Display after reinstallation - Money 2000

Good evening,

SAfter re installation on Win 2000 which has gone ok, the portfolio page
only displays on half of the page for some reason. There are no handles or
grips to pull down or resize.
The other pages are all ok from what I can see.

Any ideas guys/ gals on how to correct this?
Thanks in advance

0
MJP (2)
11/15/2006 7:48:02 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Money 2007 Premium on-line services
Is the expiration date for on-line services and bill pay for MS Money 2007 Premium, (not Plus) also on 9-1-09? I've used this version since it came out. chris In microsoft.public.money, Repent wrote: >Is the expiration date for on-line services and bill pay for MS Money >2007 Premium, (not Plus) also on 9-1-09? I've used this version since >it came out. > >chris I don't know about bill pay itself. Expect the Money 2007 to not expire on schedule. You should be good for at least the next 3 months without action. After that, we will see what, if anything, is ne...

How to customize Microsoft Money
Is there a way to programmatically customize Microsoft Money? Thanks, Luca See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=10. "lalberti" <lalberti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:998312B8-2928-4C61-98F7-F20F38822EF7@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to programmatically customize Microsoft Money? ...

Web Synchronization--Money 2002
I am unable to synchronize Money 2002 with the web. When trying, I get a message that I must get a downloadable service upgrade at Microsoft's website. However, I cannot find anything like that at the website. Any help appreciated. Normally you just do an Internet Update from within Money and that downloads the latest updates. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Charlie" <charleshardt@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:739d01c...

Can I reinstall Outlook 7 over the existng install?
Or do I need to uninstall Office 2007 and reinstall everything? Thanks, I've never seen a single problem that reinstalling Outlook would solve. What makes you imagine you want to? You can certainly do it if you want to waste your time. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Runaround" <run_around@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:38U8k.8167$89.1953@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com... > Or do I need to uninstall Office 2007 and reinstall everything? > Thanks, > Take a look at the discussion resulting from the posting, "Outlook Recieve Error' dated 06/23/2007 f...

Page Break in Excel 2000 Professional
I have Office 2000 Professional installed. I am unable to move page breaks in Page Break Preview. I have no idea why this is a problem now. I had always been able to adjust the page breaks using Page Break Preview. Why am I having this problem now? I would appreciate your thoughts on this subject. P.S. I'm also having a problem with Word in the same suite. It unexpectedly quits when I open a spanish language document. Anyone have any clues why? Either of these could be the source of your problem. You have two or more sheets grouped. Right-click on a tab to "ungroup" OR ...

Money 2003
I opened Money this morning to do my daily update ( download latest transactions, etc ) and noticed my "Upcoming Bills" section was not listed on my customized summary page. So I bounced over the "Bills & Deposits" section and everything is gone?!? All of my entries have flat out vanished?! Has anyone seen this or have any ideas? tia, B ...

Store.exe utilized over 90% CPU resource (exchange 2000)
Dear all, I ready installed Post-SP3 and modified register according to KB. But it still happens. Pls advise how to troubleshoot this problem. Thank in advance Regards Jeff Li You may need a specific fix. Try this article http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=821411 "Jeff Li" <JeffLi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E04BC3CD-ED03-415F-8D8B-090D5DFB4863@microsoft.com... > Dear all, > > I ready installed Post-SP3 and modified register according to KB. But it > still happens. Pls advise how to troubleshoot this problem. > > Thank in adv...

mailing list servers for Exchange 2000/2003?
Are there any decent majordomo/listserv servers that integrate with Windows 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003? Try http://www.ikakura.com "Robert Gordon" <Robert_Gordon@nospam.perlegen.com> wrote in message news:#X1spgS5DHA.1368@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Are there any decent majordomo/listserv servers that integrate with Windows > 2003 and Exchange 2000/2003? > > ...

