Download from Financial Inst. Question???

I am thinking of moving from Wachovia to H&R Block Financial.  Has anyone
used H&R Block in Money???
Frank

0
fjmet (12)
12/2/2004 7:33:20 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

expense deferrals
Is this anyway to modify the financial deferral posting process to just post the deferral for the current month? Have client that does not like the fact that they are posting to all the future periods. Thanks, John Born Absolutely. Go to Tools >> Setup >> Financial >> Deferral. Click No for Automatically Post into Closed Future GL Periods. -- Charles Allen, MVP "johnb" wrote: > Is this anyway to modify the financial deferral posting process to just post > the deferral for the current month? Have client that does not like the fact > that...

SetTimer() question
I'm using the timer function 'SetTimer()' and 'KillTimer()' function to start and stop the animation. The problem is, the animation pauses during the call to the Sleep() function or call to a function that takes a long time to complete processing. What can I do so that the animation does not pause. Thank you Put the long process in a seperate thread. Or Pump messages in between your long process. You can also change your sleep to do something like this void CMyApp::Wait(DWORD HowLong) { MSG Msg; DWORD Start = GetTickCount(); while (Start + HowLong > GetTickC...

Looping Question
I want to use an if....end if statement in VBA that repeats over 20 times. The problem is that each iteration of the loop involves a different field in my table (20 different fields) so the coventional way of looping doesn't work. How can I do this without having to repeat the if....end if statement 20 times in code. below is my code: If Me.Txtm1 >= getdistance Then Me.Txtm1.Visible = False Me.t1.Visible = False Me.tt1.Visible = False Me.S1.Visible = False End If If Me.Txtm2 >= getdistance Then Me.Txtm2.Visible = False M...

Basic sumif question
This may sound stupid but please bear with me. I want to calculate the sum of a column base on a true or false query. Column A Row 4 has the value of F or M, I want to sum up Column A row 6 to row30 depending on the value of row 4, in row A 33. So in structured English I would assume it would be... If A4 = F Then A33 = A6:A33 In Excel I have tried this... =SUMIF(B9:B33,"=F") But it returns a value of 0 even though I have values in A6:A30. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks Paul I found your description to be somewhat confusing. One interpretation would use =SUMIF(B9:B33,&quo...

Question about System.Xml.XmlDocument.SelectNodes
Hello group, I have a some xml that looks like this below: <tuneRequests ct="3" xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <tr xsi:type="trGenericType" number="2"> <s name="KATU" call_sign="KATU" affiliation="ABC Affiliate" id="28455700" ppv="0" /> </tr> <tr xsi:type="trGenericType" number="3"> <s name="KOAB" call_sign="KOAB" affiliation="PB...

Question About Junk Folder/Mail
When one looks at the Junk Mail folder for either a POP or otherwise server, and does the ongoing Let-Em-In method as follows: 1. Highlight Junk Mail 2. [Right-Click] Junk Mail->Add to Safe Senders list 3. then (on the same message) [Right-Click] Junk Mail->Mark as Not Junk , these two commands certainly work, but one other annoying item is that it assigns the message or messages highlighted as Read. A look in the folder where the [erm] mail rules are supposed to place it shows the message having been processed, but marked as Read, thus not highlighted and fairly dif...

Developer Toolkit question
I am trying to use the Developer Toolkit for Visual Studio for Dynamics GP to add a custom form to the Extras menu. All of the sample code is for C#. I am trying to do it in VB and it won't seem to work. Below is my code. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Chris Imports Microsoft.VisualBasic Imports System Imports System.Windows.Forms Imports System.Collections Imports System.Collections.Generic Imports Microsoft.Dexterity.Bridge Imports Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications Imports Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications.DynamicsDictionary Public Class GPAddIn Implements IDexte...

Revised formula question
I guess I haven't explained my first questions very well. The answer will vary depending on what amount the formula is being calculated against. The answer will not always be same. I need to have a formula that calculates commission on the first $1500 and not any additional money on anything over $1500. So if a person raises $1300. The percentage is .034 - the commission would be $44.20. If a person raises 1500. the percentage is still .034 the commission would be $51.00. If the person raises 1600, the percentage is .034 for the first $1500 and the commission is still $51.00 because he...

