Earn Quick Cash with only $5.00

HERES HOW!

This is a Money Scheme and Not, I repeat... This is Not a Scam!!!

You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs
such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall
Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-
by-
step detail.

This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many
forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot
more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred
dollars.

However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now
virtually ZERO! And what's more, the entire process is FASTER,
EASIER,
and MORE LUCRATIVE than it has EVER been! Below is the email sent to
me:

How to Turn $5 into $15,000 in 30 Days with PayPal
I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY PAYPAL
ACCOUNT

I turned $5 into $14,706 within the first 30 days of operating the
business plan that I am about to reveal to you free of charge. If you
decide to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE
that you will enjoy a similar return!

The only things you will need are: An email address. A Business
PayPal
account with at least $5 deposited in it, and just 15 to 30 minutes
of
your time. This program takes just half an hour to set up. After
that,
there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part.

You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the
amount of income you can generate from this one single business
program.

Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out
below and then prepare yourself for a HUGE influx of cash over the
next 30 days! Here's what you need to do. . .

REQUIREMENTS
[THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED VERBATUM FOR THIS TO WORK]
#1) an email address
#2) a Premier or Business PayPal account

Now follow the steps: 1-4

STEP #1 - Setting up your FREE PayPal Account
It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE PayPal account!
Copy and paste this to the address bar https://www.paypal.com (notice
the secure "https" within the link)

Be sure to sign up for a free PREMIER or BUSINESS account (and not
just a PERSONAL account) otherwise you won't be able to receive
credit
card payments from other people.

STEP #2 - Sending PayPal money "It is an undeniable law of the
universe that we must first give in order to receive."
Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to each of the
six email addresses listed below.

After setting up your free paypal account and confirming or verifying
YOUR ACCOUNT AND putting (five Dollars) $5.00 into your Paypal
Account
use the Account tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to each of the Names on
the List then move the top one and place yours in the #5 spot on the
list
of names #1-#5. Remember your name becomes #5.

Make sure the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
EMAIL LIST*
(this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don't forget!)

Note: (If you do not see the full email address for the 5 members,
just hit reply to this email and they will show up.)

(Just in case you still haven't opened your PayPal account yet, use
this link to open one in your name),

https://www.paypal.com

#1) lindsey...@yahoo.com
#2) loiyap...@yahoo.com.sg
#3) gracz...@hotmail.com
#4) heho6...@yahoo.com.sg
#5) limgr...@yahoo.com

Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a
service!
A Business... An Email List Service Business.

If you have any doubts, please refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1241 of
the United States Postal laws.

STEP #3 - Adding Your Email Address
After you send your five $1.00 payments, it's your turn to add your
email address to the list!

Take the #1) email off the list that you see above, move the other
addresses up one (5 becomes 4 & 4 becomes 3, etc) then put YOUR email
address (the one used in your PayPal account) as #5) on the list.

**MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR
PAYPAL ACCOUNT.**

STEP #4 - Copy Message to 200 Newgroups, message boards,etc......

The Pure Joy of Receiving PayPal Money!

You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200
newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000
groups)

All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
you make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation
your job is to let as many people see this letter as possible. So
they
will make you and me rich!!!!
You can even start posting the moment your email is confirmed.
Payments will still appear in your PayPal

account even while your bank account is being confirmed.
Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE MONEY
YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!
**JUST MAKE SURE THE EMAIL YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS ON
PAYPAL.**

So can you afford $5.00?? And see if it really works?? I think so?
People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you
the money?

So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are
at
20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with thousands of those joining
the actual Internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really
isn't another one of those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW
THROUGH with sending out $5.00, it works!

With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones,

https://www.paypal.com
$$$$$ REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON'T PASS

0
kisser995 (2)
3/28/2007 9:26:58 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

5.7.1
'support@insight.com' on 1/12/2005 10:28 AM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <*.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 <support@insight.com>... Access denied> i seem to be able to send to some domains but not to others i am also getting non-delivery reports of 5.4.0 and 5.1.8 Ask the administrator of that site whats going on or google the RBL websites and lookup whether your domain has been blacklisted. On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:29:05 -0800, "Derek B. Moore [MCP]" <DerekBMoore...

