Different Account Balance

I have a different account balance when I view all transactions vs.
view transactions by past 12 months.  My account balance from balance
account is also different from my account balance vs. all transactions.

I have read the KB article at:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;838713&Product=mny

I exported then deleted all my existing transactios and re-imported
them (method 3), but all my account balances are wrong.  I don't want
to use this file since it is almost twice the size of my original file.

I know there are 7 transactions that are wrong (the remaining
transactions after exporting to QIF from the new file) - but I don't
know how to delete them from my known good file.  They don't show up on
either the transaction history report or my account register.

What can I do?

0
mbarfuss (7)
8/15/2005 2:29:49 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Password in Accounts not retained
Hello I am running Outlook 2000 on Windows XP (currently with no service pack). When I setup a POP3 account I click 'Remember password' but it never does - and I have to keep re-entering it. This is a clean install of XP! Actually a complete reformat and restore on an HP Pavilion. Anyone any ideas how to fix this? Angus Comber angus@NOSPAMiteloffice.com ...

Are you looking for an opportunity in to Finance, Accounting and Technology Area?
We are here to help you to find a right opportunity for you... Relevante is an accounting & technology resourcing and consulting firm, committed to meeting the dynamic business requirements of our clients. We provide accounting and technology consultants to Fortune 1000 and other industry leaders from our locations in the Greater Philadelphia area. Relevante has been consecutively ranked in the last few years, as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the Philadelphia Region. For more information about our company visit: www.relevante.com We do have continuous requiremen...

Help-I want to cancel the "Balance This Account"
I want to "reset" a bank account so that the "balance this account" will "clear out" all of what I've put in and it will be like I never used the frustrating feature. I must have entered a wrong date or something.... and I just want to be able to start from scratch. I hope someone knows how to do this. thanks, Nat Nat wrote: > I want to "reset" a bank account so that the "balance this account" > will "clear out" all of what I've put in and it will be like I never > used the frustrating feature. I must have entere...

Outside programs accessing wrong Outlook account when sending
A program designed by one of our technicians attempts to send out an emergency email to multiple email addresses, using Microsoft Outlook 2002. However, the mail message attempts to send thru our Exchange server, instead of the SMTP it is supposed to be using. The Exchange is not set up to send mail out of our university for security reasons, yet Outlook will not allow me to redirect those mails thru our SMTP server. The SMTP is set up as the default on every user's machine here, but these emails skip right past it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Is the Outlook pr...

renamed account shows old alias
We had a user, Brandy, leave and another, Angie, take her place. Whoever set Angie up in Exchange 2003 just took Brandy's account and renamed everything for Angie. The email account works fine but when you open a new email from any PC and start to type 'Angie' in the To box it populates the box with 'Angie <brandy>'. The message reaches Angie fine but it annoying to have the old alias still there. Where is that coming from and how do I get it to show <angie>? Our clients run Outlook 2003 but the issue seems to be with AD or Exchange 2003. TIA Larry ...

Contacts and Accounts 11-21-03
Hi When I create an order and link it to a contact I would expect it to be linked to the account as well. This seems to not be the case. I created an order (using the Adventure-works sample database) for Ingrid Burkhardt. When I looked under the Sales Order tab for Bike Universe the order was not there. However, when I went to the contacts tab, and opened INgrid, and then went to the Order tab it was there. How is this supposed to work? Thanks Gill I believe this is as designed Gill. The cases work the same way, a case is either linked to the account or a contact - but there is...

Exchange 5.5 Service Account Password Change
I have an Exchange 5.5 server that someone used the Administrator Account and Exchange Service Accounts for permissions. When I attempt to make a change to the Domain Admin account the Outlook users cannot login any longer to Outlook. That being said I have also made the necessary changes to all the Exchange services as far as the new password for the administrator and I have also changed the password at the configuration level in Exchange. I cannot find where else that Admin account is bein used to make the neccessary changes. Suggestions ???? Hi, Try this article http://www.m...

export outlook express emails to an account within outlook 2003
Hi The situation is as follows : I have got two different accounts within outlook express mailto:admin@forum.com and mailto:operations@froum.com On outlook 2003 I have got 3 other different accounts ( two of them are alreday existing : mailto:allen@isp.com.sg, and mailto:jallen@jaycar.com.sg ) and the third one will be mailto:operations@froum.com I created a folder withing outlook 2003 and I named it "InboxForImportedOperation" I would like to move messages for ( mailto:operations@forum.com) account that are categorized into folders (24 folder with different names) wit...

