FREE $5.00 - $10.00 Shell Gift Card

Hello All :

See http://www.getfreecard.com and get $5.00 Gift Card for Shell Gasoline
absolutely free. And if you intruduce 3 of your friend, I will make it
$10.00

Good Luck and enjoy your free Gas card.

0
dbiswas (1)
7/23/2004 4:41:23 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Digital ID 05-04-10
I read the response re: the digital ID message however when I go to Tools, options, security on the email being sent the check for Digital ID isn't there and when I try to send the email it says I don't have an digitial ID. I am a little confused. Can someone help. "kkimmeth888" <kkimmeth888@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F352B21-5B0A-404E-A3F6-5DB8AFFF66C2@microsoft.com... >I read the response re: the digital ID message however when I go to Tools, > options, security on the email being sent the check for Digital ID isn't ...

Item Movement Report #5
Hi, I am trying to add in the price and cost for each item on the Item Movement report. However this report seems to run off a view rather than a table. How can I join the ViewItemMovement view and the Item table in order to add in the Item.Price and Item.Cost fileds to this report? When I try to do this I get the following error : 'Aritmmetic Overflow error coverting expression to data type int' -- Regards, datapac_bs I've got one with what you need. It's a Headquarters report. If you'd like I can send it to you. sbinder@venus.com "datapac_bs" wrote...

how can I customise all business cards to have the same format -.
Hi, I have outlook 2007 and when I look at some business cards there is content missing - the best solution is to set a customisation that is constant for all my business cards to ensure content is not missed. I understand I can edit the 'format' in each business card but that would take a very long time - is there a master format edit I can apply for all business cards at once? (This is impacting my syncing with my Nokia E71) Thanks ...

Can Publisher create a design set from a business card layout?
I designed my own business card in Publisher, and am quite happy with the results.I had them printed at a commercial printer, and they look great. I'd like to be able to have consistent marketing materials that match it, and wondered if it's possible to create my own design set from the business card I designed in Publisher. I know that you can pick pre-defined design sets, but I'd prefer something a little more customized to my needs. Am currently using Office Pro 2003 sp2. Looking for any suggestions on how to make this happen without having to create new templates for e...

In RMS can Buy 2 Get 1 free drop the lowest price item at the POS
I would like to have POS drop the lowest price item when I have items set up as Buy 2 get 1 free. Currently RMS POS will $0.00 the price on the last item scanned, not the lowest. Are you saying you want to sell "one" of something when you really sold two? Explain your goal further. David "DaveD" wrote: > I would like to have POS drop the lowest price item when I have items set up > as Buy 2 get 1 free. Currently RMS POS will $0.00 the price on the last item > scanned, not the lowest. The goal is to be able to set up a buy 2 get 1 free discount. Then a...

Group Header 03-08-10
I have a text box named "txtCount" and the control source it is counting tranches for each customer. I want this report to look at the highest number of tranches for each customer. So ABC company has the highest number of tranches I want that many rows for each customer. Can this be done? I was thinking in the On Format of the group header. ...

Resource Scheduling #5
We have a number of resource mailboxes set up (such as for conference rooms). We'd like the meeting requests for these to go to three different people and we'd like each to be able to see if one of the others accepts/declines that request. Is this possible? How would I go setting it up? [As of now, the requests go to a distribution group that the three 'resource managers' are part of. So they each get a notice. But they have no way of knowing if one of the others has responded.] Thanks! -sd ...

OWA 2003 #5
We have owa 2003 setup and working fine internally. We're trying to get it setup so that users can access it through a portal. OWA is hard coding the URL and that is causing problems for the reverse proxy. So we can get through the reverse proxy fine but it's then redirecting to internal urls so from the outside it won't work. The below article kind of explains it but offers no solution. http://groups.google.ca/groups?selm=5f5c01c1678b% 2481275c40%2435ef2ecf%40TKMSFTNGXA11&oe=UTF- 8&output=gplain ...

