Downloaded Date Wrong

When I'm viewing a specific account, in the upper left
pane is the DOWNLOADED information; date, balance and
items to review.  For some reason, tha date, balance etc.
is no longer being updated when I download statments from
my bank.  Any ideas how to get that nice feature back up
and running?
0
anonymous (74722)
4/5/2004 3:17:03 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I think that one comes from your bank in the downloaded file, so you need to
ask them or choose OFX as the download format if that is an option for you,.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"Jenn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I'm viewing a specific account, in the upper left
> pane is the DOWNLOADED information; date, balance and
> items to review.  For some reason, tha date, balance etc.
> is no longer being updated when I download statments from
> my bank.  Any ideas how to get that nice feature back up
> and running?

0
glyn1 (1534)
4/5/2004 4:27:38 AM
I am having the same issue except it only happens on one
account at one financial institution (other account at
same institution shows the correct download
date/balance.  I do use the OFX download format.

scid=fh;EN-GB;mny
>for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft
your wishes or
>suggestions, use
>or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK
specific wish.

>I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>

>"Jenn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> When I'm viewing a specific account, in the upper left
>> pane is the DOWNLOADED information; date, balance and
>> items to review.  For some reason, tha date, balance
etc.
>> is no longer being updated when I download statments
from
>> my bank.  Any ideas how to get that nice feature back
up
>> and running?
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

Money Changes Transaction Dates
Hi all, How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have already entered into the register? This happens when I accept/match downloaded transactions from my bank. Thanks! Well, I think I just answered my own question. I found a check box to untick under online options to fix this, but I will post back if necessary. "rustyfender04" <rustyfender1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eY3zaLITHHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > > How can I stop Money2004 from changing my transaction dates that I have > already entered into t...

adding months to an inputted date
I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type "2/12/05" in B1, then I want C2 to be: "4/12/05". Thank you for any help that you may be able to give. Logan =DATE(YEAR(B1),MONTH(B1)+2,DAY(B1)) however what do you want the date to be in C2 if B1 is 01/30/05? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "BLW" wrote: > I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different > cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type >...

Convert date to months
I have a database that has multiple dates in it. What I am trying to do is in one field I have a date and I am want that date to convert to months in another field. Can anyone help me on this. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200707/1 are you trying to find months between dates? or convert 4 to April? Look at format function for ways to display months, datediff function for months difference.. "bohon79 via AccessMonster.com" <u35329@uwe> wrote in message news:74ac2f3f40ce9@uwe... >I have a database ...

Weeknum(today()) gives wrong weeknummer
Hello Excel-lent users, I use Weeknum(today()) to determine which weeknumber is valid for today. The problem is that for today 11 feb 2010 (02/11/2010 in us date config) it returns with weeknumber 7 instead of week number 6. The same is applicable if I use weeknum(A1) (where A1 eq today()) as well as weeknum(A1;1) and weeknum(A1;2). Can I rely on using weeknum(today())-1 or should I do something else? Please help ! The WEEKNUM function considers the week containing January 1 to be the first week of the year. However, there is a European standard that defines the first we...

XML extension cause file download loop
All, Suddenly. When I click on an XML file expecting it to open in IE, it begins the file download screen, then attempts to open IE. These 2 screens flash in an endless loop. What's up with that??? Any ideas are welcome! Thanks -- Mike Gasperino Sr. Software Developer office: 919-807-2310 Helpdesk: (919)807-2300 doa.helpdesk@ncmail.net **************************************************************************** E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law "NCGS.Ch.132" and may be disclosed to third parties *****...

Calendar/Dates Help
Hi All, I have an excel spreadsheet that lists every date in the year, with a particular code in the next cell. IE: Monday 3/01/2005 11M 22M 32M Tuesday 4/01/2005 11T 22T 32T Wednes 5/01/2005 11W 22W 32W Thursday 6/01/2005 11H 22H 32H Friday 7/01/2005 11F 22F 32F Saturday 8/01/2005 11S 22S 32S Sunday 9/01/2005 11N 22N 32N Monday 10/01/2005 11M 21M 33M Tuesday 11/01/2005 11T 21T 33T Wednes 12/01/2005 11W 21W 33W Thursday 13/01/2005 11H 21H 33H Friday 14/01/2005 11F 21F 33F What I need is to be able to search by the code eg "33T" and have all the dates listed for ...

