forgot password?please help

I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ON MY MICROSOFT MONEY 2000 BUSINESS -
PERSONAL I TRYED EVERY NAME AND NUMBER FOR 2 DAYS
0
tsger (1)
1/15/2004 1:13:57 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

tsger@aol.com wrote:
> I FORGOT MY PASSWORD ON MY MICROSOFT MONEY 2000 BUSINESS -
> PERSONAL I TRYED EVERY NAME AND NUMBER FOR 2 DAYS

That's got to be VERY FRUSTRATING!

Not only that, but your CAPS LOCK KEY is stuck!

I'm sorry for you!

0
user681 (69)

Data Validation Help Needed urgently !!!!!!!!!!!
I am trying to write a data validation in VBA. I know I have the code right but I can't get it to work. It works fine if the validation was done dirctly in excel but I get an error when I try the same thing in VBA. Below is a snippet of the code I am having a problem with. The problem seem to be with the " Formula1:=" line. I have been scratching my head for the past 24hrs now trying to figure this out and I am still not coming up with anything. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Range("B3:C3").Select With Selection.Validation .Delete .Add Type...

Help with Calling a Module within a Module
Simple problem, but I'm confused, I'm trying to call a module "TextToData" within the following code, but its coming up with a compile error. My code (I thought would work) is. Info on how to fix would be great (I know the individual parts work) Sub GenerateReport() Sheets("Sales Mix").Select Cells.Select Selection.ClearContents Range("A1").Select Selection.QueryTable.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False Range("A1").Select Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Application .Calculation = xlManual .Max...

How to Store Passwords To Multiple Sheets and To Retain that Passwords When the Workbook IS closed
i need a code to store password to multiple sheets and to retain that passwords when i closed the workbook. according to my code it can assigns a password but cannot retain the multiple passwords assigned to multiple sheet . Sub ProtectAll() Pwd = InputBox("Enter your password to protect all worksheets") If Pwd <> "" Then FormobjWSht_Input.Protect Password:=Pwd Else Exit Sub End If End Sub Sub UnProtectAll() 'Dim Pwd As String Pwd = InputBox("Enter your password to unprotect all worksheets", "Password Input") If Pwd...

Help with Excel 2007
I am using Excel 2007. Each time I Close Excel I get an error box (Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience) and if I don't un-check "restart microsof office" it will restart Excel. What can this problem be? Hi Rick Start Excel Office button > Excel options Click on Resources And run Microsoft Office Diagnostics -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Rick Price" <jayg359@gmail.com> wrote in message news:xnLli.48661$mZ7.14728@fe01.news.easynews.com... >I am using Exc...

Help-Error validating multiple documents
Hello. I've got a total of 5 schemas. They are: 1 - 1.xsd - a description of a city 2 - 2.xsd - a description of a town 3 - CityHall.xsd - a description of a cityhall-meant to be part of a document based on 1.xsd in "user area". 4 - TownHall.xsd - a description of a townhall-meant to be part of a document based on 2.xsd in "user area". 5 - testmultischema.xsd - a document which combines in a batch instances of cities and towns based upon 1.xsd and 2.xsd. I get the following xml validation error: ERROR: The 'http://adamExt.org:TownHall' element is not declar...

Help with Message Filtering & BCC
I'm sorry if my orginal post wasn't clear enough, so I'll try to elaborate. A.adds cc or bcc automatic settings options I would like to set up a bcc to an email address that automatically does so when I send a message. With Outlook 07, I have to do it manually each time. Whereas with Thunderbird, you can preselect whom you want to bcc messages to. Each time you send a message it does it automatically. B. manages the message filter options something like Mozilla Thunderbird I'm having a real problem managing my message filters using Outlook. I have many folders representing ...

INTEGRATION MGR HELP
I am using Great Plains 7.5 and Integration Manager 7.5. I have created a new integration for revenue and have added a source from an AS/400 file. I have added the General Journal as the destination and have mapped the destination fields that I need. I saved it and ran it and keep coming up with this error: Message DOC 1 ERROR: You must provide a message. Source Ln 317 Col 2, Update module, Last CBOM field read was root.'Note', Last window field visited was 'OK Button' of window Can someone please tell me what I need to do to get past this. thanks so much You hv...

