Hang after successful E-Pay submission

Sometimes (I can't work out what the common denominator
is) after I submit an electronic payment, the Money
window is disabled, and I have to kill Money through the
Task Manager. Everything redraws fine still, but the
entire app is disabled so clicking on anything just makes
the Windows XP "donk" noise.

I had this problem with Money 2003, but have now upgraded
to 2004 Premium, and the problem is still there.

Any ideas on what causes this?

Cheers,
Davin.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Error message 0x80040813 and 0x80040600 when trying to receive e-mail
When trying to receive my e-mail through my Outlook XP, I am getting the error messages as stated above. I tried looking through Microsoft's support site to find what these messages were, to no avail. Does anyone have any information on what I can do to get rid of these messages? Right now I can't receive my e-mail through Outlook. Thanks. I don't know about 0x80040813 , but 0x80040600 indicates that your store is corrupt. Try running ScanPST on your .PST file. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers n...

Exchange server hang
Hi,I have an exchange 5.5 sp4 running on Nt4 as PDC. Right now when i came in to office in the morning the server was hang. I checked on the event viewer found out server was shutdown between 2.50am to 3am everyday. I guess thats when the server hang. Strange thing is the monitor display about 6 vertical lines on the monitor with garbage characters when the server hung. The server installed with norton antivirus for exchange and installed with latest virus definition.After i reset the server the server will not hang during business hours i wonder what could have caused the server to ...

Printing without certain text (i.e., answers, notes)
Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For example, I need to print a student version without answers and instructor's notes. Thanks, TM One way would be to use a style (call it Answers for example), when you want to print out the students copies change the color of the style Answers to white. That should do it. "TM" <t_mccollough@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e6czHS2YDHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For > example, I need to print a student version without answers an...

Can't Send E-mails
I've just upgraded from Office 2000 Prof to Office 2003 Prof. I've been able to establish my E-mail account, but I can't send an E-mail. I have no problems receiveing. I've contacted my ISP and they say there are no issue on their end. Are there any issues with Outlook? Also, is there a way to import my account? I exported it from Outlook 2000. Thanks, Recreating your mail profile after an upgrade of Outlook is a good practise. You can recreate the profile in Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and ...

E-mail #4
Hi In column A, I have got name of the employees. In column B, their department. In column C, their supervisor's name. In column D, supervisor's e-mail ID. In column E, Head of the department (HOD). In column F, HOD's e-mail ID In column G, status of employee's work (whether completed o not-completed). A macro, which automatically sends e-mail to all employee's superviso whose work is "not-completed". Also, CC to the HOD. One e-mail to eac supervisor containing the list of employees under him. Each department can have many supervisors. Thanks NE -- abcdexce...

ReportViewer hangs my application
Hi, My customer is having problems when running reportviewer report .. When running for the first time it's ok, but when running for the second time or more it will eventually hang .. maybe not the second time but it will the third time ... It freezes the application so the application has to be killed from Task Manager .. I have a form which has only ReportViewer control .... running local report .... report has datagrids and parameters , which are filled before RefreshReport gets called. The RefreshReport method is called from Form's LOAD method .... I also p...

FrameworkService.exe @ 90%+ CPU; outlook 02 hangs
Wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I have no idea when it started, but Outlook 2002 hangs at different moments each time I use it (usually either when I first click on Inbox to check for new messages, or when I try to open a message). I've noticed that my CPU Usage is continuously at 100%. I now also notice that FrameworkService.exe is always the biggest CPU hog on the Processes tab (in Task Mgr), and when Outlook 2002 is open, it's almost constantly above 90 in the CPU column. Anyone else out there as frustrated as I am? That is the McAfee 7.x virusscanner ...

ANN: HTTPMP
HTTPMP is MAPI transport service provider used to access HTTP mail service accounts (commonly Hotmail). HTTPMP could be used with MAPI compatible client applications (such as Microsoft Office Outlook) to send/receive Hotmail messages in much the same way as POP3 transport. Supported features 1. Sending/receiving messages 2. MIME encoded messages 3. HTML, RTF and text formatted message body 4. Messages with attachments 5. LAN and dial-up mail service account access and polling 6. Auto dial and auto hang-up 7. Fast asynchronous Internet operations 8. Internet connection configuration page HTTP...

