Downloading bank statements #2

Recently began getting an error message when downloading
bank statements.  The statement appears to be imported
into money 2003, but I can't open or delete the
statements.  Have tried deleting internet temp files, but
no change.
0
anonymous (74722)
2/12/2004 2:21:23 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Posted this message yesterday.  No response so far.
How do I fix this?

0
anonymous (74722)
2/13/2004 12:33:23 AM
Don't download transaction data? Hey, it's the best answer you've gotten so
far, right?

"John B" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Posted this message yesterday.  No response so far.
> How do I fix this?

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

Email Statements from Collection Module

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Integration Manager
I have set up an integration mapping into the Bank Transaction Entry for GP 8.0. Since there is no option to save a bank transaction entry, it posts automatically when I run the integration, but it does not print off the reports I usually get when I do a manual bank trans. entry (bank transaction posting journal & general posting journal). I was wondering if anybody knows how to get IM or GP to print the reports associated with the entry? Do I have to write a script? Thanks. I ran into the same issue. Boy I wish Bank Trx used batches that would solve this. We just did a repri...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Saving document downloaded from email
I downloaded a word 2007 document from a windows mail email yesterday by double clicking on it and opening in word 2007. I then worked on the document and clicked "save". Today I cannot find the document on the computer, it seems that it has not saved. Can anyone explain what has gone wrong? Thanks Catherine If you use Word and Outlook 2007 this should no longer happen as the combination does not allow you to save to a temporary location With other e-mail applications, it is anyone's guess what might occur. You should never open Word attachments directly from e-m...

Bank One Download is not working

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

Credit Card Downloading HELP!
I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006. I download my 20 credit card transactions in QIF format. Money says it has 20 to review so I click that and they simply do not appear in the register! The the heck?!? I've tried quite a few things already to no avail. Deleted history and temp, deleted the statement and previous transactions/statements, repaired my money file a few times, tried to import in a different file but it just doesn't show up. Suggestions please...tia In microsoft.public.money, lucas.allen@gmail.com wrote: >I had 2005 and this worked ok but not on 2006....

Backing Up Outlook #2
I have Windows XP Professional installed. Is there a simple and straight forward way to back up all my Outlook folders and address books to CD? Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "mel weston" <mel.weston@micronsecurity.com> wrote in message news:068d01c35018$e7f97b70$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have...

SQL Statement trying to call column not specified in statement
I'm having some trouble with a sql statement within my sub. For some reason, it wants to reference CLPROPSTRTNMBER when I specifically asked for CLPROPSTRTNMBR (which is the correct column name). The code is below. I cannot figure out why it's trying to pull this reference. Public Sub D2REDataCall() Call DBConnect sql = "SELECT CLMAILADDRESS,CLMAILCITY,CLMAILSTATE,CLMAILZIP,CLPROPSTRTNMBR,CLPROPSTREETADDR,CLPROPSTREETUNIT,CLPROPCITY,CLPROPSTATE,CLPROPZIP,CLPROPCOUNTY,CLCREDITREPORTDT,CLRATEEFFECTIVEDT,CLCLOSEDT,CLTOTALLOANAMT,CLINTERESTRATE,CLTILAPR,CLTERM FROM " & tblC...

Options for large If/ElseIf statement
I’m trying to add value to a form control(Contract Number) using the data from a table “Contract” which has 3 fields ContractShipline, ContractCustomer, ContractNumber. I’m currently using a very long “If / ElseIf ” statement in the form to fill in the Contract Number when Shipline and ContractCustomer are equal . If [cboAsiaNoticeShipLine] = "FE Evergreen" And [cboAsiaNoticeServiceContractCustomer] = "CELSUS EXPORT LLC." Then [AsiaNoticeContractNumber] = "35378" Because the contract numbers change a lot this has become high maintenance . My thou...