FREE Promotion for You

"Wise With Money" ezine is now available to your readers, subscribers and websites!   YOUR ezine for the latest strategies, updates, links and insites for today's investor striving for Financial Independence!

"Wise With Money" is a FREE bi-weekly ezine that is published by a professional Family Wealth Counselor in Phoenix, AZ.

This NEW ezine includes Featured Topics, subscriber's Q&A, guest articles and important links!

We are looking for other ezine owners, webmasters and authors to help us promote the new ezine!

In exchange for YOUR help with promotion - we will offer a FREE advertisement for your website, ezine, link or whatever.  Subject matter must be related though as subscribers are promised only related materials.

If you are interested in recieving FREE advertisement in exhange for helping us promote this NEW ezine, please email me at:

helpusucceed@yahoo.com

You can also vist our temporary website at www.81x.com/financiallyfree/wisewithmoney

To Your Success,
Jason
"Wise With Money"

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030718134133E5k7TaS0

                      http://www.usenet.com
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Wanted Free free Template to create a Knowledgebase
I have to create a knowledge base for the proprietary software products that my employer produces. I haven't used Access for many years but I think that Access may be the best tool as all machines have Access 2003 installed. As my Access skills are very rusty and this is needed quickly I think that to start with a template or sample database would be the best way to go. I haven't had much luck on the Microsoft Office webpage so I would like to ask if anyone knows where I can find one. Thank you. You might want to consider a "Wiki" tool instead of Access. They work ...

Free/Busy Unavailable to some clients after user mailbox was reloc
I Recently moved my group's mailboxes from one Exchagne 2000 server to another. I then replicated and removed this server via Uninstall. Now, 7 out of 10 client's free/busy information is unavailable. My mailbox was one of them and what I did was I exported my email to a PST and then delted my mailbox and turned around and created a new one and imported my pst in. THat worked out fine. But, I don't think that is the fix for this. There is a Microsoft article that sounds like will fix it. Question is. what are the repercussions in resetting the system folder? Will dat...

The $60,000,000 UP is now ONLINE and FREE to Request! #2
************************************************* GO TO THE OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.theultimateprogram.com/default.asp?up=4739 ************************************************* All you have to do is request it. There is actually no cost to request the UP. The first ONLINE "Downline Program" that earns $60,000,000.00 in less than 6 months! Unbelievable? Maybe. Possible? Absolutely! The Ultimate Program has already created many Millionaires and continues to do so every day! Before you even consider shutting down this opportunity, at least take a look at how some of us ...

Schedule+ Free Busy System Folders "Access Denied"
Have you guys seen issues where full exchange administrators are unable to delete empty schedule+ free busy folders from system manager....they are constantly prompted for authentication I'm working on an Exchange 2003 SP2 site consolidation and migration from 10 exchange 5.5 sites to 2 Exchange 2003 Admin Groups...using the site consolidation features, the free busy folders from the consolidated sites remain in the Org, but they have empty replica lists due to the consolidated mailboxes now have new legacyexchangedn and use just the two admin groups free busy folders. So, I have ...

Getting the free/ busy connector working again
Ok i'll try and start explaining from te top. I had 1 exchange server (DC) then later on there came another one connected to the same site (stand alone server). Now the old one is gone and the stand alone server is now a member of another domain. (this is because that domain contains the user accounts). Now when I tryed to start the exchange admin it will not start because of the DS_insuffient_rights error. So I connected it to the old domain controller again and then gave the administrator of the other domain admin rights on the site. Now the only problem i still have is that it ...

How to get free traffic to your website
The facts you should know about making money online! Hi , my name is Ben Durandt. -Discover how to get 1 Million visitors without paying a dime in advertising! -Discover how a young 31 years old man just became a millionaire on the Internet... in weeks! He paid cash for a Porsche 911 Carrera convertible and a giant domain with private lake in only 28 days. More than 20,000 people have been raging on his website every day! ... Because he just revealed HOW to do it! Heck, go there TODAY and See what he has to say! Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=34180 -...

Free/Busy Calendar Option
Where can i find documentation about the Free/Busy calendaring options, i want to add a public calendar to my exchange server system ...

free license no privacy vista version
let vista license be about buying privacy, having a free version with a no privacy with the ability to download test software, and partner demos based on profiles from free client. also 25 percent of free harddrive space under microsoft control for downloading, and marketing microsoft, and partners products. this would be the default mode of vista licence, for private vista, it would be bought and paid for online, tied to user profile, with encrypted, and backedup on online with microsoft. so if its lost or corrupted, then it can be downloaded from microsoft, and installed like an up...

