And where the file sitelog.xml?? thnx, ...

Updating all Fields in Word Document
I need to update all fields in the Word document. I have some of the fields in drawing canvas too. I have tried this, which works fine, but except drawing canvas. http://word.tips.net/Pages/T003879_Updating_a_Field_in_a_Text_Box.html Thank you -- Regards Jan Kratochvil Windows Vista Business SP2, Office 2007 SP 2 Sub UpdateAllFields() Dim oStory As Range For Each oStory In ActiveDocument.StoryRanges oStory.Fields.Update If oStory.StoryType <> wdMainTextStory Then While Not (oStory.NextStoryRange Is Nothing) Set oStory = oStory.NextStoryRange ...

My forms will not work with my email when I click submit.
Sending Form Data via E-mail, it will open up my Email but, the data is NOT contained in the body of the e-mail message. The e-mail address I entered for the ACTION attribute shows up. BUT NOT DATA IS CONTAINED IN THE BODY. ***************************** <FORM METHOD=POST ENCTYPE="text/plain" ACTION="pamjck@juno.com"> Name: <INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="name"> <INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="submit button"> ******************************** why is my Email NOT working anymore and adding the data to the body of the e-mail ...

Updating a form after using a workflow rule to update the entity.
I have a workflow rule that, on create of a contact, calls an assembly and updates an attribute of that assembly. It works a treat, but after saving, the attribute does not appear in the form. I have to close and re-open the contact to see the attribute. Is there any way to have this display immediately? Thanks Saira ...

Problem with KB982526 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for
If I install this update and then reboot my computer freezes right after the boot screen animation... The only way I can get my system back is to boot safe mode and uninstall the update.... Tried this three times, twice thru windows updates, once with the downloaded update files from microsoft I'm running Win7 ultimate x64 HELP! HOW TO Hide an [Optional, non-security] Update... http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/24376-windows-update-hide-restore-hidden-updates.html Tim S wrote: > If I install this update and then reboot my computer freezes right after > the...

trendline HELP!
I have a chart that i am making of PPMs for the year of 2006. I have jan-may in the data series and the rest are left blank. I am trying to get a trendline in where it will stop at whatever month I am at but update when a new month's data is entered into the box. However, I cannot figure out how to do this, when I do have a trend line it goes to like -4000. can anyone help me please? Make a dynamic chart: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Dynamic.htm...

Money 2000 Deluxe
Please advise I just upgraded my computer and reinstalled Money 2000 Deluxe. When I tried to backup or transfer my data from floppy to Money. My data would not transfer... Any tips would be greatly appreciated....How can i get my data to transfer from my floppy into money?????I have tried backup option and this doesn't seem to work nor does the restore option.... In microsoft.public.money, Rich wrote: >Please advise > >I just upgraded my computer and reinstalled Money 2000 >Deluxe. When I tried to backup or transfer my data from >floppy to Money. My data would n...

Help what kind of formula?
I've used Excel formulas in a basic way (sums, averages, divisions, and multiplication of cell data) for about a year. I came across this formula today for a project I need to complete. I've never seen the "SUMIF" or the dollar symbol, OR the ampersand! After hilighting the formula to see if I could just figure it out, I'm stumped. Any chance someone could explain what function these symbols serve Here is the formula =SUMIF($D$3:$D$28,"="&$C38,H$3:H$28) :confused: -- Emil0 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emil...