Downloaded but had to perform system restore

I paid for and installed Microsoft Money 2006 but had to do a system restore
and now it is still telling me I have the trial version.   I have triend to
contact Microsoft but the product ID under the trial version cannot be found.
 Any ideas on what I can do?
0
AtHomeMOM (1)
1/18/2006 11:06:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, AtHomeMOM wrote:

>I paid for and installed Microsoft Money 2006 but had to do a system restore
>and now it is still telling me I have the trial version.   I have triend to
>contact Microsoft but the product ID under the trial version cannot be found.
> Any ideas on what I can do?

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930
and follow it if you want your Money file to use the same Passport
on your Money file that you used when you bought Money.

If you want something other than to do that, do something slightly
different.  Create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that
you put the referenced Passport onto.  Let Money download data that
it needs.  Close Money.  Restart Money.

Confirm that Money shows the right version.  Then click on your
real Money file that is shown on the bottom of the File menu.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

How do I restore a deleted task folder
I have Outlook 2007, I am not on an exchange server. I deleted a folder of tasks and it is not showing in my deleted items folder. Thankfully my DI folder was emptied this morning and I only have a few items in it, so I know I'm not overlooking the file. I know that it's there, I can see it in the subfolders list when I click on "folder size" under the "properties for personal folder". I tried sorting the DI foldler by Icon as was suggested, but that's not working. Any suggestions?? Please help! On the left side of the screen, where all the f...

Public store restore to different Storage Group
Is it possible to do a restore of a Public Folder store to a different Storage Group on the same server ? I want to recover some deleted items, but don't want to overwrite/unmount the same store on my production server. I just want to pick up some items from the restore. Just like the Recorvery Storage Group for Private Stores. Or can I only restore the Public Store to another server ? Greetz rwillkomm@ortec.nl ...

message is larger than the current system limit
I am new to Exchage Server administration. I have Exchange 6.5 SP2. I can't get an email out with a 12M attachment. We have to send such a large file about once a year. I have read, and, I believe, followed the instructions of Article 322679. My user account send limit is: 200000 (KB). Golbal Message Delivery Property is "No Limit." I set Default Virtual Server Send Max to 200000, Session Max 300000. Set Connector to send Max 200000. I ran gpupdate /force on server and client. After that, I turned off cached mode on the client; restarted Outlook 2003; Turned Cached Mode b...

windows/system32/config/system file is huge
Hi, My windows/system32/config/system file is huge -- the order of 200mb. This seems a bit unusual, and I did get some popups on startup that there is not enough room for the registry. I cleared out the paging file and reallocated 1.5*2gb (the size of my memory). Anyway, what can I do about this file to make it "normal" again? I will state that I am after a repair install because something happened to my system and I needed to repair. Now things are indeed working alot better, but there is still this issue, and I guess this is why my system works slowly at times a...

Download fails from Wells Fargo
When attempting to download Wells Fargo account information, Money 2004 generates a message indicating the file I am attempting to import is invalid or contains corrupt data. Wells Fargo technical folks don't have an answer. Help. CitiBank had the same error yesterday... "Jax" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:281001c47dea$57f1cc20$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When attempting to download Wells Fargo account > information, Money 2004 generates a message indicating > the file I am attempting to import is invalid or contains > corrupt dat...

How can I stop Outlook downloading fonts from incoming messages and use only those installed?
When I receive a message in Outlook with a font I don't have installed it takes a while whilst Outlook downloads the font. Can I switch off this feature so that the only fonts that show are those that are already installed. Peter <usenet_AT_tecno.demon.co.uk@JUNKBLOCK.COM> wrote: > When I receive a message in Outlook with a font I don't have installed > it takes a while whilst Outlook downloads the font. Can I switch off > this feature so that the only fonts that show are those that are > already installed. You don't state your version of Outlook, but with Out...

Link for downloads???
Everything seems to have changed on Microsofts pages and now it seems almost impossible to find anything. Does anyone have a link to the hotfix and service pack for RMS? I can't find it and do have a service plan.... It appears they have changed the pages to invalid links or the server(s) are down. The same problem happens on both customer and partner source. I sent an e-mail to report the issue. Maybe they will have it corrected tomorrow. "Pete" wrote: > Everything seems to have changed on Microsofts pages and now it seems almost > impossible to find anything. Do...

