Display currency in account register

Hi Everyone

I believe once i was able to display currency sumbol in the account
register. Can't remember how to....

Anyone can help about this one?

0
msg_moi (4)
7/28/2009 4:21:42 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

clearing accounts?
Hi! We have a couple of accounts used for educational purposes that we would like to clear on regular basis. Anyone know of an easy way to do that? Script? Something else? (We use Exchange 2003). Regards, /e By "clearing" you mean "deleting email"? If so, check out Ex2003's combination of recipient policies with the Mailbox Manager functions, you can find everything you need on MS's website and Exchanges helpfiles with those two keywords... HTH JeffG On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:37:38 +0100, "Eric" <eric@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi! > >We...

Reconciling the Accrued Purchase Account
I would like to run a SQL query on POP30390 to group the Receipts based on the purchase orders and sum the debit and credit amounts for Accrued purchase account index. The difference between Debit and credit balances should give an idea of such PO / recipts to check further. Looking at POP30390 I coudnt find any means to link the Purchase orders with it. Even though Great Plains does allow Multiple orders to be received together in one receipt, but In my case most of the time purchase werent combined in Receiving process. Any help..to figure out a query. Samit ...

Display full email address in addition to Nickname
People I don't know send me emails using their nickname "John", etc. I'd like to have be able to see their full email address displayed in my INBOX instead of just their nickname, so I know which emails to delete without opening or having to press options and the email address of the sender. If I add the column "email" nothing happens. Is there a way to do this? ...

Forwarding incoming messages to an external email account
My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. I need to set their email accounts to automatically forward any received emails to their other address. As I can only forward to someone in the active directory how can I accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. eli silverman wrote: > My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals > that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. > I need to set their email accounts to automatically forwa...

Copying inbox from one account to another on exchange 2003
Hi I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is there a way to do that? I tried copying to the public folder then copying from public to new account - but the dates changed to todays date for all emails! Any thoughts? Use PSTs. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Ali" <Ali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B67F087A-39D7-4DBA-947D-F20F63574952@microsoft.com... > Hi > I need to copy the inbox of user from one account to another account. Is > t...

OPOS Line Display Service Object
Hi, I am a newbie in OPOS. I am developing a service object for OPOS line display. When trying to use it through the MonroeCS CO control (OPOSLineDisplay.ocx, version OposCCOs-1_11_001), Open gives code 104 (=OPOS_E_NOSERVICE), and get_OpenResult() gives code 305 (=OPOS_OR_BADIF). What these return codes really means ? In Control Programmer's Guide (OLE for Retail POS, Release 1.6) this is said in page 18, item 5: CLIP --> .... (This ensures that the Service Object supports at least the minimum methods of a valid Service Object for the device class, before calling any of its methods...

Sync multiple e-mail accounts
I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? "Need to Sync" <Need to Sync@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED27720-6208-41A4-BED3-F875E32D4FEB@microsoft.com... >I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and > calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my > computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? Google Sync should work for gmail. I have no idea what "kiwilink"...

Save and Close Error in accounts and contacts
Hi - Just upgraded to CRM 4 and am noticing an error when accessing via the web: When I his either save and close or save and new in an account or a contact I get an error popup - "Microsoft Dynamics CRM has encountered an error Please tell Microsoft about this problem..... The XML report that is sent to MS is as follows: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Error Report Contents <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Syntax error</Message> <Line>106</Line> <URL>/ORG NAME/sfa/conts/...

Unassigned accounts in Paycheck Deposit
I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all the deductions it says that all those amounts are unassigned. and it won't take my paycheck properly. Any Ideas? Ask your employeer for a corrected paycheck stub, in which all deductions and net pay add up to the gross pay. -Jeff "Tami" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18fe201c41be7$4ea22120$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to set up a paycheck with split deductions > and taxes. I enter the Gros Pay, but after I enter all...

List Box no displaying added choices
I have several drop-down list boxes in a few forms that I am having trouble with. When I originally set up the database, I created the tables and entered a few items to be included in the drop down list in the lookup section of the table (design view). I then created the forms and inserted those fields. I have since added several new choices to the drop-down list of the table, and those new selections are available in the Table, but they are not available in the Form. The only items available in the drop down list on the Form are those choices that were originally there when I set up the fo...

How to display video in Outlook
emails containing video display the video as large blocks of text characters. How do I get Outlook to display video and play its accompanying audio? "lombo" <lombo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4EF6106-000D-4710-81D5-3B6D2A0B19DF@microsoft.com... > emails containing video display the video as large blocks of text > characters. > How do I get Outlook to display video and play its accompanying audio? I suspect you're seeing the raw MIME encoding. This is a sign you have something interfering with Outlook's correct decoding of...

SMTP account SMTP (EXCHANGE-{0A2AF96F-ADE3-4348-98AC.......
Inside the mailboxes folder of Exchange server, there is user called: SMTP (EXCHANGE-{0A2AF96F-ADE3-4348-98AC-5DD3568592C0}) I dont know what this is? Is this a system mailbox? If not, how did it get there and how can I get rid of it? The reason I ask is that , every few minutes, there is virus being sent to this mailbox, apparently from the "administrator". Very strange. any help will be appreciated. thanks, john I found the answer here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252341 "john Smith" <smith@fakedomain.com> wrote in message new...

