Downloads checking account information into my Money 2006 Savings

I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I
import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account.
Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file?--
Grasshopper
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, New Money 2006 user wrote:

>I purchased and installed Money 2006 today. I have a problem. Everytime I
>import from my internet checking. It puts it into my Money savings account.
>Any way I can redirect the imported information into my checking file?

Is the problem you have the one described in
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822390&Product=mny
other than that referencing Money 2002?
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Publisher 2003 file not updated on save
Hi, I have a client using Publisher 2003 under XP. The file she is working on, March.pub, is stored on a Windows 2003 server which she accesses via a mapped P: drive. Yesterday, she worked on a file most of the day and swears she did a Save very often. About 4pm, she saved, printed her work, exited from Publisher, logged off Windows, and went home. Today when she came in she opened the file, only to find that it was missing much of her work. I checked and in fact the latest version on the server is from about 1pm. I had no luck finding a temporary version on the XP machine's C: dr...

Money #8
no hay forma de conseguir el Money en Espa=F1ol ??? ...

How to Automatically share Accounts and Leads
We recently upgraded to CRM 3.0 and we'd like to automatically share every Lead and every Account that is created with one or more Teams. The Teams will differ, depending on who owns the Lead or Account. What is the best way to do this? We tried workflow rules, but it doesn't seem like sharing is one of the options when a Lead or an Account is created. Is the only way to do this to use some sort of scripting? Thanks a lot for any suggestions! -Sarah Sarah, The direct answer is yes; the only way to (sans any human intervention) automatically share leads and accounts with the...

reconcile downloaded statement 2006
Money wants to reconcile with the date a check cleared instead of the date it was written. How do I change this? In microsoft.public.money, JPinAZ wrote: >Money wants to reconcile with the date a check cleared instead of the date it >was written. How do I change this? You might de-select Tools->Settings->OnlineServiceSettings->OverwriteTransactionDatesWithDatesFromDownloadedTransactions That did it. Thank You "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, JPinAZ wrote: > > >Money wants to reconcile with the date a check cleared instead of ...

Option trades not using "cash" account
I am using the trial version of Money 2006 Premium and am seeing a problem which also occured in Money 2003. When opening or closing an option position in an investment account, the "Transfer to:" field is left blank by default even though a "cash portion" is defined for that account. This is a minor annoyance in that, for each of these transactions, I need to select the appropriate cash account. In some cases, if the "Transfer to:" field is left blank, Money will ask for the cash account name but this does not always happen and the security is bought or...

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address.
Please excuse the rookie question, I have been avoiding Exchange too long and now it has bitten me in the... elbow... I am attempting to set up Exchange to send mail... Whenever I send to a member of my domain (hosted externally) I get this error message... (I am using SBS, I have posted a similar message over there.) The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. It appears that email sent to other domains is delivered without incident. I need to get the squar...

Save as *.htm with grid lines
I have just upgraded from Excel 97 to Excel 2003. Using Excel 97, when I saved a sheet in htm format, the htm file had grid lines. However, when I use Excel 2003 and "Save as Web Page, there are no grid lines in the htm file. How can I save a htm file with grid lines? ...

different budget categories for single account
We have two budget ID defined on our GP: Budget10 and Budget10 frx. I need to check the budget amount for the account lets say 11-222-333 account. Which categories should I use or is there any way to tell which categories it is using for budget calculation. The account exists in both budget categories. Not quite sure what you are asking. In what window or report are you checking the Budget amount? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com ...

System Crashing with Money 2004
I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with their system crashing after installing money 04. If you did, how did you fix them? Gee Carl that is too bad. I had this problem too, not like I would tell you about the fix though. Might be helpful if you post more details of the error. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's ...

Check NSFed after it's been reconciled
We have a situation where a check was reconciled, but then came back as NSF. How do we process it? If the check hasn't been transferred to history you can simply NSF it (Transactions >> Sales >> Posted Transactions). If the check has been transferred to history you can do a return transaction (Transactions >> Sales >> Transaction Entry and select "Returns" as the document type) Enter the amount in the Sales and Cash fields. By entering the amount in the Cash field you will effect your checkbook. You should then make a bank deposit (with reciept...

automatic e-mail checking?
How do I keep outlook from automatically trying to check e-mail? I've just switched to outlook, and the computer is trying to check without me telling it to. I can't see anywhere where the program is set to a certain time to check, and I am getting error messages saying error loading rnaui.dll and specified module could not be found. This is running office 2003 professional edition and windows XP. Thanks in advance. Rich Anderson On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:34:02 -0700, "richa733@earthlink.net" <richa733@earthlink.net@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I keep ou...

leads and money
hey you all If you making money online or or hoping to make money online, the problem that we all have is getin leads . what are some of the ways you guys uese to genreat leads? http://spiritualnowbusiness.blogspot.com/ --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20070608110655W6g5FqZ2 ---- Posted via Pronews.com - Premium Corporate Usenet News Provider ---- http://www.pronews.com offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+ newsgroups ...

Money report error
I am getting this error message: 'Due to changes in your Money file, the saved version of the " Money Auto-saved Report" is no longer valid. Money has attempted to reset this report, but you should delete it from your list of favorites and recreate it to avoid unreliable information' The problem is, I never created this report and when I go to saved reports it is not there anyway. Please help ...

