Direct Statement Bank List?

Is there a list somewhere of the banks the provide direct statements for MS
Money?

0
derekb1 (30)
7/24/2003 12:30:37 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Take a look at:
http://microsoft.com/money/online/FIList.asp?FIList=5

DAE

"Derek" <derekb@nospamderekb.com> wrote in message
> Is there a list somewhere of the banks the provide direct statements for
MS
> Money?

0
dedwards1 (52)

email earnings statement
In Payroll, allow individual earnings statements to be emailed to an employee. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ea343431-c989-44db-8673-5c581ca01846&dg=mi...

How to get list of namespces ?
How to get list of namespces that are declared in an element ? -- Best regards, Oleg Subachev subachev@ural.ru "Oleg Subachev" <oleg@urvb.ru> wrote in message news:OU4HcHWdEHA.2376@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > How to get list of namespces that are declared in an element ? Given that you have first positioned yourself onto an XmlElement of an XmlDocument, one of the fastest ways is to grab an XPath- Navigator and enumerate the Namespace nodes that are present. XPathNavigator nav = myElement.CreateNavigator( ); if ( nav.MoveToFirstNamespace( ) ) do { ...

Why is item 16 in the Recent File list marked as 0?
Hi, I created a new MFC project and set the size of the recent files list to 16. The files are ordered 1-15, and then 0 for the 16th entry. Is there any reason for this? Thanks! That seems to be a bug. I'm not sure which part is the bug, the fact that it doesn't start with 0 or the fact that then number allowed in the wizard is 16 as supposed to 15. But when it is filling up the MRU list in the menu it gets the number by doing this: int nItem = (iMRU + 1 + m_nStart) % _AFX_MRU_MAX_COUNT; the value for _AFX_MRU_MAX_COUNT is 16 therefore the max value for nItem will 15 Sinc...

SHGetFIleInfo: shell icon list for CListCtrl icons
THis sample is should get the default icon for the ".zip" extension then use it in a list control. When executed, the target contol shows the text item ("virtual.zip"), but no image. SHFILEINFO sfi; HIMAGELIST hil; ZeroMemory(&sfi,sizeof(sfi)); hil = (HIMAGELIST)SHGetFileInfo(".zip", FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL, &sfi, sizeof(sfi), SHGFI_USEFILEATTRIBUTES|SHGFI_ICON); // hil now contains the handle to the system image list // containing the large icon images. /...

How to export a public folder distribution list?
I'm not really a new user but the other categories didn't fit. Using Outlook 2003 (11.8118.8132) SP2. Wish to get a comma delineated list of the email address contained in a public folder distribution list we have created on our network, for use in a dynamic email program attached to our website. Rick <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Wish to get a comma delineated list of the email address contained in > a public folder distribution list we have created on our network, for > use in a dynamic email program attached to our website. If you have a DL contain...

excel files listing in taskbar.
Hi there, When I open multiple excel documents, a taskbar icon is displayed for occurance, which is a feature of Excel2k (kb215816). Instead of having a taskbar icons for each excel item, I would like to diplay only one icon even though there will be more than one excel document open. how can this be done? thanks This is a function of the operating system. If you have Windows XP, you can change the behavior of the task bar by right-clicking it in a blank area, and choosing "Properties" from the context menu. Then check the "Group similar taskbar items" checkbox. (T...

Can you use an if then statement to select bold values from a list?
I have a column of data and some of the values are in bold to stand out. Can I use an if then statment to look at a cell, determine if the value is in bold font and, if it is, do an action? example: (in cell B1) =if(A1=bold font,"<","") Thanks EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Useful Google Search Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6fbffa7d-3040-45f3-bbd8-e8a148b071bf/useful-google-search-tips.aspx One way is to use your own UserDefinedFunction that can check the formatting. Option Explicit Function IsBold(rng As Range) As B...

