Epay dates

When I file an epay payment, I put in the due date.  For
some reason, the program puts in the current date.

For example, if I pay a bill today that is due on July
15, I put in 7/15.  When the payment is submitted, the
program changes the date to 7/1 (today).

The problem is, when the program tracks my balance, it
looks like the 7/15 bill has already been paid.  That
makes my balance look lower--and often overdrawn.

I want the date of an epay to stay the date the payment
will be made.  I cannot find any setting to make the
program do this and the help is no help.

--DS
0
anonymous (74722)
7/2/2004 3:20:34 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Date Issues
I'm relativly new at access and ran into some issues. Question 1: I'm in a make table Query and would like to create a new column with a specific date (02/10/2008) in every row of that column (Note: I would like to do this through the query and not through a table). (i've set it = to the date but the formatting is the real issue, How do i get the format in MM/DD/yyyy? All i seem to end up with is a bunch of numbers that aren't = to the date. ) Question 2: How would I subtract 2 dates in the make table query and end up with a number of days? Question 3: Is there somewh...

Cell color change referencing the date in designated cell
HI, How can I have fill color of cell change according to due date. In example, red overdue, green - on time, black complete. Thanks, K Use Conditional Formatting. You'll need to determine what is Overdue, On-time and Complete Read up on the help and come back for specific help Regards Trevor "Klonja" <plunti@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a18370dd.0401251510.2f990e0f@posting.google.com... > HI, > > How can I have fill color of cell change according to due date. In > example, red overdue, green - on time, black complete. > > Thanks, K Hi Cl...

Conditional Formatting Date Range
Excel 2003 I enter a series of dates in B3:B13 - Cells formatted as dates [ 3-Apr-10 ] I have a mini calendar in Q7:W12- Cells formatted as dates, but only showing date [ 1, 2, 3, etc. ] I would like to use Conditional Formatting to look at the range of dates in B3:B13 and highlight all the cells that contain a date in the mini calendar. I have been successful with the current date highlighting in the mini calendar with: Cell value is | equal to | =TODAY() Any help would be appreciated. Thanx! Try this... Select the range B3:B13 Select the Formula Is option Ente...

System Date while year end closing inventory
I just ran the year end closing for inventory while the system date was set to 1/8/2008. Nothing else has been posted to the new year. What effects and should I restore from backup and change the date? We did this in a previous year end close of AR and AP with nothing posted. There were no issues. -- Thanks Titan "tstrop" wrote: > I just ran the year end closing for inventory while the system date was set > to 1/8/2008. Nothing else has been posted to the new year. What effects and > should I restore from backup and change the date? ...

Workflow Date
I am trying to create a workflow that will automattically populate a date field with the current date when an Opporuntunity is set to a particular sales stage. I can get the workflow to popluate a specfic date I am just not sure how to popluate it with the current date? Hi Neil, Select "Execution Time" rather than a "Specific Date". You should see that option after selecting the date field that you want to update. Best Regards, Donna "Neil Erickson" wrote: > I am trying to create a workflow that will automattically populate a date > field with ...

Multiple Date Parameters In Query
Hi, I wonder whether someone may be able to help me please. Thanks to John Spencer from this forum I have managed to track changes I make in my database tables. I now want to take the updated fields and put them in a report which, I'm fairly comfortable with. However, the problem I'm having is with the query. There are a good number of 'DateFieldChanged' fields in my query and I would like to be able to use a date parameter to extract the data I want in my report but with only having to type the dates in once. Please note that some of the fields will have a 'D...

Text to date format
I have a large file imported from another source into Excel (2003) with a column of dates. The date column format is eg Mar. 09 1963 but some dates only have the year or no date. I want to convert dates to format dd/mm/yyyy or where there is no full date, to return just the year yyyy. Where the full date is available I can convert using formulas or Text to Column, but I have trouble where there is just the year. Is there a method without having to convert manually all the dates with only the year? ...

Numbers change to dates automatically
I have dot as a default date separator in regional settings (comma is a default decimal separator). Now, if i type in a cell e.g. 2.5 it becomes a date. Is there a way to prevent this change to date? I don't want to change reginal settings. Type 2,5 instead of 2.5 -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Aa" <Aa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:107765F1-8B0E-4390-8332-D708D95C4FBE@microsoft.com... >I have dot as a default date separator in regional settings (comma is a > default decimal separator). Now, if i type in a cell e.g. 2.5 it becomes a > date....

