Earn $200 per day without a website - Beginners Only #3

Tired of wasting your time & hard earned money on "intelligent"
programs which promise to make you rich overnight? Then read on,
because I am going to show you.............

How I made over $2000 in just 10 days using a ridiculously stupid
technique I stole from my own affiliate

Click the following link to see the entire procedure explained step-by-
step.

http://www.showroute.com/odp

I Got MY Own ATM. J

http://www.showroute.com/odp

Wilson.

0
wilson45k (10)
7/19/2007 12:15:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

formula to return 1st of the month following 60 days
Hello - I need, please, a formula to return the following. So, if someone started working with us on 10/15/09, the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment would be 1/1/10. That's what I need. THANK YOU! What about 1st of a month say 10/1/2009 'If you expect 1/1/10 then use =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,0)+1 'if you expect 12/1/09 then use the below version =DATE(YEAR(A1-1),MONTH(A1-1)+3,0)+1 Regards Jacob "Jessica" wrote: > Hello - > > I need, please, a formula to return the following. So, if someone started > ...

CRM 3.0 server not available
Hi, I have got a question about CRM 3.0. We had installed CRM 3.0, but when I open Outlook (2003) he give following message: - The server is not available and try to restart Outlook again. I tried it, but the same error appears. What can I do to resolve the problem ? It seems that CRM does not connect with outlook. I reconnected the services, restarting the server...nothing. Who can help me? greetzz Rene reneotter@hotmail.com Rene; When you installed the CRM for Outlook, it asked you for the URL of your CRM server. On that same computer, can you open Internet Explorer and enter t...

Y scale for P. ie when P$= 2, QD=10 & QS=3 P needs to be Y scale
I am trying to create a graph the compares Quantity Demanded and Supplied in relation to a particular price to find the equilibrium (intersection). The problem is, I have no idea how to make one row the Y scale in my graph. and the other two (QD and QS) the two line graphs which should intersect. For example at a price $0, the QD is 11 units and the QS is 0. At a price $ 4 the QD is 9 units and the QS is 3 units. So as price increases/decreases, demand and supply changes! Hi, Maybe Tushar Mehta's page can help you out. http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/supply_and_demand/ Cheers ...

Backup Exchange Server #3
Hi, I am new to Exchange administration. So please be gentle in reply... Here is the Question: My company currently has 1 exchange server. Recently it went down and we did not have emails for almost 3 days before I could figure out a way to get the database back (considering that there was no backup as it was failing). Now it is all working perfectly well. My boss now wants me to put in a secondary exchange server so that incase the first one fails it should automatically switch over to the second one and there should be no down time. My company is based on revenue from orders coming t...

Missing email #3
For several months now, I have been having a problem with not receiving all of my email. Many, many times, I have learned that someone sent me an email, yet I never received it. Also, emails I send are sometimes not received. I have a small LAN and WLAN and my husband, who sits three feet away, always seems to get his email. I have taken to having him copied on anything important and he always seems to get his copy, but I frequently don't get mine. I have tried eliminating every possible cause I could think of, including the following: 1 - My system: The problem also occ...

Websites
Hello all, I just got laid off from my job of 26 years, so the useful websites I had on my PC at work are no longer available to me. I'm interested in Chip Pearson's site, I think I had a link to Rob Bovee's, and several others I can't recall right now in my shocked state. If you've got the links to any of the sites I mentioned, or any others you think are helpful, I'd appreciate the help. I'm just trying to keep up on my VB code, formulas, etc. Happy Holidays! My web site is www.cpearson.com Rob Bovey's is www.appspro.com Stephen Bullen's is ww...

Offline Address Book not updating #3
We use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 200 and 2003. Outlook 2003 use the outlook s in cache mode, be have latey noticed "some" user aren't getting the new GAL after a day or so. We run the Offline Address Book from excahnge at midnight and 1pm. What could be the probem? Mine seems to be fine, be some users are can be 2-4 weeks old... Try taking them off cache mode. 1) Settings -> Control Panel -> Mail -> Email Accounts -> View or Change existing email settings Select Exchange server and click change 2) Check off the cached mode. -> Click Next and finish....

New Exchange server #3
Hi, I have bought a new server on which to run Exchange 2000. I have 2 x 36GB SAS SCSI and 4 x 146GB SAS SCSI. Following advice form this newsgroup I will configure 3 sets of RAID 1. O/S and Pagefile on 36GB RAID 1 Logs on 146GB RAID 1 Databases on 146GB RAID 1 This server will also have our Intranet which is not heavily used. Which drive should I put that on? Any comments would be appreciated. With our existing Exchange server setup we also have a POP3 Mail server in our DMZ. I want to do away with that server and let Exchange handle all the Mail traffic. Can someone point me to some...

Re: How to print e-mails without a logo or page numbers please.
ICAgICAgICAg ...

Beginner question #2
Please forgive what might be a beginner question. I have a spread sheet that is made up of 10 columns. I would like to make it so that each time I change a number in these columns, the sub-total at the bottom of each column changes automatically AND so that the sub-total in the far right column changes automatically. Is there a template for this?? Thanks so much!!! You would use a function for that, lets say you have values in A1 to A10, then in A11 place this =SUM(A1:A10), or =A1+A2+A3+A4+A5+A6+A7+A8+A9+A10. got the idea?? "jenny" <jenny@hotmail.net> skrev i melding ne...

money 2001 #3
I had to reload my entire operating system and therefore had to reinstall money 2001. I saved my money folder but do not know how to reinstall my check register. I am fearful that it may not live in the money folder. Does anyone know what it is called and how I can reload that file into my newly installed money 2001? Now's probably not the brightest time to come ask this question. You Money data file is stored ****where you told Money to store it.**** In most cases--and in any sensible case--this won't be in the Program Files\Microsoft Money directory. It will be in the My Doc...

earn monry 100 dolor cilick mysite #3
earn monry 100 dolor cilick mysite free download song vidios ********************************** htpp;//beautifullykhan.blogspot.com ************************************* ...

