downloading #2

I have attempted to download bank statements into Money
2001.  Although my bank shows the statements were
downloaded, nothing appears in Money,and I am not offered
any opportunity to review or add the transactions.
Does anyone have any advice.
I am familiar with how it is supposed to work, for I had
downloaded statements successfully in the past.
0
lerakd (1)
1/27/2004 3:31:51 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

2 forms
Hello everybody I am using Access 2003 DB setup 2 tables with a one to many relationship 2 forms each based on one of the tables Problem Customer info in table1, order info in table2. Form1 gets the appropriate record for the customer, I need to be able to open form2 using a control on the main form and the record should have the CustomerID of the current customer inserted into the new record in table2. How can I do this. I tried synchronisation but it does not work, the result comes with a blank CustomerID field in table2 Thanks in advance Activo When you add a new record to the form...

2 cells 2 colors
Hi All, Here's my glitch: I've got 2 dropdown/combo boxes in a user form. Both offer variou color options. The 1st one colors an active cell the correct color tha is chosen. The 2nd dropdown colors the cell directly to the right or th active cell in the same manner. My code is pretty crude & not ver efficient, but it works correctly. The problem is when color 2 is no chosen. Currently, if a color isn't chosen, I can put an "X" in th cell, or color it a certain color, but what I want is to color i whatever the color of the active cell is. Any ideas? Thanks -- S...

Blocked email attachments #2
I recieved an email from a known trusted source who attached a .url file. The file was blocked by Outlook. Upon research, I found that Outlook blocks a list of certain file types by default. I cannot find where to change, add, delete, or otherwise modify the file type extensions that Outlook blocks by default. I do not find any reference to this on any of microsoft's assistance or support documents. Does anyone know how to do this? See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm for ways to get the attachments off. For more information on the security features, see http...

User Form Help #2
Hi, can any one help me please ? What I'm trying do to use combo box on a form I have created whic will display data in column 'A' e.g. Zip codes When the user has found the Zip code they require in Column A, an pressed the OK button the associated data in columns B, C & D will b displayed in the Text box on the form e.g. the user uses the combo box is used to select data in A12 Then press the OK Button The data in B12, C12, D12 is displayed in the text box Any assistance would be appreciated Many thanks Rob NB Excel version 200 -- robertgu 44 Married two kid ...

Is there any way to autodefine an address field? #2
Basically, I'm looking for a way set up OL2000 so that whenever someone in my office creates a message, it's automatically cc'd or bcc'd to a specific address we use to log all our outgoing mail. Thanks You can use a rule to do a cc or VBA code to bcc. The sample code at http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/autobcc.txt shows how to add a Bcc recipient using the Application.ItemSend event. Another approach, which would avoid security prompts without the need to use Redemption, would be to create a custom form with the desired address in the Bcc field, publish it to the Person...

comparing excel files #2
We have two versions of the same Excel workbook and need to merge the two. These files are huge and comparing them manually would take days. How can I compare the two files to see what is different? Windows 2000 5.00.2195 Service Pack 3 Excel 2002 (10.3506.3501) SP-1 Thanks! Hi, On July 6, Dave Peterson wrote this: jeff ------------------------------------------------ It depends. Myrna Larson and and Bill Manville wrote an addin that compares two worksheets on a cell-by-cell basis. A1 is compared with A1. B99 to B99. If one of the users inserted (or deleted) rows (or columns)...

Delete/Copy Path Too Long Files #2
http://LongPathTool.com - Delete/Copy Path Too Long Files Filename is too long? Computer Complaining Your Filename Is Too Long? The Long Path Tool Can Help While most people can go about their business blissfully unaware of the Windows Explorer path length limit, others are not so lucky. Everything seems normal until one day you download a file or create a new folder in a directory and try to use it, and it happens. You try to open or delete your file and the annoying =93path too long=94 appears on screen, telling you that Windows Explorer can=92t handle the file because the path is longer th...

