Direct service credit cards

Can anyone make a recommendation on a credit card company
that uses Money's "direct service" to synchronize balances
in the background?  My AMEX does this, but my current Visa
card does not, so I'm shopping for a new Visa provider.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I have used Citibank, Discover, USAA & First USA with good results.  There
are many other choices, though.

--
"Steve" <steve_tyrol@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone make a recommendation on a credit card company
> that uses Money's "direct service" to synchronize balances
> in the background?  My AMEX does this, but my current Visa
> card does not, so I'm shopping for a new Visa provider.
> Any recommendations would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

0
bollar (385)

Open files from Windows Sharepoint Services
Hi all, Is any way to open a file directly from WSS 3.0 without insert a login? Every time I open a Word or Excel file from WSS 3.0. It prompt me an username and password. Although it is working fine, is any way to skip this because I feel all user login to WSS, they already insert the information. Why we need to insert again and again? KF Thomas SHIU ------=_NextPart_0001_D45576F1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Have you tried adding the site the trusted sites zone? Harish K ------=_NextPart_0001_D45576F1 Content-Type: text/x-rtf Co...

Please help!!! Wild Cards!! I didn't get replies, hence posing aga
Hi there, I am using PPT 2007. I am want to use WildCards function for finding and replacing a string. My problem is, many ppt decks I will get will have phone numbers as (xxx)-xxx-xxxx. I want to replace all those formats to +1 xxx xxx xxxx. For example: (123)-456-789 should become +1 123 456 789 (adding +1, removing brackets for first three digits, and replacing hyphens with spaces) In Word, I use Wild Cards while using Find and Replace option. This is the command I use in Word: Find What : \(([0-9]{3})\)-([0-9]{3})-([0-9]{4}) Replace With: +1 \1 \2 \3 But in PPT...

Reporting Services Sharepoint Add-in
I have recently setup SRSS in integrated mode and everything seems fine. I am using SQL Server 2005 with WSS 3.0 as part of a project server installation. Previously I had been using SRSS in native mode. The setup of SRSS has all completed successfully and I have gone in to Sharepoint Central administration and done all the Reporting Services configuration. I now want to set up a site on my server to publish all my reports to. However, the Report Center template that is constantly referred to is not available. Where do I go from here? ...

Outlook Service Pack 3
After upgrading to Ser Pack 3 I continually receive a prompt (error message) when sending an email. The message reads ...A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do want to allow or deny access. As I am sending an email I assume I will be accessing my contacts...any thoughts on how to turn this message off. Have looked through security settings but no luck. Might want to take a look at http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems to see if anything listed here might be causing this prompt. "Ches" <anonymous@discussions.micros...

Print Barcodes w Eltron 2742 direct thermal (legacy)
When I upgraded to RMS 1.3 (from QuickSell2000) tech told me all would be wonderful. Now my old Eltron 2742 direct thermal does not print. Bought and returned Zebra TLP2844 because we could not get it to work. Tech left country but he had the old eltron (never the new zebra) printing barcodes through rms (I believe as a windows printer-not using rms printer wizard). Got the seagullscientific.com printer driver for Eltron and installed but does not solve problem. (Zebra people say they bought eltron and while they no longer support it, they told me the seagullscientific driver will make...

trade discounts on service call invoices
We would like to be able to have the option of excluding trade discounts on service call invoices. Right now, the trade discount is automatically created on the invoice from the service call. We would like to be able to turn off that feature. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree"...

Business Card Reader
What are people using to scan Business Cards into Outlook / CRM. Thanks, Boolean I believe cardscan.com has software... "Boolean1" wrote: > What are people using to scan Business Cards into Outlook / CRM. > > Thanks, > > Boolean > > > Yes, I have used the cardscan software with their scanning device and its very good and of course now scans into crm ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" <chadbuserncsicc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

How to identify which credit card is declined
When my client accept multiple credit cards and one or more of them is declined, the cashiers are unable to immediately determine which one. The message that RMS provides is not identifying the problem card. The client is using RMS 2.0 with PC-Charge. Has anyone encountered this problem before? Is this an old problem that can be resolved with an upgrade? Thanks in advance for a quick response. ...

