Export transaction report

I am trying to export a transaction report from Money 2002.  Money does
nothing after I select export to desktop or send xml report.

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Export to excel from ASP.Net
I have a page wherein the contents of a datagrid are exported to an excel file. All the columns are correctly displayed in excel except for the number columns. The formatting string for the number column is {0:#,##0.00; (#,##0.00);0.00}. The data is formatted for all numbers exceeding 1000 but for any number below 1000 the data is displayed as 1000 and not with 0's in the decimal places. (displayed as 999 instead of 999.00). ...

SQL Reporting Services and GP 10
Hello: Is it possible to associate SQL Reporting Services reports with SOP invoices in GP 10.0 rather than with Report Writer? I know that Accountable Software has Forms Printer, but I believe that that only works with Crystal. And, I know that there are SRS reports written to display data from GP but I do not think that these reports will work in terms of printing invoices or orders from SOP. Thanks! childofthe1980s No not really.. The problem is that when an SOP or POP document is printed, GP needs to be updated. Accountable does that with their Crystal interface but I dont kno...

Reporting Hardware Specs for a 20TB Oracle DB
Hello, I have a requirement for a Reporting Solution for an Enterprise Reporting Solution for a 20TB Oracle (running on Unix) Datawarehouse that does about 150M Transactions a day. There are about 300 users and not more than 30 concurrent users. They already have a MOSS 2007 Installation so i need specs for the SSAS Server which will sit on its own server. My questions are; 1) What should the specs (RAM, Processor, Disk Space) of this SSAS Server be? 2) What would the specs of the SSRS Server be? 3) Any other special considerations? Thanks I'd buy the highest machi...

Report of sales by month based on a cross tab query
Hi, I have a cross tab query that will provide sales by month for 2008. Right now it is sales for January08. As there are sales for future months, they will appear as well. I want to create a table that has all of the months listed out already. Right now, on the first day of the month, I go into the report and add the new month. I want it so that all month are listed which I have done. The problem is that when I run the report, I get an error that says "the Microsoft Jet does not recognize February as a valid field name. After today, there will be February data but no March ...

Does the New Worth Report have a fault
When I calculate my new worth in MS Money 2000 (old version I know) it adds my assets and liabilities instead of subtracting them. For example, if my savings, checking, investments total $10,000.00 and my liabilities total $5000.00, MS Money calculates my net worth as $15,000.00. Shouldn't my net worth be $5,000.00? Shouldn't it subtract my liabilities instead of add them? Please let me know if there is a glich in the software and how I can fix it. Also please let me know if I am financially inept. Thanks, -k In your example, the net worth should be $5,000.00. You may hav...

How can I convert an exported UNIX timestamp in excel?
When I export a table using phpMyAdmin I get a date string of: 1064272434 Which equates to: 09/22/2003 07:13:54 PM Is there a formula for excel that would make this conversion for me, stripping the time of course? Result: 09/22/2003 "prod sorter" <prodsorter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DD4A2BA-7A0F-4B83-A1DA-4E98674CAE6D@microsoft.com... > When I export a table using phpMyAdmin I get a date string of: > > 1064272434 > > Which equates to: > > 09/22/2003 07:13:54 PM > > Is there a formula for excel that would make ...

Problems with reports on Money 2004
I am having problems getting onto the reports page as everytime it crashes. I have tried to repair using the disk and uninstalled and re-installed and it still doesn't work. I am told that there isn't a new UK version available so I cannot upgrade. Can anybody help In microsoft.public.money, Jayne Morris <Jayne Morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am having problems getting onto the reports page as everytime it crashes. I >have tried to repair using the disk and uninstalled and re-installed and it >still doesn't work. I am told that there isn't a ne...

Can there be variable size columns in one report?
I want to create a report that has 3 sub-reports of different column widths. Is this possible? -The 1st sub-report has 1 column that occupies the entire width of the page -The 2nd sub-report can fit 2 columns in the page width -The 3rd sub-report can fit 3 columns in the page width Subreports can have any number of columns that don't have to be the same from one to another. Typically your columns should display across then down in order to render properly as a subreport. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "SheldonHinds" wrote: > I want to create a r...

Report Sum
I am working on a cost study form for a body shop. Each vehicle will have its own page. I have to be able to add up to 15 different list part totals as well as 15 different net part totals. I then need to add the 7% tax of the list part total to the net parts total. I would love some input on what would be the easiest way to achieve this because I then have to generate a report with by the different companies showing total parts, total labor and total profit ratio. Usually, you want to text put boxes in footer of the form. You have to pull the footer down on the bottom to have...

Exporting global data from a DLL to an EXE
Hi, I have a "Win32 Application" and I must use some global data defined(and initialized) in a DLL linked to the Application. As suggested by MSDN,I have exported this global data from the DLL in this way: - In the DLL, I have used the keyword DLLEXPORT - In the EXE I have used the keyword DLLIMPORT But when I run the EXE the application crashes! The problem is that, in the EXE, the imported global data are all equal to zero and the application doesn't see the initializationsdone in the DLL! Does someone know where is the problem? Thanks to All. M Micheles, I don&#...

when i am in the window to choose a folder to export none are list
I want to export my contacts to an excel file. When I am in the window to choose a folder to export, there are no folders to click on. What version of Outlook are you using? Does anything show in that pane of the Import/Export Wizard? "outlook export files" <outlook export files@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17414043-FCB0-4C02-8ABF-C5288395157F@microsoft.com... >I want to export my contacts to an excel file. When I am in the window to > choose a folder to export, there are no folders to click on. ...

