Error message loop in M04

Money 2004 came loaded on my new HP laptop so I have
tried to use it, but have a problem.

1. I convert my Quicken 2002 files to Money 2004. That
works Ok. I can update them manually no problem. I can
save and back them up, and close the program.

2. But if I once attempt to update stock quotes, The
whole works stops. Microsoft wants me to send them an
error message, and restart Money. This becomes an endless
loop, of error message and re-starts.

3. I have removed and re-installed Money, and re-
converted the Quicken file, but now the error loop starts
even before I go online.

I have now gone thru this process on three different
computers and three operating systems: XP Pro, XP home,
and Win 98. Same result each time. Even the Anti-virus
and firewall programs are different. I have gone back
quite a ways in your posts and can't find a similar
problem, but that surprises me.

Help?? Thanks Juan

0
anonymous (74722)
6/27/2004 6:04:13 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

after installing I get runtime error
Hi, I use money for years now without any porblem This mornig, as I wanted to work with money I got: Runtime error R6025 - pure virtual function call I unistalled Money reinstalled it Not solved Deleted all money-stuff from the register, reinstalled.... nothing I need to work in Money but can't find a way to make it work I read about the problem in this newsgroup but didn't found a real solution to the problem The KB isn't very informative too What to do???!!! Thanks Might help... http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.money&mid=8665a...

Assign WorkFlow Loop
Hi guys, I need to create an esculation layer of 3 levels on an assigned case to the owner of the case's manager. for example user 1 gets assigned case does nothing then gets assigned to user 2 (user 2 is user 1's manager) user 2 does nothing and this gets assigned to his manager etc my problem :( this is in infinite loop here because each time the case is assigned it starts at the top of the loop and evently bombs out when the object is assigned on user 2's level. for e.g When Case is assigned Send Email To Complainee Wait 1 day if Case.Statecode = active then Assign : User ...

Message Body Does not Print
If I am composing a new email and I want to print it out before it is sent, it just prints message header. None of the message body comes out. It is also blank in print preview. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Error when more than 60 items on X-axis
Hello, I want to present three line-curves over a number of weeks. And I have the following code in my VB-program: ReDim WeekAxis(1 To iLastWeek) As Integer ..... (calculate ranges) ' Create Chart on new Worksheet (Left, Top, Width, Height) Set ch = Worksheets("TempGraph").ChartObjects.Add(5, 5, 600, 350) ch.Chart.ChartWizard Source:=Worksheets("TempGraph").Range("a60:t62"), _ gallery:=xlLine, Title:="Deliverables versus time" ch.Chart.SetSourceData Source:=Worksheets("TempGraph").Range("A60"). _ ...

Outlook HTML & Text Messages
I have my Outlook 2002 set-up to send and reply/forward messages using the HTML format. However, recipients (including me as a .cc) receive the e-mail in the TEXT format. The messages always appear correct when viewing them in the SENT folder. I have experimented with various selections to NO avail. Please advise what I am overlooking. Are you using an ISP or Exchange server for mail? If Exchange, check with the admin to see if the server is set to strip formatting. BTW, not all people want or appreciate HTML mail so you may want to rethink that strategy. I do not like it and ...

Move message to another conversation
Is there a way to move posted messages in a certain public folder to a different conversation within that public folder? We have a user that has been posting to new conversation every time but now wants to collate all previous messages into one conversation. Thanks, Grant no simple solution that I'm aware of. I'm sure you could write a script to rewrite the headers ... am crossposting to m.p.e.development in case someone has an idea. What version of Exchange are you running? D. "Grant" <gpsnett@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eahSqiC9DHA.3648@TK2MSFTNGP11.ph...

Error number 0x800ccc13
I get the following Mail Delivery Error: -Messages couldn't be retrieved from server. -A TCP/IP error occurred while trying to send data to the server. Error Number 0x800ccc13. How can I get my email? what kind of account and what mail server is it on? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone Search for answers: http://groups.google.com Most recent posts to the Outlook newsgroups: http://groups.google.com/groups?as_ugroup=microsoft.public....

receiving messages multiple times
Outlook 2002, set in POP3 mode, set to leave a copy of messages on the (offsite) server. Whenever mail is received at the server, it is forwarded properly to this user, but then in 5 minutes or so when Outlook checks the server again (as it has always done in the past) another copy of the message is sent. This will continue until a NEW message arrives at the server, at which point that new message will be repeatedly sent. There is only one copy of the email on the server, and another user who monitors this account using Outlook Express properly receives a single instance of the messa...

Error in applicationn log
Hi, I have exchange 2003 with service pack 1 installed . SMTP connector is formed in exchange server. I am regularly getting event id 3018 NDR error in application log of Exchange server. Can any one help why we get this error and how to get rid of these errors... Regards, Abhi That is an informational error message indicating that your server issued an NDR. Ignore them if you like. They aren't going to go away. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "abhishek pandey" <pandeyabhishek2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d55f3cc9.0409302300.146c9958@posting.google.com... ...

Outlook
Has anyone ever seen these errors? They are happening very regularly in Outlook and other office 2003 apps: ********* Faulting application outlook.exe, version 11.0.5510.0, stamp 3f1380f0, faulting module rfxmsx32.dll, version 8.5.0.123, stamp 3d3fa429, debug? 0, fault address 0x000032be. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. ********** Faulting application MSACCESS.EXE, version 9.0.0.6620, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.0, fault address 0x00008789. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go...

FYI
FYI to anyone who has Ex2003 SP1. I came across this problem on my server and the hotfix resolved it. Note: I didn't have the exact problem described because my messages were getting stuck in the "Local delivery" queue, not the "Messages pending submission" queue and I never got any error events, but nonetheless the hotfix corrected it. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=843545 Digitally signed messages remain in the Messages pending submission queue and are not delivered in Exchange Server 2003 SP1 -- Sincerely, Martin MCSA: M I ran into the same problem, t...