Cannot restore Exchange 5.5 on-line backup
Background info: =========== We had an Exchange 5.5 server running on a Windows 2000 Server (SP4). That server was upgraded from NT 4.0. We got problems with SMTP mail and couldn't get it to work anymore even after reapplying Exchange SP4 and reinstalling the IMS connector. So we took an extra on-line backup of Exchange using NTBackup (to a HDD on another server). Everything seemed fine with the backup. No error messages. Then we reinstalled Exchange 5.5 on the same server, reapplied SP4 and made sure we used the same server name and site name as before. Then we tried to restore the back...

Project Accounting #5
Can anyone suggest a good "Getting Started" guide or "How To" book for Dynamics GP Project Accounting. -- Dave Hoisch dhoisch@gmail.com There are training manuals you can get through your partner. There might be an eCourse for Project Accounting, too. Other than those options, the user guides that ship with GP are the only PA books I know exist. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Dave" wrote: > Can anyone suggest a good "Getting Started" guide or "How To" book for > Dynamics GP Project Accounting. > -- > Dave Hoisch > dhoisc...

Graphs #5
I am trying to figure out if and how one can display sales data in a Excel graph where the data is presented in a geograpical map of North America. For example, i want to display sales numbers by city and province / state in / on / over a map or atlas image? Can anyone offer advise as to how one can do this? Thanks Mark Mark, I don't think Excel can do that type of thing. We historically had to this type of thing by hand in powerpoint over a clipart map. Last summer, we bought MS MapPoint 2004 to do cool map charts. I didn't end up getting it but my collegue did and he found ...

Exchange 5.5 IMC question
Hi, anyone know how to stop an Exchange 5.5 IMC from recieving but still allow it to send?? Cheers John On the Connections tab, set the Transfer Mode to Outbound Only. Restart the IMS. -- Denis McDowell [MSFT] "John" <John@4sol.com> wrote in message news:OnQV9krLEHA.2612@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > anyone know how to stop an Exchange 5.5 IMC from recieving but still allow > it to send?? > > Cheers > > John > > Great tip!! This is the answer to my problem (see the "Can I run NAV on received e-mails?"). I need to install NA...

MS CRM with Exchange 5.5
We have a MS CRM client, who is using MS Exchange Server 5.5. The client is not planning to upgrade the existing exchange server 5.5 to current version. They also do not have an active directory implementation and are not planning to upgrade to it. We plan to have a separate active Directory implementation for just the CRM Users to overcome this. The IG states that an Exhchange server 2000/2003 can co-exist with the Exchange 5.5 and be used for CRM mail integration using the Active Directory connector(ADC). In this scenario can we implement exchange server 2000 just to support mail...

Double cash receipt
I have an invoice (GP 7.5 windows) that had two cash receipts applied to it. We unapplied the incorrect one but it didn't fix the amount remaining. I went in and unapplied the correct one and it doubled the amount remaining so I went into RM20101 and set the curtrxam to the proper amount and then went back and applied the correct cash receipt to the invoice which then set the balance due to 0. Then I voided the incorrect cash receipt. Besides clearing the deposit is there anything else I need to do? Nothing was showing in RM 30201 and my aging looks right. TIA I have had ...

LDAP Query #5
I want to setup an Address list (filter) with multiple addresses... This works for one: (&(&(objectCategory=*)(mail=*@abc.com))) this does NOT work for multiple: (&(&(objectCategory=*)(mail=*@abc.com)(mail=*@123.com))) Does anyone know the correct syntax? Thank you for any help! "JHP" <goawayspam@GFY.com> wrote: >I want to setup an Address list (filter) with multiple addresses... > >This works for one: > >(&(&(objectCategory=*)(mail=*@abc.com))) > >this does NOT work for multiple: > >(&(&(objectCategory=*)(ma...