Arrgh!..Need OW Help Please
Let me preface by saying I am using this document http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/OWA_Exchange_Server_2003.html as a guide. I have not configured any SSL options yet because I can't get it to work. Trying to build Exchange 2003 Frontend/backend on my LAN. Front end is W2k3 SP1\Exchange 2003 SP1 and Backend is W2k3 SP1\Exchange 2003 (no SP1). After installing Exchange on the 2nd server (to be the new Front-end), I am able to create a mailbox in it's own store and access it via OWA from a Win2000 Pro workstation. This mailbox resides on the 2nd server's own store. I then en...

Urgent help: change outlook default conatct form
Hi all, We added several fields to contacts in the standard form (design mode). We want this form to become users' default conatct form. Also, old contacts are able to launch from this new customized form. are these possible? exchange 2003/outllokk2003/outlook 2007) Yes. This is possible. You need to change the form on the folder properties and then run a program to change the IPM form used on existing items. See the last two sections at http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/publish_form.htm for details and link to the program. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

starring out passwords in CDialog
Hi, when I set the "Password" mode to "true" on the Edit Control, it stars out the passwords as expected, however it shows as many stars as there are characters in the password. Any automated way to have it star out the entire length of the field? Tx You could write your own derivative of CEdit that filled in * instead of blank for a certain length by overriding OnChar and filling in a number of characters after the real ones in, but it would make it more difficult for users to know if they have typed in the correct number of characters. This article might be intere...

outlook reqeusting user name and password
with in the pass few weeks some of the client machines running Outlook 2002 have started asking for the users name, password and domain. even though the client is logged onto the network already, the client cannot log onto Outlook. repeated attemps with the correct user name and password always fail. the problem started with one machine, then another, then another. Now only two of our 6 client machines can log into Outlook. Any idea? uhm, have their passwords expired? Have you verified the clients are configured to using the appropriate security? "Bob" <bob@data-r...

Password not working all of a sudden
I've been using Money forever, and I have 2005 version. ALl of a sudden I can't log into money with my passport login. This is happening not just on one account, but two accounts (mine and my girlfriends) I can login offline, and still update accounts, but it won't sign in. I can sign into other passport sites fine. Anyone know if there is something amiss with Money and passport Caps Lock? "Rico Singleton" <mastermind2@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:OupgzUt5FHA.2628@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I've been using Money forever, and I have 2005 ver...

Help. Wrong home mta for all users
Gang, using adsiedit I have found that all of my users have the incorrect home mta: It looks like this: CN=Microsoft MTA\ DEL:fa6b4c63-7cdb-43c0-aa14-fb19c4e855b5,CN=Deleted Objects,CN=Configuration,DC=Health,DC=org Is there a way that I can change this for all users at once? Script/csv/ldf/admodify.net -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- <troute_kilgore@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1169148159.997905.48020@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > Gang, using adsiedit I have...

SMTP queuing help
Hi all, I have an exchange 2000 server on domain1. I am running exchange 2003 on a totally unrelated domain2. I would like to configure domain2 as a backup for domain1. What I mean by backup is just a place for the mail for to be queued up incase the Internet goes down for domain1. Users do not need access to it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks! -LT Hello Luniz, Thanks for your posting here. You may use the one of the following options to download messages from the backup server. Option 1: Configure SMTP connector with ETRN/TURN enabled ========== To use this m...

All Internal Passwords.xls Error 91
As with Nathan below, I ran this code on Office XP (XL) with XP Pro and received the same error. I loaded ONLY allinternalpasswords.xls and ran the Macro. Does another W/S have to be loaded? How does one apply this macro to a specific sheet? As Nathan Gutman & myself found: When trying to run it it gets to line: WinTag = .ProtectStructure Or .ProtectWindows and gives runtime error 91 Object variable or With block variable not set. Can someone help to undertand why and how to fix that? Dennis, You should open the workbook whose passwords you want to break. This should be...

help on conditional
Here is what I have, =SUM(IF(Sheet1!D9="JF",Sheet1!E9,0)+IF(Sheet1!D10="JF",Sheet1!E10,0)+IF(Sheet1!D11="JF",Sheet1!E11,0)+IF(Sheet1!D12="JF",Sheet1!E12,0)+IF(Sheet1!D13="JF",Sheet1!E13,0)+IF(Sheet1!D14="JF",Sheet1!E14,0)+IF(Sheet1!D15="JF",Sheet1!E15,0)+IF(Sheet1!D16="JF",Sheet1!E16,0)*IF(Sheet1!D17="JF",Sheet1!E17,0)+IF(Sheet1!D18="JF",Sheet1!E18,0)+IF(Sheet1!D19="JF",Sheet1!E19,0)+IF(Sheet1!D20="JF",Sheet1!E20,0)+IF(Sheet1!D21="JF",Sheet1!E21,0)+IF(Sheet1!D22=&q...

