Download Trial;

I've been trying to download the trial version of MS
Money today.

I didn't find a special version for Canadians, though I
saw a special version for the UK, for the US, and for
international users.

So I chose international users.

When I downloaded the software, the set up asked for my
country. Canada wasn't listed.

So, my question is this: can I download a trial version
of MS Money 2004 for Canadians, and if so, what is the
URL?

Thanks,
Jason Silver
CrookedBush.com Inc.
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

AFAIK you need the US version and when downloaded change the currency to
Canadian dollar.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

"Jason Silver" <jasonsilver@crookedbush.com> wrote in message
> I've been trying to download the trial version of MS
> Money today.
>
> I didn't find a special version for Canadians, though I
> saw a special version for the UK, for the US, and for
> international users.
>
> So I chose international users.
>
> When I downloaded the software, the set up asked for my
> country. Canada wasn't listed.
>
> So, my question is this: can I download a trial version
> of MS Money 2004 for Canadians, and if so, what is the
> URL?
>
> Thanks,
> Jason Silver
> CrookedBush.com Inc.

0
Bob_Peel1 (286)
1/17/2004 4:14:20 PM
In microsoft.public.money, Jason Silver wrote:

>I've been trying to download the trial version of MS
>Money today.
>
>I didn't find a special version for Canadians, though I
>saw a special version for the UK, for the US, and for
>international users.
>
>So I chose international users.
>
>When I downloaded the software, the set up asked for my
>country. Canada wasn't listed.

The Canadian version is the same as the US Standard version, but it
uses the settings to determine which mode to do.

>So, my question is this: can I download a trial version
>of MS Money 2004 for Canadians, and if so, what is the
>URL?

Not that I know of.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
1/17/2004 5:59:34 PM
Thanks.

I'd read some posts about the Canadian version that it
was missing key features like RRSPs, etc. I hope that
downloading the US version doesn't end up with more
problems.

For all the lauding of Quicken that I've seen, I've tried
both, and THOUGHT I preferred Quicken. Until I went back.
Both programs suck if you ask me, but Money sucks less.

;)

~Jason
CrookedBush.com

0
anonymous (74722)

Excel won't let me download anything
When I try to download a message, a tax form--Excel cuts in and changes everything to MACHINE LANGUAGE? ...

Downloading Quotes
I have Microsoft Money 2004 standared and recently have been having problems downloading quotes. The DJI, NASDAQ, and S&P 500 quotes download fine. Starting last week, I had problems downloading Mutual Fund quotes. Then they loaded all right. Then yesterday I experienced the same problem and still have it. I have reinstalled the software and installed the Microsoft Activex version of MSN Money Investing, but I am still not having any luck. The downloads are supposed to be good for 2 years and I installed the software about 15 months ago and I have received no notices that the d...

Downloaded Transactions marked "Reconciled"
When I download transactions from one bank (checking) all transactions are marked with the "R". However, transactions when downloaded from another bank (credit card) all transactions are marked with an "E". Nothing is imported, like with a QIF or anything. All these transactions enter the register via the online banking setup within MSMoney. I have not balanced for a long time. Its a new year and its time to pick that habit back up. However, I just do not recall all downloaded transactions having the reconciled flag automatically applied to them before. Did I do some...

Downloading Sales Literature
I have 1 sales rep who cannot download our sales literature in the correct format? If it's a PDF, DOC, PPT, etc when he does a right click and save target as the format is always HTML? This is not happening to any other users. I had him try from his laptop and then one of my Windows 2000 Terminal servers with the same results. I am running 1.2. Any ideas? I initially thought it was his toolbar add-ons for google, but disabling did not do the trick, and that was confirmed when he had the same problem on the terminal server. ...

64 Bit Driver download with 32 bit machine
If I download a 64 bit video card driver, with a 32 bit machine, will there be a problem when I put the driver up on the 64 bit machine? Thanks Bob AZ no. It doesn't matter what machine does the download. It only matters that the correct driver be installed on the machine and OS for which it was designed. -- Charlie. http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel "Bob AZ" <rwatson767@aol.com> wrote in message news:2aa764a7-b454-4375-bef4-d31860d1fb98@s4g2000prh.googlegroups.com... > If I download a 64 bit video card driver, with a 32 bit machine, will >...

