Getting account out of subtotal

I am using Money to manage my finances, but i do not want my savings account
to show up in my account subtotal.  I'd like to be able to just have my
credit accounts subtract from my checking without it looking at my savings.
Is this possible, and if so how?

0
beta1613 (1)
3/19/2005 5:29:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

The easiest way to do this is to create a report showing the accounts you
want to use.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or
http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"beta1613" <beta1613@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using Money to manage my finances, but i do not want my savings
>account
> to show up in my account subtotal.  I'd like to be able to just have my
> credit accounts subtract from my checking without it looking at my
> savings.
> Is this possible, and if so how?

0
glyn1 (1534)

Portfolio & Checking Account
I am using my MS Money as my investing porfolio manager. This worked great until I started buying and selling. My portfolio is linked to my checking account and everytime I buy or sell a stock the money goes into or out of my checking account. My question is how do I make my portfolio so that it is indepent of my checking account. I don't care if I have to make up a seperate account I just cannot have it use my personal chekcing account, it makes reconciling a nightmare. Thanks...Brad Every Buy/Sell transaction lists a source or destination for proceeds. Don't put your c...

E-Mail accounts delayed in being available
When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to speed up synchronization? Thanks, Kevin On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:39:01 -0800, KJacks <KJacks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I create a new network user and exchange account the email address is >delayed in showing up in the contact lists. It used to show up immediately, >but now there is a big delay. Is there some setting I need to change to spe...

Contacts should have both a primary contact and primary account
My customer would like to have both a primary contact and primary account like the account record. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=dcb8b04e-171f-4d5a-8b96-f...

Forward misspelled names to user account if doman is correct.
Is it possible to catch for instance a misspelled name like moike@domain.com that should be mike@domain.com and forward it to another account? It should be able to pick up anything (like *@domain.com) and forward it to joe@domain.com. Thanks in advance. Mike Are you really sure that you want to do this? If so, you can take a look at the methods listed here. http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catcha.html -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "pakitloss" <pakitloss@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24DB863D-49F5-457A-BA47-B7D26F422...

getting addresses from 2000 to 2002
I am having trouble getting email addresses I added in outlook 2000 on a 98 box to outlook 2002 on an XP box. We are on an exchange server and for some reason when I added addresses to my address book they did not get saved on the exchange server. Now I can't see them on my XP box. Any ideas how I can get those addresses from my 98 box to my XP box?......thanks....Dave Where were the addresses being stored were they in the Mailbox Contact folder or were they in a PAB (Personal Address Book). "Dave" <dfinkenbinder@lextron-inc.com> wrote in message news:1bfe401c4217...

How to get local ip address
Is there anyone know the API to get local machine ip address ? Use gethostbyname(name) can make it. "EagleChen" <xx@xx> ���g��l��s�D:eAO7ftO0DHA.548@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there anyone know the API to get local machine ip address ? > > Look at the docs for the IP Helper interfaces. These at least make it possible to get all IP addresses on multi-homed hosts. "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:eAO7ftO0DHA.548@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there anyone know the API to get local machine ip address ? > > you can use the geth...

Help!!Getting audio files to play continuously during slide show?!
I have Powerpoint 2002, and i am having a hard time getting the music file to play continuously during the slide show. it plays on the first slide (which is the only slide that has the little speaker picture on it), but then it doesn't transition to the next slide until after the song is done, when i want the song to play while the slides are transitioning. HELP please! Mega, Have a look here and see if it helps, there are tuturials in video demonstrating the process. http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00047.htm -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "MegaB86" <MegaB86...

How do I remove requirement for Hotmail account
I have gone into Tools -> Settings -> "Access your Money data on the Web" and told it to quit storing my personal data on MSN Money site. But MS Money still wants to log into the Hotmail account. How do I get rid of the login to Hotmail account? -rwg See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=116. "rwg" <rwgreene999@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1148219441.975601.36050@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I have gone into Tools -> Settings -> "Access your Money data on the > Web" and told it to quit storing my personal data on MSN Money site...