Paying credit card issuing banks in payables
We're just converting to GP 9.0 The bank for our corporate credit card is a vendor. Each month we add an invoice for the minimum due (which happens to be the interest and is distributed as such). This is nice because we can see on our cash flow reports what the minimum payment is and when it's due. But... We always pay more than the interest (minimum due), to pay down principle and new charges. So... My first inclination was to create an additional invoice each month that only included the principle portion of the transaction.... tedious. Then I thought, why not just create a ...

Setting up online services for multiple accounts at same bank
I'm having trouble establishing automatic updates for multiple accounts at the same bank. Specifically, I can't seem to automatically download transactions for my credit and my wife's credit both held with MBNA. I can set one up just fine, but Money doesn't seem to let me set the second one up. At least not intuitively. Any ideas? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, phudrick wrote: >I'm having trouble establishing automatic updates for multiple accounts at >the same bank. Specifically, I can't seem to automatically download >transactions for my cred...

"Service Unavailable" Error Message in Outlook 2002
Hi All, Appreciate for your help here. When launching an ASPX page that contains Microsoft WebService Behavior 1.0.1.1120, within Outlook 2002, The web service returns error "Service Unavailable". But when there is no problem lauching from that aspx page from IE 6. Thanks, Dao Hi "Dao Trinh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c5201c3e5e7$a5a75980$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi All, > > Appreciate for your help here. > > When launching an ASPX page that contains Microsoft > WebService Behavior 1.0.1.1120, within Outlook 200...

Employee Time card form
I have a table containing two fields - Employee_ID and Time_Stamp. I've already created a form that scans in Employee_IDs; and once any Employee_ID is scanned in, the ID and scanned time is recorded to the table. In addition to what it already does, the form needs to populate the employee's punch time records for the current week. For example: (current date and time is Wednesday 9:02 am) (Form view before update) Employee ID: ___________________ (Form view after update) Employee ID: _1001 (Enter)_______ ________________________________ Employee ID: 1001 Mon: ...

Concise directions on separating database front end and back end??
I have a database application that is currently being used by 30-40 users. It has been running successfully for the last 6 months, but I know from reading the posts here that I should separate the front end from the back end. I would appreciate it if someone would post CONCISE (easy to understand) instructions on how this should best be accomplished. This is the largest application I've worked with and the first time I've used one in a multi-location environment. Currently, everyone is using the same mdb file which resides on a network server. This server is physically located i...

QUESTION ABOUT GIFT CARDS
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C889AE.B8216410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Whats the best way to tender out Gift Cards. This is the scenario. We re opening a new store and we will hand out 100 gift cards with 20$ on them. Whats the best way to tender that out in RMS. Do you create a store account and tender it out as a store account or is there a better way of doing that. Thanks. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C889AE.B8216410 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Tran...

Help with "Unable to start processing service"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6D8C7.E2F3FC50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable "Unable to start processing service. The DLL file for the information = service could not be found, MAPI was unable to load the information = service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and = configured." I have tried repairing and reinstalling is anyone familiar with this?=20 ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6D8C7.E2F3FC50 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1&q...

SSL in a C++ web services client
I'm trying to add SSL support to my web service client. It's written in VC++ 7.1 (Visual Studio .NET 2003), but it's NOT managed code. I've created the web service, and configured my server with a certificate, and tested it with IE, and it works fine. When I add a reference to the web service into my C++ client application, it will work unsecured, but not secured (using SSL). Apparently, the ATL classes don't have support for SSL sockets. Is this true? If so, what's the best way to achieve secure access to my web service from a C++ application? Thank you! ...