The easiest way to get free cash! #2
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Hi all,</P> <P>I became a member of an interesting free website that is totally unique. It actually rewards its members for learning! You can learn lots of important things and earn rewards taking fun quizzes, plus earn cash for other activities! Membership is free, and people of all ages and educational backgrounds everywhere can become members and participate at their own level. It�s called �It P...

Free BMP pictures for buttons
Hi all, I'm looking for some free BMP pictures I can use for the buttons in my Access Database. Does anyone know where I can get some please? Cheers, Bob "Bob" <scrawford@colonialfirststate.com.au> wrote > I'm looking for some free BMP pictures I > can use for the buttons in my Access Database. > Does anyone know where I can get some please? Try a search engine with appropriate searchterms, e.g., "buttonface bitmap". There used to be a lot of graphics sites where you could obtain buttonface bitmaps. Larry Linson Microsoft Access MVP ...

Free/Busy data?
I have a user that gets an error message about free/busy data every time his mailbox does a send and recieve. "Unable to load personal free/busy data" What is the problem? "Dave" <dav5489@hotmail.com> wrote in news:e#hJ58qsEHA.1180@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl: > I have a user that gets an error message about free/busy data every > time his mailbox does a send and recieve. > > "Unable to load personal free/busy data" > > What is the problem? Is anyone else in your organization also having that problem? Free/Busy data is stored in the sy...

Exchange 2003 realt time free/busy updates?
I have a few resource mailboxes in Exchange 2003 that the Auto Accept Agent is processing calendar appointments for. I have also set these mailboxes to update free/busy data every minute. Is it possible to udpate the free/busy data sooner or immediately? In Outlook go in to Tools | Options | Calendar Options | Free / Busy and change it to 1 minute. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Dgoldman http://blogs.msdn.com/dgoldman Download OABInteg from here: http://gotdotnet.com/Community/UserSamples/Download.aspx?SampleGuid=A2338E73-F521-...

Want $5000 for Giving Away Free Bonuses?
Want to earn thousands this week. All you do is give away a bonus worth a ton of loot. Everyone who see's this bonus wants it and takes a free tour. Over 500 people a day are joining. You get paid boatloads for just giving away a bonus they already want. It really doesn't get any easier. We are paying out Huge Commissions to Internet Newbies for doing this one simple thing. So if your sick of crap that does not pay and you want to earn thousands this week. Come get your huge bonus and take a free tour and duplicate this. It works and we're paying out over 100,000 a week. Right now ...

Activate Wizard for office 60 free trial
ive installed a 60 day trial for microsoft word i have the product key cant install activation wizard Jeg vil pr?ve 60 dagersfree Activation WIZARD Duthcess wrote: Activate Wizard for office 60 free trial 24-Mar-10 ive installed a 60 day trial for microsoft word i have the product key cant install activation wizard Previous Posts In This Thread: On Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:30 PM Duthcess wrote: Activate Wizard for office 60 free trial ive installed a 60 day trial for microsoft word i have the product key cant install activation wizard Submitted via EggHea...

Internet Free/Busy problem
Hi, I'm trying to use the MS Internet Free/Busy Service. I have registered successfully at the website and added a couple of people. Unfortunately Outloook 2003 has the following two Internet Free/Busy options greyed out: Publish and search using Microsoft Office Internet Free/Busy Service (Manage button is also disabled) Request free/busy information in meeting informations ( greyed out but on) Any ideas? They discontinued the IFB service as few were using it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert lat...

Tempdfrg.edb is on the drive with not enough free space
The Tempdfrg.edb file has got too big for my C: drive and I want to move it to the D: drive. I have looked at the following page but cannot understand it: Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 166869 XADM: EDBUTIL Uses Exchange Bin Directory for Tempdfrg.edb It says: To assure Tempdfrg.edb is placed on the drive with adequate free space: Use the /T<DRIVE:>PATH switch: EDBUTIL /D /ISPRIV /TC:\MYDIRECTORY\TEMPDFRG.EDB Can anyone tell me what is a path switch and how do I do it? Thanks! It is /T so you have to run EDBUTIL /D /ISPRIV /Td:\TEMPDFRG.EDB Emma Woodworth wrote: > T...