Quick Campaign Error
When i try to create Quick Campaign with any activities i have an error message "you do not have enough priviliges to access the Microsoft CRM object or perform the requested operation." and it error have each user in CRM from standart user to CRM admin. I tired to find solution for this Problem. Somebody help!!!! Hi Boris, I have the same problem on CRM, but I was looking on the net for solution but, I couldn´t find anything, can you fixed the problem? Thank you "gigaboris@mail.ru" wrote: > When i try to create Quick Campaign with any activities i have an &g...

Exchange 5.5 MTA delivery error
Here is the situation. NT 4 SP 6, Exchange 5.5 SP4 One of my Dept Heads sends out his daily report each evening. He ' does not ' use a DL. He takes the previous nights email from the "Sent Items" and just deletes a person here or adds a person, then sends it out again. I have watched as he did this and his procedures are legal and I have done this many times as I am sure you have too, for whatever reason. Now the "FIRST" time that the message is sent, we get the following: MSEXCH:MXEchangeMTA:DOMAIN:MAILEX01 as you can see in the dialog below. Now the "Second&q...

Change SMTP banner
In this link it says that I must change banner ? How do I do that ? http://www.securityspace.com/smysecure/catid.html?id=10263 "Peter Jensen" <peter1969@removemeofir.dk> wrote in news:OIcub5D1DHA.3220 @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > In this link it says that I must change banner ? How do I do that ? > > http://www.securityspace.com/smysecure/catid.html?id=10263 It's not that you "must" it's more that by default anyone who connects to port 25 can see exactly which version of the IMS/Exchange you're running so they've a head start with any vul...

NT4 - Exchange 5.5
Hi I have Servers running NT4 SP6 + Exchange 5.5 SP4 I have Outlook 2000 & XP (2002) connecting to this servers and it is working fine Now I have Outlook 2003 trying to connect to these servers and it does not work @ all. I can connect to my exchange using telnet with the IP & Name. Outlook 2003 does resolve the server name but when I try to open outlook it tells me that the server is not available. Please HELP. W ...

Excel formula help #5
I've come up against a problem in Excel, I need help to figure out a formula. A B C D 1 Number Of Months 24 �60.00 �1,440.00 2 Number Of Weeks 96 �15.00 �1,440.00 I will try to make this clear to understand, what I need is when I change cell C2 either adding more money or taking away, I need cell B2 to reflect the change either increasing the amount of weeks needed to get to D2s total or decrease depending on what was changed in C2. Any advice or help would be much appreciated. On Oct 10,...

Cash Flow
I thought it should be easy for Money to watch the cash flow in/out of brokerage, but I don't see how to capture that in a Net worth comparison report. Any way to see this using a simple report in Money 2006? I currently do it manually with Excel. I'd like to see "how am I doing compared to Jan 1" so want not only " net worth", but detail showing " how much my stuff went up" AND "how much did I spend out of brokerage checking/savings this year ?" without seeing detail on every account for each month. My reason is that I just want to see th...

excel #5
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I use spreadsheets to keep track of all of the financials for my business. I want to use an old spreadsheet, copy it, delete the information that had been imputed, and replace it with new text and values without getting rid of the formulas that are within the old spreadsheet. I basically want to use the formulas but not the information that was inputed b/c it has changed. Please help. On 6/23/09 1:29 PM, in article 59b7707c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "EvoRevo@officeformac.com" <EvoRevo@officeformac.com> wrote: > V...

SOP Apply Cash Receipt Over Payment
Is there an option to over-apply cash and leave the credit associated with a specific invoice? The way the system is set up now, it forces the over-paid amount into a general credit on the account. For reconciliation purposes it would be advantageous to keep track of where the credit came from. For example, we invoice our client $1,000 on invoice 12345 - they pay invoice 12345 $1,200, Currently the $200 just goes on account - it would be better to actually see a negative balance of $200 on invoice 12345, if that is possible. Any ideas? We are using GP 10. Thanks, Jason No, you cannot ...