System Restore and registry saving
Hello After some bad computer troubles lately I was advised to daily use the tool called "System restore" So I made sure to set a new point of System restore each evening before I shut the machine for the day, and I could see those points highlighted on the system restore page. BUT, when I tried today to restore the machine to a selected point, after much screen flashes and other acrobatics it comes back and tell me that the system can NOT restore the machine to the selected point. So much for this lovely tool. Then I was told that "Registry save" a...

windows mail- vista, error with downloading attachments
When i click on the attachment it asks for my approval and then i click open. Then an error appears which at the frame of the window(above) says C:/Users...temporaryinternetfiles... ,and below an X with a message saying: This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the set associations control panel . What do i have to do? Regards, Antonis You have to, "Create an association in the set associations control panel." Go to Start - Default Programs - "Associate a File Type or Protocol with a Program&q...

Office v.X updates disappeared from the Mactopia download page
Updates for Office v.X seemed to have disappeared from the main Mactopia download page. When I search for a 10.1.9 update, I see a link to an update, but that link takes you to the main Mactopia page where there aren't any Office updates except for Office 2004. Does anybody know how to get the Office v.X updates? An ftp site would work also. OK, I found it via a Google search at -<br> <br> &nbsp;<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=FEA9FD8A-EA16-4B3C-9381-18A389D5599A&displaylang=en><br> <br> It's just pretty lame though that ...

Building an Embedded Device/System? Tell VDC about your experience for a chance to WIN!
VDC is conducting its annual survey of mobile and embedded engineers so if you are involved in the engineering of mobile or embedded systems/software, this is your chance to influence key solution suppliers. The research covers embedded software, hardware, tools, and development practices. Your thoughts will improve our insights into the engineering community and help to influence next generation solutions. In addition, VDC will provide all respondents who complete the survey: * Instant access to a summary of VDC's 2009 survey findings; * Entry into a prize drawing for one...

Restore Backup from Outlook 2003 into Windows 7(64)
Old laptop running XP; did backup of Outlook 2003 pst files using microsoft personal folders backup tool, to ext. hard drive. Connected hard drive to new laptop running Win 7(64). How do i restore the bu? All attempts met with error message saying I do not have authorization to access the file. Then tried to export the pst files from old laptop to ext hard drive. Connected hard drive to new laptop and tried to import the exported files into Outlook 2003. Got a similar message saying I did not have permission to access the selected files. Please help Bill. Submitted using http:/...

Vertias 8.6 Exchange 2000 unable to restore public folders
Anyone has any ideas or links that will point me in the right direction on the correct way to restore a Public Folder in Exchange 2000 I'm using Veritas 8.6 Backup for Exchange. ...

MS MONEY RESTORING BACKUP
Just bought new machine with Money 2003 loaded. Restored backup files from MS 2000. Recently loaded my old MS Works 2000 because it had other programs on it. Since then a problem - so removed MS Money 2003 and 2000 and re loaded MS Money 2000. Tried to restore backup data - last saved with MS money 2003 but it now refuses to recognise password - which has remained the same for many years. Anyone have any ideas or is it time to use Quicken ?, because I am getting somewhat frustrated with the whole thing. If you opened your old M2K data file with M03 and went ahead and upgraded it, the dialog ...

Anyone having issues downloading from Amex?
Money 2006. Past two days it fails with "American Express is unable to fulfill your request at this time. Please try again later." It is not the normal looking error for the occasional failure. Wanted to see if it was just me before I called them. -- __________________________________________________________________________________ Ed Hansberry (Please do *NOT* email me. Post here for the benefit of all) What is on my Pocket PC? http://www.ehansberry.com/ Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices www.pocketpc.com What is an MVP? - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ It seems like something o...

Confused about new Money Plus download
My current version expires on 11/15/09 but to play it safe for a year, I have downloaded and paid for a "new" copy with a new licence. Do I have to install this prior to end of June 2009 or can I wait until 11/15/09? I do appreciate it that it will expire in Jan 11. In microsoft.public.money, SPP wrote: > >My current version expires on 11/15/09 but to play it safe for a year, >I have downloaded and paid for a "new" copy with a new licence. Do I >have to install this prior to end of June 2009 or can I wait until >11/15/09? I do appreciate it that it will...

