Deferred Compensation Accounts

Quicken let me identify accounts that had taxable
distribution, i.e. tranfers from accounts could be
identified as taxable.
Is there any of doing this in Money 2004 Deluxe?
0
anonymous (74722)
4/17/2004 8:23:58 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

adding news account to outlook 2003
Is it possible with outlook 2003 to add news account like with outlook express? Thanks "arnololo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d00c01c3ef5b$d4caaaa0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible with outlook 2003 to add news account like > with outlook express? > > Thanks Not exactly - all versions of Outlook actually use Outlook Express for news. So that means that I need to have outlookexpress runing for my news account?? I can not check my news accout with outlook 2003? It is not very logical to have outlookexpress runing for the new...

How to set up windows mail account.
From: "fernanda fernandes" <fernandafernandes@exemplo.com.br> Subject: ola Date: Monday, March 22, 2010 3:06 PM "Maxine Hunter" <maxshunter@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eiqcKxjyKHA.5940@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > From: "fernanda fernandes" <fernandafernandes@exemplo.com.br> > Subject: ola > Date: Monday, March 22, 2010 3:06 PM > > ...

E-mail tracking resolves "To" with other accounts
When using the track in CRM function within Outlook 2003 two other accounts (not contacts but accounts) appear in the message "To" field within CRM. These other two accounts do not even have e-mail addresses associated with them. What does CRM use when populating the "To" field (Or the "from" field for that matter)? [How does it determine there is a relationship?] I checked all relationships, address books, even looked in Active Directory. Nothing makes sense. If an e-mail is created in CRM it does not populate the "To" or "From field wi...

Exchanging $ between IRA accounts
Hi, I 'd like to record the exchange of $ from one of my Roth IRA mutual funds to another Roth IRA mutual fund, within the same fund family. Money 2005 dosen't seem to have an exchange option, so I tried to set it up as a transfer. But Money thinks I'm moving from an account, not a mutual fund. Anyone know how I can work this? Both funds are in the same account. Thanks, Gary So, you have on Roth IRA account, you had one Investment and now you want to exchange that for another? Do a Sell, then a Buy. "Gary44" <gary.rose8@verizon.net> wrote in message news...

macro to eliminate repeating account numbers
Hello - I have report that shows customer account numbers and the date transactions occurred for that account. Some customers have more than one row on my spreadsheet because they have made more than one transaction. I only want to show the FIRST transaction each customer made and delete each subsequent one for each customer. Macros are fairly new to me, but what I want to do is sort the spreadsheet by account number, then transaction date (I know how to make the macro do that part) and then program the macro to delete any duplicate transaction rows per customer, leaving just that or...

Disableing exchange user account without losing the pst data file
Hello Group, I am running SBS 2003 and it has Exchange running. I am not using Exchange for email but in each client Outlook, there is an Exchange account listed in Outlook along with the pop3 account. The accounts keep conflicting and I want to remove or disable the Exchange account without loosing the data info for the Pop3 accounts. Please help. Thanks Are they configured for the same mail account? If so just remove the account you don't want. It want actually affect any data. Nue "Coyote Admin" <CoyoteAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D37...

Show USERS assigned or shared with an Account?
Is their a way to show all users that are assigned or shared with an account. I need to know the users that are assigned not the contacts! ...

Adding an account??
Just bought money 2005 Deluxe, I sign into my Passport,Money opens, I go to online acct setup, everytime the online list is unavailable and I am unable to setup my banking, investment, or any other acct. Whats up with this program In microsoft.public.money, ametty wrote: >Just bought money 2005 Deluxe, I sign into my Passport,Money opens, I go to >online acct setup, everytime the online list is unavailable and I am unable >to setup my banking, investment, or any other acct. Whats up with this >program See if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889927 ...

