Deleted apay shows up in budget

So I deleted an apay and created a new one (its a payment
for a loan account that I also track in monney 2004).

While it is deleting out of my bills and deposits, it is
not deleting out of my "transfer out of budget accounts"
in my budget.  so i now have duplicates.  When I right-
click and edit, the screen just sort of blinks, but no
other screen comes up until I do it to the "active"
transfer/apay.

Any thoughts on how to get rid of the dupes, because they
are affecting my budget.  Thanks...

anonymous (74722)
8/25/2004 2:43:15 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I have the same problem.  When you find an answer., let me know. My budget
is full of them.

"jornada" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> So I deleted an apay and created a new one (its a payment
> for a loan account that I also track in monney 2004).
>
> While it is deleting out of my bills and deposits, it is
> not deleting out of my "transfer out of budget accounts"
> in my budget.  so i now have duplicates.  When I right-
> click and edit, the screen just sort of blinks, but no
> other screen comes up until I do it to the "active"
> transfer/apay.
>
> Any thoughts on how to get rid of the dupes, because they
> are affecting my budget.  Thanks...

Outlook
IDoes Microsoft include a Date/Timestamp on deleted messages? I know that the "Deleted Items" folder is NOT a storage bin for emails, so I do not need replies about the logic of needing this data. I do, however, need evidence that proves the exact date, and preferrable the time, that an item was deleted. Outlook doesn't keep any record of that, AFAIK.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and D...

deleting messages #7
Outlook automatically sends messages from several senders that I would like to recieve to my deleted messages folder. How do I stop this from happening? I cannot find a list of those who are being deleted except to go directly to deleted messages. Is there a way to trun off these messages from being deleted automatically? The junk mail wizard is no help and does not list these senders. Help? ...

Batch Could Not Be Deleted
GP 9.0., Sales batch entry, attempting to delete a batch and getting the message. "Some documents in this batch could not be deleted." The transactions no longer exist. How can I get rid of the batch? If you print a sales document you can not delete the document unless you edit the 'times printed' field in the table to 0 from 1. Maybe one of your documents in the batch has been printed. "CAVagrant" wrote: > GP 9.0., Sales batch entry, attempting to delete a batch and getting the > message. > > "Some documents in this batch could not be ...

Deleting Address Book Outlook 2007
Just installed Outlook 2007 & have imported my emails & address book from Thunderbird. All was going well until I realized that Thunderbird had created numerous duplicate contacts. A couple thousand to be exact So I attempted to delete the address book in Outlook, but I think that feature only allows you to delete additional address books, not the main one. I then deleted each Contact by scrolling on the admin page & hitting delete. They were all gone, but now I realize that Outlook left a blank contact for each one I deleted. How do I delete the Address Book or overwrite it with...

Delete records from DB
Hi, When a record is deleted from application, as i notice, it's still existed on DB with deletion code = 2. Since i deleted quite a lot of data from lead and opportunity based on user's request, can i just delete all garbages from my db which has deletion code as 2 using query analyzer tools?? Carrie CRM has a deletion service that will come through eventually and delete the records. Make sure the service is running on the CRM server. Microsoft CRM Deletion Service Don't manually delete the records. The service will also clean up all the descendent records (ie....

Windows Live Mail "Delete and block" Feature Seems Broken
Please see the discussion at cnet linked below. I'm having exactly the same problem using WLM (wave 3). At the moment addresses have to be added manually to the safe and blocked lists, which is slow and tedious. Help with this will be appreciated. http://forums.cnet.com/5208-19169_102-0.html?threadID=367702 "Victek" <Victek@invalid.invalid> wrote in message news:euApMycILHA.1660@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Please see the discussion at cnet linked below. I'm having exactly the > same problem using WLM (wave 3). At the moment addresses have...

I DELETED a HUGE public folder-how do I recover it??
I deleted a HUGE public folder at my company and I can not find it. It has not shown up in my deleted items, and i can NOT believe it would have permanently vanished forever. What do I do? This could be pretty disasterous. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ Unless it is on your exchange server, or you regularly back up your public folders, it has been *permanently* deleted. There are some recovery services that charge large amounts of money and cla...

