Finding a missing message

Searching for messages about assigning categories, I found a reference to a
message on 11/4 on the subject "assign payee."   But I can't find that
message and I can't find anything when I search that phrase.  So where is
it?

In Money 2007 I'm trying to associate some payees with my own categories so
that the category will be entered correctly and automatically.

0
djpal1 (19)
11/12/2006 2:51:25 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Try Google Groups.

"Windwatcher" <djpal1@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Searching for messages about assigning categories, I found a reference to
> a message on 11/4 on the subject "assign payee."   But I can't find that
> message and I can't find anything when I search that phrase.  So where is
> it?
>
> In Money 2007 I'm trying to associate some payees with my own categories
> so that the category will be entered correctly and automatically.

0
spam_magnet (1210)

change default font when reading message
I am using Outlook 2003, use word for editor and reading of rich text and I compose in HTML When I read messages i want to change the default font to a larger size. I have done tool>option>mailformat>startionary and fonts but emails from outside my network come thorugh with changes and emails from inside the network do not. Any suggestions other than select all and then tool>option>mailformat>startionary and fonts Thanks Steve ...

Weird security configuration message
Recently something has gone wrong with our website so that whenever you try to access an aspx file, it shows the following error: Server Error in '/RALSWeb' Application. ________________________________________ Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Access is denied: 'RalsWeb'. Source Error: Line 256: <add assembly=3D"System.Ente...

IMAP messages mysteriously disappear when marking one as read in Unread folder
Hi there I am using Outlook 2007 with imap email (one account) on a windows xp machine. I have a really strange problem which happens intermittently and which goes like this: I have an 'Unread' folder for my IMAP inbox. If I select an unread message, right-click and select 'Mark as Read' most of the unread messages disappear from the folder, or sometimes almost all of them - last time the only message left in the folder was the unread one. Then, if I return to my regular Inbox many of the messages have disappeared, especially the most recent ones. I cannot get them back ot...

Reply messages
When I try reply an email to several contacts (the same contacts of the original message), I receive de following message: "could not complete the operation. One or more parameter values are not valid" if anyone has a solution ... Thanks in advance More information is required. Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? Operating System? Complete error message in its entirety. "ESP" <ESP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7774258-7C76-4A9E-8EF5-0210FD8CEBEB@microsoft.com... > When I try reply an email to several contacts (the same contact...

Message Footer
Hi, Can exchange insert a message footer to the bottom of all new messages for every user. For example, a confidental disclaimer. The reason is so every user uses the same universal confidental disclaimer, instead of personal signatures. Yes u can just refer this MS article :Q317327 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317327&Product=exch2003 ---padman "blink" wrote: > Hi, > > Can exchange insert a message footer to the bottom of all new messages for > every user. For example, a confidental disclaimer. The reason is so every > u...

Error message #7
I can receive email from a particular person but when I send one back or reply to her I get a message from the system administrator that says "...553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)" What exactly does this mean? And how can I fix it? The only thing that has changed is that I just changed from one cable provider to another, all things on my computer remained untouched (addresses and such) ...

Microsoft Outlook Missing
I purchased Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition and Microsoft Works 7.0 and still no Microsoft Outlook. Outlook Express is working fine, but I quess I need Microsoft Outlook 2002 or 2003 to install the Microsoft Office Connector to MSN. ..... Now do I need to spend MORE money and go buy Microsoft Outlook? Where is Microsoft Outlook hiding? On 06 May 2004 10:09, "Donna" wrote: >I purchased Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition and Microsoft Works 7.0 >and still no Microsoft Outlook. >Outlook Express is working fine, but I quess I need Microsoft Outlook >2002 or 2003 to ...

Message Handling Routing
Hi, Spent best part of eight hours trying to figure this out, I'm sure its something simple Im missing. I've spent some quality time looking at POSTMESSAGE / SENDMESSAGE in my SDI MFC App. Also flicked through some articles on flounder.org, most useful. So far, I've managed to use SENDMESSAGE from my CDocument and get picked up by CMainFrame using a custom #DEFINE WMU_MYMSG and handled by OnMessage in the Messagemap. However, how could I get CDialog to hear this message? I was kinda hoping that putting my custom WMU_MSG in the CDialog Message_Map would make it work. Unfortuan...

Send email messages as attachment
Is there anything we can do on our Exchange server so that the people using Lotus Notes can open the attached email messages? We notices the email attachment within the message sent out to one of our client has been convert into the message body. What is the default setting for message format in ESM-Global Settings-Internet Message Format? Nue "kevin" <kevin@nospam.com> wrote in message news:evdMF%23pYGHA.3448@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there anything we can do on our Exchange server so that the people > using Lotus Notes can open the attached email messages? ...

Error Message: "xis is not a valid Win32 application"
I have installed Office 2003 Pro with Front Page on my XP system. Due to some problem with Office is uninstalled the software and reinstalled it again on my XP system. Now when I try and open an old spreadsheet I get a message "xis is not a valid Win32 application". The only way I can open up the spreadsheet is if I keep the install disk in my CD. or with the Microsoft Excel Viewer. If I go to Programs and just try to open the software for Excel I get another message "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resourse that is unavailable" and then the bottom of...

Teammembers in an Advanced find
When I am doing an advanced find in the servicecalendar, I am trying to make a saved view with a teams teammembers. The only member I can get is the one who has created the team or changed the team. But I don´t get any teammembers. Does anyone have an idea how I get this? Try using the "Related Activity Parties" for the Service Activities for the Advanced Find Query. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com "Martin" wrote: > When I am doing an advanced find in the servicecalendar, I am tr...