Date format #12
Hi Is there any way to add "st" or "nd"or "th" with the dat automatically. For eg. if I enter a date 31-12-04 , I want it to be displayed as 31s Dec 2004. or if I enter 30-09-04 it should show as 30th Sep 2004. Appreciate your help Tom -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "SMILE >" <<SMILE.16dz02@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote... >Is there any way to add "st" or "nd"or "th" with the date >automatically. >For eg. if I enter a date 31-12-04 , I want it to be displayed as >31st Dec 2004. o...

Bank Statement Ending Date
Hello: Does the Bank Statement Ending Date in Bank Reconciliation's Reconcile Bank Statement window really "drive" anything or make a difference other than for reporting purposes? I realize that the Cutoff Date in this same window is important. But, again, does the Bank Statement Ending Date really matter? If so, how? Thanks! childofthe1980s It becomes the 'reconciled' or 'cleared' date "childothe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > Does the Bank Statement Ending Date in Bank Reconciliation's Reconcile Bank > Statement window really &...

SUMPRODUCT between date range
I have successfully used SUMPRODUCT thanks to this discussion group but am having a problem trying to capture a date range. Is it possibly the way I’m entering the date? HELP! I woke up last night dreaming about this… Date of Referral Homeless/At-Risk Received MV Services? 09/02/06 Homeless yes 09/15/06 Homeless yes 10/02/06 At-Risk yes 09/20/06 Homeless no I need to capture the number of students fo...

dsquery to find account creation dates
Is it possible to use DSQUERY to get a list of when all domain accounts were created (by date)? Are there any dsquery gurus who can tell me how to form the command? Thanks in advance! You can pull that out pretty easy with a VBScript or even with Hyena. I had a VBScript that would pull this as well as account expiration date information. Drop me a line and remind me to see if I dug it up. As a matter of principle I do not like to post code to a newsgroup. Bob "Sumner Paine" <sumnerp@comcast.net> wrote in message news:2tbau6F1th48rU1@uni-berlin.de... > Is it possible...

comparing dates: surya
hi friend, here i just want a comparision, if the criteria matches i want the same date to be reflected. here is the senario. A B C D E F(result) 1 27 17 Oct 25, 2007 Oct 4, 2007 Oct 4, 2007 1 27 1 Oct 4, 2007 Oct 11, 2007 1 27 21 Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007 Oct 25, 2007 1 27 5 Oct 18, 2007 so IF A=1, and B=27 then E date should match with D date, if matches i want that date should be reflected in F coumn. like this there are n number of Categories are dere in A collum Eg: 1,2,3,4,5,....so on a...

CSV text to Date Format
I have a file which I will be uploading into Access on a regular basis. The date field is formatted to text which I would like to format into a date field upon importing into Access. I would also like to rearrange the date into a regular format, it reads as such 082101 and I would like it to read 01/21/08. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! Stacey. On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:20:10 -0800, Stacey <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a file which I will be uploading into Access on a regular basis. The >date field is formatted to text which I woul...

Custom dates
Hi all, Can anyone tell me how to format dates thus:- Saturday 9th May? Thanks, Danny use this if you don't need the th. =TEXT(A9,"ddd, d mmmm") or this if you do. You will notice if didn't finish the ifs =TEXT(A9,"ddd, d")&IF(DAY(A9)=1,"st ",IF(DAY(A9)=2,"nd ","th "))&TEXT(A9,"mmmm") -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Aardvark" <djurmann(at)hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e04ZSpdNEHA.1388@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > Can anyone tell me how to format dates t...

date functions
Does anybody know how to calculate dates? I believe that it can be done however, I am not sure where to start. I have admit date and discharge date on several hundred records. I need to get the number of days between admit date and discharge date per record_id. Select admit_date, discharge_date and record_id, (convert(admit_date) + convert(disharge_date)) As number_days From subject group by record_id; This is not working. I believe that I am going about this totally wrong according to the error messages generaed. Any advice is welcome and appreciated. Thanks, Mitchell -- Message poste...