Distribution lists 03-12-10
I'm setting up a distribution list. Everything is setup, but what is the "private" box in the right hand corner for. Thanks! In the right hand corner of what? We don't know your Outlook version. We don't know the view to which you are referring. We don't know your information store. Why did you think you posted a question that someone else could answer? -- Russ Valentine "pinkgrana" <pinkgrana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D50FBD6B-70F1-4AE8-8754-072C6279E6B9@microsoft.com... > I'm setting up a distributio...

Cached Exchange Mode #5
I am running Small Business Server 2000 with Exchange 2000 in an environment of about 25 computers running Office 2003 Professional. We will soon be getting rid of our POP3 email provider, so I wanted to slowly migrate people into cached exchange mode so that we can implement the Junk E-mail folder (as well as a third party gateway spam catcher). When I open Outlook, and change their Exchange e-mail account to cached mode, and then restart Outlook; it syncs fine with the server and gives no errors. However when I view the Inbox, there are only messages that go back as far as "...

Printing business cards with Publisher
Am unable to set up a full page of my business cards for printing in a 2-column layout. Publisher keeps giving me a single column down the center of the page. What am I doing wrong? What version Publisher? In 2002 - 2003, page setup, business card, click the Change copies per Sheet. Change the side margin to .75, top margin .5, set the gaps to zero. In older versions you will have this dialog when you go to print. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Publisher rookie" <Publisher rookie@discussions.micros...

excel formula #5
if I have a formula that reads: =IF(D22="no",0,IF(D22="yes",F16)) How combine it whith this formula so that both will happen at the same time: =IF(B10*0.05<D10,B10*0.05,D10) thanks for any help :) las You cannot combine the two, since they give totally unrelated results. The first givres either an "0" or the value of F16, the other either B10*0.05 or D10. As such, they should be in seperate cells? "las" wrote: > if I have a formula that reads: > > =IF(D22="no",0,IF(D22="yes",F16)) > > How combine it wh...

Exmerge 5.5 Utility
Does anyone know where I can get one? I am upgrading from 5.5 to Exchange 2003. Thanks! ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/PSS/Tools/Exchange%20Support%20Tools/Exmerge/ -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm "John" <jr@ensusa.com> wrote in message news:3333D1EF-8E28-4394-A81D-9E6D895F6F16@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know where I can get one? I am upgrading from 5.5 to Exchange 2003. Thanks! ...

File Reservation error on shared Excel 97 spreadsheet, need help preventing it. 10 users accessing it, but can't always make changes.
File Reservation error on shared Excel 97 spreadsheet, need help preventing it. I have a shared Excel 97 spreadsheet located on a Windows 2000 Server. There are about 10 computers that share access to it. The spreadsheet was setup just a few weeks ago. What should happen is the first computer that opens the file has Read/Write access. When additional users access it, they get a message saying it's in use by (User Name) for Read Only access or Notify them when it's available for editing. On occasion, the user with Read / Write access will close the file down, but the other users w...

installation failure
Tried several times to update. Went through FAQ. Tried some troubleshooting. But still getting FAIL. Funny thing is, The same updates were successful on two other machines on same network. Files involved are Security Update for Windows XP (kb975713),(kb978037), (kb975560), (kb977914), (kb978706). I have cleared out temp files and cookies. Running Norton 360. . . Any help would be greatly appriciated. Further information required: How to view the Update log in Windows Click Start, and then click Run. In the Open box, type %windir%\windowsupdate.log and then click ...

Post 5.5 to 2003 migration issue
Hi, We recently migrated the accounts from a 5.5 server to Exchange Server 2003 on an SBS 2003 SP1 machine. The move went well but there's one oddity we can't seem to resolve: All the pre-existing accounts are unable to use Out of Office Assistant. While they can enable it both in OQA and Outlook, the messages are not generated as we were able to determine using message tracking. All newly created accounts (post migration) are able to use Out of Office Assistant just fine. The OoO messages work for internet mail as well so autoreply is allowed on the Internet Message properti...

