Favorite Account Balances Money 2005

My "Favorite Account" balances do not match my account balances when I go to
the account list.  I have checked for hidden transactions but now luck.
Any suggestions?
0
spgolf (3)
9/26/2007 2:20:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, spgolf wrote:

>My "Favorite Account" balances do not match my account balances when I go to
>the account list.  I have checked for hidden transactions but now luck.
>Any suggestions?

Start with File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
9/26/2007 4:58:27 PM
Done that several times

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, spgolf wrote:
>
> >My "Favorite Account" balances do not match my account balances when I go to
> >the account list.  I have checked for hidden transactions but now luck.
> >Any suggestions?
>
> Start with File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair

0
spgolf (3)
9/29/2007 2:15:03 PM
In microsoft.public.money, spgolf wrote:

>Done that several times

See
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;838713&Product=mny

>"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:
>
>> In microsoft.public.money, spgolf wrote:
>>
>> >My "Favorite Account" balances do not match my account balances when I go to
>> >the account list.  I have checked for hidden transactions but now luck.
>> >Any suggestions?
>>
>> Start with File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Money 2005 Deluxe restarts randomly
Since I just graduated from college, I was new to the idea of actually buying software. Serves me right for doing so! I loved Money 2002 so I bought 2005 Deluxe figuring it would be a great improvement. WRONG! When I start Money and log into my .NET Passport, Money starts up but then restarts because of an internal error within 30 seconds. No matter what I try it always restarts. It does work when I get into it "Offline", but I enjoy syncing it with my bank and CC info. It's also frustrating I can no longer sync it with my Pocket PC. I spent TWO HOURS on the phone...

How do I get Outlook to pick up mail from a subsidiary BT account.
Although I have both my main BT address and my subsidiary BT address set up under Outlook, it will only get email from the main address. I have to go into BT mail to read mail on the second account. I had no problems when using Outlook Express. Any ideas? Custard Pie <Custard Pie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Although I have both my main BT address and my subsidiary BT address > set up under Outlook, it will only get email from the main address. > I have to go into BT mail to read mail on the second account. I had > no problems when using Outlook Express. Any ...

Analytical Accounting and Payroll Connect
Hello: Someone told me that, if Dynamics GP 9.0 is implemented with Analytical Accounting, the ADP Payroll Connect piece cannot be utilized. Is that true? Are there any workarounds so that Analytical Accounting and Payroll Connect can be used in the same environment? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

Account in Exchange is stuck
I have migrated my mail accounts from a 5.5 server to server2003. I have one account that shows up as having a problem. When I right click on the mailbox I get the option to reconnect or purge. When I select reconnect, it will not recognize any name I enter in the box. This recipient's email is essentially frozen and I am concerned I cannot get it back. I have since used a backup to make her email function but the backup is missing recent data. I was wondering if their is a way to free this or if I am just going to have to purge the account. I am looking for any suggestions! So...

Parent Account and ActiveSync
When the CRM client for outlook synchronizes with Outlook contacts it doesn't update the Company field in a contact but instead downloads the "Parent Account". Has anyone succeeded in getting the Parent Account synchronized into their mobile phone using ActiveSync. When I look at my CRM contacts on my phone I have no company information. Any advice would be appreciated. Feridun Kadir ...

Error 30366 in VB code behind Visual Studio 2005 project
I'm new to using Visual Studio (2005) with VB and I've recently taken over a project started by someone else. The basic process is to retrieve a file from an ftp server, load the data into SQL Server (2005) tables, summarize the data - creating a new file to put on the mainframe. There are steps included that print reports as well. The problem is an error I get for each field when attempting to upload the data into the db tables. This is the error: Error 30366: 'Public Property BatchAgency() As String' and 'Public WriteOnly Property BatchAgency() As Stri...

Quicken feature in Money
How do you auto-reconcile in Money like Quicken? I want to be able to input from my receipts, them download from my bank and have them match to my inputs like you do with Quicken. I'm not trusting the bank alone or comparing to a bank paper statement. What's the point of having a program if that's what you do?! In microsoft.public.money, Karen wrote: >How do you auto-reconcile in Money like Quicken? I want >to be able to input from my receipts, them download from >my bank and have them match to my inputs like you do with >Quicken. I'm not trusting the...

