Division for TOTAL

Historical price for TOTAL (FR:FP) remains stopped at split date (may 18th
2006 - 4 for 1) and has not bit divided. Yield calculation on Money are
consequently wrong.

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

The American ADRs for TOT are ok; are prices for other securities
downloading successfully?

--
Michael Gordon
MVP

"Michel Gervais" <Michel_Gervais@Compuserve.com> wrote in message
> Historical price for TOTAL (FR:FP) remains stopped at split date (may 18th
> 2006 - 4 for 1) and has not bit divided. Yield calculation on Money are
> consequently wrong.

0
gordonm (1013)
7/31/2006 6:55:13 PM
Day to day prices are ok and download successfully. But 1 month graphical
period and longer lacks recalculated quotes (on Paris market). This
discrepancy makes return calculation wrong (-60 % on year ...). This is the
only wrong quote I noticed so far.
"Michael Gordon, MVP" <gordonm@denison.edu> a �crit dans le message de news:
uTWKdLNtGHA.1296@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> The American ADRs for TOT are ok; are prices for other securities
> downloading successfully?
>
> --
> Michael Gordon
> MVP
>

> "Michel Gervais" <Michel_Gervais@Compuserve.com> wrote in message
>> Historical price for TOTAL (FR:FP) remains stopped at split date (may
>> 18th 2006 - 4 for 1) and has not bit divided. Yield calculation on Money
>> are consequently wrong.

How do I change a file from read only back to total access?
Right click the file and select properties -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "help" <help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0A4EFF9-975C-4A14-AEAC-FE4444BA40B2@microsoft.com... > Open the file....click No when asked to open as read only. Then File>Save As>Tools>General Options. Uncheck "Read Only" and save again. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:10:01 -0700, help <help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Thanks! "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > Right click the file and select properties > > > -...

Show only Grand total in Pivot Table
PLease help, Is it possible to show only the "Columns" Grand Total of the Pivot table? The user can select 1, 2, 3 or 15 weeks of data using the usual drop down menu. 15 weeks show a large sheets of data for nothing. Specialy when we have 8 different data for each week. Most of the time we want to see the total only of the selected weeks. How can I hide the details (columns) and show the Total for each Item fields. Pivot table can hide the details by rows, why not by columns? PS> I can not ask the user to hide himself the columns he doesn't want to see beca...

Total the Value of Orders in a given month
Hi, Thanks in advance for any help you can give... I am running Exce 2002.... I need to calculate the total sales for a given month from a sheet Each order is inputed on a separate row. Column E is the date of eac order... Column L is the $ amount... The sheet spans about 3 years... I need to return the sum of sales for each month to a cell.. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, If we use June, 2004, as an example of the month whose total sales we want, try: =SUMPRODUCT((MONTH(E2:E1000)=6)*(YEAR(E2:E1000)=2004)*(L2:L1000)) Adjust the ranges accordingly. Hope this hel...

Differents totals for each year of birth within a Field.
I use MS Office 2007 Access. I have a Table with a Field Data type: Number, with an Input Mask of: 0000 for the Birth Year of each of our member; over 1,000 members (records). In a Query if possible I would like to have a total records for each year of birth. What is the best way to do it? Thankyou. -- Joe T Hi Joe, Create a query and flip to SQL view. Use the following SQL statement, where [FieldName] and [YourTableName] are the names of the field and table, respectively: SELECT [FieldName], Count([FieldName]) AS NumMembers FROM [YourTableName] GROUP BY [FieldName...

Totalling entries in different columns
Guys hope you can help, very new to Excel and failing miserably with formulas at the moment! I have a spreadsheet with a fair number of columns. Its split into Job Titles, Names, Regions and training modules. I then mark x in the box of which town will hold which training course, see below Name Job Office Mod1 Mod2 Mod3 Jo Bloggs Engineer London x Flo Green Sales Manchester x x Jon Brown Engineer Birmingham x Pat Orange Admin London x x What I ne...

totals throughout worksheet
I have a large worksheet which looks a bit like this: Name M1 M2 M3 A, A 1 A, A 1 2 A, A 1 B, B 3 1 C, C 1 1 2 C, C 2 3 C, C 1 What I'd like is to insert 2 rows above a Name change and total the columns (followed by a blank) so that it looks like this: Name M1 M2 M3 A, A 1 A, A 1 2 A, A 1 total 2 2 1 B, B 3 1 total 3 1 C, C 1 1 2 C, C 2 3 C, C 1 total 2 3 5 Can this be done easily? Thanks, Alison. -- alisonm...