Show/Hide Column and Row Headers
Hello, ive got difficulty how to show the column and row headers in Excel worksheets, can anyone help me? tnx! -- graz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ graz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27611 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=471335 Good morning Graz Try Tools > Options > Row & Column Headers (under the View tab). HTH DominicB -- dominicb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dominicb's Profile: http://www.exce...

Daily Matrix View showing all days of monthn
Hi, I've created a Matrix View and want to display each day of a month in in a column. My data how ever contains only data for some days. How can a change the view to show 0 for days without data? Thanks for any advice in advance Adrian -- Adrian Miller "Adrian Miller" <adrian.miller@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#rvt2rnoKHA.4836@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I've created a Matrix View and want to display each day of a month in in a > column. My data how ever contains only data for some days. > > How can a change the view to s...

'Hard deleted' folder
Hi, I use Outlook 2003, not connected to Exchange on XP SP2. I have mistakenly 'hard deleted' a folder (with subfolders) containing a lot of important emails. Luckily I backed up my 'outlook.pst' file just yesterday. Unluckily I didn't know that as Outlook was open at the time, this was a worthless excercise (or so it seems). When I try and use this backup as an additional data file, Outlook doesn't recognise it as a personal folders file. I've tried the Inbox Repair Tool, but it says that its not a working outlook.pst and no info can be recovered. Is th...

Offline defrag needed after deleting 250 old users?
Is an offline defrag of our Exchange 2003 DB needed are deleting 250 old users/mailboxes? Thanks How much data was deleted? What portion of the total is this? Nue "SW" <SW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B5087DE-CABB-47FB-9D2F-A6DEC467A2C7@microsoft.com... > Is an offline defrag of our Exchange 2003 DB needed are deleting 250 old > users/mailboxes? > > Thanks > > On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 04:39:27 -0800, SW <SW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is an offline defrag of our Exchange 2003 DB needed are deleting 250 old >users/...

delete phone number fields in contacts
a third party software has created duplicate phone numbers in contacts. Now the work number appears in several phone number fields: work, primary, company and main. All four are transferred when I sync to my pda. There are over 500 contacts so manually deleting each duplicate phone number in each contact is not feasible. How do I delete the company, primary, and main fields or the numbers in each field globally. >-----Original Message----- >a third party software has created duplicate phone numbers in contacts. Now >the work number appears in several phone number fields:...

sent emails are not showing up in SENT folder; + signs, duplicate recved emails
first time user of this bb... of bb in general for that matter / where and how do I check for a reply? here goes... some of my sent emails are not showing up in SENT folder while others do... and sometimes when I send a SINGLE email, progress bar shows up and says "1 of 4" or "1 of 5" being sent also getting these weird "little grey +" symbols in boxes to the left of the envelopes in the MAIN window... appear to be random... can be next to a "read/opened" envelope or not... when you click on the '+' symobol, indent appears... .... th...

deleting messages using M drive
Does anyone know if it is safe to delete individual messages by going into the M drive and deleting messages like you would delete files in a directory? Thanks, Mario Using the M:\ drive to do anything other than view the data is not suggested. If there is another way to delete the specific items, I would suggest you use it instead of the M:\ drive. This is why in Exchange 2003 we have removed the M:\ drive mapping. --Chris ============================================================================ ==== This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights....

Delete permanently
After my spam filter moves messages to a folder, I just mark them read to after my "you've got mail" envelope comes up with Outlook 2000 (I really hope that they have fixed this for more current versions!!!). At the end of the day, I review my spam, and delete it. What I would like to do is delete it permanently now, instead of copying it to my delete folder. I keep messages in my delete folder to auto-purge in a couple of months. But this is filled up with spam! I'm thinking I should create a sub folder to my deleted folder, move the spam there, and then delete from th...

to find numbers and delete
Hi ALL, can we have macro which finds in a column if there is a cell whic contains number along with text with it amd upon finding such cel clears that cell but not delete tht cell. like if I have in a cell if i have 10000Account, it clears that cel and if i have VikramAccount it doesnt clear tht cell In other words if that cell has text and number only then it clear that cell thank u guy -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com the text remains same and that is Account.......only the number in fron of tis textr change -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com vikram ...

