Earn wealth&gain good health plus great payplan.. #2

HELLO...WE HAVE BACK TO NATURE PRODUCT FOR YOU...

>.Virgin Coconut Lotion  http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981
>.Virgin
 Coconut Soap
>.Virgin

 Coconut Coffee (MEN&WOMEN)

  Hair Tonic(MEN&WOMEN)  http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981

>. Virgin Coconut Oil
>.Virgin Coconut Oil+
  Honey
>.Virgin Coconut Oil
 + Habbatus Sauda
>.Virgin Coconut

 Capsule+Habbatus  http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981
 Sauda

>.Power 31

 (Hot Product ) (MEN ONLY)

 Herbal Juice   http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981

>.Stevia+

Misai Kucing+
Mas Cotek Herbal Tea
PLS VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO&CLICK THE ENGLISH VISION ON YOUR
RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE WEBPAGE.WHY PAY MORE FOR NATURE PRODUCT,IF YOU
CAN GET IT FOR MORE REASONABLE,AFORDABLE,BETTER QUALITY STUFF..
http://www.bio-asli.com/?id=din981

    Reply    Reply to author    Forward

0
jinshah (2)
8/7/2008 11:29:34 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Recurring Task #2
Also, in the same file as the previous question, I cannot see the expand and/or collapse buttons. I have tried the "show outline symbols" command, but it doesn't work for me. Is there a setting I have changed? ...

Restore mailbox #2
This is not for the faint of heart. I have a mixed environment. Exchange 5.5 is running on a Win2k server in an NT4 domain. Most of the Primary Windows accounts are in the NT4 domain. Additionally there is a Win2003 AD environment. There is a trust between the NT4 and AD domains. Some of the Primary Windows account for the 5.5 mailboxes are AD user accounts. There is no Exchange 2k or 2003. It became necessary to restore a mailbox’s contents. This has been done before without issue with one exception. This time the mailbox belongs to an AD user. An Exchange 5.5 server was built not join...

Delete Rows #2
I would like to be able to delete a row with a name in it based on a cell with that name from another cell in a different worksheet. Any ideas? Thanks, Bernie That worked great, thank you so much. How do I run the same macro for another name right after this one? Bernie Gary''s Student wrote: > This macro: > > Sub remover() > v = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value > For Each r In Sheets("Sheet2").UsedRange > If r.Value = v Then > r.EntireRow.Delete > Exit Sub > End If > Next > End Sub > &g...

Data Entry Form #2
I seem to remember there was a feature in Excel for a data entry popup form. I have a simple table of records with about 8 columns and I would like to have a form to take the data entry. I am in Excel 2007 Thanks for reading Dave It is still there, you can add it to your QAT, click office button>excel options>customize, then select commands not in the ribbon from the choose commands from toolbar, scroll until you see form and add it -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (Remove ^^ from email) "Dave" &...

Ost to Pst #2
Hello I need to convert a ost file in pst file. How can I doit? Thanks a lot. Export it to a .pst file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, henpat asked: | Hello | I need to convert a ost file in pst file. | | How can I doit? | | Thanks a lot. ...

exchange 2003 Pop3 access #2
I'm trying to publish smtp and pop3 through isa. neither of the server publishing rules smtp or pop3 work properly. I was able to work around the smtp portion by configuring smtp virtual server on isa then forwarding to the exchange server. so on to pop3 for this scenario: 10.0.0.2 = exchange server ip 10.0.0.1 = isa internal 10.1.0.1 = isa dmz 60.60.60.60 = public ip address of mail server (nat by firewall to dmz interface of isa) I used mail server publishing to publish pop3 from "external" to "10.0.0.2" Following the tuturial on isaserver.org still I am ...

how to produce toolbar icons with a common background? #2
I would like to create a common background for all icons in the toolbar. In particular, I would like a common background that starts with a light grey at the top and that then becomes progressively darker at lower levels of the icon. I've used an icon editor to extract a icon from programs that have a common icon background. The extracted icons contain only the icon image but not the common background. This indicates the common icon background is implemented separatedly from the icon drawing. Can anyone describe how a common icon background is implemented? Thanks in advance. Ia...