Can't see payees in the pay to drop down list
I have used money since 2000. I'm having a problem seeing the drop down list in the pay to area of the form in my money 2003 program. It was working fine until I changed my windows theme, and used a theme from themesxp.org. I've changed back to the original theme, and even uninstalled the money program and reinstalled. Am i missing something. The payees have never gone away before. Thanks in advance Read the threads and check again tomorrow. "Dennis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46d601c3ff43$501e98a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >...

Creating user managed Global Contacts lists
Good evening, here I am again scratching my head. I would like to create various contact lists for different depts in my company. For example, I would like to create a contact list called "Contoso Company" and all the folks that deal with "Contoso Company" have the ability to view, add or remove email addresses and contact info in that contact list. Im looking to create a structure something like this: Show names from the: - Global Address List - Contoso Company (once chosen, displays:) - alex@contoso.com - bob@contoso.com - Acme Company (once chosen...

Contact List #6
When I try to select a contact for emailing from the TO button on the mail message form I get the attached error message. I've tried to use the outlook help but cant find the correct section. The select names box then comes up so I can pick from the Show Names from the: drop-down box. There are 2 options called contacts, of which the second one is the correct one. How do I remove the first one? My contacts display fine under the contacts option from the personal folders list on the left. Thanks Andy You failed to post your Outlook version and the error message. If I am abl...

Royal Bank & Scotia Bank not available?
I can't seem to get Money 2002 Standard to download my Royal Bank of Canada account info, same goes for ScotiaBank. Any idea why this is and how to set these banks up for online account downloads? Other Canadian banks are listed but not these two major banks. I'm trying to leave Quicken XG (too expensive, useless) behind and am giving Money a chance since I got it as part of Works Suite. ...

POS2009 Database Listing (Change Connection)
Hi There, When you choose databases to be used in POS2009 (Change connection button) it lists the databases which can be used. Now if you restore a database using SQL Management Studio, the restored database doesn;t appear. How do i get my database to appear on the POS2009 database list to use on my till. Thanks, Matt ...

how can i print a list of checks and the invoices that they paid
One of our vendors requested a list of checks that we have sent them and the invoices that each check paid. I cant seem to find a way to do that in reports, inquiry, or smartlist. Any suggestion. -- Rick Rick vendor transaction Enquiry (History ) sort by payments will give you each payment sent to the vendor . I don't know of any report that reprints a remittance advice as such , what we have done in the past is drill down on each payment to the apply screen , this gives you the individual invoices allocate to the payment . Paste this document into word and use this documentation ...

WinMail Contacts lists don't match
Hi all, Vista Ultimate SP2 32 bit I have a rather odd situation, or at least for me, as I have never seen this problem before. The Contacts list in the To dropdown list in the Create mail windows does not match the Contacts list when I click on the Contacts icon on the toolbar of the WinMail window. The names in the To list are listed with the last name first, which I never do, at least, not by intent. There are also names in the To list that are not in the correct Contacts list, and some that are in the correct Contacts list but not in the To list. There are some of the ...

How do I remove a "List" once I've created it in 2003
I just used the new feature "List" in 2003 to try to organize all my source data into one "unit" (to make pivot tables easier). It's not working as I planned and it slows down the resources so I'd like to undo the list. DOes anyone know how to do that? Thanks I believe you are looking for... Data | List | "Convert to Range" HTH -- Dana DeLouis Win XP & Office 2003 "Joyce" <Joyce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AA8656B-FE42-463E-AD3D-9F99A77E22C1@microsoft.com... >I just used the new feature "Lis...

I need to create a drop-down list from my list of data...
I've done this before, but can't seem to revreate it. I want t drop-down list that referrences my own data. For example I want the drop-down to be in C4, and the data is in "$O$2:$O$73" When I go to "DATA\List\Creat List" the drop down is created at the to of the data and includes "All", "Top Ten" "Custom" I only want the list to include my data in the cell I want it in. What am I doing wrong? Thanks Kelvin Data\Validation Select the item "List" (something like this... my excel is not in english) -- Rodrigo Fe...