Money 2005 Standard payee dropdown list
My list of payees (approx. 30-40) is visible in the payee list but none are there when clicking the dropdown box in the transaction form. Adding a new payee in the dropdown box adds it to the general payee list though. Typing the first letter of a payee will allow the "hidden" payee to appear in the payee field but I wish to see the entire payee list in the dropdown box. Searched settings and setup info without finding solution. The payee list normally shows those payees used in the last year... could any of the ones you don'#t see be ones older that that? It would be...

Money 2003 #10
Long story short, I have my checking data on my Pocket PC only and had to re-install Money 2003 on my desktop. How do I get the data from the Pocket PC to the desktop? When I try to synchronize, it wants to install Money on my Pocket PC. I have it on my Pocket PC already, complete with my checking info. I am afraid it will erase my data. ...

Running "Balance Available" in Query
I'm currently using Access to keep track of the Tuition Reimbursement program at my company. Every two weeks, I produce a report that goes to payroll giving them the amount to be paid, the expended to date balance, balance available, and other irrelevant information. Currently I have a "balance available" field that calculates the annual cap - the expended to date, but it doesn't reflect as a running balance on the report if the employee has multiple entries on a single report. Is there a formula that calculates the running balance available at the query level to be...

how do i set up email accounts such as yahoo, gmail, aol...?
how do i set up my outlook so i can recieve all my emails from all of my acounts, yahoo, gmail, hotmail, aol, and a school email? jake wrote: > how do i set up my outlook so i can recieve all my emails from all of my > acounts, yahoo, gmail, hotmail, aol, and a school email? Follow the instructions provided by the e-mail provider regarding the server names, ports, account info, etc. and where do i find those? i have searched the sites, such as gone on to yahoo and google and could not retrieve th information "VanguardLH" wrote: > jake wrote: > > > how do i...

New G/L Accounts description
New to V9. Just noticed that a new Account, by which I mean a new combination of the 4 existing segments we use, results in an automatic description using all 4 segments. Is there a way to default the description to just one of the segment descriptors? Can't find anything in help. Thanks Anyone? noyb wrote: > New to V9. Just noticed that a new Account, by which I mean a new > combination of the 4 existing segments we use, results in an automatic > description using all 4 segments. Is there a way to default the > description to just one of the segment descriptors? Can&#...

Accounts
While creating a New Mail message in my Microsoft Outlook 2003 I get an option ACCOUNTS which gives choice to send by MS Outlook & Outlook. What is this and what the difference between the two accounts ? In news:7C4666DB-0C0A-4BFA-98C1-ECA84D7B818D@microsoft.com, CKT <CKT@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > While creating a New Mail message in my Microsoft Outlook 2003 I get > an option ACCOUNTS which gives choice to send by MS Outlook & > Outlook. What is this and what the difference between the two > accounts ? These are the names of whatever e-mail accounts ...

Money 2005: Shouldn't the 'Market Value' = 'Last Price' x 'Quanti
For Microsofts Money 2005 delux, shouldn't the 'Market Value' equal the 'Last Price' times the 'Quantity' in the 'Valuation' view of the 'Portfolio Manager', . For example, one line reads: "SYMBOL: ABC , CHART: [^], NAME: ABC Technology Inc., LAST PRICE: 32.65, QUANTITY: 20.000, COST BASIS: 432.00, MARKET VALUE: 15,724.18, INCOME: , PRICE APPRECIATION: 221.00" As you can see, all of the calculations, except the "MARKET VALUE" are correct. Even the PRICE APPRECIATION which depends on the value of the "MARKET VALUE&...

Online account updates
I am using the Money Deluxe 2007 trial and I have my account set up so that it is supposed to automatically download account updates every day. I have never had it download updates. I always have to manually download them by clicking Update Now. Is this a limitation of the trial version? I believe the automatic updates only work if you're setup for "roaming" (using a Passport/Hotmail password). For those of us who don't use that capability, clicking "update now" is the way to go. -- Michael Gordon MVP "RAYMOND DUNTON" <rmdunton@verizon.n...