Problems running credit cards when using a router
We have recently set up POS and our EDC info. We use a cable modem for our broadband connection. Credit card processing when the POS computer is connected directly to the modem. When connected through our router, it can't connect to Vital. Is there a specific port that needs to be open? I can't find a list of ports. I've tried adding the IP for the POS machine to DMZ, but even that does not work. (another oddity is that our router gets a completely different IP address on the WAN then the POS machine does when connected to the modem) This is a multi-part message in MIME fo...

Force 5.5 Public Folder replication
Hey guys, anyone know how to force replication? I have 2 exchange 5.5 servers that I am trying to get synched up. Any ideas? Thanks! Mike Use pfmigrate great tool for replication of public folders support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822895 "Mike" wrote: > Hey guys, anyone know how to force replication? I have 2 exchange 5.5 servers > that I am trying to get synched up. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks! > > Mike > On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:10:02 -0700, ccran556 <ccran556@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Use pfmigrate great tool ...

IE8 06-05-10
I developed the .Aspx pages and the setting of the aspx pages in IE5 is good but when i used the IE8 for see the pages the alignment of the aspx pages are changes ,why this is happen? same is in other browser, plz send the solution Please avail yourself of these Developer-specific resources: MSDN IE Development Forum (post such questions here instead) http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/iewebdevelopment/threads Tip: When posting in Developer forums, always include a link to your web site or test pages in your first post. IE Developer Center http://msdn.microsoft.c...

Help with error 5 "SOFTWARE\Classes\.accdt"
Server Error: Error t Opening registry key "SOFTWARE\Classes\.accdt". This error occurs when i try and create a new site in SharePoint Designer 2007. I search it in Help and Support and found that I am Access Denied so I followed the instructions that I found in kb925898 but this has no effect. Thanks for any help! --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news@netfront.net --- Are you trying to run sharepoint designer on the server?!? -Cliff "jturner5569" <jturner5569@gmail.com> wrote in message news:hsjuil$17e1$1@adenine.netfront....

Make $200 Per Day From FREE Affiliate Program
((( http://xr.com/x2x ))) PPCDollar.com Click Fraud War AdSense Publishers Armed Yourself with the Right Tools ((( http://xr.com/v9s ))) ((( http://xr.com/489 ))) ((( http://xr.com/3zd ))) ...

B 2.5 Unable to validate company information in your backoffice da
I am un able to REinstall BP 2.5. once I retry to install from scratch I get the following error Unable to validate company information in your backoffice data Great plains 8 with Business Portal 2.5 is it as simple of Dumping all the mbf Tables? or is there more to this. This problem may occur for one of the following reasons. 1. The wrong version numbers are listed in the system tables. 2. An orphan company exists in Microsoft Dynamics GP. Additionally, the system tables in the DYNAMICS database contain references to a company that no longer exists in Microsoft SQL Server. See belo...

Outlook2007 and ActiveSync4.5
I have MS Office Professional installed. I am getting an error when trying to sync Outlook2007 from my PC to my iPaq214 PDA. I get status message "ActiveSync encountered a problem on the desktop - Support code 85010014". Searching Google suggests the problem lies with Outlook, which should be re-installed. Does anyone have any experience of this? When I go through Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs, it does not seem to be possible selectively to uninstall/re-install individual applications. How can I uninstall Outlook2007 and reinstall it without uninstalling th...

Money 97 #5
A shot in the dark but here goes... Does anyone have MS Money 97 working successfully on Windows Vista? Ian Have you tried all the posts - particularly Cal's about where to store data files, running as Admin first time and opening sample.mny before you try opening your main .mny file? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Ian McCulloch" <-remove-toocoldincanada@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C81...

Outlook Rules Problem #5
I am running XP Pro with Office 2003 Pro. I have an Outlook rule which essentially says that if certain words are in the subject and the sender is not in my address book, mark it as read and move it to the deleted folder. The rule does not always work and I find it in the junk folder as unread. If I manually run the rule then it moves the appropriate emails to deleted folder and marks it as read. I have Outlook junk setting at high. I am guessing that Outlook junk setting it getting applied before my rule is getting applied. Does anyone know how to make sure my rules are applied? ...