Due dates #2
Hi.. I would like to know who of the employees continued 5 years at work relying on his/her starting date. Thanx. Assuming the start date is in cell A1, =(TODAY()-A1)/365>=5 Will return TRUE when greater than or equal to 5 years, FALSE when less. "Firas" wrote: > Hi.. > > I would like to know who of the employees continued 5 years at work relying > on his/her starting date. Thanx. =IF(DATE(YEAR(A1)-5,MONTH(A1),Day(A1))<=TODAY(),"Yes","No") -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Firas" <Fi...

Selecting a range of cells based on the date.
Hi MS Office Help, I would like to know how to choose a selection of cells based on what month it is. For instance, if the month was january, excel would allow me to select cells A1-F1, which I could then use as a data source for a chart. If the month became march or april, excel would allow me to select cells C1-H1, D1-I1 respectively, and so on. This will allow me to vary my chart automatically as the month changes. Help is greatly appreciated. Hi Solomon, Use the Data - Autofilter -custom feature or Data - filter - text filters - custom depending on your version of...

Date Field 01-05-04
Hi, I have a couple of questions and i would appreciate it a lot of someone can help me out here. 1. Is there any way a date field (e.g. created on) can display both the date and time value???? 2. How can I create a field in MS CRM whose value is dependent on another field? Thank you, Shereen 1. don't know I can't seem to get the time to display either in fields only the date. 2. You do that in the deployment manager by mapping the dependent field to the source field. this only happens once when the data is first entered. Jerry iBizInitiatives "Shereen" <anonym...

Due Date
I have to count the due date based on Invoice Date and Term A1 5-Dec-98 (Invoice Date B1 60 (Terms if i want to calculate the due date in C what formula should I input Thank yo If B1's "60" is days, try in C1: =A1+B1 -- Rgds Max xl 97 -- Please respond, in newsgroup xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com --- "Fish" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C3392FD-C3FA-4DA2-A0DC-9EDF369A1EAE@microsoft.com... > I have to count the due date based on Invoice Date and Terms > > A1 5-Dec-98 (Invoice Date) > B1 60 (Terms)...

Notes By Date Order
Hi, Does anyone know if it is going to be possible to display notes in chronological order (for leads and accounts) in version 2 of MS CRM? I know this is achieveable now with Activity Summary from c360. Thanks Lee You can do this now by modifying the activity views. Microsoft for some reason did not include links to modify these views in the System Customization settings, but they are there if you know how to find them. Here's a list of links. Be sure to replace 'crm' in the link with your crm server's name. The one you need is the last one: Associated View: Notes. Good...

extract data from a date range
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me, I have a range of dates with information attached to them, i am trying to figure out how to show only a selected range of them. e.g. i have a range from 10/07/2008 through to 20/3/2010 i only want to view the data from 20/3/2009 through to the 20/3/2010. can any one please show me how i can do this?? use the autofilter -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Detin8" <Detin8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCE1FEFD-EE48-429D-9F95-D912F03C65C1@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I am wondering if anyon...

Converting numbers to dates
Hi there, I have a spreadsheet that is a download from another program. It has exported the dates in military time with no ":" ie 3:00PM came through as 1500. Through left and right statements I can make it look like 15:00 in a new column and then copy and paste special-values so that the cell is no longer a formula, it is 15:00. Then I format the cell as time, but stays as text. If I hit F2 and enter it converts to time. Unfortunetly the spreadsheet is over 2000 lines. Can anyone help me with this? Winger, you could make a temporary helper column, with =TIME(LEFT(A2,2),RIG...

How to set a start date constraint for the first Wednesday after
Win XP/MS Project 2003 I have a question: How do you make a task start on the next Wednesday after the predecessor ends? We have a project where we need to have certain tasks start only on wednesdays or fridays and thus we would like a way to set the start times to be on the next working Wednesday or next working Friday. Such a setting would then automatically update during modifications to the overall Project plan. Right now we have to manually update each start date everytime we make changes which of course defeats the purpose of using Project somewhat. Thanks. Cra...

Last Phone Call Date on Lead Form
Okay, I'm seeking suggestions here. I would really like to be able to show the date of the most recent phone call for a lead on the lead form itself, so that I could perform a search for leads whose last phone call is not in the last 30 days. So when a rep creates a phone call activity and closes it, the phonecallactivity.actualenddate needs to be posted to the associated lead form into a custom field. To my understanding, a post callout won't work, because nothing on the lead is being updated to trigger a callout event. Anyone have any other ideas? TIA -- Matt Wittemann http:...