Free business opportunity #3

If you need to make 2,000 - 5,000 per week - you need to check this out. No cost or obligation  full details.

www.profitsdaily.biz

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041209205203P0d4HhB4

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

No Schema Manager in Deployment Manager 3.0
Folks I've got a weird one - I can't find Schema Manager! My Deployment Manager has 3 nodes - Server Manager, License Manager & User Manager. Has this moved in 3.0? Cheers Hany Answered my own question - Settings | Customisation | <<Entity>> | Attributes Interesting - does that mean that some of colleagues get a change of job title - Attribute Administrators? ;-) "Electronic Workplace" <info@electronicworkplace.losethisbit.com> wrote in message news:u4yH0xj8FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Folks > > I've got a weird one - I ...

Venn diagram #3
Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial form; Right now charts do not provide such a functionality Using the circles tool in the Draw toolbar? -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "S Ganesh" <S Ganesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A20FB89E-CEAA-4D8F-864D-327DB090A10E@microsoft.com... > Any way, we can create venn diagrams to represent subsets in pictorial > form; > Right now charts do not provide such a functionality Bernard wrote on Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:18:36 -0400: BL>...

Business Portal and Reporting Services on same server
Hello: There was a white paper published on CustomerSource for integrating BP 3.0 and SQL Reporting Services 2005 onto the same web server. We have both BP 3.0 and SRS 2005 correctly configured and are working just fine. BP is accessible to external customers and also works just fine. However, SRS does not. The white paper states that BP and SRS cannot be in the same web site and one of them needs to be running on a different web site and a different port. So, I set SRS to run on port 81. External users cannot view the SRS website on port 81. The firewall is also correctly configured to...

New "Card Vault" retrieves card numbers in version 1.3
We have released a very useful application that I feel anyone could benefit from. With version 1.3 the credit cards are all masked, there is no way around this. They are also deleted from the batch table after the settlement so they cannot be retrieved at a future time. Before version 1.2 if there was a problem settling the batch you could just change the status in the visanetauthorization table and re-batch, this is not possible with version 1.3. If this ever happens with the new version you have to call the bank and they hopefully have the credit card number, you then have to re-ring in a tr...

Business portal for Great Plains Version 8.0
is their Business portal is available for great plains version 8.0? Yes 2.5 or 2.7. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Fahim AmirAli" wrote: > is their Business portal is available for great plains version 8.0? ...

SUMIF question #3
Hi, I have a workbook with column A formatted as dates, and column B containing numbers. I would like to know how to get excel to tell me how much the sum of the numbers would be for a given time frame. So, for instance, if I wanted to know the sum of the numbers in column B that have year 2006 in column A, etc. There must be a way to do this, but I'm stumped. Also, can the criteria in the date be narrowed to give me a sum of just, say, a given month within a given year? Thanks in advance, Jim Try this: With Dates in A1:A30 Amounts in B1:B30 Here are 2 variations of the same formu...

Residual-Income Opportunity �L���X�~�w�~�a���ȿ����s��
Please join us, new methods to earn money http://www.onlineprofitsclub.com/intro.php?id=10892 http://liuhoiming.ce-int.com/access/lessons.htm http://www.blindinghits.com/index.asp?userid=liuhoiming --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030914134725V7f0BeH2 ...

Excel 2007: Return rownumber when text data on 3 columns match exa
Using: Excel 2007 I want to document Windows Group Policy settings side by side on a single sheet. To accomplish this task I want to return the row number of the current sheet where the data of the row that has an exact match. The data I want to lookup is in three colums. Example: Column B | Column C | Column D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Policy | Control Panel | Load a specific visual style Policy | Desktop | Do not add shares Policy | Desktop | Hide Network Location...

Small Business Server 07-10-03
I want to set up a new network for only about 10-15 users by implementing Small Business Server. I am just wandering from an IT perspective...How difficult will it be? Seems like an odd question for the CRM NG. I answered your question in the SBS NG. Brandon >-----Original Message----- >I want to set up a new network for only about 10-15 users >by implementing Small Business Server. I am just >wandering from an IT perspective...How difficult will it >be? >. > Its pretty straightforward. The install for SBS is pretty easy to follow. "Jon" <jonk...

Why is business info req'd in personal info??: Money '03 D/B
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------790F78DCE2BA77F9CC6BAA3A Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Help! This is driving me nuts - I deleted my ms money file so I could start over, and now everytime I create a new file, Money asks me for my business information in the setup assistant at the personal information stage. It ASSUMES I am creating a business file, and it requires me to enter all the business information. How do I get the setup assistant to take me back to just a personal file??? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!...

Not enough memory #3
I am using publisher 2000 on a Windows 98 machine and it has worked fine for some time. Now for some reason when I try to open an existing publisher doc I get the message: There is not enough memory to complete this operation. To make more memory available, close other programs, and try again. I have closed all other programs and I still get this message. Does anyone have any idea's. All help is greatly appreciated. Tommy Tommy Romans wrote: > I am using publisher 2000 on a Windows 98 machine and it > has worked fine for some time. Now for some reason when I > try to open...

Conversion of Quicken 98 Home/Business version fails
I am trying the 60 day trial of Money 2004 to see if I like it. I'm tired of the bugs in Quicken 98, and hear that the new versions of Quicken are no better, and possibly worse in some areas. However, when attempting to import the quicken file, I get an error "Your quicken file could not be imported". This is Quicken 98 Home and Business version. If the trial version will not work with this file, will the Money 2004 Small Business version import the file? I'm not about to buy it only to find out it won't work. I haven't got enough time to manually ente...