The same worksheet has different page numbers for different users
Hi all, I have a problem where two users opening the same file and having the same page set up, end up with printed documents of different page counts when viewed through print preview and when printed. The only difference is that one user is on a W2K machine, the other on Windows 95. Has anyone any suggestions? The first suggestion is quite obvious (upgrade the '95 system) - but would expect the difference in page lengths (I presume the '95 syste fits less data to the page, thus producing more pages) would b attributed to Win2000 having a better grasp of variable width fonts -- ...

reconciling checkbook balance to gl cash account
My adjusted bank balance does not tie to my gl cash account balance or check register. I only make entries to the the account through CRM and Sales. What would cause it to be off? -- Rick Have all bank rec adjustments been posted? Verify all entries to the gl are CRM and Sales - in the Inquiry > Financial > Detail. You can quickly search for a specific entry type by using the Source Document filter. When we are out of balance we can usually find a GL entry or two. If you have had any voids, trace them through the gl and checkbook and make sure they "hit" everywhere ...

Contacts & accounts searches criteria apply only to active status
When a search criterion is entered in 'look for' field of contacts and accounts search windows, regardless of filters set up in the view the list displayed contains only active accounts. Extarct from recent support advice 'the results show that the filter is hard coded to be active Contacts. Even changing the value of “IsQuickFindQuery” attribute did not affect the behavior.' This fault may be present in all search windows, leads, opportunites etc. An urgent hot fix is required to allow user defined filters in the views (as well as default views) to be 'honoured...

sounds for different senders
How can I have different sounds for different senders/contacts? ...

different margins in excel 2000 and 2002
I have books created with excel 2000 with a certain format (in this case, the sheet margins). When I open this files with excel 2002, the margins are different from the original ones. Opening the same file (without changing nor saving) with excel 2000 and excel 2002 I see different margins. Anyone know the cause? Any way of maintain the original format when working in excel 2002? I have lots of work files, and change the format individually is not a desirable option. Help would be appreciated. Thanks, Albert Hi Albert, Whenever you switch to a different printer, get an update, get a new v...

How do you format each pie chart segment with different fills
Hi, You have to select the individual slice. Click once to select the pie. Click again to select the slice. Cheers Andy clueless wrote: -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Andy - THANKS! I was having the exact same problem! "Andy Pope" wrote: > Hi, > > You have to select the individual slice. > Click once to select the pie. > Click again to select the slice. > > Cheers > Andy > > clueless wrote: > > -- > > Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel > http://www.andypope.info > ...

Not able to import multiple Fidelity accounts
I have two Fidelity accounts, a brokerage and an Educational Account. When I try to set up these accounts in Money 2006, none of the Education Account information is imported. Money 2006 sets up the two accounts, but there is no balance or transaction history for the Educational Account. It seems as though Money sees there is an account but is not able to access anything. It looks like I'll have to enter and update all Educational transactions manually. Any suggestions on how to resolve this? Thanks, John Money 2006 Deluxe, IE 6, XP SP2. I have 3 accounts at Fidelity - it works...

removing email account
Outlook says to click on the account in account settings and then click remove, but there's no "remove." "kim" wrote in message news:68298685-7DFF-41E4-A883-62366724FDF8@microsoft.com... > Outlook says to click on the account in account settings and then > click > remove, but there's no "remove." Then you did not navigate to the correct dialog. Provide EXACTLY how you navigate to whatever window it is where you think there should be a Remove button. Different versions of a program exist because there are different features or changes in...