Saving e-mail including attachments problem
Saving Outlook e-mail including attachments has alwawys worked until recently. Can still save an e-mail but the attachemnts disappear. Please help! ...

Bank of America Bill Pay #2
X-No-Archive: yes I recently setup MS Money 2006 with my accounts at Bank of America (All except CA, WA, & ID). I am able to use direct download from within Money and it downloaded all my Payees from BofA. However, I have a stupid problem now... In Money, I have all my Bills set up with their due dates, etc. When I need to make a payment, I login to BofA on the BofA website, and schedule a bill payment via Bill Pay. Then in Money, I go to the Bills Summary page and enter the payment. When I update my BofA account after that, it automatically downloads the Bill Pay payment that I schedu...

Remove E-mail Messages from Queue
The answer to the How do I remove e-mail messages from my In Progress queue? on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM site doesn't appear to be correct. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/troubleshooting/tsemailoutlook.mspx When you follow the step below it removes it also from CRM. To remove e-mail messages from a queue, delete them. Unlike other activities in the queues, they are not deleted from Microsoft CRM. To delete messages completely from Microsoft CRM, delete them in the Activities area. Anybody agree or disagree? Jerry http://www.iBizInitiatives.com Gidday Jerry, I w...

Store Junk E-mail Configuration Not Effective
Right now we are running a Front-End / Back-End Configuration with Exchange 2003, and having problems enabling the Store Junk E-mail Configuration Settings on the back-end server. Both are front-end and back-end servers are upgraded to Exchange 2003 SP2, the Front-End server had the original version of IMF, which was removed prior to installing SP2. The readme was reviewed with SP2, and instructions were followed. Our Front-End server is successfully using the Gateway Setting, but the Store Junk E-Mail setting is not effective at all. Anyone have similar experience, and have been a...

E-mail message formatting.
Running Pub 2003 on XP Home. I edit a newsletter for a guild every month and use the contents of several member E-mails in the publication. (Presidents message, etc.) When I copy and paste the text from some--not all--of the E-mails into a text box they show up with each line in a separate "cell". I can clear that up by pasting the message in Word 2003 first, but I wondered if there is a quicker method. I'm a bit confused about the right click "paste special" options and how HTML figures in. Appreciate the help! Cynthia C The quickest method is to have Note...

Error 1327 Invalid drive e:\
I upgraded to Windows 7 and it redesignated my two CD-ROM drives as E: and F:. I changed them to F: and G: and curretnly have no E:\ drive. Whenever I tray to launch Word 2007, it goes through a "Configuring Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007" procedure, then stops about a third of the way through and gives me the subject error message and tells me to run "Repair". When I click out of the error message boxes, it finally loads Word. I tried running "repair" and even removing Office 2007 to reinstall it, but I get the same error message and it stops ex...

ActiveX control being added to outgoing e-mail?
I have a user running Outlook 2003 via Exchange 2000. All outgoing messages sent by his system apparently have an ActiveX control in them. Any messages I try to open on another machine give the alert "Your current Security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls..." Could this mean the user has a virus? Something else? Any help is appreciated, and a direct reply to me is appreciated as well. Thanks, John M John discovered this was due to bad signature or stationary files in Outlook. I had the same problem with a user and tested this theory. There was indeed some c...

SEND TO
In Excel I select a range, which includes numbers and a small picture (a gif file). I click on File, Send To. I select Mail Recipient I send it to myself, and it arrives exactly as I want it, in the body of the e-mail.. I send it to my computer at home, and I get NOTHING in the body. I get ONLY the gif file as an ATTACHMENT - no numbers. Who can help me? Hello there, Sounds more like an issue with your email client possibly blocking attachments that it may deem as hazardous. Make sure you check all of your settings and ensure the incoming SMTP server has authorization as well. You...

