Downloading Statements and Using MSN Bill Pay

I use MSN BillPay with my checking account to pay bills.  My bank offers the
downloading of statements to Money.  Can I connect to my bank to download
statements on the same checking account that I use to connect to MSN Bill
Pay to pay bills?  If so, how do I set that up?
--

Semper Fi

Kevin Campbell

"Some critics have said our duties in Iraq must be internationalized. This
particular criticism is hard to explain to our partners in Britain,
Australia, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Thailand, Italy, Spain,
Poland, Denmark, Hungary, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Romania, the Netherlands,
Norway, El Salvador, and the 17 other countries that have committed troops
to Iraq." --President George W. Bush, from the SOTU

0
kcampbel (98)
2/13/2004 1:57:14 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Yes, you can use MSN Bill Pay with your bank and still use web services
or direct services (these differ, web services are the download
statements you refer to) with the same bank.

Sounds like you already have MSN Bill Pay setup to work from within
Money.  To download statements from your bank you don't have to do
anything special (except maybe setup to have the link to the bank's
website appear on the menu within Money, reply if you need help on
that), just do the download and import, neither feature will interfer
with the other.

Kevin Campbell wrote:

> I use MSN BillPay with my checking account to pay bills.  My bank offers the
> downloading of statements to Money.  Can I connect to my bank to download
> statements on the same checking account that I use to connect to MSN Bill
> Pay to pay bills?  If so, how do I set that up?

0
Retired

Download Center
I am trying to access the security updates for "All Windows XP." When I select "Released" to sort then by date I get the following error on the bottom of the page: Webpage error details User Agent: Empty (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; ..NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; msn OptimizedIE8;ENUS) Timestamp: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:08:54 UTC Message: Object expected Line: 1 Char: 1 Code: 0 URI: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/resultsForProduct.aspx?displaylang=en&productID=4...

function to download stock prices into Excel with 2007
I used to be able to download stock prices with a function in Excel 2003. Just had to click update prices once the function was in spreadhseet cells. Can't find one to use in Excel 2007. Is there a comparable extension available? I have a free file using Yahoo that will do as many as you like with one mouse click.Contact me ONLY at my address below. Or, If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line 3. You send a clear expl...

Changing cursor at runtime without using WM_SETCURSOR
Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change the mouse cursor when it come over a particular bitmap region? I don't want to use WM_SETCURSOR as I won't be able to change the code now. Also, the cursor is changed in a function of a non-MFC class. According to MSDN, after using SetCursor, the mouse either has to move or the cursor has to be hidden and shown to bring the effect. I tried hiding the cursor and show it later but it didn't work. So, I got the cursor position and moved the pointer to the same place....... and the cursor changed!!!!! Now, the problem is, this is generating WM_MOUS...

Using Bound Control right
I know this is a basic access 101 question, but for some reason I am stumped with how to get it to work. I have access 2002. I have 2 tables. One called mbrinfo which contains various data and has an id (mbrid) as the primary key. The 2nd table is employers which has an employer id (empid) as the primary key and a employer name (empname) as the 2nd column. I am creating forms for input. The employer table is empty of data at the moment. The form will have fields for both the empid and the empname values. I need to be able to type in the empid and name on the form and ha...

Use a Word template in Notes section of Outlook Appointment
I need to insert a Word 2007 template into the "Notes" section of an appointment in Outlook 2007. When I paste the template and try it, it works beautifully. However, when I save the appointment and re-open it the functionality of the template is lost; it is only text. I did save the Word Template in "Trusted Documents". I appreciate any help you can give me! ...

Excel 2003 using the OR formula
Hi, I have several cells CW2, CZ2, AB2 etc I would like to test if any of these cells values are True, I thought that I could use OR(CW2 = True, CZ2 = True, AB2=True) But these did not work, an help is appreciated. That expression worked ok for me. How did it not work for you? And are you sure you have the boolean value TRUE in the cell? Could you have a plain old string "True" in the cell instead? MS Forum Newsgroup User wrote: > > Hi, > > I have several cells CW2, CZ2, AB2 etc I would like to test if any of these > cells valu...

Complex Statement
Using SQL 2005 Have a table that we'll call types. Type A thru E. In a second table we have data that includes types, date_of, and cust_ID. I need to show totals for types A thru E for each month even if the totals are zero or null. I can't seem to get be able to show this. Types Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec A 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 B 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 C 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 D 12 13 14 15 16 17 E 12 10 11 12 11 11 12 If Type D doesn't have any data for Jun then it doesn't...