Newbie money 2004 questions.
Hello, I just purchased Money 2004 Premium and I have a few newbie financing / accounting questions. A little bit about me: This year I brought my very first house and I thought it would be a swell idea to get a handle on my spending habits and get ready for this new tax and deductible stuff I will have to deal with. For previous years I just did the standard deduction. I also have done all my own taxes using paper now I use TaxCut for the past two years. I am 27 never bothered to balance a check in my life (I know I know I am bad bad person, yet I have over draft protection which I used...

Outlook 2000 Won't Launch in XP
Hi I'm having an annoying problem with Outlook not launching. I click on the iconon the desktop and nothing happens. But when I try to log out I get the error message: 'Outlook.Exe is not responding'. I'm running Windows XP Home with SP2 installed. Can anyone help? Many thanks JD -- Many thanks JD Will Outlook 2000 start in safe mode? How to: * Select Start > Run * Type: outlook.exe /safe * OK button "Jackie D" <jackied@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD7E67D0-A3AF-4B3A-B78E-4FDF1A51AE12@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I...

How to display tooltip for disabled buttons in VC++
Hi all, Kindly clarify my doubt I am developing the dialog based application in VC++. I have created 10 buttons having captions like Bold, Italic, Underline, Right alignment, etc. Some buttons can be enabled and some disabled. My question is: The tooltip is active ONLY for the enabled buttons. I need to implement tooltip for the disabled buttons also It will be great if anyone could help me Thanks in Advance, Chinna -- Hard Work Never Fails ...

Display Date from Unbound Field in Form in a Query
Just had an issue that in 10 years of using Access never saw - just wondering if I just never encountered it or what... I have a form running a query, the user enters a date. The report needs to show the date - so the query has a field like this: report date: [Forms!]![frm_report]![txtReportDate] I had a problem exporting to Excel - seems the direct placement in the query led to characters that Excel could not understand. I actually had another date field from the form that I did a date add on, it worked fine. I eventaully put the form reference in a Format, the issue was gone. The...

GP 8.0 and SQL 2000 Optimal File Size
I have questions about SQL Server 2000 databases with Great Plains 8.0 and file size. After the upgrade to 8.0 our Company database has ballooned to a whopping 9 GB (including the transaction log). It was 7 GB before the upgrade. It seems really large to me and was wondering what the recommended settings were for the SQL databases with Great Plains. I have looked in the Knowledgebase and haven't found anything to give me good answers. Here are the specs on the Company database: Database Size = 7,184 MB, Space Used = 4,655 MB Log Size = 2,162 MB, Space Used = 76.99 MB Auto G...

My thoughts on Money
After spending (too much) time researching different accounting packages, I made the decision to purchase MS Money 2006 Small Business edition. I do run a small business, hence the SB edition. I wanted a software package that would manage my business funds. The personal funds management is just a nice plus. I have never before used Money or any other accounting software, so I cannot make any comparisons. I can, however, write about what I think about the software as a new, uncorrupted, and unspoiled user. Let me start by reiterating that I am a new user, so I maybe haven't seen...

Publisher 2000 #27
We are about to take a course in Publisher 2000. We have '95, '97, 2002 and 2003. While we don't have 2000 and that is the version being taught, can you suggest which version would be the closest to 2000 without having to purchase the version 2000. Would appreciate your answer. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Office Center of Gurnee <oficecenterofgurnee@comcast.net>!"... > We are about to take a course in Publisher 2000. We > have '95, '97, 2002 and 2003. While we don't have 2000 > and that is the vers...

Image size in Publisher 2000
I recently upgraded from Publisher 98 to 2000. Newsletters with photos in are now a ridiculous size and become even bigger when converted to pdf. Too large to email. When the photos are deleted the file size reduces. Did not have this problem with Publisher 98 and am my wits end. Am running Windows 98SE. What have I done as I have never had this problem before? Ann G Hi Ann, Microsoft Publisher files are abnormally large: http://www.mvps.org/publisher/section_01.html This is quite normal, as Publisher converts all bitmapped image formats to uncompressed bitmaps when you insert...

Display of tabs
Hi, Is it possible to have the tabs to be shown on multiple line instead of an infinte long line ? Mick Check one of your other posts. Construk wrote: > > Hi, > Is it possible to have the tabs to be shown on multiple line instead of an > infinte long line ? > > Mick -- Dave Peterson ...

