File sharing advice needed!

Hi,

I am setting up Money 2004 on 2 systems, my wife's desktop and my
laptop. I'd like to know if anyone has any advice on file sharing??

Specifically, do we both have to have the same Money User Account (and
MSN Passport) setup on both systems and map both to a "shared" .mny
file on 1 system? Or is it possible that we each have our own seperate
account on Money and a seperate account on .net MSN, and still be able
to synchronize the .mny file?

Ideally we would like to split up chores (I do our brokerage stuff,
and she does the bill pay and other monthly activities), and then both
of us "synch" our files together to share all the data?

Has anyone does this successfully? if so, can you please share this
with me. Since I am seeting it up now..I want to try to get it done in
the best way possible!

Thanks in advance!
Naeem R.
0
naeem1 (1)
12/12/2003 4:33:23 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I also want to do this same sort of thing.  Anybody out
there have a suggestion?

0
anonymous (74722)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

Public Folder link to Excel File

Renaming Partial File Names

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file

Need HELP! for Linking data

Need to add to current formula

Need macro help to close excel

Outlook 2007 PST files and temp files
When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how can one do this...? Thanks, Tom... "TK" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote in message news:Ovq2RUgvJHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I have PST files on the server, I notice that there is a temp file > accompanying it when Outlook is loaded. > > Would loading the temp file on the local PC make Outlook quicker, if so, how > can one do this...? You shouldn...

crop files
I've a file with this structure Code value 0001 dfdf 0002 ddgdfg 0001 dsdfsd 0001dfdgdsgds 0002 defert I'd like to crop this file in 2 different files ..one for 0001 and the other for 0002 with of course Code value for both and then block a cell in both. the name of the file and the name of the sheet should be given with a textbox input and they will be the same for both.. the directory will be the same of the main file. any hints?? or a guide I should follow since I'd like to learn and do everything by myself??? thanks Rossella Try Data>Filter>Advanced Filter HTH -- AP ...

Hi All, I'm creating a form that allows the user to pick a txt file (dialog) and then display the path and contents on the form. The code has been cobbled together as I found the pieces that worked, so bear with. I got the file picker working and displaying the file name on the form, but the file contents won't display. I had a feeling the problem had to do with importing a namespace (see the error in the code when I tried "Imports System.IO") or with a missing reference. Using Access 2003. References: VB for Apps, MS Access 11 Obj Lib, OLE Auto, MS V...