Can not send email to Yahoo Account
I host my own domain: office.mydomain.com When I tried to send email to yahoo accounts, I get the following message: ************************************************************************************************************** Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: DAFDFD Sent: 1/15/2007 5:18 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: xyz@YAHOO.COM on 1/15/2007 5:18 PM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct addres...

Installing new version of Money
I just purchased Money 2006 standard and attempted to install. The first question was do I want Microsoft to delete my old version of Money 2002 and install the new version. My question is will this get rid of all my account information I have on the 2002 version when it installs the new version 2006? I thought this would convert all my current information to 2006 upon installing. I called the support number in my paperwork that came with Money 2006 and they cannot help me. Go figure! Can someone out there help me before I loose all my current information? Thank you. -- Patty In micro...

Can the Outlook Connector be used with a gmail or ymail account?
I have a problem with send/receive in Outlook 2003 with my gmail account. I posted about that issue on January 2, and the problem has not yet been resolved. Outlook at that time started doing the send/receive with gmail very slowly, and then gets hung up before finishing the send/receive. I have since that time heard of the Outlook Connector for hotmail accounts, and am wondering if that can be used with gmail, and if that might be a possible solution to my problem. Can the Outlook Connector be used with gmail? Thanks, Larry No. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

Money 2004 Not Seeing Retirement Accounts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4D7F2.ED9FD930 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have MS$ 2004 Deluxe and have set up multiple retirement accounts to = track. I initially set up the accounts under the Account List setup = wizard. I went through the process of setting up the retirement accounts = (selecting that it is a retirement account, 401k/403b, setting up the = funds in the account, etc.). Later on I went a set up the Lifetime = Planner.=20 The Lifetime Planner does not see t...

Budgeting in MS Money
Hello, I hope there is an experienced Money user here who can answer a question that I can't seem to figure out. I am new to MS money, and in trying to establish a budget, I have set up a standard amount (say $40/month) for credit card payments. In trying to keep better track of my finances, I have begun using a different credit card for different items (gas on one, college expenses on the other, etc). Each of these items has its own budget amount ($80/month for gas, etc). My question is, if I have a budgeted amount for each of the categories, and then I have a budgeted amount f...

sending this information on a form to somewhere secure such as an email account
Hi. I just wanted to make a log book where staff record times that the log in and out of work. I was wondering if anyone knows how to sen off the current time, member of staff (with their own password)t somewhere secure where staff cant get at it...like the managers emai account (if you have any other suggestions, for alternatives to a email account LMK). thanx for your time -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Sub Accounts in Money 2004
Is it possible to set up subaccounts in MS Money 2004 Standard Edition? I can't find anything about it in the help menus or online. jh, No way to setup subaccounts, but if you post back with a brief example of what you're trying to do, there could be alternatives. Regards, JB jharris96 wrote: > Is it possible to set up subaccounts in MS Money 2004 Standard Edition? I > can't find anything about it in the help menus or online. ...

i can't reinstall money 2002
i deleted money in an attempt to change some basic information i originally put in it. i thought that it would be a simple matter of re installing it using the disk that came with my computer. But no, not that easy at all. when i go to add/remove in the control panel and select floppy/cd it will prompt me ' d:/setup.exe ' i hit finish and it says: 'this installation package could not be opened, contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package'. the system pack is still in there and i did re-install that but to no avail , plea...

Money problems #2
Since Sunday my copy of Money (version Money Plus Deluxe) has been failing to start up correctly with this message "Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. Sorry for the inconvenience". Internet Explorer (Version 8) has also started failing in a similar way but not at start up and at irregular intervals. I reported both problems to Microsoft but couldn't get either person to accept that there could be a common issue. I stopped using IE8 and switched to Firefox. After following all the instructions and de-installing/re-installing Money several ti...

Natural Balance in General Ledger
I know I should know the answer to this. How can I turn off the feature that automatically places the cursor on the debit or credit when I make JE's (depending on the balance type)? I want it to automatically land on the debit everytime when I tab over. Thank you! In the account card, you select whether the account has a typical balance of debit or credit. Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL Frank, thank you for the post. I don't think I explained my question. When I key in a Journal entry I first key in the account string. After that, if you hit the TAB ...