MS POS 2.0 Upgrade
Does anyone know when people with maintenance plans will begin receiving the upgrade? Also, does the upgrade include Office Accounting 2007 or is it just the full version? I have been waiting to purchase my copy until I know whether or not POS 2.0 comes with it. Dom, Our locations began receiving disks and licenses last Friday. There is no reference to Office Accounting in any of our materials or disks. Here's the readme.txt body from the 2.0 install CD: -Brandon ------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) 2.0 Store O...

Received not Invoiced #2
When we look at the PO Received/Not Invoiced report the total at the bottom should equal the GL balance of accrued purchases. It never does equal. At what can I look to discover why these two numbers never agree. Check out this post Rich - http://gp2themax.blogspot.com/search/label/Purchase%20Accrual Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com You are correct that the RNI report should match the GL account. Several things change this. Sometimes people post directly to the RNI GL account. This is wro...

Blackberry enterprise Server #2
Does anyone know of a good source to learn setup and troubleshooting a Blackberry Server and client? Thanks - Blackberry docs are a good source. http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=1122673&objAction=browse&sort=name - RIM also runs (or had one recently) workshop in many cities at an excellent price - free. http://www.blackberry.com/news/events/cwte/index.shtml They also have archived webcasts on their website. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "jazzy&qu...

Unable to Record Macro #2
I have a large spreadsheet in which I recorded a number of macros some years ago, and now need to update it. Unfortunately it now returns a message "unable to record macro" and many of the macro functions are now grayed out and not available. I fear I may have selected some option at the time to preserve what I had done as I shared this spreadsheet throughout our company. Unfortunately, I can no longer find what I have done. Any pointers to rectify would be greatly appreciated. Bring on Alzheimer's!! Thanks, Murray Murray Make sure your macro security is not set at "...

Adding numbers from sheet 2 to sheet 1
Basically I have a list of names down the sheet and across the sheet by months I have a number. Each column (month) is added and put in bottom cell for that column, ie., =sum(e3:e50) The second sheet is the same but a different list of names. I also sum these by month at the bottom. How can I change the formula for each column on sheet 1total to include the corresponding column total from sheet 2? Many thanks. -- David Hi David Either =SUM(E3:E50)+SUM(Sheet2!E3:E50) 0r =SUM(E3:E50)+Sheet2!E51 Assuming E51 holds the sum of the values in sheet2 -- Regards Roger Govier "caseysmyd...

1.2 to 3.0 Software Assurance
I bought an additional 10 Licenses of 1.2 Sales Pro with Software Assurance to supplement my MAPS subscription. I've finally got Microsoft to give me CRM 3.0 Pro instead of the SBS edition in the MAPS pack. Now what I need to know is - how do I get my 10 Sales Pro 1.2 Licenses upgraded to version 3.0. My retailer doesn't have much of an idea despite speaking to her contacts at Microsoft. I don't want to proceed with an upgrade until I have all the right keys etc - I see from the demo version of 3.0 that they've changed the License tool in the deployment manager so I assu...

Is it possible to view other user's mailboxes #2
We have a need to view users mailboxes , how would i approach this. We are using exchange 2003 Create a user called EmailAudit or something like that. Don't give this user any extra group membership. In the Exchange System Manager, add the new user EmailAudit to the mailbox store's security tab. Give it full control. If you dont want to give it Full Control, the specific rights it needs to have in order to log into other mailboxes then its own on that store are "Send As" and "Receive As". Now log onto a client machine and create a profile for each user you wa...

Mail routing question #2
I've got two connectors setup on our Exchange 2003 server. One is an SMTP connector that forwards mail to a smart host for spam/virus filtering and normal outbound internet mail delivery. The other connector is a routing group connector that connects to our corporate offices through a T1 and handles mail withing the Exchange 2003 organization. Here's the issue. We have been having problems lately with our SMTP gateway that filters inbound/outbound mail. When that server is down or not available, mail is getting routed up the T1 through the routing group connector and delivered via...

Import problem #2
In trying to import an old .pst backup into Outlook 2003 from a CD I get an error that denies me access to those files. I'm pretty sure I specified no encryption (and no compression) when I created the backup, and I didn't set a password. The backup may have been created using Office 2000, but I don't see what difference that should make. So why can't I get into my own files? TIA for any help. Tom S In news:Q_O2g.4927$Lm5.2978@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com, Tom S <toms@pacbell.net> typed: > In trying to import an old .pst backup into Outlook 2003 from a CD ...

