Help! Can't Import Quicken 2001 Deluxe Data into MS Money 2004 Standard

Hello,

I have a relatively new Compaq Desktop (2.5 GHz Celeron with 512 MB RAM).

I have a Viewsonic Pocket PC and I wanted to use it to track my financial
data so I purchased Money 2004 Standard.

I tried several times to convert my Qucken Data (it's a big file--I've
been using Quicken since 1995). My Quicken program is Quicken 2001
Deluxe.

Anyway, the MS Money program started to convert and after a few minutes
said:
"Your Quicken file could not be converted. Money could not convert your
Quicken file. You might have run out of disk space or system memory. Try
closing other programs and making sure the disk you are copying your file
to has enough space. Then try converting the file again."

But I have a large 40 GB HD, and 512 MB RAM (includes Video RAM) so I
don't understand the problem.

I tried Validating my Quicken data first as the program suggests, but
this did not help.

However, I still want to use my Viewsonic Pocket PC to track financial
items, but I don't want to buy any additional Pocket PC programs.

I've tried Validating my Quicken Data, but this doesn't help.

Does anyone know what I can do or should I just return this product to
Microsoft?

Regards,
John E. Golden
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, John E. Golden wrote:

>Does anyone know what I can do or should I just return this product to
>Microsoft?

First, stop repeating.

A really neat way to find prior postings in this group is to use the
Google Usenet Groups archive.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search enter words that you
think would be in relevant posts into the "all of the words" box.
Enter microsoft.public.money into the newsgroup box. Consider
selecting Sort By Date.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

MS Money 95 data files

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

data input in text box

Sorting Data #5

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Need help with Auto Filter

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

Need Query Help

Excel Problem

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Can anyone help ?

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg