duplicate transactions

A fatal error occurs when I work in Money I get booted out
and when I log back in the transactions of my money
homepage have been tripled thus rendering the home page
useless.  Any ideas what may be wrong?
0
anonymous (74722)
10/29/2003 5:43:57 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

It depends on what that 'fatal error' says. Suggest you post the details of
that too.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"Charles" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> A fatal error occurs when I work in Money I get booted out
> and when I log back in the transactions of my money
> homepage have been tripled thus rendering the home page
> useless.  Any ideas what may be wrong?

0
glyn1 (1534)

duplicate email #4
I am using outlook 2003 and another person is deligated to open and send emails on my behalf. Since the upgrade to 2003, some of my old emails, that I had put in different folders, re-appear in the inbox. Any idea what might be causing it? Thanks Jamal ...

Duplicate Detection Reports
Hello, I am trying to Run a Duplication Detection report on Contacts that ignores Inactive Contacts. I am not sure how to accomplish this. Can anyone help? Thanks, Chris Chris, Your best recourse here is probably to launch duplicate detection from an Advanced Find Query. Alternatively, you can launch it from the 'Active Contacts' view. Both options are displayed under the 'More Actions' menu in the grid toolbar. The catch is that you don't seem to be able to run a duplicate detection rule that you have created. This seems to be pre-defined by CRM. I'll let you...

DATA NOT DUPLICATE WITHIN THE SAME PRIMARY KEY
How to make the data not duplicate within that particular primary key within the same table? For example, a table has the job number as the primary key and the item number as the normal data (not primary key). This means a job can have various item and not duplicate item but the item will be duplicate within each different new job? How? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200704/1 Add an index built on TWO columns, and mark that index as being unique. To build an index on TWO columns, in the table design, have the Index s...

How do I download earlier transactions of an account?
I am having a terrible time getting earlier transactions to show up on an account. How do I change the beginning date so they will download from my bank online with my newer transactions? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! ...

Money 2006 Upgrade
After upgrading to Mny 2006 (from 2005), updated bank transactions are no longer appearing in my statements (although the update message indicates all calls were successful). Can anyone help? In microsoft.public.money, MFret wrote: >After upgrading to Mny 2006 (from 2005), updated bank transactions are no >longer appearing in my statements (although the update message indicates all >calls were successful). Can anyone help? In Internet Explorer, I would delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles. Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFil...

Account number change / duplicate accounts
My bank changed my account number. I had to change the credentials used for online updates. When Money updates, it creates a set of duplicate accounts for that bank. Fine...I merge duplicate accounts and everything should be fine, right? The next time money updates, it creates ANOTHER set of duplicate accounts. If I merge these I lose all my old transactions. How do I correct this? In microsoft.public.money, Banjolicious wrote: >My bank changed my account number. I had to change the credentials >used for online updates. When Money updates, it creates a set of >duplicate accounts fo...

Paid Sales Transaction Removal error message
Hola Familia When I try to do run a "Paid Sales Transaction Removal" against a specify customer (Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Routines >> Sales >> Paid Transaction Removal) in Dynamics GP 10 with SQL 2005, I get the following error: [Microsoft] [SQL Native Client] [SQL Server] Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint ‘PKRM30101’. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.RM30101'. I searched for the error message in Customer Source Knowledge base and found Article ID : 861084, which I followed and it showed the duplicate document (invoice...

Locating Duplicate Entries on Excel 97
I have to use Excel 97. I have downloaded information to a spredsheet with 3000+ records, some of which are duplicated. I need to delete all duplicated entries, but cannot afford the time to tab down each record checking for duplicate entries. Excel 2003 has a simple process, but this doesn't apply to Excel 97. please assist. Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm#DeleteDuplicateRows and http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#TaggingDuplicates -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ian Robinson wrote: > I have to use Excel 97. I have downloaded information t...

Delete duplicate rows of data when two columns are the same
I have a worksheet and need to delete duplicate rows when two of my columns are the same. So as below: For every "EMPLOYEE", look at the "JOB ADP" columns - if its the rows are the same, look at the "MASTER COST CENTER" column and see if thats the cooresponding rows are the same. If yes, delete that record (row). If no, leave it. T U W X 1 Job ADP EMPLOYEE Master Cost Center Strd Hours 2 123500 111111111 98140 ...

How to get rid of duplicates in Excel?...
Is there a command that I can use that will go through and delete duplicates? I have a spreadsheet with just e-mails and there are dups. I am using Excel 2003...thanks! Frank Hi Frank, http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.Deleting.html Use IE, not Firefox -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "frank" <frankmcma @ yahoo.com> wrote in message news:vbQwf.57253$XJ5.17707@twister.nyroc.rr.com... > Is there a command that I can use that will go through and delete > duplicates? I have a spreadsheet with just e-mails and there are dups. I > am using Excel 2003...thanks! > ...

AA Transaction Dimension Name
Hi, we have been working with AA for a couple o months. We tried to use FRX with AA but we have a huge problem. FRX does not accept the "-" character in the dimension name. Is is possible to change it without loosing all the work done? thank you SAL, It is still possible. I had the same problem with my one of my clients. An i was able to changed it? do yo know how many Dimensions Do you have? "SAL" wrote: > Hi, we have been working with AA for a couple o months. > We tried to use FRX with AA but we have a huge problem. > FRX does not accept the "-...

Duplicate form
I am trying to copy a form that holds a vehicle's information, it's current assignment, etc... What I need to do is when the vehicle's infor is changed (for example, assignment) I need to copy to duplicate the date and stamp the date of "change" but also keeping the history of where the vehicle was previously assigned. Any help will be greatly appreciated My initial impression is that your table structure is not normalized... that you're storing a separate, complete record for a vehicle for each assignment. Instead, what you should have is a table that holds ...