I downloaded SQLEXPRESS and it's running but Enterprise Mgr says 'connection failed' when i try to do anything
I downloaded SQLEXPRESS and it's running but Enterprise Mgr says 'connection failed, check registration properties' I am using Version 8.0 o Enterprise Manager and I want to import my SQL Server db that's running on my hosting site into it but it cannot seem to connect. It shows up in my same SQL Server Group, but it's just an empty db. How can I get it set up for importing into? Shoudl I use Windows authentication or SQL Server authentication. (If SQL Server where do I set up the username and pw, it doesn't seem to like mine) THanks Allen ...

Historical Aged Trial Balance #3
Hi, There's a difference between my AP Historical and the GL due to a translation gain/loss. A foreign check was cut and then later voided on the following month. How do you apply the difference without making an entry on the GL that will eliminate or apply the discrepancy? Thanks in advance. why not go back to the same day and reverse the entry? > On Tuesday, May 01, 2007 6:32 PM C wrote: > Hi, > > There's a difference between my AP Historical and the GL due to a > translation gain/loss. A foreign check was cut and then later voided on the > following ...

setting up OL NOT to automatically download images in emails
OL 2002 SP 3, on Win XP HE, SP1 Follow-up to microsoft.public.outlook Hi, How do I set up OL to NOT download automatically images, or image tags, etc. embedded in email messages? (This is a favorite trick of spammers to verify email addresses.....) Tx, PS I know this feature is easily accessible in OL 2003 under Security tab, but can't figure it out in OL 2002. I don't think you can do it at all in OL2002 "sat" <saturnin02_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O3o0v5HcFHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > OL 2002 SP 3, on Win XP HE, SP1 > Follow-up to micros...

Downloading Office in Tiger
I am trying to download Office 2001 version 9.0 on Tiger. My problem is however that Office keeps trying to download onto Classic not Tiger. Is there a way to get the programs to install on Tiger? In article <1178821025.185743.188050@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>, alicia_roos@yahoo.com wrote: > I am trying to download Office 2001 version 9.0 on Tiger. My problem > is however that Office keeps trying to download onto Classic not > Tiger. Is there a way to get the programs to install on Tiger? Office 2001 is a Classic application. The first MacOS X version of Office was Offi...

Money 2006 trial
Sometime in the past I downloaded the trial version of Money 2006. I decided to not stay with it and uninstalled it. However, the uninstall left a bunch of files in the M06 Core Files Folder that I cannot delete. I have since purchased Money 2007 and am now using it. I upgraded from Money04. I have not removed M04 from my computer yet, but plan to if things continue to work well with M07. Any idea how I can remove the remainder of the M06 Core files folder. Could some of the files in the M06 folder be in use by M07? Thanks, John Probably not. Rename the folder and see what happen...

MOBILE MANAGER ADD ON TRIAL
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C87AE0.44CE8FB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit HELLO, DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THERE IS TRIAL MOBILE MANAGER ADD ON AVIALABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND WHERE CAN YOU GET IT. WE WOULD LIKE TO TRY SEVERAL, SO WE CAN DECIDE WHICH ONE SUITES OUR NEEDS. ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRICIATED WE ARE A RESELLER OF UNITECH/SYMBOL/DATALOGIC MOBILE DEVICES. THANK YOU. ------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C87AE0.44CE8FB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfe...

Money 2005 truncates downloaded details
Hi, I find that Money 2005 truncates downloaded transaction details. This, in combination with Bank of America's strange design of displaying about 3 lines of text for every check card transaction (where the real detail is at the end of the 3 lines), results in Money downloading a bunch of transactions where I cannot identify what it was for. The date and amount come across fine, it is just that the details get truncated somehow. I am hoping that there is a way to increase the amount of text that Money 2005 downloads for the transaction details. Any suggestions or workarounds woul...

2 logins, Joint account downloading twice
My husband and I have separate IRA accounts and a joint investment account with the same broker. Because of the IRA accounts, we have separate login information. When we update the accounts, it is downloading the joint account twice (once under each login) and trying to create an additional account in Money. How can I stop it from doing this. When I was using Money 2004, it didn't do this but I can't remember what I did to stop it. Thanks. What you did in M04 won't help you in M05. You can't stop the duplication in M05. That's exactly why I rolled back to M04. ...

How do i download a outlook express 98?
i was using outlook express 98, but i dont know what happened. i cant check my mails.i want to download and replace it, how do i download? Outlook Express is part of Internet Explorer. If you are running Windows 98 or newer, you can install the latest and greatest version of Internet Explorer (currently 6SP1). If you are still running Windows 95, then you would have to go with Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2. Both should still be available at http://www.microsoft.com/ie -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "maak&q...