GP9 Inquiry->Financial->Detail Window
We seems to be having a strange problem in GP9. In the Inquiry->Financial->Detail Window there are the Account Balance and the Total's on the bottom. If I log in as SA they do not appear but most of our users they do. This is also on in that for some users they do not. This is not a customized window in any way and there are not field level security section relevant to this. Is anyone else able to produce this error. Any suggestions on how to fix it. Thank You Alex Reid Systems Analyst Vecima Networks Alex, Unless you have a customization that is only available to selected ...

practice sessions won't download get error on page
Training excel 2003- "practice in excel" will not download a spreadsheet. Also, the little + that allows you to see what's in a chapter will not open. Bottom of page says "error on page". How do I get this to work? ...

questions how it work live mail
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0049_01CB458A.4FDC1D60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable HI=20 I am very confusing about live mail on my mircosoft email, it seem not = work online email and receive.. It does make me frustrate. ------=_NextPart_000_0049_01CB458A.4FDC1D60 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> ...

Help on displaying recession periods in a financial/ stock chart
Using excel version (10.6501.6626)sp3 How do you shade the chart background to show economic recession periods in a financial/ stock chart. I've fiddled with the drawing function-rectangle box, transparency, etc- but it isn't very satisfactory since it corrupts the column/ line colors and usually washes out when printed. So that doesn't appear to be the solution. And after checking thru Microsoft help and the discussion group messages I haven't found a message addressing my problem. Since we see charts all the time with the recession periods shown I know there is a way to acco...

SQL Server 2005 CAL question
If I have 1 HQ Server with with 2 HQ Clients, how many CALS do I need at the HQ server. Thanks in advance. Phil get a min of 5 cals Its not only the clients to think about its also any office PC that connects to SQL. "Phil V" <PhilV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E2F3590-032F-4B4C-9CEC-5A6A6BC7F46D@microsoft.com... > If I have 1 HQ Server with with 2 HQ Clients, how many CALS do I need at > the > HQ server. Thanks in advance. > > Phil ...

create automatic response to questions in excel....
Hi, Is there a way in excel where I have 10 questions and can click on one question and get the answer to pop up in my spreadsheet? thank you, Felicia On Dec 1, 6:39 am, felicia <feli...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > Is there a way in excel where I have 10 questions and can click on one > question and get the answer to pop up in my spreadsheet? > > thank you, > > Felicia One way, with questions in A1:A10 and corresponding correct answers in A1:A10 on a hidden worksheet with tab name "Answers"... right click the tab of the sheet with the qu...

Upgrade question
Hi I'm planning on upgrading both my OS ( to OS X 10.4.1 ) and my Office ( to 2004 ) at the same time. I'm planning to wipe my drive and update everything from scratch. My question is regarding updating the Office Professional installation. Will I need to install the earlier versions of Office and Virtual PC to make this go? I own Office X and Connectix Virtual PC 6 and have purchased the Office Professional upgrade. I'd prefer to not have to install the earlier versions if I can avoid it. Thanks Claude In article <d7finv$vrn$1@bolt.sonic.net>, claudel@bolt.sonic.net...

money plus download
i had money 2006. i tried the free trial of money plus. now i can't use my money plus back-up file with any other money software. i don't want to purchase the money plus and have to start all over again with a new software. In microsoft.public.money, lucy in md <lucy in md@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i had money 2006. i tried the free trial of money plus. now i can't use my >money plus back-up file with any other money software. > >i don't want to purchase the money plus and have to start all over again >with a new software. Reinstall Money 2...