Transaction Matching
I need a GL Transaction Matching Report to show me the not matched transaction only. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4b9c44a3-896a-4bd7-810b-fdc80d429fea&am...

Need to locate "Pending Transaction" for Item
We are trying to remove a bin. The bin has 0 quantity. We do not see any open transactions we know about. It tells us we can not remove it because "Item has pending transaction." We do not use manufacturing though we may have had assembly receipts but I find no open documents. How do I find the pending transaction to which it is referring? ...

Receipt serial numbers or transaction #
Is there any way I can get a serial # on all my receipts. Not the transaction number because that gets reset everyday. I want a transaction # that continually increses sequentially... I don't want it to get reset. Transaction number should not be getting reset unless you are actively resetting it. The transaction number that prints at the bottom of the receipt by default should be exactly the rolling identifier you are looking for. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respo...

Large number of transaction log files
I've got around 160 E00*.log files kicking around in the mdbdata directory of an Exchange Server 2003 server. I can't seem to find any references about the number of log files. Is there something I should be doing to reduce the number of log files or is the server ok? Cheers! Colin Hi Colin, These are your transaction log files. They are purged when you run a successful online backup of Exchange, using an Exchange aware backup product (eg ntbackup, but there are other 3rd party ones also). There is tons of information in the 2003 Administration Guide - http://www.micros...

transactions automatically entered into accounts
Recent switched from MONEY 2004 to 2006. As transactions are automatically found and downloaded, they are automatically entered into the acounts in the account register without allowing me to look it over and ensure the right spending category is recorded - - - in MONEY 2004 you were required to 'accept' the downloaded transaction where you could assign a spending category. Is there a way to force 2006 to allow the user to review the downloaded tranaction before it is recorded into the account register????? s/Rick In microsoft.public.money, Rick Kaser wrote: >Recent swi...

17 GB transaction logs in 12 hours.... Is this too much?
I am generating about 17 GB of transaction logs every 12 hours on my backend exchange server. This seams like it is way too many transactions for the actual amount of mail that crosses our system. We have SPAM filters in front of our servers and they are VERY good as filtering out about 99% of the junk that comes in. So I don't believe it is SPAM. I have searched through the queues and I don't see an inordinate amount of mail going through them. I use quotas on all the mail boxes and a review of their sizes indicates that we aren't being mail bombed. I can't seam to track this ...

SmartList Receivables Transactions
It would be nice if it can pull work payments. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c0dbd010-5fa7-4ecb-97b5-60b9d1f7b1b6&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains I ag...

duplicate data in columns
Evening All Not sure if this is possible I have a table of data: desc cost 1 cost 2 cost 3 cost 4 etc XYZ £10 £15 £10 £20 can I perform a process by removing all the duplicate costs for each description just leaving desc and the unique costs associated with them. I have ASAP utilities add-in with can empty duplicates in selection works great, but only when the data is in a column. So I need something to do the same but across a large number of rows. Hope this is understandable TIA Ajay Looking at your e...

accumulating duplicates
Hi I have a simple class (Score) containing a "Name" property and a "Count" property. Instances of this class are in a list (List<Score>), and there can be duplicate "names". Is it possible in some simple manner, to "compact" the list - by that I mean, to take all the duplicate names and accumulate the counts? Eg. If I had: Peter, 7 Peter, 3 Chris, 2 Andrew, 23 Peter, 1 Then the result would be: Peter, 11 Chris, 2 Andrew, 23 Thanks, Peter Peter K wrote: > Hi > > I have a simple class (Score) contai...

duplicate customer information
we got lot of customers with more than 1 customer number in G.P. is there any way to combine the multiple customer numbers to one? Thanks, Yes, As long as you are running on MSSQL, acquire the PSTL (Professional Service Tools Library) suite and license the Customer Modifier/Combiner module. You can try the tool using "The World Online" company. If you are on version 7.5 or higher, it is available under the Additional Products of the CDs. Otherwise you can download it from customersource/ partnersource. Robert "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Removing Payables Transaction History
I have a quick question.... We have a transaction that need to be taken out of Payables from 2002. If I remove the Transaction History through Tools>Utilities>Purchasing>Remove Transaction History will that remove it from the Historical Aged Trial Balance and not affect the GL? Jeff, That is correct! The transactions (and distributions if so you choose) will be removed from the PM module only, thereby affecting only the HATB and not GL. Best regards, MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Jeff G" wrote...

Transaction Matching #3
All of a sudden, everytime I download recent transactions from my Bank, Money duplicates the entry. Furthermore, if Money associates the transaction to a future occurence of an event, it will not let me change it. Lastly, if I try to match a downloaded transaction to one that I have already entered, Money will not list it in the "Change Transaction Matching" screen. Help! In microsoft.public.money, stiglo wrote: >All of a sudden, everytime I download recent transactions from my Bank, Money >duplicates the entry. Furthermore, if Money associates the transaction to a ...

Subject: POS (not RMS) Dropping CC Transactions During Settlement
We are using Microsoft POS and have our credit card transactions settled via the POS Vital feature over our broadband connection. After reconciling the credit/debit card settlement reports with our Merchant Services statements, we see on each day's report a modest number of transactions failing to settle; these transactions indicate a Batch Status of "Connection Error." Sometimes a reattempt to settle the transaction follows in the report, which can be successful. But too often there is no successful reattempt and the transaction is skipped and never settled. This mea...