How to add a Page Total to Report
I'm a newbie to SSRS having only spent time on the fairly basic SSRS elearning tutorial. I have a basic matrix report, that shows multiple pages. I'd like to show a total across all pages. How would I achieve this? Thank you, Mark Mark ="Page " & Globals!PageNumber & " of " & Globals!TotalPages "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CF396EC-643C-4E47-961B-E75DA523FF0B@microsoft.com... > I'm a newbie to SSRS having only spent time on the fairly basic SSRS > elearning tutoria...

How can I stop a calculation when a total reaches a maximum value?
I would like to be able to stop a calculation when my total dollar value in a certain cell reaches $7,000.00. Right now, I have it set up to calculate 1.8% of a gross dollar amount. When the gross dollar amount reaches $7,000.00, I would like Excel to stop calculating the 1.8%. Is there a way to tell Excel to do this? Hi! It would be helpful to know how you have set it up so far and how yo make it do its job. Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com PCC =MIN(7000,A1*.018) Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:46:01 -0700, PCC <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.c...

minimize repeating query criteria & generating monthly YTD totals
I have 5 queries. One for each month. There are # things I want to do here. Consolidate to a single query. currently the "Query is too complex" message appears. Simplify my code. I'm only changing the date range in my criteria, but repeating the Aggregate a YTD column for Count, Sum, Avg Completion Time fields within the same record. Please keep in mind that my query must start with December 2009 to current. "Location" Mandatory field for all tables SELECT Location, Count([Location]) AS Count, Sum([Amount]) AS Sum, "" AS [Avg Completion Ti...

Keeping Running Totals? #2
OK. Thanks for the help in advance. I have a elaborate spreadshee that I have created and it totals flight times and things like that. Each time I fly, I update the sheet with new times. Each time I hav to go in and put the old flight times on the new sheet so I can add th new flight times to the previous totals. I am wanting a way to ge excel to automatically transfer the totals from the previous flights t a new sheet everytime I fly and want to update the total times. I a wanting to eliminate the step of having ot go in each time to the ne sheet and add the previous flight's totals...

summing totals from subform on mainform
Hi there, I have looked through the posts to see if i could find some help on it but i still cant get things to work... I have a form called Billing Panel. I have a subform called BillingPanelTravelSubform The Billing Panel shows all the information for a work order The subform is linked by work order number There are for example 5 Travel invoices for one work order which means there are 5 records in the subform. I have a field on the subform called "T Total Travel" (which is an expression) and in the footer of the subform i have an unbound text box with the expression =su...

Portfolio Manager totals and negative values
Has anyone noticed any odd calculations in Portfolio Manager totals for certain columns (such as income) when transactions contain negative values? For example, one of my holdings (an ADR) has recently distributed a dividend, followed by a 15% tax witholding, resulting in two dividend transactions downloaded from my broker (one with positive value, the next one with negative). Besides the fact that Money does not allow me to adjust category on the second transaction (since it is a "dividend" entry), portfolio manager now displays an income value that includes the dividend pl...

Calculate total of only visible data.
I have attached a zip file of my actual data sample. First run the macr (a) macCreateDetailRpt and then (b) macFormatDetailRpt The data is about the training given to employees of different compan either web-based or via Instructor. The total field for each mont gives the total number of students enrolled. The yellow color mean that that company was given web based training in that particula month. Right now the Total Total column calculates the total of all th months. I want it to calculate only from the month the web-base training started. i.e Do a SUM of only the months the total i visibl...

sum totals in excel
My excel sheet is set up with dollars and cents format account. I have used auto sum to total columns U6:U19. My formulas are in said columns. The excel total is less than the numbers in the columns when added up manually. I have tried entering round=(u6:u19) and I keep getting an error message in both the cells and sum total. How to I get the round feature and exactly how to I type in the formulas and auto sum? Thanks, SK try =ROUND(SUM(U6:U19),2) this will round to 2 decimal places -- Hope this is helpful Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked...

sum command do not display the result eg:=sum(c5:c8)-total not
sum command do not display the result eg:=sum(c5:c8)-total not display the result in the cell even when sigma is clicked the same What is displayed instead? If you see the formula, then format the cell as General (or anything but text) and reenter that formula. If you see the wrong answer, then maybe you have calculation set to manual. Tools|Option|calculation tab is how you'd change it in xl2003 menus. If that's not it, then maybe your values in those cells (C5:C8) aren't really numbers. Reformat that range as General (not text) and reenter the values. abbbalu wr...

sql to create totals
I have a query that counts the number of records where the criteria has defined values. This produces a list of the number of records for each month based on a field txtmonth . Here is the sql and the results. SELECT tblhvdealspt1.txtpurpose, Count(tblhvdealspt1.ID) AS CountOfID, tblhvdealspt1.txtmonth FROM tblhvdealspt1 WHERE (((tblhvdealspt1.txtpurpose)="Buyout" Or (tblhvdealspt1.txtpurpose) ="Refinancing" Or (tblhvdealspt1.txtpurpose)="Corporate Finance" Or (tblhvdealspt1.txtpurpose)="Restructuring")) GROUP BY tblhvdealspt1.txtpurpose, tbl...