Date comparison better method
Select col1, col2 from TableName where DateColumn BETWEEN '2010-06-01' and '2010-06-17 23:59:59.997' Select col1, col2 from TableName where WHERE DateColumn >= '2010-06-01' AND DateColumn < '2010-06-17 23:59:59.997' I am seeing in a project both the above methods of data range filering is happening in different SPs. I am trying to understand which is the better method of comparing two date values and why? [Btw i know BETWEEN considers both the upper and lower limit] Regards Pradeep I would say the following is the better approach: ...

Extracting Time from a cell that has both the date and the time
Hi Folks, I could do with some help here please. I am trying to extract the time only from a cell that has both the date and the time. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks in advance. :confused: -- Hani Muhtadi ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hani Muhtadi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26794 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=466177 If you just wish the time to display, set the cell format to Time. If you wish to use the time portion then =A1-Int(A1) will give you...

what is wrong with my Sub
hi, help me please.thank you Function getval(v, chara) getval = v End Function Sub funtest() v = 123 c = "ok" ActiveCell = "=getval(" + v + "," + c + ")" End Sub what is wrong with my Sub funtest. thanks Try ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=getval(" & v & "," & c & ")" this will display the value of v, the value of c will not display i the formula do you need a formula in the active cell or just the result of th formula? if only the value then try ActiveCell.Value = v & c or ActiveCell.Value ...

exchange 5.5
I have a user who is getting emails addressed to another person in their mailbox. I checked the headers and the email was only addressed to person A (no cc's or bcc's), yet person B got it in their mailbox. What could be causing this? I have exchange 5.5 with SP 4 installed on a Windows 2000 Server. Jason: UserA most likely has some type of rule set up on his/her mailbox. Log on to UserA's mailbox with Outlook and check the rules. Also, there might be a setting on the mailbox itself that forwards message to UserB, so check the Delivery Options tab of UserA's mailbox prop...

Get Start date of Week number and Year
I’d like to build the following expression in my query GetStartWeekNumber(DatePart("ww",[EnteredDate]), Year([EnteredDate])) So if EnteredDate = 11/3/2009 the function would return 11/1/2009 But GetStartWeekNumber does not exist as an Access Built-In Function. Is there another way to do this as an expression in a query? I’m not familiar with creating my own functions. Thanks. That would depend on how you define the start of the week... One option would be to get the day-of-week number of the date (in my system/setup, Monday is day 2), then subtract one less than that...

How do I sort data by date excluding time
I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is the data sorts by time, even though the field is formatted to show date only, with the transaction type not sorting within the date because it shows up in the time order. How do I get rid of the time? If date/time column is A then you have to use an empty helper column filled with formula =INT(A2) and sort by it. -- Regards! Stefi „markd” ezt írta: > I would like to sort a database by date and transaction type. The problem is > the data sorts by time, even though the field is for...

can't download email after MS updates
I'm using Outlook 2000 with Win XP Pro and I was able to download all my emails from my POP3 server, but coincidentally after doing the windows regular updates yesterday the Outlook doesn't download the emails. Although I can do send...I don't get any errors or dialog boxes for promts when i do send & receive. Thanks, Ik. Can you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q240347) and post the POP3Log.txt file? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers n...

Prevent excel from changing numeric data ranges into dates?
I want to prevent excel from changing my numeric data into dates (ie. 10-12, into 12-Oct). I want to import specific data ranges, not a date values. Whenever I paste or type a possible date, like 10-12, excel assumes I am writing Oct. 12, 2004. Then, Excel formats the cell into a Custom d-mmm format (see scrn shot @ www.vd4.org/excel_issue.gif). If I change the Custom format to General, excel converts the date into the DATE'S value (ie. 12-Oct, into 38272; which I think is the # of days since 1900?). How can I *prevent* excel from changing my data ranges into dates (ie keep 10-12 ...

Counting dates
I am trying to count the number of dates in a column that appear b month and year. For instance, I some that are 11/23/2003 and 11/24/200 and 11/21/2002. How can I makew a formula that will count the instance of 11/2003 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =SUMPRODUCT((YEAR(A1:A100)=2004)*(MONTH(A1:A100)=11)) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "jdavis3874 >" <<jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jdavis3874.14770b@excelforum-nos...

Cannot view inbox by date
After a successful test of an Exchange 2003 High Availability product last night a few users have reported issues in Outlook this morning. They cannot view/arrange their Inbox by Date. We have tried /cleanviews switch to no avail. All other views work fine. Any ideas so I can prevent this happening again? Thanks PocketJacks <dallano@hotmail.com> wrote: > After a successful test of an Exchange 2003 High Availability product > last night a few users have reported issues in Outlook this morning. > They cannot view/arrange their Inbox by Date. What happens when they try? -- ...