Can Update Office 11.0
I am trying to give Office a whirl on my powerbook however I need to upgrade to 11.1 for it to work with my ofices Lotus Notes e-Mail. When I try upgrading I get the 11002:2,-14 error I've heard talked about in this newsgroup. I've tried all the suggestions but still no luck. I tried repairing permisions, re-installing, turning of Entourage notifications. Nothing works! Please help. Haven't a clue. Previous threads didn't offer anything? Try re-downloading the update. Maybe previous updates haven't been run yet. Use Help | Check for Updates and let it tell you what...

Problems changing password in Crystal Reports after CRM 1.2 installation
When attempting to change the password in the Crystal Reports Password Tool (leaving the old password blank as per the CRM installation instructions), I receive the following error: Unable to change password. Error returned is : The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. This installation is on Win2K3 SBS if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance, Carson F. Ball Technician The Alexander Group ...

Is there a way to have 2 Outlook email accounts open at the same .
Currently I have to close one email account before checking my second email account, which I do all day long and is a bit of a nuisance. Please help! There's got to be a way that I can keep both open and just click on the bar on the bottom of the page to go from one to the other with ease ... please tell me how to do that! Thank you!!! -- Diane It's so easy to do, I'm sure that's why you missed it. Tools > Email Accounts... > Add the other accounts. Each will show in the same Outlook window, but in different PSTs. bondg "Diane" <Diane@discuss...

export email account #2
was incredibly easy in express. Like som many other things this feature is missing or not at all obvious in outlook. Anyone know how to do it? Getho You can try using the Microsoft Office 2003 Save My Settings Wizard. "Getho" <gethinc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:42bbb2d5$0$27710$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au... > was incredibly easy in express. Like som many other things this feature > is missing or not at all obvious in outlook. Anyone know how to do it? ...

Where free 2 sigma statistical process control chart, free?
where can I download a free statistical process control chart template? ...

EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know #14
EARN $ 1,434,892.8 BY E-GOLD (GUARANTEED!!) All you need is 3 People You know Hello every body , im be glad to introduce one of the best MLM for every body who wants to explod his/her earning with very simple steps and incredible situation! JUST IMAGINE...... If you achieve only 10% success you will still make $ 143,489.28 If you achieve only 1% success you will still make $ 14,348.928 But If we trust to each other and be serious, reaching to $ 1,434,892.8 is not seem so far,just three or four weeks!! The whole works that you should do : 1) You should open an e-gold account ,th...

Capital Gains tax in the UK on share sales!
Has anybody got a fix for the following.(day traders must have come across this problem)or as usual it could be just my inexperience. If you repurchase a share in the same stock, for capital gains taxation you have to offset the repurchase against the shares that were sold. Money will not allow this as the software knows that you did not poccess the stock before you purchased them. Example 1st May Purchase share x 5th May sell share x 7th May repurchase share x For UK capital gains taxation the shares purchased on the 7th May are offset against the shares sold on the 5th May. When...

will RMS 2.0 work with Windows 7
Has anyone tried using RMS 2.0 with Windows 7? What version RMS are you using? Yes 2.0.0126 -- Maurice Gordon Maurice@americanretailsupply.com Sales/Support 1-800-426-5708 XT 1307 "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E0D2035-1FB0-497E-8F73-AF5FDA947E64@microsoft.com... > Has anyone tried using RMS 2.0 with Windows 7? What version RMS are you > using? Hi Larry, RMS 2.0 SP2 working fine with windows 7 Vijay "Larry" wrote: > Has anyone tried using RMS 2.0 with Windows 7? What version RMS ar...

formatting #2
Is the strikethrough formatting option no longer available in Publisher? Or if you need to use a strikethrough do you have to draw a line through the text? The line does not always stay in the same spot when you group and then have to paste on another page. Waggie wrote: > Is the strikethrough formatting option no longer available in > Publisher? Or if you need to use a strikethrough do you have to draw > a line through the text? The line does not always stay in the same > spot when you group and then have to paste on another page. ========================== You have the an...

[ANN] Altsoft releases Xml2PDF formatter version 2.0 beta
Xml2PDF formatter version 2.0 beta September 15, 2004 Altsoft N.V. Altsoft N.V. announces the beta release of the new version 2.0 of its Xml2PDF formatting engine. The main new features of Xml2PDF engine are: improved XSL-FO 1.0 recommendation and 1.1 draft support; complete SVG support; support for XHTML as an input format; complete CSS support in SVG and XHTML; improved client UI; Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting various XML-based formats to PDF. It supports XSL-FO, SVG, XHTML, XML+XSLT as an input and generates PDF as an output. Free evaluation...