Help with If and Then statement
I have a form based on a query which is itself based on 2 tables tbllevy and tblindividual. The form has a control, txtpaidbybusiness, whose control source is a YES/NO field in tbllevy with the same name. The form has another control whose source is txtbusinessname in tbllevy. If txtpaidbybusiness is YES I want to populate the control txtbusinessname with the value of the field with the same name from tblindividual. The two tables are linked in the query by txtmemnumber.tblindividual and txtmemnbr.tbllevy Can someone help with the If Then statement I need to put in the AfterUpdate event...

Can someone help me??? (0/1)
Let me start off by saying that I am no where near an excel expert so please bear with me. I have a schedule for my employees which is attatched to this post as an html file. They are contained in three different sheets within a workbook. Each sheet has its own formulas and such but I have excluded them and also condensed them down to save repitition. The 3 scheduling sheets are named Servers, Hostess, and BarBus I also have/want 7 other sheets named Mon thru Sun and a template is attatched as an html file as well. What I need to get working is the Mon thru Sun sheets to automatically pu...

Need helps about importing and etc.
I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and Deployment Overview, Installation Requirements, Terminology, Upgrading, Configuration, Import/Export, Limitations, and so on? thanks, Jay K Partner Source http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/partnersource.mspx -- Mobitech Lady Amy Luby Mobitech 402.330.0707 www.mobitechonline.com "JayK" <JayK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AD41CE8-6B86-45A0-A2EA-A61A91CFB482@microsoft.com... > I'm a newbie, where can i find information about RMS Setup and Deployment > Overview, Instal...

wmp usage rights and virus's please help!!
Please help I am not very technical but have managed in the past to download tv shows and watch them using vuze and wmp. However now when i try and watch anything, I get a box open up and it says that I have to download media usage rights aquisition. When ever I click on start and download this it just gives me loads of malware and virus's. Mirar, virtumonde and win32.agent. How can I watch these programmes that I have downloaded without getting these. Fortunately spybot sorts them out for me, but I would dearly love to just be able to watch stuff that I have downloaded, a...

Dont force a Blank Page if Field is Null !!!!!! Please Help
Hello again, Asking for some expert advise. I have a report that has two sections both with headers and footers. in the final footer I have a unbound field that if the check box is true show the field, if false, Null. it wiorks great, but here is my problem. that footer need to pring on the second page and it will if I "Force New Page" but if it is null it gives me a Blank page. I tried the grouping and Page Breaks and Footer Properties but they all seem to do the same thing or it doesnt. Please help!!!! -- -The Novice Learn Today, Teach Tomorrow Great Success is one...

How does on stop countless repetitions of e-mails please?
Over the past two days I have received several repetitions of e-mails. Some are repeated three or four times and there are about 300 messages at a time. I have, however, not received e-mails for today, 28th Septembere. Type of server used is? If POP3 do you leave messages on the server? Version of Outlook is? Do you have any email antivirus integration enabled? -- Bill R "Nick." <Nick.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45385CE5-38DD-4024-B9FE-C96E1BC8D30D@microsoft.com... > Over the past two days I have received several repetitions of e-mails. > Some...

Table Help
Hello Everyone, I know I have seen this problem before and that I have corrected it in the past, but for some reason I can't figure it out this time or find something similar online. The problem is simply, when I view a certain table one of its columns is completely filled in with "##########". The data is still there because when I click on it the data appears, and the data is visible in a justified form. It can't stay like this but I can't figure how I did it in the first place or how to change it back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Ko...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Tuesday, April 20, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 131 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consi...

Serialization Help Required
Hello All I have a mfc dll that has a serialied class derived from CObject. like class CMyBaseObject: pulbic CObject { DECLARE_SERIAL(CMyBaseObject); ..... }; I have another mfc dll that i link statically to the first dll. This dll has another serialized class derived from CMyBaseObject. like class CMyDerived: pulbic CMyBaseObject { DECLARE_SERIAL(CMyDerived); ..... }; but on building this dll i get linker errors stating unresolved external symols. can anyone tell how can i use one serialized class in antohter dll to avoid linker problems? thanks hi i think, u have not set the dl...