Free business opportunity #2

If you need to make 2,000 - 5,000 per week - you need to check this out. No cost or obligation  full details.

www.profitsdaily.biz

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041209205203P0d4HhB4

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Array Problem #2
Hi, I can't get my array formula to work properly. I see this problem in both Excel 2003 and 2007. The data fields are as follows: A1: 1 A2: 2000 B1: GB B2: MB The formula is: {=SUM(IF(B1:B2="MB",A1:A2/1000,A1:A2))} The result is: 3 (as it should be) But if I should change the values in cell A1:A2 from numeric's to text, the result should change to zero as text can not be added. But this is not what happens. Instead, cell A1 is not added (as it should not be), but cell A2 is somehow treated as a numeric and is added to the result! Example: A1: '1 A2: '...

Business Portal 2.0 Installation on GP 7.5
Hello Everyone, Has anybody successfully implemented Business Portal in their systems? I have set up Business Portal on a notebook which acts as the application server, web server as well as terminal server for demo purposes. I have tried to access the Great Plains windows from the tasks hyperlink in each center but I failed. I get error messages. I am also not able to view published FRx reports from the portal. It seems that I need to know SharePoint to modify the pages & web parts but I am unable to find any relevant helpful documentation. Can anybody help me? Regards, Saras ...

Where is Excel.h? #2
I am having a problem finding Excel.h. I understand the file is created when you follow the instructions in the knowledgebase article. I am running Visual Studio 2008. Mot MFC 6.0 So, I cannot generate the files. Do I need to install C++6.0, just to get the files Excel.h and Excel.cpp? Any advice/ suggestions would be appreciated. I see the same question was asked a couple of years ago, and I see that the individual found a solution, but he does not actually say that the solution was to generate the files under C++ 6.0. Thank you. Which knowledgebase article? AliR. "Cameron_C&qu...

File Not Found #2
I have a spreadsheet that is linked to over 100 other spreadsheets. Currently, a number of the linked spreadsheets are not saved on my computer. Every time I open the main spreadsheet, I get a hundred popups that say "cannot find file xxx.xls". Is there a way to open up the main file and avoid all these popups. in the workbook_open put in on error resume next i think that will work. >-----Original Message----- >I have a spreadsheet that is linked to over 100 other >spreadsheets. Currently, a number of the linked >spreadsheets are not saved on my computer. ...

Language #2
Please tell me how to send email in Japanese and Korean. I am using outlook express. Thank you young zeon wrote: > Please tell me how to send email in Japanese and Korean. > I am using outlook express. Thank you This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5...

queries #2
I have a co-worker who wants to be able to do a query within a worksheet - it should be ridiculosly easy, but I can't seem to figure it out, and Excel 2003's help only speaks of importing queried data into Excel, and that's not what I want. help?? "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ... > I have a co-worker who wants to be able to do a query within a worksheet - it > should be ridiculosly easy, but I can't seem to figure it out, and Excel > 2003's help only speaks of importing queried data into Excel, and that's not > what...

Site #2
Hi, Can You tell me What is A Site ? Have a look at this article: http://www.winnetmag.com/MicrosoftExchangeOutlook/Article/ArticleID/8743/MicrosoftExchangeOutlook_8743.html Glen "niru" <niru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4788B71F-430F-49A8-9164-7023E234F287@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Can You tell me What is A Site ? ...

A Great Investment Opportunity! #8
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Fork It Over! a Ground Floor Unique Dimension & Concept In the Children's Entertainment Market... For More information http://www.kidseyeview.us ...

Service STORE is falling #2
Hello to All, I need a help with the problem that is happening with our server of exchange 5.5 and windows NT 4.0. The problem that is happening is that suddenly the service of STORE falls, seeking the mistake that is happening found the following note of MS that I am enclosing, only that we already sought and we didn't get to find a program to be accessing some of the mentioned doors. Did this problem happen please already with you or you know what can be? Regards, Lincoln Rollin Backup and apply SP4 and post-SP hot-fixes. Lincoln Rollin wrote: > Hell...

Pivot Table percentages #2
I have created a pivot table that is running off some data that looks like this (simplified version): Name Accept Decline Joe 1 0 Mary 1 0 Fred 0 1 The pivot table then counts these columns to give the total number of accepts and declines (on 2 seperate lines). Is there a way within the pivot table to represent the declines as a percentage of the accepts? I've tried using the % of Row and % of Column, but I can't find a way of doing it as a percentage of a different column/row. I have...

CRM Sales for Outlook 1.2
Hi! We are using mscrm 1.2 successfully for a while now (no mail router, no outlook client). Now we tried to integrate it into our exchange environment using the outlook client. Online is working fine but the offline functionality isn't working. Obviously the local msde- database is not getting any data. The error message is: "Metadata-Cache error, No entity!" The log says: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040E00. Error Message: Exception...

If Then Statements #2
Need help. Need to turn the following into a formula within Excel. If B19>45 then A19 If B19>=45 but <100 then B19*A20 If B19>=100 but <300 then B19*A21 Thanks, Hi try =IF(B19>=100,IF(B19<300,B19*A21,"not defined"),IF(B19>=45,B19*A20,A19)) I assumed that your first condition should read B19<45 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany mh4568 wrote: > Need help. Need to turn the following into a formula within Excel. > > If B19>45 then A19 > If B19>=45 but <100 then B19*A20 > If B19>=100 but <300 then B19*A21 > >...

2 copies of every new e-mail!
I asked my computer guru to make sure my e-mail goes to my desktop PC and my laptop. That seems to be working, but now I am getting 2 copies of every e-mail in my inbox Can somone tell me how to turn this off so I only receive one copy of each e-mail? On 30 Apr 2004 10:06, "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I asked my computer guru to make sure my e-mail goes to my desktop PC >and my laptop. That seems to be working, but now I am getting 2 copies >of every e-mail in my inbox. > >Can somone tell me how to turn this off so I only receive one...