Categories & Reports in MM 2002? #2
I created a Business classification to keep track of business expenses. Yet, I cannot use any Reports for my Business classification. How do I just limit the Reports for the Business classification? Christopher Paul Billows http://www.accidentaldesign.com "Life is not fair, it is interconnected" -- myself ...

Reconcile bank transaction
When I download transaction from my bank. Money 2006 matches them to transactions in the future not in the past. The transactin are within 30 days. Is there a way to have Money look in the past for matching transaction? ...

Print employee record summary Inquiry report
How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? There's not a report you can print from the window. You can either do a screen shot of it or create a custom report. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Hazvi" wrote: > How do i print the employee record summary Inquiry report? ...

Report on a specific printer, bug in access 2007?
Dear all, in access 2007, I can click the "page setup" menu then the "page setup" button, and choose to print the report on a specific printer. However, after saving the report and re-opening it, he still prints on default printer. The specific printer setting is not saved with the report (this worked with all previous versions of access, it seems the specific printer setting has no effect anymore). Does someone know where I could find a patch or a workaround for this? (no updates are found through office update, and this might be critical for some applications). Regard...

Can I Export Emails ?
Hello, Is there anyway to Export emails and use them on another computer?? or is the easiest way to just forward them via email? Doesn't seem right...I must be missing something.. Any info would be helpful.. thx Mike just copy your pst and import that on the other machine. <mkalavitz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3ff101c3aac0$69e6c500$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there anyway to Export emails and use them on another > computer?? or is the easiest way to just forward them via > email? Doesn't seem right...I must be missing something.. > Any i...

sales report by split sales persons
we have situations where 2 different sales persons sell to the same customer, depending on product group. We select the specific sales person when we enter the sales order. Unfortunately, later when we want to run a sales report, it assigns all the sales to whatever salesperson is shown in the Cards as the default sales person. We need a report that assigns sales to sales persons based on the data from the individual sales orders ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click th...

Error Message when viewing CRM 4.0 Reports
We recieve the following event error when attempting to access any report. http://<reportserver>/reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with HTTP Unauthorized 401 Any suggestions? This is a new install. "Chris Timms" <ChrisTimms@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E4DDBE2-58EC-408F-82E8-3B7EF531D392@microsoft.com... > We recieve the following event error when attempting to access any report. > > http://<reportserver>/reportserver failed. Error: The request failed with > HTTP Unauthorized 401 > > Any suggestions? Thi...

Cost Variance Report and Smartlist
We currently use the Enter/Match Invoice screen to enter payable invoices. I understand that when prices differ, a cost variance report is created/printed. Is there a way to create this report in Smartlist? We currently link the SOP / POP by using the purchase button. What is happening is, if the linked Purchase Order line is received at an incorrect price (found while keying the vendor invoice), when the link is used to drill back from the sales order to the purchase order the incorrect price shows. We would like to use Smartlist to see the original purchase order price and the ...

Export Contact
Hi, I am using Outlook 97, I want to export the Contact folder and then import to my laptop's Outlook 2002. How to do it. Thanks Jimmy File | Import and Export | export to file - export in .PST format. Transfer it, ensure it is not set to read-only, open it via File | Open .... copy the items to your Outlook 2003 Contacts folder. "Jimmy" <hk2020@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%230dg$KQjFHA.3448@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I am using Outlook 97, I want to export the Contact folder and then import > to my laptop's Outlook 2002. > > ...

Explanation of Money Performance Report
If i run a perfomance report there are 2 columns for judging performance - "%Rate of Return" & "Annual % Return". I am having a problem understanding the meaning of each column. If I run the report for exactly 1 year then both columns show the exact same numbers for indexes such as Dow Jones Indutrial Average or Nasdaq Composite which I have in my watch list. In the same report for exactly 1 year the 2 columns have very different numbers for my stocks and mutual funds. For example I have a mutual fund which shows 1.28 for % Rate of Return and 21.32 for Annu...

Laying out a Report
I have a database with two tables called Fillers and issues linked. I want to make a report on issues under two different sections of the filler. Fillers Table Model = 6000 S/N 235 J/N 12 Date started Date complete Issues Table Fed/sep Date Part issue drawing issue bill of material issue assingned to plan of action Filler Date Part issue drawing issue bill of material issue assingned to plan of action Any suggestions would be appreciated What field is linking Fillers and issues? It looks like you want two records from issuses for every filler record. Is this correct? If so, h...

Report to show totals for each day of month
Greetings, I have an Excel spreadsheet that I use to capture: Column A) Day of the month (1-May, 2-May, etc.) Column B) How many clients were in residence on each day (Occupancy) Column C) Total Capacity (27) Column D) Shows a "1" if the Occupancy is 90% or more of the Total Capacity, else "0" The Totals row shows: Column B) The average Occupancy for the month Column D) Totals the times there is a "1" in Column D Is there a way for me to capture this data in a Report? I've got a query set up that uses these expressions: For AdmitDate: <=[Dat...

Add Text Together for Report
I tried to search for this one but not sure how to word it. What I am trying to figure out is how to make a report that adds all the text from a query together and displays it in one field. For example: I have a table that gets me the following data. deconid logdate log 14 12/06/2007 This is just a test 14 12/07/2007 yes.. This is a log 14 12/08/2007 Yet a log number three 14 12/09/2007 This is number 4 I would like it to display this data in a report like this: With DeconID 14, "12/09/2007- This is number 4 ~ 12/08/2007- yes.. Yet a log number three ~ 12/07/2007-...