Money Plus 2010 trial version
Thru my ignorance, I think I got myself in a Money black hole. I recently lost my M2005 program due to a power shut down. I did not have a M2005 CD, but my M2005 money data was backed-up on another drive. I then went to microsoft.com & downloaded the Money Plus 2010 trial version. I then successfully converted my data to M2010. All's well except when I tried to purchase M2010 I discover that it's not for sale! So then I purchased a CD of M2005 from Amazon, loaded it. Now this version won't read my data because of the backward compatibility issue. Questions: ...

Free 90 day trial now available
http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx ...

Quicken 2010 deluxe trial version available?
I am willing to take the plunge and migrate from Money Plus Deluxe to = Quicken 2010 (probably Deluxe, too). However, I first want to see that = claim proven, that it can indeed import all data from a money file = without any problem. Is there a trial version available? I searched the Quicken page and = apparently one can only and directly buy the stuff there. Doesn't Intuit = provide time limited trial versions? Michael No, they don't. But they do offer a 100% refund if you don't like the product before, I believe, 60 days. I purchased the software the day it came out, tes...

Downloading messages
Running OL2003 SP1 (sans French grammar checker) with pst file about 1GB. Had an old POP3 account that I needed to retrieve messages on, but unfortunately that POP3 also contained 400 messages, all spam but for 20. I really needed just 20 messages from this mailbox, so setup profile to download messages. The "Leave messages on the Server" was NOT ticked. After several hours of downloads, the same messages were being received over and over, but the dates and times changed, it looked as if the messages were never ending! The dates and times were from a few months back. When I re...

Money 2006 Trial version #3
Hello, I downloaded Money 2006 and I paid for it. When I run it, it says I am running a trial version. What happened? Can I re-download the real thing. This is Money 2006 Standard. Thank you. In microsoft.public.money, Sam K wrote: > >I downloaded Money 2006 and I paid for it. When I run it, it says I am >running a trial version. > >What happened? >Can I re-download the real thing. >This is Money 2006 Standard. Start with the trial, as you have done. When Money uses a file with the same Passport that you used when you bought Money, it should download the approp...

installing trial version of microsoft office 2007?
Got a new computer, now I am trying to install the trial version of microsoft office 2007. Assistant freezes. So I went to site, but can't get trial number! It said select, but there was nothing to select, no list just blank. Also I can't locate Outlookin the folder! (Since it's a new computer, no old outlook) Which means I can't get my mail, sigh... any ideas?? Thanks! You dont require outlook to send/receive email, there are many alternatives Was this Trial preinstalled? "CJSM" <CJSM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF...

How do I download tempates for Publisher 2002?
When attempting to download a template for Publisher 2002, I get a message stating "Did not find Publisher on this system" MS Publisher is working correctly on my system. Do you have Publisher *2002* on your system? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "Ton" wrote: > When attempting to download a template for Publisher 2002, I get a message > stating "Did not find Publisher on this system" > MS Publisher is working correctly on my system. ...

OFX download does not update Bank Balance
When I download an OFX file from the GM Card web site, I get all my transactions correctly but the bank balance (the balance downloaded to Money) is not updated. Money's calulated balance is correct. I have looked at the format of the OFX file and have run it through Microsofts OFX format checker. The file looks correct. The following is representative of what I get (with the account number blacked out). Can anyone see a problem? <?xml version="1.0" encoding="US-ASCII"?> <?OFX OFXHEADER="200" VERSION="200" SECURITY="NONE&quo...

How do I replace lost product key for free trial office 2007?
help-deleted email w free trial key numbers Then you are SOL. "mel" <mel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99AC438F-28E6-49D2-A6D9-A6C2589243B5@microsoft.com... : help-deleted email w free trial key numbers ...

Outlook does not download e-mail
Outlook 2002 will not download email from the server. I tested the connections and accounts after setup and all the items check off with a green check. However when it comes to sending and receiving messages, they send all right but do not download to my inbox. I upgraded from 0utlook express to outlook and I'm using the same ISP. When I close outlook and open outlook express all the test messages I sent are downloading from the server correctly. Suggestions? ...

Statements not downloading, how to get help?
I am using money 2006 and I have not been able to get my banking accounts to download new transactions for several weeks, where can I go for help? Should I call my bank? Is there a money support email or phone number? Does anyone have any suggestions. I should note that other accounts from my brokerage company are downloading correctly, its just my bank accounts that are not updating correctly. Thanks, Sam In microsoft.public.money, Sam wrote: > I am using money 2006 and I have not been able to get my banking >accounts to download new transactions for several weeks, where can I go...