How do i give each email account i set up its own inbox etc?
i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... About the best you can do is create an inbox rule that moves messages based on the account it was received with. "joejnknsn" <joejnknsn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E487FD01-2110-4BEC-930B-10590F05E885@microsoft.com... >i can create different accounts but when i send/recieve all the mail from > different accouts goes to the same inbox...not good... ...

OL Contact -> CRM 3.0 Account ?
From what I know so far, I can enable an Outlook contact for tracking in CRM which in fact after creation of the contact in CRM creates a bidirectional link b/w the Outlook und CRM representation of the contact, tracking and automatically synchronizing changes between the two. So far so good. Now, quite a few of the contacts we have in our Outlook environement are really accounts (in CRM speak). Is there any (built-in or other) way to migrate them from Outlook to CRM Accounts without having to reenter all the data? Thanks, Markus And to extend the scope: What about the other dire...

Multiple Email Accounts in Windows Live Mail
I added a yahoo.com email address within Windows Live Mail and decided against it. I removed it from the Live Mail properties but yahoo emails continue to post within Live Mail desktop. I've checked the obvious settings but can't find anything to change to make this stop. I want to totally remove yahoo.com email from Windows Live and access yahoo emails from the Internet. Do you by chance have a Hotmail account and in the account on the web site told it fetch mail from Yahoo? Hotmail website: Options, More Options,. Send and receive mail from other e-mail account...

Assigning Accounts should not assign cases and activities
Our Tech Support team manages cases. They lose track of the cases when we assign Accounts because they don't own the account. We also have many people with activities for accounts they don't own. They lose track of the activities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&quo...

Cell formatting: displaying lat/long coordinates
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4366C.F3FDF050 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Rather than formatting a cell to display time in hours and minutes and = seconds, I would like to display latitude and longitude in degrees, = minutes, and seconds. e.g. 43=BA 25' 34" Is this possible in Excel 2000? ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4366C.F3FDF050 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W...

Sorting and Displaying data
I have some data, a list of names with locations and a single number. Something like: Steve 4 Boston Mary 3 Washinton Al 6 Boston Frank 2 Chicago Mort 8 Boston I want to have a seperate sheet that automatically lists the people from each city, sorted by the number. I would need this list to update 'on the fly' as new names are added with new numbers. So the output should be something like BOSTON WASHINGTON Mort Mary Al Steve etc. Thanks for any advice... ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup...

PO upload with Project Accounting
I need upload Purchase order with project accounting. How can i do this requirement?? Please help on this. Integration Manager is one option. You'll need to install the eConnect adapter. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Peter" wrote: > I need upload Purchase order with project accounting. > How can i do this requirement?? > Please help on this. ...

Display specific area
Sorry, I MEANT to say that it does resemble page view EXCEPT that there are NO overlying page numbers, etc. ...

add public folder calendar to multiple user accounts favorite calendar list. 06-22-10
hey all, i need to add a public folder calendar to multiple user accounts "favorites" calendar list (shows as other calendars) in outlook 2007. i know, from outlook, you can right click and add to favorite to add it to an individual user's "other calendars" but i need to do this for a group of people. is there any way in exchange, gpo, or something to do this automatically based on group membership, etc.? thanks in advance. shrpshtr ...

Displaying Large Amount of Data in a Cell
Exporting an Access table to excel - one of the fields is a memo filed that has a large amount of text in it. Two questions: 1. What is the limit on the amount of characters that a cell can hold? and 2. How can I view that text in the Excel field it was exported to? -- Paul Mazzola General Manager-High Speed Data Services Time Warner Cable Eastern Carolina Division Wilmington NC Ph: 910-772-5793 Fax: 910-772-5796 Hi, 1. A cell can only display 1024 characters in a cell. 2. I'm not sure there's a way to get to the rest... Any way you can export to a text file and break it up...

Print all accounts contact details and balance summary
Is there a way I can extract and print all my accounts balance and account contact details. In Quicken, this was a standard report. I find this useful as I travel a lot and god forbid but if something were to happen to me, my spouse should know about my account balances and who to call to manage accounts. Thanks - Manish One of the built in reports should do just that. If you're using 2005, you should switch to advanced reports and it's called Account balances with details under the Assets and Liabilities section. I forget where it is in earlier versions, but probably in a ...

display comments
Is there a way I can get the comments on a spreadsheet to appear only when you click on the indicator instead of when you roll over the cell? No there isn't. You can only turn off the comment indicator display under Tools, Options, View but then you have no built-in visual way to know which cells have comments. Nor any way to see the comment other than pressing Shift-F2 when you select a cell you know has a comment. -- Jim "jlschott2" <jlschott2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10BA2B46-1A35-49F3-AD60-DB1903F467CE@microsoft.com... | Is there a way ...

Decimal half (.5) displayed in report as fraction
Hi In my table of results, if a race is a dead heat, it is recorded with a decimal ".5" On my report I wish to show it as =BD - for example, the points scored might be 696=BD It is never .25 or .75 etc. The values in the field will be whole numbers or with the .5 Is this easy to do? Thanks Neil neil40@btinternet.com wrote: >In my table of results, if a race is a dead heat, it is recorded with >a decimal ".5" > >On my report I wish to show it as � - for example, the points scored >might be 696� > >It is never .25 or .75 etc. T...