Why does my pdf show up in Picture Manager?
I just upgraded to Office 2007 and am having trouble saving my word doc as a pdf. It keeps converting to a picture in Picture Manager. How do I fix this? It doesn't convert it to anything but PDF. Your problem is that Windows associates PDF with Picture Manager, because it is a graphical format and probably because you don't have Adobe reader installed. If you do have it installed, make Adobe Reader the default application for PDF. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham May...

Budgeting
I've used Money (200 and 2003) for online banking with my checking and savings but now would like to start using it for bugeting. Where can I find guides to its use? My question is how do you record spending when you use cash or a credit card? I just figured this out myself, even though I've been using Money for years. You pick the Split button on the transaction, next to the Category field. This allows you to sub-categorize what you've spent with the cash. It's a pain when you have the cash a while though, as you need to manually adjust the amounts. If you do i...

Deleted Mailboxes
I have 2 deleted mailboxes that return undeliverable when I use a office distribution list. But these 2 mailboxes are not on the list. I assume these are like ghost entries but I can't find anywhere to remove them Any help appreciated to resolve this little niggle Cheers Niaz someone who is on the list might have them listed as delegates, or as a mailbox to forward to, in a rule... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Niaz" <usenetkhan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:43eb590a$0$5002$db0fefd9@news.zen.co.uk... > I have 2 deleted mailboxes that return undeliverable when I ...

Import/delete items
I would like help in how to import items to RMS using a spread sheet..say excel. And also how to mass delete items. Deleting one at a time is time consuming or changing categories one at a time is again tme consuming. We have 400 pre-order products every month or so. So when a new product comes in we have to change the category from "pre-order" to "availaible" or just delete. I appreciate any help anyone could provide. Many have posted and told me never to delete anything simply make it inactive. On changing from preorder to available you might try the inventory wi...

showing text in a dialog app's EditBox (newbie q)
Apologies in advance for a beginner question! (I'd really appreciate a pointer to a good tutorial or book for GUI beginner apps. I'm using VS6.) I've made a simple MFC dialog app. It does stuff after a button is clicked, and shows progress text in an edit box. Unfortunately the edit box text is not updated when I want it to be. Although the calls to UpdateData return success, the new text is not actually shown until the "do stuff" function is complete; that is, all of my progress text is shown too late. I've probably put the call to the "do stuff" functio...

Delete page
I can't find "Delete Page" anywhere. Where should I look? Thanks, On Publisher 2007 it is under EDIT "Tom C" wrote: > I can't find "Delete Page" anywhere. Where should I look? Thanks, ...

Remote Desktop does not show system tray icon.
My program is a service that runs on Windows Server 2003. The program displays a system tray icon that seems to work fine when viewed from the PC's monitor. However, if I access the PC remotely using Remote Desktop the icon does not appear. Many other icons appear, but not mine. Using task manager, my program is running "SYSTEM". NOTE: My program already handles TaskbarCreated for the case where explorer crashes. Any ideas? >My program is a service that runs on Windows Server 2003. The program displays a system tray icon >that seems to work fine when viewed from th...

What instead of new/delete?
Can I use any method to allocate /deallocate memory other than new/ delete operators? Actually the problem is while using delete operator in my ".sqc" files the application crashes. It seems the memory location is locked by DB and so it throws an 'unhandled exception'. Following is the code snippet from my application and now i dont wanna touch the basic design. Regards, UvT Code Snippet: //---------------------------------------------------------------------------- // SQLFetchfun() - Fetch the next record pointing by the cursor. //------------------------------------------...

Null a transaction, but not delete
How do I null/suppress a transaction that is nonsense. For example, my bank charge a fee by mistake, and correct it later. I have now two transactions in the statement that cancel each other in dollar amount. It's no use to categorize them, and I don't want it to show up in any reports or similar things. But at minimum, I just want to keep them stay within the account as two transactions. so I don't want to delete them permanently. Is there a way for my purpose? My previous answer should have answered this. Mark the transaction as void. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money...