Excel 2003 Pivot Tables / Running Totals
Hello, I have a dataset of expenditures for a project consisting of a date and an amount. I want to produce a graph that shows spending per month, and a cumulative total across the project -- which extends for multiple years (3, to be exact). I created a Pivot Table, with the date in the "Row" and the amount in the "Data", and grouped by months and years. I then added a second "Data" field, and chose running total. My problem is, the running totals don't carry over and create a "Life to Date" running total; they start over at each new year...

I need a daily count sheet with a monthly total
I need a spreadsheet that can do a daily passenger count for 4 different schedules and then total it at the end of each month I would make 13 spreadsheets, tab 1 = monthly totals (Jan - Dec), tab 2 = Jan, tab 3 = Feb, ... tab 13 = December. Highlight tabs 2 - 13. In Row 1, column B, put 1, and draw it across to AF (= 31). In Column A, Row 2 - 5 put sched1, sched2, ....4. In column AG, row 2, enter =sum(B2:B33) and pull down to Row 5. By highlighting the tabs, what you put in Tab2 will go in all the other tabs. Click on Tab 1 to un-highlight the 12 tabs. Now - in tab 1, set up you...

all grids to display the total number of records returned by the q
Currently only first (up to) 100 records are displayed with an indication that query results contain more pages, the only way to see how many records are in the list is to click next page button multiple times (if the total number of records is not too high). The customer is asking to have the bottom statusbar that shows "100 records shown" to show the total number of records returned by the view (or the search) query, e.g. records 201-300 of 2,456. Thanks, Sergei ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most ...

reports grand totaling
Long story short, instead of using the subtotal function in reports, I was forced to just create a simple SUM of each column in the report, not a big deal. Now I need a grand total for all of the columns at the very bottom of the reports. Using subtotaling will not work in my particular case. The report looks very similar to the Case Summary report except instead of having a count of cases, I have a count of emails, calls, etc. associated with each case. Any ideas? ...

Running Total Problem
Can anyone see the problem with my Running Total Query below? (I have used the same formula for Month on the query qryStatsTotalClosed as CurrentMonth on this one) Thanks in advance, John SELECT DateAdd("d",1-Day([Date Raised]),[Date Raised]) AS CurrentMonth, DSum("[Queries Closed]","qryStatsTotalClosed","Datediff('d',Month," & [CurrentMonth] & ")>0") AS RunTot FROM tblQueryInfo; Month is a reserved word, and shouldn't be used as a field name, and you can't refer to computed fields like that in queries: yo...

#N/A in the sum total
Is there a way to ignore #n/a in the sum function? Here is what I a trying to do. I matched cost and revenue of 2000 machines by usin vlookup function. There are some unmatched revenue and unmatched cos items. I want to know how much cost I was able to match and see wha portion is unmatched. Right now, I am sorting all the N/As and then using the sum functio for the rest. I need to resort if I want to get the detail by model. Thanks for your help. BG -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Just a suggestion: would the SUMIF function help? Perhaps if it's used together...

Show total in a Stacked Chart
Is it possible to display a total value for each stacked column on a stacked chart. I'm able to show the values for the various series of each column, but can't seem to find a way to show a total. Thanks, B Hi, Simplest way is to add an additional data series to the chart, which is the sum of the stacked data series. And plot this as a line chart. You can format the line series to have no line color or markers. The data labels will display the total value and can have the alignment property set to Above. Cheers Andy Bryan Potter wrote: > Is it possible to display a tot...

Viewing Account Totals in CAN not US
Hi, How can i view my total balance of all accounts in CANADIAN dollars. I also purchased Money 2006 Canadian Edition, however everything looks the same as the US version, anyone tell me what the difference is? AFAIK Money decides if it is Canadian or US version by the Regional Settings in Windows Control Panel. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedb...

Round to Thousands and x-foot the sum of the total
Round(a1,-3) will round to the thousands, Round((sum(a1:a39)),-3) will round the total to thousands but I do not know what you mean by 'x-foot' -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=385486 X-foot is shorthand for "cross foot", meaning the sum should be the same whether you add the elements horizontally or vertically. It's a checksum process to ensur...