Good MFC Book
I have taken a few courses on C/C++ but they never taught me how to make programs with real GUI. We always used the command prompt. So I've decided that I'd like to learn to use MFC. I have noticed that there are several MFC tutorials and articles online, but I'm really looking for some suggestions on a good book. Nothing aginst the online versions, but they can be rough on they eyes after a while. Can anyone give me a few good book suggesions? I have an excellent understanding of C/C++ control structures, classes, etc. so I am looking for a book that goes right into the g...

javascript #2
I am not familiar with Javascript. Would it be possible to write an OnChange event for a picklist, that when the value of the picklist changes, a numerical, percentage value in another field on the form, will change to a preset value within the javascript statement? So---field 1 (picklist value) is changed. Then-- percentage value in field 2 changes on tab off of field 2. Could you give a more specific example please? Hi, Yes, this is possible through a rather simple bit of scripting. Let's say the schema name of the picklist attribute is new_picklist1 and that of the dependa...

Combine and Decode #2
Hi Microsoft Office Software Support Group, I have searched the interne (well Google anyway) for the answer to this problem I�m having wit Outlook, and it seems I am not alone. Several of the results bring m to this forum alas none to the solution. Perhaps it�s the way in whic the question is being asked? So to deliberate a tad� Before I begin; Enabling �Block image and other external content i HTML e-mail� is not the solution. This simply blocks images and conten not actually in the mail, but linked to on internet sites. So to start; I�m subscribed to a newsgroup where people post thei col...

Outlook Conector vs Hotmail Plus
Hello: What differences of operation have found between "Outlook Connector" and the service of payment "Hotmail Plus"? Testing "Outlook Connector" some times gives a message of error when I Iike to check the message, then finally, is there not problem with Hotmail Plus (that I believe that now is called "Windows Live Bonus")? -- Miguel M. Yal�n http://mmyv.com Miguel wrote: > What differences of operation have found between "Outlook Connector" and the > service of payment "Hotmail Plus"? > > Testing "Out...

Dynamic Chart #2
Can you please help me to create a dynamic chart by using VBA? Thanks in advance!! ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements VBA may not be needed. See the Excel | Tutorials | 'Dynamic Charts' page of my web site. -- [Posted directly to the Usenet newsgroup -- no affiliation with Excelforum] Regards, Tushar Mehta, MS MVP -- Excel www.tushar-mehta.com Excel...

Exchange System Management tools #2
I have the Exchange 2003 system managemnt tools installed. I was was wondering if I needed to install sp1, sp2 for exchange 2003 since I have the exchange tools even though I do not have the server itelf on this computer. Yes, if you have sp1 installed on Exchange you should install sp1 on your workstation. Without it, you could risk corrupting your DB. Clayton "George Schneider" <georgedschneider@news.postalias> wrote in message news:834F0976-1AE6-45C4-8268-BBD53EFBDC00@microsoft.com... >I have the Exchange 2003 system managemnt tools installed. I was was > ...

How to create 2 charts on one page
I have created a yearly chart for widgets accomplished in Excel (has 4 data lines). I would like to add another chart directly below this to show the turn-time for accomplishing the widgets. It would have the same X-axis values (months of the year). I tried using a secondary Y axis, and the chart is just unreadable with this approach. Can this be done. HELP. You haven't told us why it's unreadable, so I doubt that we can help. If your problem is that the two sets of data are overlapping, and you said you wanted the second chart *below* the first one, try adjusting the scales on...

Pickup Folder #2
Hey all Basic quistion i am sure. Can someone tell me what info the pick up folder holds in exchange? C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp I have a few emails going in there.... ta On 9 Jul 2006 21:24:49 -0700, ksmm80@gmail.com wrote: >Hey all > >Basic quistion i am sure. Can someone tell me what info the pick up >folder holds in exchange? >C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp > >I have a few emails going in there.... > >ta That's a directory where you can drop in properly formatted text files and Exchange will deal with them as e...