SumIf
Hi =SUMIF(A6:A2000,"(left(a6:a2000,4))=(left($K$14,4))",F6:F2000) I want to create a sub total of all values in column F, at certain subtotal cells in column F where the the first 4 (or other to be set)characters of a code in cells a6 to a2000 match the first 4 characters in cell$K$14 (or other cell to be set). The above doesn't seem to work, is it possible? am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ritchi Try this array* formula: =SUM(IF(LEFT(A$6:A$2000,4)=LEFT($K$14,4),F$6:F$2000,0)) * As this is an array formula, then once you have typed it in (or s...

Get/change operation on Table
I am trying to set up the transit numbers in the bank Maintenance screen (View>>Financial Lists>>Checkbooks ->under the Bank ID link). When I try to save the changes made to the Bank Maintenance screen I get the error a get/change operation on table 'ME_Pay_Check_Setup' cannot find the table. If I press ok, I get another error stating that I "Cannot run the trigger script." If I Press More Info I get a SQL error stating that it is an invalid object name. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. You have the Mekorma MICR Check...

Updating Accounts #2
I just upgraded to Money Plus Deluxe (Have XP) When I go into Money it states its "updating account" and my CPU usage is at 99% when I run Money. There are NO accounts that are being automatically updated as I do them all manually. The "updating accounts" icon stays up until I finally have to turn off computer because I cannot work on any other part of money as it says it is doing an online function. PLEASE HELP.. It also goes online to seek its own updates. Do you have SSL2 enabled in Internet Options? Do you have firewall software enabled beyond the XP firewall...

Get Access Data into Excel
Hi All, I am using excel macro to get data from access database. My sql query gives me 5 records or more than that. I am able to pull it different cells. But I want all the 5 results in single cell. Please help im not exactly sure what your trying to do, but maybe something like this will do the trick dim accval as string accval=rs!:XXX rs.movenext accval=accval & " " & rs!:xxx loop it till rs.eof=true hth dmoney "fi.or.jp.de" wrote: > Hi All, > > I am using excel macro to get data from access database. >...

Recall messages:when do you get a confirmation ?
Exch2003 Sp1, Outlook 2002. CIO sends a message to UserA (all inside my organization). A couple of hours later CIO recalls message. I checked on UserA inbox and I don't see any messages from CIO there. Nothing on Deleted Items either. CIO hasn't got any confirmation of successful message recall. How long it takes to get a confirmation whether recall was successful or not ? Is the recall function more reliable on Exch2003Sp1 ? I remembered this never worked right for me on Exch2000. Aloha Marlon, Recall is a client-side function (Outlook) and it's not very reliable no. ...

queries written inside MS-Access are getting deleted
Some of the queries I have written inside MS-Access are getting deleted automatically. And while I run the queries through code, I get this error 'Query should have one destination field' Explanation: I created a query in MS-access. Ran it from the code. Closed the database. Started it again, and now for that particular query, it is showing 'SELECT ;' only. Strange. I am in panic mode now What can be the possible reason? My first thought is that the database file is corrupt. Unfortunately it's a type of corruption that Compact and Repair probably won...

Word default paper size- networked user accounts
Word 2004- processors various, OS 10.5 How do I get Word to default to A4 (instead of US letter) for networked accounts? Hi Jeremy: The succinct answer to this is "By ensuring that your operating system locality preferences are set correctly before you install." Microsoft Office picks up all its global settings from the "Language and Text" system preferences in OS 10.6 (I think they were called something else in 10.5). If this has been done wrongly at installation, you need to set the System Preferences correctly and then delete the individual user's...

The cursor in Excel select groups of cells and I can't get out.
I have found that my cursor seems to lock up for some unknown reason occasionally and when I try to escape I can't get out. The program just selects the adjacent cells wherever I move my mouse. It is maddening since I must shut down Excel to get out. Does anyone know why this is happening? http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ghosting.txt Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Jenn" wrote: > I have found that my cursor seems to lock up for some unknown reason > occasionally and when I try to escape I can't get out. The program just > selects the adjacent cells wherever ...