Sub Ledger Account Scrutiny
Friends, I want to do a ledger account scrutiny of a major Vendor. How can I generate a ledger account of a Vendor which clearly shows me the following: 1. The Opening Balance as on the begining of the year 2. All Invoices Billed by the Vendor during the year 3. All Payments made during the year 4. Closing Balance at the end of the year. Also can this be converted into excel. Aging just gives me the closing balances and the invoices outstanding and the aging of the same.Is it possible to generate a ledger account the way I have stated above. Your early reply will be highly appreciated....

Entering US Savings Bonds
How do I enter the purchase price of a US Savings Bond when adding a new bond as an investment? When I go through the "Add an investment" Wizard, the "Price" section is greyed out. You don't. Just buy 1 for $xx. "JAB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04dd01c3ac7f$1d9d54a0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > How do I enter the purchase price of a US Savings Bond > when adding a new bond as an investment? When I go > through the "Add an investment" Wizard, the "Price" > section is greyed out. inside m...

Money 2002 New Online Setup Disabled?
I know I'm using an OLD version but really, it works just fine. Although I can continue to receive automatic downloads for accounts that were already set up I can no longer set up new accounts for Online services. Does anybody know if this feature was disabled by our friends at Microsoft or am I missing something? -- Thank you, Reiner In microsoft.public.money, Reiner Schmidt wrote: >I know I'm using an OLD version but really, it works just fine. Although I >can continue to receive automatic downloads for accounts that were already >set up I can no longer set up ne...

Outlook unable to save print settings
I have a Outlook user that, when she chooses to print via File, print I get the following message; Unable to save the print settings. Make sure that c:\winnt\microsoft\outlook\outlprnt exists and can be written to". It she clicks on the print icon within outlook it prints fine. I have verified the file and user rights. Any ideas are welcome! ...

How analyze Error Report Contents information?
My MFC application crashed during testing, and the tester sent me a screenshot of the Error Report Contents dialog, which at least shows that it was our good friend the 0xc0000005 error, and gives the address at which the exception occurred. Is there any way to take that address, and look in the MAP file the linker generated, and figure out in which function the problem occurred? I've looked at some of the appcompat.txt files generated on my machine, and they don't seem to contain anything that would help me map address to function. Thanks! Chris There is a very good articl...

Publisher 2003: How Do I "Flow" (rework) a CURRENT [saved] document?
Page Setup/Layout/Booklet/Landscape/Print two pages per sheet. With both Automatic and Manual "Two Sided Printing" the center page (both sides) is--- blank. At the bottom right, of each page in the document, is a "Text in Overflow" Icon. Right click does not present an option to--- flow, condense or correct. Thanks Johann Since you know the terminology, I'm a bit curious why you didn't look up "overflow" in the Help file. The very first link will tell you how to deal with this. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Johann B�cker&qu...

Changing of Cell protections after saving Excel File (2002)
This problem occurs when I protect a document using a macro 4.0 function: =PROTECT.DOCUMENT(TRUE,,,TRUE,TRUE). When I use the function within a macro4.0 macro, on an original file, everything works fine. The sheet has unlocked cells, and when the sheet is protected, it allows me to access those cells. But if I save the file, or save.as another name, then the fun begins. The enable selection of the sheet( view codes) has gone from 0-xlNoRestrictions to -4142- xlNoSelection. This locks me out of doing anything in the sheet. When I unprotect and then re-protect the sheet using the T...

Spell checking in Access 03-04-10
Hello, I am using Access 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2. Though the help file tells me I can use the spell checker in Access, that option is grayed out on my Home/Records Tab. I want to check spelling in report design. How do I do so? -- Thanks, Bob Bob, Spell checking in Design View is done via eye balls. I know of no other way to accmplish that task. Note, that the spell check is for actual data that is stored in tables. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors I...

Paying Bills
Hello, I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for payment. I can only create one bill for the first account # I do not see how to add a second bill for my second account # Is there a way around this? Thanks Frank Money 2004 Yes. Use different payees like MasterCard {hers} and MasterCard {his}. The braces ant their contents make this work and suppress the contents when, say, printing a check. "Frank" <farocco@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Oln2RCfQEHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have two accounts that go to the same payment service for paymen...

Money 2002 Grabs download
I am using Quicken but wanted to tried out money 2002 installed on my new E machine computer. Now I try to download my bank info to Quicken but money grabs download with out asking me which one (Quicken or Money) to download to. Before I played with money it worked just fine. What can I do? I dont want to compleatly Kill Money off my system, I tried to cancel my bank Acc #. Help!!! Thanks Deny In microsoft.public.money, Deny wrote: >I am using Quicken but wanted to tried out money 2002 >installed on my new E machine computer. Now I try to >download my bank info to...

Check box to click on in excel or word
I am needing to add a shadow outlined box that you can click on in a document in either word or excel. I did it in the old excel but I'm having difficulty in the new Microsoft Office. The old and the new Office?...which versions would that be...nevermind...actually you should ask this in an Excel newsgroup this one is for Publisher (a desktop publishing program). -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "ThePools" <ThePools@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A86070-537B-404A-A39B-CFC06CAECBA0@microsoft.c...

different budget ID for single account
when calculating the budget for an expense account lets say 111-222-333, is there any way to tell which budget id to use or if both buget id are using for calculating the budget amount. the expense account exists in both budget id. ...