DCOM cannot start a service
Tipo de suceso: Error Origen del suceso: DCOM Categor�a del suceso: Ninguno Id. suceso: 10000 Fecha: 10/04/2010 Hora: 17:02:10 Usuario: NT AUTHORITY\Servicio de red Equipo: PCEDU Descripci�n: No se puede iniciar un servidor DCOM: {1F87137D-0E7C-44D5-8C73-4EFFB68962F2}. El error: "El sistema no puede hallar el archivo especificado. " Ha ocurrido mientras iniciaba este comando: -Embedding Para obtener m�s informaci�n, vea el Centro de ayuda y soporte t�cnico en 'Events and Errors Message Center: Basic Search' (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp). ...

exchange 5.5 service account permissions
Exchange 5.5 - I always thought the service account that installs and runs the services, needs to be a domain admin account. I've heard now, that it doesn't, it only needs domain user access. Is this correct? I don't want to change the permissions on my service account and run into problems. Thanks for your help. Nancy Stevens Nstevens@tycoint.com Hi Nancy, Here is an exert from Technet regarding your question. Some helpful information to help understand. The Function of the Service Account The service account has three primary functions: . It runs Exchange Server ...

Gift Cards
We tried the GC as Voucher per the RMS manual. Problem was, when we went to test the adding of value ($20) to an already-existing test card, and cancelled it before we completed the addition of $20, something in the system got messed up. Now, everytime we tendered cash for a sale, RMS wanted to take the change and apply it to a tender (i.e. tender $10 on a $5 sale, and RMS wants to take the $5 change and apply it as a voucher). This glitch persisted even after shutting down the system and restarting. Our reseller, CRS in the Twin Cities, came up with another way to do it. He sugges...

Business Card Reader 07-21-04
Does anyone know of a business card reader solution that will scan cards directly into CRM? I realize you can scan them into Outlook or Excel and import the file but I don't to go through those steps for 1 or 2 cards at a time. Many scanners have built-in capabilities for ACT! or Goldmine, but I haven't seen any for Microsoft CRM. This will be coming soon... I heard from a birdie that Cardscan will be moving to Beta soon. "JB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:152401c46f2b$50111470$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a busines...

IMS and Service Pack Issues...
Hello -- I have been having some problems installing service pack 4 for Exchange 5.5 and the configuration of IMS for securing mail relay. First, when I run update.exe, after files have been copied, a Dr. Watson message comes up and says that there has been an access violation at some hex address. The odd thing is that things are running ok and the help about in ExAdm shows service pack 4. The odd thing is I was previously able to install the service pack and now I cannot add/remove components from the install by using the original exchange installation cd. The error there is th...

Cannot Start CRM Security Service
Deployed CRM 2 months ago and was working fine until today. When trying to launch CRM from browser got the following message: Microsoft CRM - Error - The Microsoft CRM server or security service has been disabled or has not yet started. For more information, contact your system administrator. [Try Again] [Go Back]. Not able to start Microsoft CRM Security Service manually on the CRM server. Receiving the following message: Microsoft Management Consolge - Could not start the Microsoft CRM Security Service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control reques...

Slight problem automating Excel in a service
I hope someone can help me out here. I'm using VB.Net and VS .Net 2003 to write code that automates Excel 2003. Basically, a FileSystemWatcher object watches a folder and it's subfolders if a user desires. If an Excel generated HTM files is output to the folder(s), the FSW detects the creation of the file, loads it into Excel in the background (visible = false), and prints out the document. I wish I had a copy of the code to paste (forgot to bring some home with me). Basically, I let the program thread sleep for 1 second (to ensure the file is fully written out), I just creat...

POS2009 Offline Service Unable to install
Hi, I have a MS POS 2009, using a register and a main computer where the database reside. I can connect the register to the main database with no problems. On the main computer, I activated the offline database. However when I run the offline wizard on the register, I keep getting the following error message: unable to install the Offline service. I even tried using installutil to install but it tells me it can not install. Please help Thanks in advance for any and all assistance in advance ------------------------------------- ##-----------------------------------...

X.400 Service error code 290
HI there, I require some assistance. We are running about a 20 user network and using Win NT SBS running Exchange 5.5 Thre is also a Linux Firewall setup which forwards incoming mail to the NT server. When sending mail the NT server forwards it to the Linux Box and then it gets sent. Everyone can send and receive both External and Internal email except one user who can do everything except send external email. The mail immediately bounces back with a error message from the administrator. When checking event viewer in the application log the following error has occured: A non-delive...