Help with Rollup Accounts
Hello, I desire to setup my COA with rollup accounts. For example, here is a section of my A/R from my COA: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (120000) 121000 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - TRADE 121100 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - TRADE 121200 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - NON-SUFFICIENT FUNDS RETURNED CHECKS <121900>ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE TRADE - ALLOWANCE FOR BAD DEBT 122000 IN TRANSIT FROM CREDIT CARD PROCESSORS 122100 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - AMEX 122200 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - DISCOVER 122300 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - MASTER CARD / VISA 122400 ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - DEBIT / ATM CARDS <122900>ACCO...

Mapping Associated Entities when Converting a Lead to an Account
I have a Lead record that, over time, has had one or more items from a custom entity (Many-to-1 relationship) associated with it. (This is somewhat akin to multiple Contacts associated to a single Account record.) When I convert the Lead to an Account, I would like those associated records to also be associated with the newly-created Account record. Is this possible? Something similar is happening when creating a quote from an Opportunity. In this situation, the associated product items are associated with the new quote. So, I'm hoping that it can be done in other situations....

Can I get my Dialog's background color already? :) Just can't figure it out
I'm trying to get the background color for the basic Dialog created using the Wizard GetSysColor(COLOR_WINDOW) isn't working (returns some other color) GetBkColor() for the DC isn't working (returns white) Where can I trap that? The dc->GetBkColor in OnPaint returns a white color I finally did GetSysColor(COLOR_3DFACE) because I noticed they are the same, but that's not really what I want Thank you. "Yasoo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9FF1E6B-C815-41B0-92FA-846EDC82FBAE@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to get the ba...

Speed problems in CRM when merging or deleting accounts
We've been experiencing extremely slow performance in CRM whenever one user is trying to delete accounts or merge accounts. Not only does the deleting and merging take a long time for the user trying to do those tasks; it makes CRM nearly impossible to use for any other users during the time that CRM is trying to delete or merge accounts. Is there something wrong with the delete and merge code that it's locking up the account table during these processes? We have c360 installed. Could that product be complicating the existing CRM delete and merge code? ...

Now its easy to become Hardware Engineer
Now its easy to become Hardware Engineer - Get $35,000+ Salary/year Hi, Now it=92s very easy to boost your career as a Hardware Engineer due to these Free Practice Exams, Free Study Material / Books and Free Dumps etc. Visit http://www.itrealexams.com/ ...

Duplicate contacts and accounts
Hello We are currently running CRM v1.0 and Sales for Outlook with Outlook XP and was wondering how, if possible, to be notified if duplicate accounts or contacts have been added. I haven't found any info on this but a search on Google found what appears to be a lot of utilities that will do the checking. So I take it CRM doesn't have anything built in to do this? Thanks in advance Mike There is nothing out of box that support this function. The good news is that SDK has a sample app that deals with this. Link: http://www.workopia.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi? ubb=get_to...

Stop delivery from an account
How would I keep a single email address from an outside domain from being delivered to someone inside our domain? An employee who is currently suspended has been communicating with someone inside our organization and I'm concerned what may go out. What version of Exchange? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Chris Hall" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:OkKkTBAAGHA.3864@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > How would I keep a single email address from an outside domain fr...

how to get more than 256 colomns in excel sheet ?
I am working in a project needs more than 256 colomns in Excel. How to do that? You can't. Use another sheet or change to rows. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "sheshtar5212" <sheshtar5212@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:87D99E42-8A69-40D8-BC74-7FF7297FEB5D@microsoft.com... > I am working in a project needs more than 256 colomns in Excel. How to do that? Excel does not support more than 256 columns on one worksheet. Change your layout or use another application like Quattro Pro. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 05:47:...

Account Distributions
Does anyone have or can someone guide me to a blog/post/article that lists the various transactions in GP and their respective account distributions? Thanks! Aman, I don't believe there is anything that will cover ALL transactions. Can you give us a better idea of what you're trying to do? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blog: http://www.victoriayudin.com "Aman" <mohammed.aman@gmail.com> wrote in message news:096bbae2-7295-40d4-9ee4-eb0b81ac5304@r3g2000vbp.googlegroups.com... &...