How do I download all IMAP messages?
I'm using Outlook XP and want to archive all the messages on my remote IMAP server. I can't figure out how to get all the messages to download. I looked in the help function, but the instructions don't help. I've set the software to "download complete item including attachments," but it doesn't seem to be happening. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. ...

OL2000: messaging across network
I can't get OL 2000 Inbox phone messages to set up. Seems to require email addresses of each of the four computers on the network. But they don't have email addresses. This is all in the same office. How do I set it up so that my secretary can post a message to my computer telling me about some phone call. She'd type a "new message" but what does she type in the To box? There has to be some setting up. Also having trouble sharing the calendar via Net Folders for the same reason. The network works, but the computers aren't communicating through OutLook (they can ac...

Custom reports missing after GP SP2
We've installed GP SP2 finally, and everything appears to have gone well with the server and clients. When reviewing our custom reports though (shared from the server), we find that some of the graphics and strings are missing from the custom reports. We can grab a backup package file and import them in, but before that process begins, I've found a couple of files in the shared reports directory after the SP2 install that seem to contain the missing graphics and text. Would anyone be able to enlighten me to what some of the following files are along side of the Reports.dic? Can ...

Compacted messages, Outlook Express.
Can I recover compacted messages in Outlook Express? If so can anyone tell me the procedure please. Many Thanks Mark This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;n...

searchfolder misses items
I use outlook 2003 on a windows xp sr2 system. I use searchfolders quite a lot but it seems like some items are missing from the searchfolder, although they do exist in the sent items folder. I have a search folder for mails that are sent to and from a group of people. Sometimes these people have more than one e-mail address, and I put all addresses in the criteria for finding that peron. It happened that one of my contacts apparently added her name to the reply to address. Instead of mail from jdoe@domain.com, I now get mail from Jane Doe. If I look at the properties the actual e-mail a...

Informing UI thread of target for sending messages?
I'm wrestling with a MFC SDI app that will use CWinThread derived user interface threads to accomplish "scaling" of multi-core cpu's. A main function of the app is to search files for certain "matches". This is the "bottleneck" of the app. The nature of the search allows the buffer holding the 4-5 MB file to be split into multiple parts and searched independently. For purposes of discussion, I'm looking at splitting the buffer into 4 parts to fully use a quad-core such as a Q6x00. (eventually I'll generalize to n-core's ... maybe) I...

Code can't find Mousehook.dll file
I've been using Stephan Lebans' mousehook.dll solution trap the mousewheel. But sometimes when I transfer the database and .dll file to another PC, the code can't find the .dll file. This results in the "Sorry ... cannot find the Mousehook.dll file" message. The .dll file is sitting right next to the database, in the same folder. I've also tried copying it to the Windows system folder but the problem persists. I see that others have had this problem (e.g., http://www.ureader.com/message/33357404.aspx) but I haven't found a solution. Any ideas? Kurt Interesti...

signed message looks encrypted
I send out signed messages and when they are recieved by the individual, the icon changes to encrypted. ...

sales tax auto calculate does not give you a message
If you have a negative line item on your SOP transaction, your line item tax amounts will be recalculated at the summary level. We would like a message box to open that tells you this is occuring. Steps to replicate this behavior: Enter Negative Line Item Taxes: You must have a tax schedule set up that uses 0% or $0 in the set up 1. Enter a SOP Invoice with a negative quantity amount. 2. Open the Sales Item Detail Entry window. 3. Enter -$5.00 in the Calculated Tax field. 4. In the Sales Line Item Detail Tax entry window select your Tax Schedule and enter -$5.00 in the tax amount f...

Stopping new message notification
Outlook 2003. I have set up some rules to send stuff direct to the Junk E-Mail folder and mark as read (basically stuff sent to throw-away email addresses and anything with a file attached where I am NOT in the TO: or CC: fields), but the new message notification still pops up....I assume because this is triggered when an email hits the Inbox, and before the filter is set to work. Is there a way to set the message notification to not pop- up until after filters have been run? -- Bryan Anderson <www.anderson-it.com> No. You can turn them completely off but not set them to ignore cer...

Location of attachements within the message body
I moved recently to Outlook 2002 SP-2 under Windows XP professional V 5.1 SP 1. When I insert attachments to an email message (including by drag and drop) all the attachments appear as a list within an 'Attach...' field that is added automatically by Outlook under the "Subject" field and above the text area. I am not able to place the attached files within specific locations in the message body. I used to do this with no problems when I used outlook 2000 under Windows 2000 (and I never had all the attachments placed in the aforementioned "Attach" fiel...

transferring MSN Dialup messages to Outlook 2002 loses original da
I am trying to move my saved (on my computer) MSN Dialup emails into Outlook so that I do not have to have MSN 9 running to read them. I can transfer the saved emails to the MSN server and see them in Outlook, but while the original message date and time are there when I look at the email in MSN 9, when I look at it with Outlook, the transfer date and time are there instead. A message which had never been transferred to my computer appears in Outlook with the correct date and time. The messages look identical in MSN, but in Outlook one has the transfer date instead of the original date,...

Can't find where to set my reminders in 2004
I cannot find the place where I can set reminders to do something / follow up on a certain date. I'm not referring to the "flag a transaction", but a place where I could categorize an item, note its amount and have it show on my home page upcoming follow up thing to do.. I recently upgraded from 2003 to 2004. MS didn't drop it, did they? Was that what they called MoneySide? If they did drop it, why on earth would they do such a thing? If it was in MoneySide, then it's gone. Moneyside was removed in 2004. I can't say why they dropped it though, but I never used it ...

Error Message #52
Error message #1308---How correct??? Outlook installed as part of Office 2003. Using windows XP Pro. Thanks Jim T ...