issue with outlook hanging while downloading large email
I have outlook 2003 on XP Pro set up in cache Exchange mode configurated to download only the headers (I receive a lot of junk mail that I usually delete before downloading them) Since a few weeks I have the following issues 1) After downloading the header of unread emails if I select an email header(single click) then outlook immediately starts to download the corresponding email which not what I want and is not the previous behavior. 2) When a large email is downloaded then the whole outlook hangs until the download is complete. In the past I was able to continue working with ...

disappearing e-mail 04-21-10
This has happenend several times: Vista; When I open my e-mail, some email just disappears, it's not in any folder, it's just gone. I''ve read other threads that say make sure you are are set to show all messages and I am. What next? "Trish1856" <pmf1856@cox.net> wrote in message news:C8EFF7C5-B8C5-4F52-8D9F-070299902F6C@microsoft.com... > This has happenend several times: Vista; When I open my e-mail, some > email > just disappears, it's not in any folder, it's just gone. I''ve read other > threads that say make...

No e-mail notification
I have recently switched from using Outlook express to using Outlook 2003 for my e-mail. The problem is that lately I am getting no e-mail notification at all, that is no sound, no envelope and no panel in the bottom right of the screen, but the mail is being delivered. I haven't changed any settings and all the boxes are still ticked in the, Options, E-mail Options, Advanced E-mail Options. I tried uninstalling Outlook then reinstalling and it worked for the first e-mail then stopped again. Any help is appreciated as it's driving me nuts. Tom Hi Tom, This problem may o...

E-mail on a wireless network
Recently I connected two computers in my home over a LINKSYS wireless network. After some head scratching the network is working well, however I've discovered that if I access e-mail on one of the computers that e-mail is not visible on the other computer. In addition, e-mails in the 2 computer's inboxes, deleted items, etc. are not the same. Is there a way to synchronize Outlook on both computers such that the inboxes, deleted items, etc. are the same and if an e-mail is opened on one computer it is also available on the other; i.e. sort of like shared folders. I'm u...

All outbound e-mails keep getting assigned to a campaign
I created a quick campaign and performed a successful mail-merge, then sent the e-mail. A response came back and I promoted it to a campaign response. Now when I send a normal email to a different user, CRM automatically assigns that email to the campaign history! It's not targeted to a user that was in the campaign. Even my personal email is getting loaded into that campaign in CRM, in fact all my outbound email is funneling into that campaign. Is this a bug? Can someone who has encountered this issue please help? Thanks, Ken Davis You are not alone! This happened to a user of...

e-mail Print Style options not available
One of our users here can only get the "Print Style" options (Memo Style, etc.) to appear when she selects a message in her inbox and then goes to File > Print. If she opens the message first and then goes to File > Print, then only a standard printer settings dialogue pops up - no "Print Style" options appear at all. I checked a few other users' installations, and everyone else seems to get the Print Style options no matter where they choose to print from. Any ideas on how to get the Print Style options to appear from within a message window? This user customaril...

Mass update pay rate
Is there a way to do a mass update of employees' pay rates if you don't have Payroll (just HR)? HR holds the pay rates that get sent to the outside payroll company. The client wants to increase the pay rates by a percentage. Could we use integration manager? Yes, I believe you can use IM to import pay rates since you're only updating card information. You have the compensation management utility in HR. Have you tried it? -- Charles Allen, MVP "tree309" wrote: > Is there a way to do a mass update of employees' pay rates if you don't have > Pay...

Letter as body of e-mail message
I want to compose a generic e-mail message in HTML format and re-use it multiple times. But I want to customize the message each time and send it as the body of the message (as opposed to an attachment). I know there must be an easy way to do this, but I can't figure it out. Any ideas? ...

Bill Pay and Money
How do I decide to use bill pay or Money's autopay? Are they separate, i.s., if I set an auto pay in Money and a like one in Bill Pay, is the payment (and Cash out) duplicated?? Money's AutoPay just sets up an autopay in Bill Pay. So yes, if you set one up in each you will end up with 2 autopays for the same vendor and duplicate payments will be made. -- Semper Fi! Kevin Campbell "Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." --John Adams "bwagner" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:197401c44290$...