Downloading data from Bank

I had to have the motherboard replaced on my PC.  When I got it back I needed
to re-install Money 2005 Standard.  Fortunately I had created a backup file
prior to handing over my PC for repair.

My problem is that I can contact my bank and get the message 'Update
Complete' but the balance and transaction data is not updated as it was
before.

Can someone tell me how to set up the account to download the activity and
current bank balance?

Thankyou,
--
Fredginsocal
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

obtaining data from a table
Hi all, I like to be able to obtain the dates in a text format from the table below. ie Test2 8-Feb Test5 4-Feb,8-Feb Test6 4-Feb,5-Feb, 9-Feb Do I need to do this by macros and if so, any help would be appreciated. Table Care Recipient Surname 4-Feb 5-Feb 8-Feb 9-Feb Test1 Test2 8-Feb Test3 Test4 Test5 4-Feb 8-Feb Test6 4-Feb 5-Feb 9-Feb See your other post. "Chau" <Chau@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

unable to update public free/busy data --- how do i get rid of this error?
I keep getting an error popping up while Outlook 2002 (10.2627.3501)SP-1 is running. "unable to update public free/busy data" This is running on a Dell Optiplex gx270 for the last 2.5 years, with no problems until recently. Probably due to some piece of software installed. Anyone have ideas how I can stop this error from randomly coming up each day?? I did find a patch for the registry, but it did not work. I am not communicating with Exchange server at all. Thanks for any help. Jay Try applying all SPs to the installation. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies ...

data loss between workstations
In an XP home peer-peer net. when computer 'c' changes an excel doc., that resides on comp. 'a',then saves and closes the changes arn't always seen on 'b' when they open the doc. later. this is intermittant. Help?! thanks "jay" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:038901c3ae31$031f4f80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > In an XP home peer-peer net. when computer 'c' changes an > excel doc., that resides on comp. 'a',then saves and closes > the changes arn't always seen on 'b' when they open the >...

Formating excel multiple paragraphs and colums using one source of data
Scenario: Sheet#1: column #1 product names separated by category names. column#2 prices corresponding to products. Final sheet is basically all product pricing. To print this out i need to create lay out on sheet # 2 This sheet would have three vertical frames. this frames would have two columns(one for product names one for pricis) Sheet #1 would project the content to sheet #2 in such way that if sheet #1 content changes all the content would get formated in number #2 sheet accordingly .(This content will have multiple pages within a sheet. How can I achieve that?. ...

entering time data
is there a way to enter minute second data e.g., 30:43 without having to enter the hour (none of the data points are over 59 minutes duration) ---- i'm using the format [h]:mm:ss (since i want to add the values and the total will exceed several hours) --- it seems to require an entry of the form 0:30:43 in order for the cell to contain the correct value ---- is there a way to avoid entering the colons altogether thanx nick carriero It looks like you could use this code if you alter it: http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/mask-time-input.htm ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.Offic...

How recover XP without losing data or applications
My XP Pro system won't boot after I installed some applications. It won't boot to safe mode. (After the Windows boot screen it shows a "DOS" list of dll files in System32 and the system hangs there.) I heard of various methods to recover XP Pro but I don't want to lose data or applications. What's the best approach to take? kathie wrote: > My XP Pro system won't boot after I installed some applications. > > It won't boot to safe mode. (After the Windows boot screen it shows > a "DOS" list of dll files in Syst...

Combo Box Drop-down list is based on specific data
I have a table (ASSIGNEES), which has four columns (ID, ASSIGN-NAMES, EMAILADDRESS, DEPARTMENT). I need to set up a combo box that only shows the names associated with a specific department when I click on the drop-down arrow. For example, anyone with a department of MGT will not show in the drop-down selection and anyone with a department of ENG will show up. Thank you in advance for your help. Linda You put the criteria in the query that you create in the record source. So in the query, reference the control on the form that has the department you want (or don't want) to s...

PLease help CRM Data Migration Framework not migrating any records
Hi all I populated my cdf_<Entity> and cdf<Entity>_Info tables using a .net app and verified that the record counts in both tables were matching for each of the entities i.e Contact, Leads, Account etc but when I run the data migration framework to move the data from the cdf)<Entity> tables into the CRM tables it does not move any data but alos does not return an error . I checked the log and for each record that it tried to migrate it returns a status saying failed to migrate but no reason. I am running out of ideas as to why this is happening . This is my first exper...