Delegates #2
I am trying to set up a manager and his admin with sharing capability on outlook calendar and inbox. Both have been upgraded from window 2000 to XP. I have the delegates set up correctly on the manager's outlook but when his admin attempts to send email on his behalf she receives the error: 'you do not have permissions to send the message on behalf of the specified user' I am doing something wrong, because the worked fine in windows 2000. HELP! ...

running check link #2
Does anyone have a Information about the Check Links Analytical Accounting process in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10. What in particular are you looking for? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblosgter.blogspot.com "Anav" wrote: > Does anyone have a Information about the Check Links Analytical Accounting > process in Microsoft Dynamics GP 10. > > > I have a client who ran the routine of links analytical accounting, after this genre hav...

CRM EMAIL #2
Hi, When I receive an email that is not in response to an email that I sent from CRM and click the Promote Email to CRM Activity button I can only link the email to one type of record (i.e account or contact). Does anyone know of a way to link it to both account and contact records? When sending an email from MS CRM it can be sent from contact records and linked to the account record using the regarding field, which means it is stored under the activities tab at the contact and account level. There seems to be a basic inconsistency here when sending and receiving email in MS CRM. Best reg...

MSPOS 2.0
MSPOS 2.0 - Can I use PcCharge or ICVerify? MSPOS 2.0 doesn't support 3rd party payment software such as PCCharge or ICVerify. However, in most cases it shouldn't be needed. Out of the box, POS supports just about any bank through the Vital and FDC networks. "Aaron Schmidt" <AaronSchmidt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBCDE0C0-F294-4BF1-9846-DF2429A7674D@microsoft.com... > MSPOS 2.0 - Can I use PcCharge or ICVerify? Is there a way to authorize to Paymentech? Is ther a way to write an interface to Paymentech, or a way I could have it dev...

Change Color In Cell On Click 2
Thanks Bob that works great, just one more detail since I didn't notice it at first, What code would you put in to return the cell color back to white on click again. I would use that if I clicked a wrong cell. Thanks Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Const WS_RANGE As String = "A1:I10" If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range(WS_RANGE)) Is Nothing Then If Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Then Target.Interior.ColorIndex = xlColorIndexNone Else Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 6 End If End If End Sub -- ...

HYPERLINK PROBLEM #2
I have set up several hyperlinks in a workbook to other workbooks on our work network When I press these links they put me in the correct workbooks but close the book that the links were in - I want it to stay open. Anyone any ideas? Jason Try changing something in that workbook before you click on the link. If excel thinks the file is dirty (changed since last save), then it won't close. jason wrote: > > I have set up several hyperlinks in a workbook to other workbooks on > our work network > When I press these links they put me in the correct workbooks but > close ...

Microsoft Certification Exams Training Materials & Study Guide #2
Microsoft Certification Exams Training Materials & Study Guide With the growing attention of candidates upon Microsoft Certification, tons of Microsoft certification practice exams spring up in the IT market. Faced with so many Microsoft study bibles, many candidates get lost and don=92t know where to go. Under such circumstances, pass4sure.nl Microsoft training materials emerge, and get a standing in this industry. This is not a mere coincidence; it is an inevitable result. Pass4sure.nl Microsoft study guides get everything you need for your Microsoft testing preparation: the examination...

Would you stop for a moment?! #2
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him. Just think for a moment. How are you going to be after death ?! Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death! Have you thought, for a second, How to save you...

Tracking tasks #2
This might be an Outlook with Exchange server question. I was wondering if Outlook and Exchange has a feature of tracking and assigning tasks to a group and capabilities of generating reports and also capabilities of giving a higher ranking supervisor to be able to track these tasks? I hope my question is not too confusing. We like to be able to use Outlook to its fullest and not to purchase any other application. If there is any third party application that enables Outlook to do such a task please let me know. I was hoping that we could use the public folders, but in public fol...