Mail downloading as "opened"
I have Outlook 2002. I just set up a user account on a new computer and the mail has rules sending it to the individual folders. When I download the mail it goes to the specified folders, but doesn't remain unopened, so I don't know when there is new mail. All my mail is being "opened" when downloading. How do I correct this? Thanks! __________________ Stacey ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Asynchronous download of a webpage
CAsyncMonikerFile - this is one MFC class with which we can easily download internet pages. The content of the page, block by block, is returned in a Callback function. This is convenient if you want to make an internet radio listener for example. But there are servers which return different pages depending on the client HTTP GET request (for example: http://205.188.234.4:8016). With a blind GET \ HTTP\1.0 the server returns streaming mp3 audio, but IE or CAsyncMonikerFile::Open method sends more HTTP information in their request and I receive an intro web page instead of music. Does someone ...

how to ignore DTD and NOT download it when ValidationType=none?
I'm trying to load and parse an xml file with XmlReader and have it completely IGNORE the DTD in the xml file. If I set "ValidationType = ValidationType.None" it STILL downloads the DTD even though it doesn't validate against it. I get an XmlException when I set "ProhibitDtd = true" because then no DTD is allowed in the doc. If I manually remove the DTD reference from the file then it works fine and does not download the DTD (obviously). How do I leave the DTD in the file but have XmlReader IGNORE it completely, including not downloading it? It doesn't seem...

Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010 crashes when downloading email
I have tried everything to try and figure out why Outlook is crashing. I ran sfc, I reinstalled XP SP3, IE 8, Outlook 2007 and as a last try installed Outlook 2010. I tried new email profiles and I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security Essentials and Malaware but nothing! This thing is driving me crazy! I don't want to do a reinstall of XP as I would rather spend the time on Windows 7 in a few months down the road when I spec out some hardware. Is there anything left to try???? What's logged to the Event Viewer about this? Also see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/...

Super Hard Question!
linked from: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320701 I was thinking 1 full day yesterday about this....I still couldn't think a way out of this. I need to convert database sheet to Navision template as shown below(please refer to the link above for the spreadsheet. The Navision template is sorted by date. When that date is selected, Only the product and customer to that date is extracted....I just couldn't think of any possbilities on how this could be done. This is beyond Excel abilities, right? link: http://www.geocities.com/gjfeng/protoV2.xls Hi GJ, First up I don&#...

download statements in money 03
Please advise!!!!!.....after downloading statements, im not able to load them into my registry. money still says i have statements to view but how can i add them and update my account. i havent been on money in a few months. please help :( In microsoft.public.money, Zags wrote: >Please advise!!!!!.....after downloading statements, im >not able to load them into my registry. money still says >i have statements to view but how can i add them and >update my account. i havent been on money in a few >months. please help :( Close Money In Internet Explorer delete your brow...

Question with local vs. remote (Exchange server) data
Can someone please explain something basic to me about the way Outlook works. I'm a Mac user and not familiar with this thing but now need to figure out how to synchronize it with a PocketPC PDA device. We've got Outlook on our PCs (W2K), connected to an Exchange server. So, I see my calendar and contacts, which I know live on the server. But when I sync my device, it ends up empty. Is there some sort of "local" (to my PC) data that it's using instead of the Exchange server's info? If so, where is it and how do I find it? If I could find it, I could copy the Exchan...

pre-implimentation questions
I'm doing some design work prior to an in-house roll out of CRM 3 and thought it wise to post a couple of general questions. I'm trying to get a better feel for the recommended methods of handling the following scenarios. We will have several different types of contacts (e.g. "Staff" , "Supplier", "Neighbour" etc). A contact can be any combination of these types, i.e. they can be both a supplier and a staff member. If a contact is a staff member, then most users will only get to see a minimal set of data, even if the contact is also a supplier. The ...

Downloading Crystal report 9.2.2
Hi, I am trying to download and install Crystal report 9.2.2. I found a link in one of the postings ftp://ftp.crystaldecisions.com/outgoing/TS/CC/CRPro922.zip, but it seems like the link is no longer valid. Could anyone guide me to where else I can download Crystal Report 9.2.2? Thanks in advance, Alvin Hi Alvin, If you have a license for v9 you can get 9.2.2 by contacting BusinessObjects. They will validate your crystal 9 license then either send you 9.2.2 or give you a download location. You can download from the following location but you need login details - https://businessobj...