Unknown data in cell when number entered
If someone could help me I would appreciate it. I have written an exce program that calculates. When I enter a whole number into the cell an hit return I get unknown text with the number. Ex: If I enter 5 an hit return it shows 5E-33. Can anyone tell me why this occurs? really don't need the extra text and numbers to appear. Thanks in advance, Sa -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Satellite, Tools / Option / Edit tab : Uncheck Fixed decimal (with likely 33 as the number of places) -- Regards, Auk Ales * Please reply to this newsgroup only * * I will not re...

How to make a chart with selective (discontinuous) data?
For example, two colums A and B have 10 rows (2 to 11) with values in each cell. How can I make a graph A Vs B which displays data only from rows 2, 5 8 and 10. I mean from discontinuous data and not from a continuous range. If yes how to do in very large sheet? Best to use your worksheet to pull the data into a continuous range, and then plot that. -- David Biddulph "Making grapg from discontinuous data" <Making grapg from discontinuous data@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E74492E-4B84-41B1-B50A-C322A703370E@microsoft.com... > For example, two colu...

Prevent Outlook downloading 'Bulk' emails?
Using Outlook 2003 on win 2000 (sp4) I have setup outlook to download emails from an yahoo account but outlook also downloads all emails in the yahoo "bulk" folder! Apart from setting it at the yahoo end to delete emails yahoo thinks are spam immediately is it possible to config outlook to ignore this folder? i.e just in case yahoo has got it wrong I don't want them automatically deleted! thanks harry No. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted witho...

I can't open Outlook Data File from external sources like CDs #2
Dear technical experts, I have been facing a security problem with Microsoft Outlook files. I exported Outlook items into Office outlook files (with the extension is .pst). The exported files were firstly saved on my computer (different path and location in comparison with default path of Office Outlook files in Documents and Settings). I can open my exported files easily. Because the size of outlook items is very large, I would like to save Office outlook files on another storage device in stead of using hard drives of my computer. I made copy these files to a flash drive (USB dri...

subtract two data fields in pivot table
Hi, I have a pivot table in which I have 5 column entries and 2 row entries. I want to subtract the two row entries of each column and display the result right below them in the same column, and want the same for each of the 5 columns. Thanks in advance for any help! ...

Data Migration Failed
I got this error DOC 1 ERROR: A remove operation on table 'SY_Batch_Activity_MSTR' failed because the record couldn't be locked. Integration Failed ..... Please give me an advice how to solve this erorr. Thanks. -- Gee I already fine my solution. It is because of security excess on alternate window modification. -- Gee "Gee" wrote: > I got this error DOC 1 ERROR: A remove operation on table > 'SY_Batch_Activity_MSTR' failed because the record couldn't be locked. > Integration Failed > .... > > Please give me an advice how to solv...

how to enforce autocomplete data
sometimes excel gives me the cell data I input already. sometimes it doesn't. How can I enforce the feature? thanks. Sat, 07 Jul 2007 18:52:59 +0900 from kang <kang@hao.com>: > sometimes excel gives me the cell data I input already. > sometimes it doesn't. > > How can I enforce the feature? Autocomplete doesn't kick in till you've entered enough to be unique. So if you have zxsfgfdsgdfsgdfs,gdsf,ng,sf.g,sfdgsdg,sdhg,s.h,gsh,ngbh1 and zxsfgfdsgdfsgdfs,gdsf,ng,sf.g,sfdgsdg,sdhg,s.h,gsh,ngbh2 in previous cells, autocomplete won't do you much good since ...

Bank Transfers and Intercompany Transactions
Has anybody come across a situation where the customer wants to automate the process of entering Bank Transfers in the Bank Reconcile module and is using at the same time Intercompany processing? This customer has two different companies and one company funds the other one on a daily basis through a sweep account in the bank. The purpose is to automate the process of entering the transactions in such a way that will keep it in the bank rec module for the originating company and will create the intercompany bank entry on the other company. Is there a tool out there that would work like i...

