Email invoices w/ Money small business

I would like to email my invoices as html or Doc.  How do
I do this.  Emailing the txt of an invoice lookes
terrible.  Any sugestions?
0
anonymous (74722)
8/30/2004 1:04:53 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money Small Business Inventory Problem
I have entered an incorrect value for the purchase of an inventory item. I would like to correct the error, but I cannot find any where to do it. Can anyone help? Thanks Jack ...

Duplicate email messages
I am receiving 2 copies of each email message in WLM downloaded from gmail. Any suggestions as to how to stop the duplication? -- Jean Have you set up the account twice in Tools - Accounts, perhaps one account is an alias for the same mailbox . . . . . "Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F09793AD-CA57-440F-AA60-F3C165A86137@microsoft.com... > I am receiving 2 copies of each email message in WLM downloaded from > gmail. > Any suggestions as to how to stop the duplication? > -- > Jean Is your account set up as ...

Money adds "watch" investments to my investment Portfolio
I am using Money 2006. In my investnemt Portfolio I have the following Investment Accounts: Retirement Regular Brokerage and "Watch" After I setup up Money to sync with my broker, I notice when I goto the Portfolio Management the indexes in my WATCH account have been added to my retirement account (they are still in my Watch account). There is a corresponding "buy" entry for each index in the investment retirement page. If I delete the indexes from my retirement account they get added (bought) each time I visit the page and it updates. Is this related to the MSN money sy...

Confirmation Email
Hi all, I want to be able to send out shipment confirmation emails at the end of the day, based on a query that populates with the records that meet some specified criteria. Any record that shows in this query result set will need to have an email sent to the customer on record. I am having the hardest time locating some code snipets that I could experiment with. How would I be able to have it go through each record and send an email? Any help, guidance, or code would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -gary Try something like Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenR...

Exporting email with atachment to text file
I would lke to have a backup of all my email in a pure text form. Many years ago I used Netscape email, and the entire mail file was pur text; attachments followed the message and were encoded in base64. I could always retrieve my email (with a little effort) by cuting and pasting, and using uuencode to retrieve the binary form of the attachment. Is there any way to do this in Outlook? I have recently encountered difficulties with different versions of Outook at home and work, so would like to avoid problems like this in the future by having a purely text email file. TIA <dtshedd@yah...

Voiding SOP Invoices and GL
I have invoices entered into Great Plains 10 using the SOP module. When we void them out we go to "Posted Transactions" under Sales. When we void the invoice we don't automatically get the reversing GL entries. I checked the Posting setup window under Tools->Setup- >Posting and go to Series Sales and select "Sales Voided Transactions". I have both "Post to General Ledger" and "Post Through General Ledger Files" checked. Os there some other place I need to be checking or a different way to void the invoices. Thanks. Jason Jason, 2 things:...

Converting Money File
Hi I have Microsoft Money 2005 (US version). I am planning to purchase Microsoft Money 2005 (UK Version). Is there an easy way of converting the money file as I understand that they both are not compatible to each other. Please suggest. Thanks No easy way. Even the ugly ways don't work so well. Suggestion is to start over and figure out a way to avoid worrying about migrating old data. "Bala" <Bala@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4623D9F-3C23-4265-AB38-644FE5812FEE@microsoft.com... > I have Microsoft Money 2005 (US version). I am planning to...

Unable to change email password
Hello: Here is my problem, I tried to change my email password by choosing Outlook login screen "Change Password" button, but received an error message "Your Windows password could not be changed, Please check the information and try again.". I have upgraded our Exchange system from 2000 to 2003 SP1 about six months ago, and never had that problem while at Exchange 2000, here is our setup - 1. Client - Outlook 2002 SP3 2. Server - Exchange 2003 server (Windows 2003 SP1) and Active Directory server (Still on Windows 2000 SP4). 3. We have Novell servers, so each works...

Moving Emails to Folders
Though I encountered no problems over many months, in the last several I have run into a huge issue in moving certain emails from my "in" and "sent" boxes to my achive folders. These emails all either originate from China or have a Chinese originated reply in the email string. The individuals with whom I'm corresponding in China are from major corporations and, in one case, the person is an employee on my corporate email system. The symptoms are as follows. When I try to drag the email to the folder, the hourglass appears, as if it is trying to complete the transfer. A...

Re-download MS Money
My HD suffered a tragic loss and I bought MS Money 2004 off the Microsoft site. Is there any way I can re- download the program or should I go buy the disc? Thanks Michael In microsoft.public.money, Michael wrote: >My HD suffered a tragic loss and I bought MS Money 2004 >off the Microsoft site. Is there any way I can re- >download the program or should I go buy the disc? http://shop.microsoft.com/moneyupgrade/purchasequestion.asp but you will need the activation code. If you lost that, I am not sure where you go from there. ...

IE 7 and problems with Money 2005
Yesterday my computer automatically updated to IE7 and now I can not sign in online using my MS 2005. I get an "Your sign-in information could not be verified. Go online or select the work offline check box, and then reenter your sign in information" I also am unable to get account updates from the MS Money website. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this? In microsoft.public.money, Giavid wrote: >Yesterday my computer automatically updated to IE7 and now I can not sign in >online using my MS 2005. I get an "Your sign-in information could not be >verifie...

Warn me when other applications try to send email as me
Is there a setting in Outlook2002 that can be disabled like in Outlook Express? In Outlook Express all you have to do is disable the check box that states... "Warn me when other applications try to send email as me" In Outlook 2002 my custom mass email program stops. ...