Downloaded transactions must be re-accepted every time
I bought Money 2005 last week and got it all set up. But when I turned on the auto-reconcile downloaded transactions option, I found that every transaction it pulled from my bank servers for the last month had to be re-accepted even though it had been downloaded, accepted, and reconciled. Turning this option off didn't fix the problem. It is very frustrating because I can't tell what's new and what's not now. It treats all my old dowloaded and reviewed transactions as something new. Anyone know why or how to fix it? In microsoft.public.money, BASIC since TRS-80 wro...

Public Folder restore...where did all the mail go?
I have Exchange 2000 SP3 running Windows 2000 SP4 and using Outlook 2003. When I did a restore of the Public Folder store on my test server, it restored properly. But when I went to the folder that I need to restore emails from (HR), it saids the HR mailbox has zero item in it. It is impossible because on my production server, it saids HR folder has 50 emails in there. My environment only consist of 1 Public Folder server and all public folders mailboxes reside only on that server. So I don't think it's replication problem. So where did all the mail go? Please advise. DM DM -...

Problems downloading into MS Money 2004 from Royal Bank of Scotland
I have been downloading statements from the RBS into various versions of Money ever since the service became available. I am now using MS Money Deluxe OEM version 12 (which seems to be the same as Money 2004). For a number of weeks the data downloaded has been incomplete (about a third of all transactions will be missing) and is often totally inaccurate as regards the Payee and Category. In a nutshell the data is a waste of space. Has anyone else had similar problems and if so any suggested solutions? Thanks Hi - this one might be better in the UK group, as there could be some people who c...

American Public University System: Finance Applications Manager Ne
American Public University Finance Application Manager- MS Dynamics Great Plains American Public University System, located in Charles Town, West Virginia, is seeking a qualified Applications Manager with expert knowledge of MS Dynamics Great Plains software. Responsibilities for the position include identification of upgrades and enhancements, development of business requirements and test cases, and maintenance of technical and process configuration for A/R, A/P, and G/L. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in Informatio...

USB RNDIS image is not downloading in wince 5.0
Hi, Thanks for all ur great support. Now I got bootme message from my device and my device is detected in PB (target->connectivity options->Ethernet settings). But when i give Target->AttachDevice, the image is not downloading, at that time bootme is transferred to host. i set ip address both side by manually. ping and ipconfig is working perfectly in PC side. Any idea. Regards - D. your device IP address and your PC IP address must be in same subnet. Means if your device IP address is 192.168.0.<some unique value > then your PC IP is also 192.168.0. <...

Outlook 2003 not downloading all my messages
HELP! I sent up Outlook 2003 two weeks ago to replace Outlook Express, which is still loaded on the same compluter. I am running XP as my operating software. The problem is that Outlook 2003 does not download all of my e-mail. Yesterday I clicked on OE by mistake and about 70 e-mails downloaded. I've run test messages and Outlook seems to be acting normally, but now I notice that OE is able to still pull e-mails that Outlook fails to download. Anyone have any ideas???? Thanks, Bill ...

where can I download PERT Analysis
I'm trying to put together a large project, and I understand that PERT is the best way to organize my tasks. Can someone tell me where to find the download option on the net?... thank PERT charts are built into Microsoft Project however they are now called Network Diagrams. -- Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Mike" wrote: > > I'm trying to put together a large project, and I understand that PERT is > the best way to organize my tasks. Can someone tell me where to find the > download option on the net?... > > thank Searched google for 'pert ch...

Money 2000 Online Download Problem
I am having problems downloading account balances online. I never had a problem prior to July 2003, but now after Money 2000 downloads the balances, it wants me to choose an account to match with the downloaded account number. When I point it to the right account name, it gives me a message indicating "the bank associated with this account has already been enabled for Online Services through another service provider. Please create another In microsoft.public.money, Rathin Patel wrote: >I am having problems downloading account balances online. >I never had a problem pr...

Restore ...
Any1 know how to restore users email if I backup only Exchange Information Store? Exchange 2003. Thanks for helping newbie :) Hello, the Recovery Storage Group is one option :-) http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Recovering-Mailboxes-Exchange2003-SP1.html and http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;%5Bln%5D;824126 HTH Ilse "Nikolami" <nikolami@nyc.com> wrote in message news:di05ji$g8o$1@ss405.t-com.hr... > Any1 know how to restore users email if I backup only Exchange Information > Store? Exchange 2003. > Thanks for helping newbie :) > > ...