Getting data from another excel file
Does anyone know how to create an Excel spreadsheet that will rea another Excel spreadsheet and will certain data in the new one? For example: File 1: A1: Name B1: Amount C1: Chargeoff D1: Current Balace A2: Joe Smith B2: 141.28 C2: 5.00 D2: 136.28 A3: Jane Doe B3: 100.00 C3: 100.00 D3: 0.00 A4: Eric Yellow B4: 1.00 C4: 0.00 D4: 1.00 End of File 1 File 2: A1: Name B1: Amount C1: Chargeoff D1: Current Balace A2: Joe Smith B2: 141.28 C2: 5.00 D2: 136.28 A3: Eric Yellow B3: 1.00 C3: 0.00 D3: 1.00 End of File 2 Thanks, Joh -- Union70 Union70 <Union70.1nuy5n@news.officefrustration.co...

Series Source Data
Tjena! I have plotted one series: =SERIES(;xyzFINAL!$A$*3* :$A$15;xyzFINAL!$B$*3*:$B$15;1) I would like to replace the red bold 3 with INDIRECT(ADDRESS(2;7);1) so that I can put the number 3 in cell G2 instead. How/Is this possible ? Tack --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Importing Data From Another Spreadsheet
Hi all (again), So, this continues on from my last query, hopefully in a slightly more simplified manner. Is there a means, beyond simply copying and pasting, of displaying a number of rows and columns from one spreadsheet to another with the use of a formula. For example, in the spreadsheet 'Report Template', I want to display A1:F20 from spreadsheets 'Report1', 'Report2' and 'Report3'. The clincher, is that on some days I will not get sent 'Report2' (for instance), but I still want to present the other two reports without having a mass of blank cel...

data validation box arrow
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP HE Hi, On a data validation cell using the drop down list, is it possible to retain the down arrow *always* visible--as opposed to being visible only when clicking on cell? Thanks. No, it is not possible if you use validation. You can use a combobox from the control toolbox instead -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "stef" <notvalid@nomail.nul> wrote in message news:ONw$8bg%23HHA.1416@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Excel 2002 SP3 > Win XP HE > > Hi, > On a data validation cell using the drop down list, is it possible to > retain the dow...

Formatting the datas
Dear Paul, Thanks for your help. Actually the datas i have, dont have any commas or spaces and more over all the fields like name,age are together and broken into 2 or 3 different rows. i wanted to seperate it and put it in a table format. the sample data is as follows. name ddddd last pd date 12/10/2003 age 23 employee ffffff employer fghfghfgh. the result what iam expecting is as follows. name lastpddate age employee employer dddd 12/10/2003 23 fffffff fghfghfgh. can u help me in solving this problem? Bye Faddrick. ...

Excel to PDF w/ Data Tags
How would I go about printing an Excel Spreadsheet to a PDF? The PDF has some "Form Fields" in it and I need to assoicate cells in the spreadsheet to the "Form Fields". Is this possible? ...

Combine Data from Two Tables Options
Our company has two databases, one for international customers and one for US customers. These two table contain the same fields but seperate data (see below). Is there any way I can creat a query to show me all the records? Is this possible Table 1 US Customers CustomerName SalesRep StartDate AAA111 A 01/01/08 BBB222 B 05/01/07 CCC333 C 01/01/07 Table 2 International Customers CustomerName SalesRep StartDate DDD444 ...

data entry form Excel
The data entry fields of the standard data entry form in Excel are too small and therefore not adequate for me. Is there a way to enlarge the fields in this standard form; if not is there a way to create my own data entry form in a simple way for example by using a wizard programm You can't widen the text boxes in the data entry form. You could try John Walkenbach's Enhanced Data Form. It's a free add-in that has slightly wider boxes, and allows combo boxes, and unlimited fields. http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm Or, you could create your own form. There are instr...

Coverting data from some columns to rows (but not the primary colu
I have some data that i want to layout in a different format. At present it is as follows: Name, Property1, Property2, ... Property172 abc, 786 7684 8965 abd 645 64573 64328 .... (there are 2007 rows) although there are 172 columns there may not necessarily be an entry in every column for each name. I want it to be in the format Name, Property abc, 786 abc, 7684 abc, 8965 abd, 645 abd, 64573 abd, 64328 Can anybody help? Thanks ;o) I would think that you would really want: Name, PropertyTitle, Qty/Number/whatever If you don't want tha...