Business Portal deployed in a 64-Bit Environment
A client wants to install their IIS server and default Office SharePoint Server 2007 on a Windows 2008 64-Bit server to be able to utilize the 16GB memory availability. Since Business Portal 4.0 isn't supported in a 64-Bit Environment and they are using Office SharePoint Server 2007, they cannot have the GP Server and Business Portal Server be installed on the same machine. What would be the best deployment method for Business Portal? Have it as a separate server and point to the 64-Bit IIS server and SQL Server? Is it possible to have Business Portal installed on a separate server than G...

merging worksheet by email
How does one execute merging a worksheet with someone by email? If the emailer has the exact same headers and emails the worksheet, how can I merge the list of names and addresses into my sheet alphabetically? Is this possible to do? TIA Bob Bob, Open both, copy the new data from the emailed worksheet, paste it at the bottom of your worksheet, then select the entire range and sort based on the appropriate key(s). HTH, Bernie "bb" <bb@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:3sklb.529$wc3.283@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > How does one execute merging a worksheet...

Email with attached email in shared mailbox
I have a user that is unable to open attached Outlook email message in a shared mailbox more than once without closing out & reopening Outlook. She is using Outlook 2003 SP3 (11.8206.8202) under Windows XP SP2. The user is able to open a message and open any attached email messages once without any problems. However, if she closes the attached email message and attempts to reopen it, she immediately receives 'Operation Failed'. If she copies the message with the attached messages to her main Outlook mailbox, she can open the attached messages as many times as she wis...

Send-as an Email alias [SBS2003PremiumR2]
Hello I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called sales@myplace.com and they appear in my Inbox. OK. Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that? Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then "Send-As" from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a procedure? Google or Bing (goobing) is your friend: "how to send as a different user from exchange" -Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit. -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com > Hello > > I add an SM...

Async error
I'm not sure exactly when this has happened. When I 'Test Access' I get 503 errors. I restarted the Async service and noticed the below error in the event log. I noticed a similar issue at; http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/48a444a5e2ce116b I did not import the organisation, nor update the async table manually. I ran the script on the database and it returned 31,874 records. Im not quite sure what that means though. Any help greatly appreciated. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMAsyncService Event Category: None Event ID: ...

Deleted emails #5
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to retrieve deleted emails in Outlook? They were deleted from the deleted items folder about 2 hours ago :(. Sadly we are not using exchange. Thanks. http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm should help. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Scotch Monster %*} asked: | Hi there, | I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to retriev...

Outlook 2003 stop receiving email
I have a client who is using MS Outlook 2003, and as of yesterday she can no longer receive email, she can send but nothing comes in. We use OWA and we see all her email that should be coming in but isn't. Any ideas why or how can I check the SMTP/POP3 ports to make sure they are 25 and 110? Thanks, ...

Let Money Work For You!
We're not supposed to work for money, money's supposed to work for us. Click here and find a definite way to do just that. www.solidinvestment.com/?ref=jarek7 110 Million Dollars already invested and working for us since 1998. Happy investing. In wealth, Jerry Kobylski --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060220065810I6r6UqG4 ...

Why do margins change when a file is emailed?
I am setting up monthly transaction worksheets for a client and then emailing them for her to print out. When she opens the email attachment and checks the print preview the top and bottom margins are not the same as what I set them at. Is there a way to correct this? T, I haven't seen this occur myself, but it may come from the use of different screen resolutions or different printers. Jim Cone San Francisco, USA "TKuppan" <TKuppan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:813CA78F-ED25-400B-8F95-56DAE4C3E975@microsoft.com I am setting up monthly transact...

Problem using "Update retirement account" in Money 2005
I'm having trouble updating my 401k account using "Update retirement account" for my end of 2004 statement. There is one specific investement that produces the following error: "... will cause the balance of 'xx' held in this investment account to become negative at some point. Please cancel or revise the transaction." If I try to do the "Dividend" and the "Buy" transactions manually then I get the following error when I try to do the "Dividend" transaction: "You have not purchased 'xx' in this Investment Account...

Retrieve emails/addresses Help
I recently removed Windows XP and went back to Windows ME. Upon doing so I mistakingly lost all the emails and address updates made in Outlook Express made since I changed from Windows ME to XP (3 mths). Any ideas on how to retrieve those lost emails and addresses in Outlook Express? To go from XP to Me, you had to re-install the OS, which more than likely wiped out everything. Ray at work "phil horan" <philhoran@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:03ba01c3610e$904b3470$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I recently removed Windows XP and went back to Windows ME. > Upon doing so ...

Emails Disappear from Outlook 2003
1 week old emails in the Inbox disappear by itself. I can't locate the emails using the Advanced Find feature. It seemed like the emails have been deleted permanently. Current computer is: Windows XP Pro SP2, Outlook 2003, Microsoft Exchange Server set up. I checked the delivery mailbox locations and it is set up to the server for only one location. No rules set up on this computer. As researching for this topic, I already checked on the setting on View -> Arrange By -> Current View -> Message. No filter rules have been applied. The missing emails are not in the Archieved...

How do you paste images into email NOT as an attachment?
Hi. I'm using Outlook 2000 and wondering how you can copy and paste an image into an email body WITHOUT it automatically making it into an attachment. I'm able to do this with Netscape, so I wanted to find out how to do it with Outlook. It's basically embedding the image directly to the body of the email (like an HTML based email) so it comes up automatically and is not an attached file. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks. Click on the image, select "Select All" from the Edit menu - then copy and paste the image into your Outlook message - this does not work with p...