XP Home/Outlook (Exchange 5.5) login errors
Hi there--I hope someone can help me. I have a home user with XP home installed. This machine has been configured to access an Exchange 5.5 mailbox (using Outlook xp). When the user brings this machine into the office and connects (physically)to my network and attempts to login to his mailbox he gets an error message indicating the his login information is "incorrect". This user can dial in via RAS and is prompted for his user name and password without a problem. He can also access his mailbox via OWA. It's just when he connects physically to the network that he is getting t...

version 6.5 to version 2002
Version 6.5 creates the extension p65. Version 2002 does not recognize this extenion. How do I over come this. *.p65 is Adobe PageMaker 6.5 "Jerry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3922A5C-5E7A-4797-B763-71267A2F2E8F@microsoft.com... > Version 6.5 creates the extension p65. Version 2002 does not recognize this extenion. How do I over come this. isnt ver. 6.5 refering to pagemaker, not publisher? -- "Display tolerance & kindness to those with less knowledge than you because there is ALWAYS someone with more" "Jerry"...

outlook vs. outlook express #5
what is the difference between these 2 products? what criteria should be cosnidered when choosing which one to implement if you have both? my current os platform is windows me and and ms office 2000. thanks, lawrence Outlook is a full-featured PIM (Personal Information Manager) and is a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Outlook Express is the free mail and news client that comes with Internet Explorer. For more detailed information on the differences, check out these pages: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];257824 http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/olexpr.htm -- ...

how to print cash flow forecast
I would like to have the ability to print out a report or print out the transactions that show in the cash flow forecast. I haven't been able to find any way to do this in Money 2004. If anyone can tell me how, I would appreciate it. ...

Cash Recepits
Right now, we are manually enter all the checks we receive into GP everyday. > The path is > Transaction->sales->receivables batch-> we then build a batch chose Origin > "Cash Receipt Entry" then click on transaction. We then enter each checks we > receive and apply it to the corresponding invoice. > > My Question is: > 1. Can we create a spreadsheet with all the information (Eg: Customer ID, > amount of check, check number and which invoice) and upload this spreadsheet > into GP > 2. If so, please email me the complete details along with a...

Error '550 5.0.0 Access Refused'
I'm using outlook express and when send e-mails I get this error message The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address. The sender's e-mail address was 'jbates11@charter.net'. Subject 'vgk', Account: 'pop.charter.net', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.0.0 Access Refused', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC7 Please Help albert Contact your ISP - make sure your SMTP server is configured properly and that if you need to authenticate ...

Cash Flow Problem
I have been a Money 2002 user since July 2005 and love the cash flow feature. Last week, the cash flow feature quit working. When I launch a cash flow review, nothing happens. Nothing bad happens that I know about. All the other features of Money 2002 work fine. Any ideas on what the problem is with the cash flow feature. -- dave ...

Bridgehead Server 5.5 X Exchange
Hey. . I have a doubt about Exchange 2003 x Exchange 5.5 Bridgehead servers. Should I upgrade/install new Exchange 2003 Bridgehead Servers to substitute Exchange 5.5 Bridgehead servers before install my first Exchange 2003 Mailbox Server (in the same organization) I read it is a best practice but I have a lot of Bridgehead and I'm going to consolidate sites and I want to know the issues in upgrade/install or not my bridgehead servers Thank RTS 2003 bridgeheads upgraded in pairs will use 8bitmime for data transfers rather than the 7bit used with 5.5 ( once you go native).That is a good...

Exchange 5.5 (latest SP and hotfixes) and Outlook 2k and 2003 Send/Receive Issue
I am running Exchange 5.5 Standard with latest of everything. My clients are running either 2k or 2003, most being 2k. I have an issue with all clients when sending receiving e-mail. Mail is no longer instantly sent or received. Mail sent stays in the Outbox until I change folders or click on a different e-mail message. Same way with receiving mail. People will have Outlook open and sitting in Inbox. If they don't move around no messages come in. But the moment they select a new folder/e-mail, etc. a slew of messages come in. What is the problem and how do I correct? Thank you. ...