Using Money with an external harddrive
I would like to set up Money on a portable harddrive that will be the location of both the Microsoft Money files and my personal Money data files so that they are not kept on my business laptop. I tried this once in the past but got very frustrated and wanted to give it a try again. Just wondering if anyone has mastered this? Thanks in advance, David The data file should be easy. Setting up the application to be there will probably be a lot harder as most installers won't install on removable devices. Though Money's installer will let you specify where to install it, I'm...

Office doesn't want to update even after reinstalling
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I downloaded the 12.2.1 update and tried to install it, but I got the version not found error message. After looking around on the internet for a solution, I decided to reinstall Office by using the Remove Office tool and then installing from the DVD. The DVD I have already has the SP1 update, so I downloaded the 12.2.0 update, but that gave me the same error when I tried to update it, so now I'm stuck at 12.1.0 instead of at 12.2.0. Even after I tried to uninstall again and remove all the preferences and every oth...

why templates do not load into excel 2000?
I have excel 2000 loaded , but I cannot load financial templates from the Microsoft web site. I have SP3 for excel 2000 installed, using Windows XP Pro. Any ideas... Thanks Ron Are you prevented from doing due to some sort of restriction? Do you get an error message? Does nothing at all occur when you click on "Download"? Try these steps........... 1. Click tools 2. Click internet options 3. Click privacy tab 4. In the web sites area, click edit 5. In the address of web site textbox, paste http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/ 6.Click allow 7.Click OK 8. Click...

Use of Money for audits
Do Money users generally also keep copoies of all their bank statements? It seems redundant. On the web I get conflicting advice, even in the same article. On the one hand I'm told that software such as Money is acceptable to the IRS (strange, since you can enter your own transactions). On the other hand, the advice is to keep electronic copies of all statments. What do real life users do? I keep all the paper copies including tax return stuff and print a Money all transactions all accounts report once a year besides. It fills about one copy paper carton every second or third ...

adjust maximised display size?
How do I adjust the maximised display size, like the icq when it is docked to one side of the screen? Thanks in advance, Lem "Lem" <hjlem@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message news:etKeyS9jDHA.3612@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How do I adjust the maximised display size, like the icq when it is docked > to one side of the screen? I think you can handle the WM_GETMINMAXINFO message to do this. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] "Lem" <hjlem@pacific.net.sg> wrote in message news:<etKeyS9jDHA.3612@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > How do I adjust the maximised displ...

Not wanting to displaying certain forms
I have a form, where I have 2 check marked boxes "Can recall" and "Do not call". What do I need to do to skip the forms that are marked "Do not call"? Thanks, Bob I have 2 different answers for you, depending on what I think you meant. 1. If you have a continuous form, you can lock the rows marked as do not call. Put code on the current event of the form like this: If Me.DoNotCall = True Then Me.ControlName.Enabled = False Else Me.ControlName.Enabled = True End If 2. Perhaps you are asking about hiding the rows marked as do n...

Money skips my bills when matching
I have some reocurring bill set up. When I download my credit card statement, money 2005 S.B. completely ignores them. I accept the transaction, but it will still show that the bill is over due or upcoming on my home page. Is there any way to match these up? Right now I just "skip this occurance" but that gets old after a while and I shouldn't have to. Please help. Thanks. Mike, One way to match them up is to edit the transaction in the register after you've accepted it. Any minor edit, even an extra character in the memo field, will "dirty" the transac...

I've downloaded and accepted a lot of transactions YTD that have all been auto-reconciled. I didn't realize that was happening until I wanted to balance against my paper statement. Is there a way to select multiple transactions (all) and mark as unreconciled? In microsoft.public.money, bran100 wrote: >I've downloaded and accepted a lot of transactions YTD that have all >been auto-reconciled. I didn't realize that was happening until I >wanted to balance against my paper statement. > >Is there a way to select multiple transactions (all) and mark as >unrecon...