Excel VBA: need a command to free the memory allocated to Excel
Hi, I would like to know if their is any command in VBA which can fre memory used by excel? reply if any questions! Holysou -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com you can free memory used by VBA references to Excel objects by setting them to nothing, but you cannot free memory used by excel itself except by deleting things such as worksheets. Charles ______________________ Decision Models FastExcel Version 2 now available. www.DecisionModels.com/FxlV2WhatsNew.htm "holysoul >" <<holysoul.163d0e@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:holysoul.163d0e@...

Is the Office clipart free to use for anything?
Not sure how to put the question. What I want to do is find clipart in Word 2000 (or from the online source) either in Word or Publisher, to use to illustrate something that might be commercially published. A few people have asked me about doing this, for various projects, one will be submitted as a book (or self published). She wants little clip art- cartoon like pictures at the start of each chapter. I'm not good at actual drawing, so thought I could find clipart in the files, and put it together, or even change it (like make it b&w, which she wants- like ink drawings) if i...

Free 3-days Modifier with VBA workshop online
Hey Guys, Learn From the Best! Mariano Gomez [MVP] is preparing for a free 3-days Modifier with VBA workshop online, believe me it will be very much helpful for all, check the link below: http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-week-free-visual-basic-for.html Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ ...

Free/Busy
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to suppress or prevent Free/Busy information from showing. I've gone through the procedure below, but all that does is display free/busy as "blank". I am wondering if there is a way to configure Outlook 2003 (SP2) Or Exchange 2000/2003 to prevent the display of any Free/Busy information for specified users. Specifically, I would like the free/busy to show the "no information" cross-hatches. Publish Free/Busy for "x" number of months: - Launch the Outlook - Click on the [Tools] pulldown menu - Select [Options]...

Free, Live E-Mini Forecasts
These people are forecasting the e-Mini live all day at no charge. Amazing. http://www.racecom.com/PayFlow/eMiniLive.htm And I should care about that why? "Trade" <email@emial.net> wrote in message news:Xns982D8A85BCD49emailemialnet@208.49.80.60... > These people are forecasting the e-Mini live all day at no charge. > Amazing. > http://www.racecom.com/PayFlow/eMiniLive.htm > ...

Free/busy Errors on Backup
I am running Veritas 9.0 and have problems running backups. This actually was a problem with my previous version of 7.3. My backups are failing with the following error: Directory not found. Can not backup directory &#61478;Microsoft Schedule+ Free/Busy Connector ([Server name]) [adminsch] and its subdirectories. Directory not found. Can not backup directory &#61478;WorkFolder Deadline Manager [workfolderdeadlinemanager] and its subdirectories What is the implcation of this error? If I just omitt it from the backup, is this a problem for Distaster Recovery? Thanks! "E...

Free Live Webcast on Visio and Business Process Management
Visio and Business Process Management Tuesday, February 21, 9am PST Register at: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032289938 Business Process Management is a rapidly growing software category that is projected by Gartner to exceed $1B in revenue by 2008. Process discovery and modeling are also becoming critical to businesses in their compliance management efforts. This month, we have two partners - Harvard Computing Group from the U.S. and Qualigram from France - who will demonstrate their solutions for this webcast. Our February webcast presenters h...

Replicate free and busy
I am using the InterOrg Replication utility to replicate public folders and Free and Busy information. The public folders portion is working and one direction of the FB is working. My Exch5.5 users can view the FB schedules of my Exch2003 users. However, my Exch2003 users cannot view the Exch5.5 users schedules. I get "Unable to get collector from folder Ex:/o=organization /ou=site' on server [Exch2003]. I have created mail-enabled contacts on Exch2003 for some of my Exch5.5 users. And as per KB316022, they all have a legacyExchangeDN attribute - Mailbox /o=Exch55-org/...

Cannot replicate OAB and Free/Busy folders
An Exchange 2000 org, 3 exchange servers. One exchange server is not receiving updates to the OAB or the Free/Busy system folders. More to the point, it doesn't have them at all. Error.exe converts the decimal error code to a MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND issue. Some insight into how I can (re?) create these system folders on my errant box? I have added the server in question to the list for replication of the appropirate folders in the Public Store, but that has not seemed to do a thing. Any help is appreciated, please reply to the newsgroup. Thanks, Tadd ...