Error message regarding updating american express data

When updating my accounts online I receive a message indicating there was an
error downloading from american express.  It indicates the account may be
closed or the number may have changed.  Neither is the case, and the update
completes and downloads the data from american express correctly.
Any suggestions on eliminating the message?

0
boffi (1)
8/28/2005 3:11:11 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

AMEX has been having problems for the last two days and I can't even sign on
to the AMEX website this morning to THAT get that message today.  It appears
to be an AMEX problem based on the message on their website yesterday.
--
PlsHelpMScan't

"Bill Boffi" wrote:

> When updating my accounts online I receive a message indicating there was an
> error downloading from american express.  It indicates the account may be
> closed or the number may have changed.  Neither is the case, and the update
> completes and downloads the data from american express correctly.
> Any suggestions on eliminating the message?

0
CambriaOne (16)
8/28/2005 4:37:01 PM
I would create a new Money file with only your AmEx account in it.  See
if this file has the same errors are your original file.

If it has the same errors then I would assume that it is probably an
error created by AmEx

Assuming it does not have the same errors (which is what I am
anticipating) then you probably have a corruption in your Money File.
The simplest approach might be to (AFTER MAKING A SPECIAL BACKUP OF YOUR
MONEY FILE) turn off the online access to AmEx and then turn it back on.
Other items that might be tried include running Salvage on your file and
in the ultimate case exporting the AmEx account, deleting the account
and re-entering the account using the exported file.

Bill Boffi wrote:
> When updating my accounts online I receive a message indicating there was an
> error downloading from american express.  It indicates the account may be
> closed or the number may have changed.  Neither is the case, and the update
> completes and downloads the data from american express correctly.
> Any suggestions on eliminating the message?

0
art4580 (318)

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Using Relative path for XML data file?

data sort

outlook 97 and express email problems

Pulling data from separate tabs

Error 550 Relaying denied

message delivery problems

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Document Viewer installer error

Security Updates-Uninstall
I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security updates? We ran the latest security updates for our servers and now most of our applications won't run properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we back these down? Cheers. Control Panel -> Add remove programs ??? "Geoff" wrote: > I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security > updates? We ran the latest security updates for our > servers and now most of our applications won't run > properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we > back these down? > ...

Error 130

predict future data

Formula for cross tab data filling