New users no longer showing up in the Global Addess List
Hello, I'm running Exchange 2003 SP2 plus patches on a Windows 2003 SP1 server in a Windows 2003 AD environment. Until 2 weeks ago when you created a new user in AD, it would auto create the mailbox and the user would show up in the global address list. It still autocreates the user account, the user seems to be a member of the same groups as the others, everything about their mail account works including OWA OMA etc however for some reason they don't show up in the GAL. Anything I can check? BTW - I checked under exchange advanced in AD, the new accounts are not checke...

Sort "by Deposit Amount" Option in 'Select Bank Transactions' Wind
Hi there, Has anyone else found that when you are doing a Bank Reconciliation and you are in the 'Select Bank Transactions' window, that the sort 'by Deposit Amount' doesn't work? Any one have any suggestions? Thanks again. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01C5B1E3.B49A70C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Darien, What version of Great Plains are you running? I don't see a Sort 'by Deposit Amount' option on my Select Bank Transactions screen. I am running Gre...

Set heading outline levels for TOC without using lists in Word 200
Hi, I have a document with various headings which should be displayed in the Table of Contents at three levels, preferably with indentation, for example: Chapter Title ...................... 1 Sub-heading ................... 1 Topic ......................... 1 However, in the body of the document, the headings at all three levels must appear at the left margin of the page without bullets or numbers, as follows: Chapter Title Sub-heading lorem ipsum Topic lorem ipsum Another Sub-heading lorem ipsum Another Topic lorem ipsum Any advice on the easiest way to...

Viewing Folder list, Inbox and Calendar in the same window in OL2003
Does anyone know if this is possible? Use Outlook Today for this. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26ff01c47037$5392d360$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if this is possible? Thanks Robert for your reply. Yes, I am aware of OL today (and the ability to customize). I'd like to have the full Inbox window and the live calendar view (just as if you opened it in a new w...

Drop down lists #7
I have a worksheet that I want to enter a drop down list. When a selection is made I want the sheet to be populated with a list of actions that are unique to that particular entry in the drop down list. The entries in the dropdown list would be "Orifice Plate, Guides, Disc, Stem, Bolting etc." As an example; if the word Disc was chosen from the list in Cell B4 Cells b6 thru b28 would be populated with following PER COMPUTER HARDFACING HARDFACING SQ FT REFRAC. SQ FT HEX MESH CORNER TABS SPACER BAR PRESS HBM OVERLAY INST HEX PT RET PRESS STRESS SANDBLAST INSTALL REFRACTORY CURE FINI...

IF Statement #25
I am attempting to use an IF formula to do the following: IF sales are less than $75 no commission IF sales are >=$76 but < $150 1% commission IF sales are>=$151 but <$300 2% commision IF sales are> $300 3% Commission The Commission paid is stepped at each point and any amount in betwee the breaks also must have the commission paid. Could some one please provide some pointers as to the right way t approach this. Thanks Danie -- Daniel Sloa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Daniel Sloan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member...

How to send direct email to multiple contacts and CC a colleague
Hi there, I'm trying to send an email to multiple contacts using the CRM email template and Direct Email features. I can't figure a way to CC a colleague in the send? I can do it if I send the email to an individual contract, but not in bulk. Is this possible? Many thanks, Sinead. -- Sinead O'Shaughnessy ...

Excel two independent lists?
I've created two lists, but when I select a value in one the other opens and viceversa. I'd like to create two independent lists where both stay close showing me only the value I select. Thanks How did you create the lists? You could use data validation to create dropdown lists in two cells, and select a different value in each cell. There are instructions in Excel's Help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html mirkobonet@gmail.com wrote: > I've created two lists, but when I select a value in one the other > opens and viceversa. I'd like to c...

Excel Help with IF statements
I have 3 cells which i named One, Two, Three & Four They all have 7 IF functions. I need a way to put all 7 together and output to cell S29 using master IF statement... Any ideas.. -- alexm99 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alexm999's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=491 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39031 Be more specific. alexm999 Wrote: > I have 3 cells which i named > > One, Two, Three & Four > > They all have 7 IF functions. > >...