Using "implements"
I recently heard a talk about using inheritance in Access. Following my notes, I created a form called frmAncestor, which had a msgBox statement in its load event, and displayed a few columns from a table. Then I created a form called frmDescendant, which had a msgBox statement in its load event as well. Then I put this in its Open event Implements form_frmAncestor But when I tried to compile with that Implements statement in place, I get this error message "Function or interface marked as restricted, or the function uses an Automation type not supported in Visual Basic."...

download visio-siemens
I was looking for template siemens and cisco for visio and got in www.papagayosystem.com.ve in descarga(download) link. ...

Underline part of a contatenated statement
Does anyone know if it is possible to underline only part of a contatenated statement? I would like to be able to have a contatenated statement for a report that would produce Author(underlined), Publisher, Edition, Chapter. I only need the author underlined but I end up with all or nothing. I am running Access 2007. Any help would be great. Thanks Mark Yes: you can do that in Access 2007 (but not previous versions.) This example underlines the surname: =[FirstName] & " <u>" & [Surname] & "</u>" Be sure to set the Text Format property...

how to use the =sum function
I am trying to make a Sum of some set of cells, but are not always i the same position, I have this code.... am I missing somthin :confused: Cells(irun.Row, ultima) = "=Sum(cells(" & po1 & "," & ultima "):cells(" & (irun.Row - 1) & "," & ultima & "))" This does put the text "=Sum(cells(20,1):cells(25,1)" on the cell i the sheet, but it doesnt sum the cells.... or what can i do? I cant us specific cells cause I am geting information from diferent ranges..... : -- Warur ---------------------------------...

M2004: Using Multiple Categories
I am setting up a budget and one of the transactions, I want to set up a category to transfer to another account when I pay the payor and also on the same payor, I want to set up a another category to transfer to the budget with the same amount. Example: XYZ Credit Card $100.00 In checking I use Transfer to XYZ Credit Card 2nd Category I want to use Credit Cards category and use the $100.00 Is this possible without changing the amount?? I'm not sure I fully understand what you want to do, but I do know this: Budget and Transfer (between accounts in the budget) don't mix. Budget...

Downloaded Office update still can't insert jpeg Publisher03
Keep on trying to insert jpeg on Publisher. Have downloaded indicated critical update but still get the pop out saying there is an error. Please help! What is the error? Can you drag and drop the image? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mari" <Mari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37F2AD1E-4C6E-4A14-A69A-E08F7FE126E7@microsoft.com... > Keep on trying to insert jpeg on Publisher. Have downloaded indicated > critical update but still get the pop out saying there is an error. Pleas...

Multiple Workbooks using same macro
I have 10 worbooks that contain 12 worksheets each. The worksheets all have the same names. I have a macro written to that formats the data in each worksheet. What I need to do is come up with a way to run the single macro against each workbook indivdually. All workbooks are in the same location. My thinking is I should be able to make a call to something like *.xls in the macro and have it run until all workbooks are updated. One last thing, all workbooks get recreated once a week meaning if I store the macro in the workbook it get destroyed along with the workbook, so I s...

Auto-login into MSN Bill Pay?
I am using MSN Bill Pay since my bank does not offer electronic checks yet. However, each time I try to pay a bill online, I have to enter the MSN Bill Pay username/password. This is very annoying. Is there any way to automate this? Also, today I noticed that when I clicked on the "Make Payments" button, absolutely nothing happened (except the little "click" sound). I eventually got it to make a payment, but it just happened to work one of the times I clicked on it. Whats the deal here? Paul Miller wrote: > I am using MSN Bill Pay since my bank does not offer e...

use several left outer joins
I am basically new to sql server 2005 and I have a query question to ask. I want to create a final query result that shows all the data that corresponds to gnumber on one line. The final display line needs to display the following data: P.gnumber,P.name, P.Kind, P.Userdate2, mths_since_run, Z.MaxReceiveDate I want to link the following two queries together. I am thinking that I could left join the two queries together by gnumber, but have not been successful so. The two separate queries do run fine separately. The following are the two separate queries: distinct P....