Entourage crashes when I delete emails. I get following message

How to avoid dealing with messages twice
I have an office PC and a home PC, as well as a laptop (used only when I am on the road) - with Office 2003 loaded on each of them. My daily routine involves downloading mail in the office PC (configured to leave mail on the server), coming home later in the afternoon to download mail on the home PC (also configured to leave mail on the server) and then going back to the office the next day to download the previous day's mail in a third 'archive' PC (which has Outlook Express on it and is configured to wipe downloaded messages off the server). 'Server' in this context refe...

Error previewing reports in CRM 4.0
We recently installed and removed Systems Esstentials 2007 from the same server with our CRM 4.0 installation. After removing the Systems Essentials, it left behind all the reports on our /reports server. This is the same /reports server with our CRM 4.0 reports. Now, those reports are missing from the /report server. We are having some issues with previewing or running CRM 4.0 reports. Does anyone know of a way to reinstall or reupload those reports. I tried a repair of CRM, but it did not reinstall the reports, back to the report server. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,...

Syntax error 12-16-07
Anyone see a syntax error with this? DoCmd.RunSQL "Insert into tableA ( LName, Fname, IDNumber" & " '_)" & _ "values ( '" & rs.Fields(0) & "', '" & rs.Fields(1) & "', '" & rs.Fields(57) & "')" "AJ" <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C5F3A75C-6006-4880-B79A-3638AE64AD96@microsoft.com... > Anyone see a syntax error with this? > > DoCmd.RunSQL "Insert into tableA ( LName, Fname, IDNumber" & " ...

internal support function error
I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. Below is the error I am getting. "an internal support function returned an error" Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. I am having the same error. What did you come up with? >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to send an email to a group. I switched from >outlook express to microsoft outlook. It worked fine in >outlook express but is not working in microsoft outlook. >Bel...

crm logon error!!

Importing messages and files to Favorite Folders
have my POP email accounts set up in WLM. I imported all my message folders .They went in to Imported Folder. My question is how can I move the folders into my Pop email account Folder. I have a pop server account named: 1st Account BOB Inbox Drafts Sent Items Junk email Deleted 2nd Account JOHN Drafts Sent Items Junk Items Deleted Items Imported Folders Drafts Sent Deleted Imported Folder (1) Under Folder (1) are all my imported Folders with my email messages in them. How can I get these Folders into Bob's account Thanks in Advance Doug ...

Error Message(s)
I started out getting the following error message - " Download Error: The request to log on to a server could not be completed because the user name supplied is incorrect" After trying everything that I know (not much I'm afraid) including setting up a new email account under the same name, checking the names and passwords on the server I have managed to "lose" Outlook. I am now getting the following error when I attempt to open Outlook - "Cannot start MS Office Outlook. Unable to open Outlook window. The set of folders could not be opened" Argh !! I d...

How to remove attached files from messages in the box ?
Hi, I would like to delete attached files from messages in my inbox, preserving the rest of the messages. With Outlook Express, I could do this using th utility "OE Quick Tool". How is it possible with Outlook 2002 ? Fred "Fred Hazel" said in news:%234jMmPr0DHA.3220@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > Hi, > > I would like to delete attached files from messages in my inbox, > preserving the rest of the messages. With Outlook Express, I could do > this using th utility "OE Quick Tool". How is it possible with > Outlook 2002 ? > > Fred I think you ha...

compile error in module
I have a short cut on two computers that goto my excel2002 speadsheet o a third computer. I have a commandbutton on the spreadsheet to open a filedialaog; module4 general _OpenFiledialogWindow Sub OpenFiledialogWindow() Dim fd As FileDialog Set fd = Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogFilePicker) fd.InitialFileName = "\\greg\greg\bids\" fd.Show End Sub One computer with the shortcut works fine, but the other returns a error; Compile error: User-Defined type not defined Any help would be appreciated. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I think you need to...

Catching a message in the App class
Hi all, Is it possible to catch a message (such as WM_TIMER) in the app class? When I try to do it, the compiler (VC.NET) encounters an error in the message map entry which is.... error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CivHostApp::* )(UINT)' to 'void (__thiscall CWnd::* )(UINT_PTR)' Can anyone decipher this...?? Thanks..... "mysty" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%230usscW%23DHA.2988@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Is it possible to catch a message (such as WM_TIMER) in the a...

User Access Error 09-10-03
Well I have finally managed to install MS CRM (after a little frustration to say the least). Now when I go to http://localhost to add an MS CRM user as per the Imp. Guide, I get the following error: ** User Access Error The logged on user is either not a Microsoft CRM user, is disabled in the system, has not been assigned any security roles, or has not been assigned a license. ** How do I assign a specific user a license ? Any help/thoughts on this error would be greatly appreciated Cheers Sarah login as the user who installed microsoft CRM and you should be able to access the a...

Questions on Exchange Message
All, We have a user who received an email from other company. When he reply and sent the message, whatever he wrote in the reply message is gone. Even we can see the message was sent in a certain time. When I open the message in outllok XP, I can see the original content from the other party, but his reply was not in the sent message. Does anyone experience the same problem before, how can I prevent this happening. Thanks and have a happy holiday! WS This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C3B367.2DD0AE00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-88...

Dual monitor
When using dual monitors, Outlook 2002 always shows the "reply to" box on the opposite monitor that Outlook is running on. All other pop-up boxes show on the same monitor, but when the "reply to" is clicked, the box shows on the opposite monitor. Since this is a function of your monitor rather than Outlook, have you tried posting to a hardware group for your monitor? Have you updated your video drivers lately? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.co...