Searching free email account provider with POP3 AND SMTP (!!!!) access
I am searching an internet service which offers free email accounts with POP3 and SMTP access. A limit of emails/day (to prevent spammers) would be ok. I have seen some lists of such services but most of them do NOT provide SMTP access (!) although claimed! Thomas Thomas Hansen <thans2000@gmx.net> wrote: > I am searching an internet service which offers free email accounts > with POP3 and SMTP access. A limit of emails/day (to prevent > spammers) would be ok. Google is your friend. http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bfree+%2Bpop+%2Bsmtp -- Brian Tillman POP3 is how in...

vba copyright protection #2
I have created a spreadsheet which utilizes many of my own custom built macros and formulas. Does anyone know whether or not my vba code and/or formulas can be copyrighted--ie legally protected? thanks, Bill --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Outlook Client Error #2
I have one user that is receiving the following error after installing the CRM 4.0 Outlook client. "Your server administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously. Try closing messages or removing attachments and images from unsent messages you are composing." This happens after using Outlook for a few minutes. If I remove the client the error will stop appearing. She is using Outlook 2007 on windows XP. I have applied Hotfix kb970944 and all applicable updates to Outlook. The user dose have a large amount of emails in her inbox, but I have other u...

Small Business Server backup hangs server...
Hello - hoping that someone can assist here.. I have recently installed a Small Business Server 2003 for a client (not R2). After configuring the normal SBS backup via Server Management (see log below) ***** Backup Runner started. Launching NTBackup: ntbackup.exe backup "@C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Small Business Server\Backup\Small Business Backup Script.bks" /d "SBS Backup created on 25/12/2009 at 10:36 AM" /v:yes /r:no /rs:no /hc:off /m normal /j "Small Business Server Backup Job" /l:s /f "G:\Backup Files\Small Business Server Backup...

Exchange tabs missing on 2 other 2003 DC's
I have a simple question (I hope) I used to have a 2000 GC with exchange 2000 on it. I have now moved to a 2003 domain and have migrated to Exchange 2003. This is all on 1 server, and I know "now" that having the GC on the Exchange server is not a good idea (but we all make due on a limited budget). I have just recently added 2 DC in a hope to move the GC off of the exchange server. Here is my question: Why are the Exchange tabs missing from the 2 other DC’s? I was under the impression that I did not have to install the Exchange management tools on the other DC’s. If this...

email recovery #2
i just recently reformated my computer to the extentent of no lossage of files on my computer. everything was retained except the files. my isp said they should be still on my computer but dont know the extension to the files. i was wondering how i could recover these files. my os is win xp,office 2000, outlook 2000. outlook 2000 email, contacts, calendar, .etc is stored in a file with *.pst extension. default location is in a hidden directory under one of the following locations. \documents and settings\<userid>\application data\microsoft\outlook \documents and settings\<u...

Graph With 2 Sources
Is there a way to create a graph which gets it's source data from 2+ worksheets? Each worksheet charts the same kind of data. The x-axis length does vary but I don't mind manually entering the cell references. Look at Charting Data From Different Sheets: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartDataFromDifferentSheets.html You can't put data from different sheets into the values for a single series. My question for you: if you don't mind manually entering cell references, why haven't you just linked cells in a third worksheet to the cells in the first two, and pl...

Business Contact Manager #40
I read the following on the Business Contact Manager overview page: ------------------------------- Note Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager is designed to work with Post Office Protocol (POP3)-, Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)-, or Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)-based e-mail, which is common in most small businesses. The Business Contact Manager functionality is not enabled when Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager is used in combination with Microsoft Exchange Server. It is, though, enabled for Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 and hosted Exchang...

CRM and Small Business Financials
Has anyone heard through the grapevine about any plans for CRM and Small Business Financials in the future? SBF would be a great product for us, but we find a gaping hole in that there doesn't seem to be any type of Sales Force Automation or CRM option that works with SBF. Why would any company with a sales force switch to SBF back end without a front end option as well? Seems like MS missed the boat on that one! -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com ...

Business Portal Roles-Payroll and HRM Administrators
Hello, I am setting up BP 3.0 with HRM Self Service and Payroll. We are on GP 9.0 on SQL Server 2005, Windows 2003 R2. When I try to setup a user as a Payroll Administrator, HRM Administrator, or and HRM Self Service Administrator I get an error message that states: System Exception:soap:Server System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException Server was unable to process request. ---> Microsoft.Sharepoint.SPException: User cannot be found. at Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_SecurityAdministrator.ModifyUserRoles(String userID,String PortalRoles,XMLElement advancedRol...

2 Workflows
I need to create a workflow that, when a field is populated in one entity, will create an Alert prompt to the user as a reminder that they need to edit a field on another entity. And I would also like to know how to create a workflow that will, when a field is populated in one entity, create a new record for another (related) entity. Is this possible? Thank you very much. On Aug 17, 6:49=A0am, Bernardina <d...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to create a workflow that, when a field is populated in one entity= , > will create an Alert prompt to the user as a reminde...

Bcc field #2
I've lost the email fanclublist of our site (http://www.conniekennie.nl). All I can do is look if I can read the bcc-field of a previous email. Is there a way to see the email addresses in this field (with a little tiny program perhaps)? Can someone help me? Please! Thank you in advance, Ed Rosman http://www.ed-rosman.nl http://www.conniekennie.nl are they messages you sent as BCC? If so, you can see the list on the message in the Sent folder. if someone BCCd you, you can't see the list of who was BCCd. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in ...