Use subtotal function on two columns
Hi there Here's our problem. We have a table like this: 58 5'630.00 58 997.00 58 489.00 58 385.44 57 2'244.00 57 2'228.00 57 1'451.24 57 576.00 57 0.00 56 2'752.00 56 1'644.00 56 544.58 56 472.31 55 927.00 54 3'068.00 54 1'868.00 What we want to have, is a table with the number of occurences of a particular number in the 1st colum and the sum of the relevant numbers in the 2nd colum. In our case: Number Occurences Sum 58 4 7'501.44 57 5 6'499.24 56 4 ... We found out how to make one, or the other, using the "Subtotal" menu item, ...

Using a callback function name as an argument in a function
Hi. Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong with this problem in my vc6 mfc sdi project, and tell me how to fix it? I understand the general meaning of the compiler's 2664 error message, but I don't understand what's wrong with my approach and how to fix it. The problem lies with argument 3 of lineInitializeEx() and/or the prototype and definition of lineCallbackFunc(). I used Class wizard to add the member function lineCallbackFunc() to my doc class. The function will be used as a callback function, by using it as the third argument in a call to lineInitializeEx() which I ...

use SQL Server with outlook Business Contact Manager
Someone know hot to use use SQL Server on a server with outlook Business Contact Manager? ...

Macro takes forever
Hi, I'm running a macro to rearrange some tables and add alternate row colors. In the past this macro only took about 15 seconds to run and now it takes several minutes. I can't recall installing any new apps besides windows updates in a long time. I didn't look at cpu usage before since it was so fast I didn't think anything of it, but now it is like 40-50% in the process list. kind of an old system but still workin hard. Win XP with excel 2002 dual 1.8ghz xeon 1gb ram I've copy/pasted the macro. Sub Inventory() ' ' Inventory Macro ' Stip "The"...

Downloading stock data
Help, The follow code runs great in Windows 2000 and Excel 2000. I can download data for over 3000 stocks in less than 3 seconds. But it doesn’t run at all in Vista 64 bit and Excel 2007. It errors out in the “ .Refresh BackgroundQuery:=True “ line with a “Run time error 1004 An unexpected error has occurred” message. I wasn’t expected it, so I guess it really is unexpected! CODE Set AllStockDataWorksheet = Workbooks(1).Worksheets(2) Set AllStockDataResults = AllStockDataWorksheet.QueryTables _ .Add(Connection:="URL;http://finance.yahoo.com/d/quotes....

using a cell reference in another cell inside min function
I have a cell reference generated by the vlookup function that I want to use inside the min function. Is there a way to do the following: min(b19:the value of another cell(which is a cell reference))? Any ideas? ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Software! http://www.ozgrid.com/Services/excel-software-categories.htm ** Hi try: =MIN(INDIRECT("B19:" & cell_reference)) >-----Original Message----- >I have a cell reference generated by the vlookup function that I want to >use inside the min function. Is there a way to do the ...

Use Macro To Change Which Macro Assigned To Command Button
I'm trying to create a macro that will change the macro associated with multiple Command Buttons on my spreadsheet. I've been able to use the macro recorder to change the macros associated with "regular" buttons on the sheet; however, the recorder does not track the changing of the macro associated with Command Buttons. A quick example of what I need to accomplish: CommandButton23 is currently assigned to the macro "TOTYr_Day1" via: Private Sub CommandButton23_Click() TOTYr_Day1 End Sub I need to change that to be assigned to the macro TOTYr_Day1_NE...

Using scanner through WIA
Hello, All! I'm trying to scan documents using WIA 1.0. And I have a problem. I access a scanner as described in MSDN's WIA Tutorial. When I call WriteMultiple() method to set some scanner options (resolution, color depth and so on) I get error E_INVALIDARG. No matter what combination of parameters I use I got the same error. But if I run any other application which uses a scanner and then run my application WriteMultiple returns S_OK, though not every parameters are set after this. Who can help me with WIA? --- With the best regards, Mahoney. ...

If you use Leopard, any downside of Installing Office 2008 on OS-free partition?
With Leopard, What would be the downside, if any, of installing Office 2008 on a partition used only for non-OS applications? (One partition is for Leopard and Apple-installed applications; a 2nd partition is for apps that do not require installation on the Leopard partition; and the 3rd is for all documents, music and photos. The Microsoft User Data folder resides on that Data partition; it is aliased to the ~/Users/Documents with the word " alias" and its leading space deleted.) Thanks for sharing your experience and insights. Respectfully, Norm On 1/8/08 5:37 PM, in article...