Error:"Not enough memory is available......" when memory is not sh

I am using MSM2001 Standard OEM version on Windows-XP. Being new, I had made
some mistakes in configuring the Bill setups initially. When I do Cash Flow
analysis, some items crop up as "Trended", which seems to be reflecting the
entries earlier made by mistake in bill setup. When I try to edit the trended
item, I get the message "Not enough memory is available. If you have several
applications open at the same time, you might need to close one of them
before starting money." I had 512MB of memory. Since getting this error, I
have now upgraded memory to 1.25GB. The error still persists. Is there any
known bug/solution?
0
Anindya (1)
11/17/2005 6:08:03 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Anindya wrote:

>I am using MSM2001 Standard OEM version on Windows-XP. Being new, I had made
>some mistakes in configuring the Bill setups initially. When I do Cash Flow
>analysis, some items crop up as "Trended", which seems to be reflecting the
>entries earlier made by mistake in bill setup. When I try to edit the trended
>item, I get the message "Not enough memory is available. If you have several
>applications open at the same time, you might need to close one of them
>before starting money." I had 512MB of memory. Since getting this error, I
>have now upgraded memory to 1.25GB. The error still persists. Is there any
>known bug/solution?

Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;243324
You could try
regsvr32 rsabase.dll

as suggested in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;175046

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;185848
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;180333

I know the symptoms and versions don't match, but they could be
worth a try. Let us know what gets it going.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)