Recognise a payee with date and time in it
Hi Everyone Each time I withdraw cash from my bank account, it puts it in my statement as: 21Mar 10.13 Well't Sq for example. So each time I withdraw cash, the date and time are going to be different. I want money to recognise on my downloaded statements that any statement line with Well't Sq in it, means a cash withdrawal - i.e. ignore the date and time as obviously that will be different everytime I take cash out. Is there anyway of getting Money to recognise part of the payee rather than thinking all my cash withdrawals are different payees? Thanks! Hannah Quicken doe...

Stopping media player from downloading information when ripping
I have a lot of old music on cds that I want on my computer and everytime I pop one in I get this message....Is there a way to stop it from checking after every disk?? Windows Media Player cannot download media information for the CD. The tracks,artist, and album will be identified as "Unknown" in your library. For best results, connect to the internet or manuall ad media information for the CD. What version of WMP and Windows? Try right-clicking the unknown album title in WMP, select Edit, and enter the correct title. Do you still get the message the next time ...

date
Hello When I enter "1-Nov" cell changes to 11-Jan. How do I get the cell to stay as 1-Nov. Thanks suggest format as d-mmm and use 11/1 as your entry or use text to do it your way. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Jack" <dmmclean@rogers.com> wrote in message news:cICdnSnW16n91RPcRVn-jA@rogers.com... > Hello > When I enter "1-Nov" cell changes to 11-Jan. How do I get the cell to stay > as 1-Nov. > > Thanks > > On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:07:55 -0500, "Jack" <dmmclean@rogers.com> wrote: >Hello >...

Counting based on Date Range
I have a an Excel spreadsheet that is linked to an Access Databas Table. Each day, the database is updated with new information including the date. I want to set up an automated Excel report tha will count the number of entries for a date range (monthly). In short I want to reference an entire column (the date column), and have th spreadsheet be able to count how many entries occurred in Jan 04, Fe 04, etc... I've played with counta and countif, but have had little success. Thoughts? Thankx, C -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com CT Here's an example using SUMIF,...

Trying to change x-axis date range
I have a scatter chart with dates on the x-axis and data on the y. When trying to change the range of my x-axis, I right click on the x-axis, click "format axis" and for "Minimum" and "Maximum" I click "Fixed" but it will only let me enter dates in the number format (i.e. 39983 instead of 6/19/2009). This is really annoying because I am constantly changing ranges to zoom in on the data and need to think about what the number format would be. I didn't have this problem with the earler version of excel (2003), but it started as soon as my offi...

How do I download the Norton Anti Virut program
I would like to download the Norton Anti Virut program due to my computer has virut This is free!! http://www.grisoft.com/doc/1 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Huong" <Huong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9131DBCA-9874-4760-9083-5EDE203496F3@microsoft.com... >I would like to download the Norton Anti Virut program due to my computer has > virut First step is to run a one shot virus remover.. I have found that...

Downloading Outlook
I have a new computer and need to download Microsoft Outlook to synch up my Palm Pilot. I am not planning on using it for email. Can I get Outlook without paying for it? Where do I download it from? TIA! Andrea andrea10021@nyc.rr.com, you wrote on Thu, 19 Feb 2009 04:57:19 -0800 (PST): > Can I get Outlook without paying for it? No. > Where do I download it from? You only can download a 60 day trial version. -- Best Regards Christian Goeller MVP - MS Outlook http://www.outlookfaq.net <andrea10021@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:2b7482e3-2dbd-4434-8011-454cbaa892c...

Lock sets of cells in a row and sort by date linked to each set
I have a set of qualifications linked to a name that need to be presented in a row A = Name B = Qual Type 1 C = Expiry Date (eg 29/01/12) D = Qual Type 2 E = Expiry Date (eg 17/12/12) F = Qual Type 3 G = Expiry Date (eg 25/06/11) H = Qual Type 4 (has no expiry date) I want to sort each qualification into 'date expiry' order keeping it connected to the relevant Qual Type. Therefore, I want Qual Type 3 with it's exipiry date to move into Column B & C, Qual Type 1 with it's exipiry date to move into Column D & E and Qual Type 2 with it's exipiry da...

RPC over HTTPS Username/Password wrong?
https://exchange.domainname.com/rpc When I try to get to this site to test if RPC over HTTPS is installed correctly, I get a: You are not authorized to view this page You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. ---------------------------------------------- HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS) I am using my domainname\username and network password and I can not get in. Is there something that I may have missed when attempting to install RPC over HTTPS? ...