Creating rules #3
Does anyone know how I can create a rule that looks for emails that have an attachment with a specific name? You can't. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "dkennamer" <dkennamer@nwmls.com> wrote in message news:13c3301c44435$ae2d3410$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how I can create a rule that looks for > emails that have an attachment with a specific name? Are you up to writing a macro? I think that's the only way to do it...if you create a...

Re-Installing Office 2004 Without Original CD
I am trying to install my Office 2004 upgrade on a new Mac without having my original Office 98 CD. I do have my product key for Office 98 but didn't find any place to insert this during the installation process. I guess I sorta assumed the upgrade process works like it does for Adobe products. I no longer have the original receipt for Office 98 and don't know of anyone to borrow an original Office 2004 CD from. Is there any solution other than buying a new package? Thanks! In article <1194046561.523789.145530@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, favata01@yahoo.com wrote: >...

Also minimize Excel by clicking taskbar icon without files open.
You can minimize Excel and other apps by clicking their icon in the task bar, except Excel won't minimize if you don't have any spreadsheets open. Frustrating to get accustomed to a feature that sometimes doesn't perform. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the ...

ann: obama called rod blago the day before the 2008 election!
Inthephonecallhedemandedthatoneofhisseniorcampainstaffersbegivenhisussenateseat! You are really a douche bag FYI "Kevin John Panzke" <kevin.panzke@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b0258c70-e5aa-4a78-95d3-064e7de416d3@5g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... > Inthephonecallhedemandedthatoneofhisseniorcampainstaffersbegivenhisussenateseat! "Mr Baracuda" <baracuda@slim.ws> wrote in message news:4bd2a8f3@news.x-privat.org... > You are really a douche bag FYI > HEY DOUCHE BAG, IT'S JUST FYI. NOT FYI. JUST FYI. JUST FYI. THE REASON ...

Page Numbering #3
Hi- I am using Pub 2002- I used to be able to insert page numbers, then go to an edit box and tell pub what number I wanted to start with- such as starting numbering at 100 instead of 1. I cannot seem to do this with Pub 2002- any help on this? -- Kristen Garner Client Services/Greystone Inc Visit us on the web for pictures of our work! www.4greystone.com After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Kristen <4greystone@adelphia.net>... > Hi- I am using Pub 2002- I used to be able to insert page numbers, > then go to an edit box and tell pub what...

Unread Mail changed to read mail without reading
Microsoft Outlook has a defect whereby when I select an "Unread Mail" message, it will "involuntarily" remove the bold font (indicating unread) of another message which has not been read or even pointed to. Why is this so, and has Microsoft been contacted before about this? -- R N Kaplan ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in t...

Help please? #3
sorry thanks its working! : -- H4F ----------------------------------------------------------------------- H4Fi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1625 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27657 ...

Faxing with CRM 3.0 Professional?
Greetings: Is anyone aware of a solution for faxing from CRM 3.0 Pro? I have checked with z-Firms web site and they only talk about a v1.2 solution. Any thoughts? Thanks I would try RightFax (http://www.captaris.com). It's a pretty powerful/flexible enterprise fax solution. We have it integrated to our ERP system for sending out quotes/orders etc. (No integration to CRM.) ...

Purchase order entry #3
The "Confirm to" field which prints on purchase orders should be able to be setup as a default instead of having to enter the information each time a purchase order is entered. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Business...

Please help! #3
I am trying to teach myself VBA and have just been pulling my hair out with the following: Public Sub name1() Dim x As String x = InputBox("Enter your name:") If x = Paul Then MsgBox ("Hello, Paul") ElseIf x <> Paul Then MsgBox ("Hello" & x) End If End Sub Everytime I debug using F8 I get an error message saying Else without If. I know I am only learning but surely there is an If at the start of line 4. The help info is not much help as it seems to say the problem is before the indicated problem, but I can't see it. So to stop an old man going...

Installation of CRM 4 without Outlook Profile
Hi, we want to install the CRM4 with our Install service without a Outlook Profile. Did someone know an installation method or a command line switch to suppress the Outlook check? Thanks ...

Several reminders open every monday without reason
We have a strange problem here in our company. On 3 computer outlook opens several reminder ( >20, i dont know how many there are totally) every monday morning. But for each reminder only one date is set (e.g. birthday) and not every monday. So how can i solve this problem? Any ideas? Start Outlook once from the run line with the clean reminders switch - start | run | outlook.exe /cleanreminders <enter> Florian Bittner wrote: > We have a strange problem here in our company. On 3 > computer outlook opens several reminder ( >20, i dont know > how many there are totally) e...

Contract Pricing items without a price book associated
Suggestion: Please take a look at the functionality of items without price books for pricing and maintenance options in Contract Administration. The calculations should be consistent if possible. Challenge: If the functionality exists to enter inventory items not associated with price books into the Contract Admin lines, then the calculations on quarterly or bi-monthly billing cycles should be consistent with the multipliers used at entry. Issues with recalculations of pricing at the line levels when price book options on the header form are applied to the lines are inconsistent with...