TOP 3 in row source
Hello In the row source of a listbox I have SELECT TOP 3 ... but it has no effect / displays more than 3 rows. Is TOP not valid in row sources? How can I get around this? I am ultimately trying to make the number of rows returned to the listbox to be variable based on a number which I calculate. I tried entering the constant 3 and it did not work. Robert Top three based on what? What is the entire SQL statement for the row source? Top will return a distinct number, but if the value you are using to sort on has matches, then it will return all the records that match the 3rd v...

File compatibility b/w Business Pack and Deluxe
I have been using Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe edition (Trial version) Now I have bought the Business Pack edition but my Money file cannot be opened as it gives me an error saying that the file was created by an incompatible version Is there anyway I can recover my Money file data created in the Deluxe version and open it in the Business Pack version HELP!!! In microsoft.public.money, nomi wrote: >I have been using Microsoft Money 2004 Deluxe edition >(Trial version) Now I have bought the Business Pack >edition but my Money file cannot be opened as it gives me >an erro...

Business Portal Active Directory Users
For non Great Plains users the BP should allow you to use the Active Directory Users setup BP does use Active Directory users. Do you mean for setting up access to BP entities? This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. <Saul Cohen> wrote: For non Great Plains users the BP should allow you to use the Active Directory Users setup Yes, I think so. It was some time ago I wrote this and I can't remember the specifics now. The basic idea was to leverage what is in Active Directory to minimize setup and admin of users between both prod...

Flickering problem #3
Hello, I've created a MFC based VC++ Dialog application. My Dialog box has the Green back ground color by overriding the OnCtlColor. In that i have three ActiveX Controls(Rounded Rectangle, Rectangle and a line). I'm moving these controls based on the value i read from the device. To move i'm using the following function call for all three controls. ::SetWindowPos(<Control windowhandle>, HWND_TOP, objMagnet.left + 15,objMagnet.bottom -1, nWidth, nHeight , SWP_SHOWWINDOW ); I move these controls atleast 5 times per second. Please help me how to get rid of the flickeri...

What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & Business?
What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting a message to perform a required update but the update runs and says it has completed then prompts again every time I start Money 2007 Home & Business. I spent some considerable time to solve this on several Microsoft support chats with no solution. My version # is 16.0.150.614 - What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & Business? -- Eric Bennett In microsoft.public.money, SolaDude wrote: >What is the Current Version # of Money 2007 Home & BusinessI am getting a >message to perform a ...

Adaware free
I have Adaware free installed. It will not let me uninstall it. It just flashes once and stays there. How can I uninstall it? Thank you James Eh! Your at a windows xp ng, contact Lavasoft with your Adaware problem! >WT< "jwmtx" <jwmtx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38D6E822-130B-4D29-A2C3-FA9624348335@microsoft.com... >I have Adaware free installed. It will not let me uninstall it. It just > flashes once and stays there. How can I uninstall it? Thank you > James "jwmtx" <jwmtx@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Autofilter #3
Hi Pals, I have a huge spread sheet. Since some days am facing a problem. There are more than 1000 rows in the sheet that i have been using. When i apply auto filter it only shows first 1000 rows and not all.... Is there any problem with my software or a limitaion of excel?????/ Pl. help me out. Thanx, Abid An AutoFilter dropdown list will only show 1000 entries. If your column has more than 1000 unique items, they can be filtered, but they can't all be displayed in the dropdown list. To AutoFilter for an item that doesn't appear in the dropdown list, you can choose Custo...

Fill Handle #3
I know that you can use the fill handle to copy and paste formulas in a adjacent column by double clicking on the fill handle. Is there similar way to do this across a row? Thanks in advance for your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ASPENCO, If you drag the fill handle sideways the same effect is obtained. Double clicking only works vertically -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

absolute reference #3
When I am typing a formula, is there a fast way to designate an absolute reference? I keep having to go back and put in the "$" sign, which takes a lot of time. Thanks. If you go back to put in the $ try highlighting the range to change and touching the f4 key. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Dano" <Dano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B337DDEB-4FEA-4F02-853A-125E84A413AB@microsoft.com... > When I am typing a formula, is there a fast way to designate an absolute > reference? I keep having to go back and put in the "...

Upgrade path from Business Portal 2.0 to Business Portal 3.0
I am planning to upgrade next year form Great Plains 7.5 to Great Plains 9.0. I currently have Business Portal 2.0 installed. I need to be able to upgrade both Great Plains and Business Portal at the same time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http:/...

create SPC chart with 3 sigma Upper/Lower control limit
Hi all How can I create a Statistic Process Control chart with 3 sigma Upper control limit and 3 sigma Lower control limit. The chart must be updated with new data. For example sale vs month chart for sale department and I know some data for last year. Must be some where have this tutorial please respond with the link. Thks Daniel http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html Change the formulas to get �3 SD instead of �SD. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "D...

Free Experian Credit Report
Whenever I try to set up my free Experian Credit report, I receive one of two messages from Experian, either; "System temporarily unavailable. Please try again. (CM_9001)" -or- "We're sorry...For the protection of your personal records, we cannot provide instant delivery of your report based on the information you have provided. Additional information is required in order to verify your identity and authorize the release of your Experian Credit Report. Please contact us at 1-800-787-6864 for further assistance." Anyone encounter this recently or know of any ...

Error when trying to access Reporting Section in MS CRM 3.0 Pro
Hello, I just deployed MS CRM 3.0 Pro a couple of days ago and everything seems to be working properly, however whenever anyone goes to the Report section under My Work they get this error. "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " and they can either try again or cancel no matter what they push they end up going to the previous section they were at. I am not sure what is happening. I have searched the internet and haven't really found anything to help me so I thought I would try here. Thanks, Andrew Wong Hello, I was able to ...