WLM with second account
Sorry in advance if this has already been addressed!! New, clean, install of Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Install went remarkably well ( some driver issues) until I got to the step wher I decided to become one with Windows Live Mail. Joined up as needlenoses@ live.ca and entered a second existing account @telus.net. I made sure that the telus.net account was set as default; then the mail started coming in. I will get 10 to 20 posts sent to me at telus.net arrive in the live.ca inbox (checked propertys of them all). Next time I will get 5 mail go into telus account, th...

Microsoft Outlook infinite loop errors while configuring exchange account upon first launch.
When you launch outlook for the first time, you get the option to go through the email wizard or cancel. I choose to cancel the wizard and instead add an exchange account (via control panel/mail/accounts) to the mail settings. After adding the exchange account, I then lauched outlook again to populate the cache with exchange emails and folders, etc., but instead was greeted with an error message after 30 minutes of what seemed to be a locked computer: "outlook must first connect to exchange server before configuring additional email accounts", and then closes down. I then proceeded...

How void receipt/shipment with wrong Item account codes
Series : Purchase Order Processing http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/135/20100312185625.png No sure by create a Purchase Return can help =96 my concern is wrong account codes & the standard cost. Under Item maintenance, the item (V0910) has already with wrong account codes and wrong standard cost, Has been wrong even BEFOFE the creation of the receipt shipment. So, the Shipment transaction is now with the wrong accounts. I am wondering if by doing a purchase return (Transaction > Purchasing > Return Transaction Entry) can help to reversing all the wrong entries f...

exchange 5.5 service account permissions
Exchange 5.5 - I always thought the service account that installs and runs the services, needs to be a domain admin account. I've heard now, that it doesn't, it only needs domain user access. Is this correct? I don't want to change the permissions on my service account and run into problems. Thanks for your help. Nancy Stevens Nstevens@tycoint.com Hi Nancy, Here is an exert from Technet regarding your question. Some helpful information to help understand. The Function of the Service Account The service account has three primary functions: . It runs Exchange Server ...

Problems posting to store account
I have created customers with store accounts in Quickbooks and imported them into RMS. Whenever I ring up a sale charging to a store account and close the batch I get this whenever I attempt post: "Quick Books error - There was an error when saving a General Journal transaction. QuickBooks error message: A/R detail line must have customer" or if I switch the AR accounts around I get "Quick Books error - There was an error when saving a General Journal transaction. QuickBooks error message: Transaction split lines to accounts receivable must include a customer on that sp...

Sending from secondary POP Account
When I try to send a message through a secondary POP account outlook actually sends it through the primary POP account even after selecting the secondary account from the accounts list. How do I fix this? Thanks. Chuck Chuck Boyer wrote: > When I try to send a message through a secondary POP > account outlook actually sends it through the primary POP > account even after selecting the secondary account from > the accounts list. How do I fix this? > > Thanks. > Chuck What version of Outlook? ...

Setting up online services for multiple accounts at same bank
I'm having trouble establishing automatic updates for multiple accounts at the same bank. Specifically, I can't seem to automatically download transactions for my credit and my wife's credit both held with MBNA. I can set one up just fine, but Money doesn't seem to let me set the second one up. At least not intuitively. Any ideas? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, phudrick wrote: >I'm having trouble establishing automatic updates for multiple accounts at >the same bank. Specifically, I can't seem to automatically download >transactions for my cred...

Handling contacts in accounts
Can anyone suggest the best way to deal with a contact who leaves a company and reappears in another company. Should the contact just be reassigned, or should they be left (deactivated?) in the existing company, and a new contact created. I am interested in tracking history both with the old account, and with the contact themselves. Technojeff, you can use the relationships to do this. Reassign your contact to the new company, add a relationship between the contact and old company. HTH, Frederic - Travi@ta www.microsoft-dynamics-crm.eu technojeff schreef: > Can anyone suggest the...

International & US accounts
Can my overseas and US accounts co-exist in Money ? In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can my overseas and US accounts co-exist in Money ? Yes, but you will probably only be able to do direct statement download from the US if you use the US version. Enter the overseas data by hand, or perhaps the institutions offer OFX/QIF download via web. ...