Problems filling data into custom field on Account form
I'm having some problems appending a value to a field by using Javascript in ONLOAD on the Account form. In a custom form I've created, however, I don't have that problem. In that form I use this simple code in ONLOAD, and it works fine: crmForm.all.fieldname.DataValue = 'TEXT'; In the Account form however, in ONLOAD I try to fill a custom field with some text using exactly the same code, but it doesn't work - the field remains empty. I have admin rights, so I guess that's not the problems. Both fields are "nvarchar>text". I hope there's a...

removing active dir role on my exchange2k3 box and rename "administrator" account
Hi, Currently, my exchange 2k3 box is also my DC, We migrated from nt4 so currently, i still have my NT 4 server machines tied up. When i finished joining all users to the new domain, I will convert my NT machines to 2k3 to serve as DC. My questions are: 1) Is it ok if I remove the DC role in my exchange box after I install a new DC machine? 2) I used the administrator account to install exchange 2003, can I rename the administrator account w/o affecting exchange? Thanks ...

sync aol email account to msft outlook
trying to sync an aol email account to microsoft outlook. just purchased the DELL Axim 3i which supports msft outlook. i'm trying to sync my aol account into outlook. i'm using the new account wizard/set-up in outlook but it is prompting me for the incoming and outgoing server names. i don't have a clue! any suggestions? On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 10:25:30 -0800, "rebecca" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >trying to sync an aol email account to microsoft outlook. >just purchased the DELL Axim 3i which supports msft >outlook. i'm tryi...

Rule Wizard puts same email is each account
Hi, At home we use the Rules Wizard because we have 5 people using the same ending address, but its different through the name i.e. karl@isp.com jon@isp.com etc. In outlook 2000 it works fine, sorts the emails into our own folders, but on Outlook 2002, it downloads the email and places it 5 times in each directory, any ideas why ? Thanks, Karl. ...

Item Account Maintenance
Can anyone tell me that data in this module is stored in which table? I cannot fint the answer in GP >> Tools >> Resource Descriptions. Thanks. stien IV00101 Account numbers, however, are not stored there. There is an index stored. This index is a link to the GL00100 table that contains the GL account number (along with matching indexes) -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "stien" wrote: > Can anyone tell me t...

how do I have all email accounts go to main inbox?
I have multiple email accounts and they are set up in outlook. The main inbox only shows one of the accounts. I have to move down to the other accounts folders to see new email in that inbox. I would like all of the new emails to go to one inbox. -- God Bless you and yours "UnionJackBell" <UnionJackBell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6B1FFFC7-40EA-49A4-B3BF-3848EA21B08D@microsoft.com... > I have multiple email accounts and they are set up in outlook. The main > inbox > only shows one of the accounts. I have to move down to the other...

Receiving duplicate emails for one account + repeated request for password
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap Have multiple email accounts in Entourage, but it only affects one. I keep receiving several duplicate emails from my work IMAP server (but only from certain contacts). In addition to the duplicate emails, Entourage keeps requesting my account password to access that account. PLEASE HELP! ...

Print GL Account Desc on PO Blank Form
Hi, I've successfully added the GL Account Number to the printed form via KB859289. The instructions for that linked a table and then in the calculated field, it did: Function_Script(RW_GetAccountNumber POP_POLine.Inventory Index) Now, I am trying to add the Account Description. There is a core function called RW_GetAccountNumDesc. I tried Function_Script(RW_GetAccountNumDesc POP_POLine.Inventory Index) but that did not work. I also tried Function_Script(RW_GetAccountNumDesc AccountNumber) where AccountNumber is the calculated field from the KB859289 article. Anyone have any sugges...

Merge Investment Accounts
I am using Microsoft Money 2005 Deluxe. I want to merge several investment accounts into one account. When I use the merge feature, I am told that the history of the investments will be kept in the original invesment account. This non-transferral of history is problematic when I want to sell a fund. Before the merge, when I sold a fund, I was told the capital gains or loss for that fund. I must keep this information. It helps me to determine my investment decisions and that is why I spent hours typing in all of my investment transactions I have made since the early 1980's. ...

AD User Account does not appear in Global Address List
Just in the last few days, new user accounts/mailboxes setup in AD are not showing up in the Global Address List. The RUS usually automatically stamps the user account Email Addresses tab with a SMTP, MS, and X.400 address, but the list is blank. The Recipient Policies haven't changed. I can manually enter the addresses into the Email Addresses tab, but the mailbox still doesn't appear in the GAL. Is there something wrong with RUS? Any ideas to troubleshoot? I have created multiple users in different OU's. I've also assigned them to different storage groups on ...

Sending mail to diferent server than my account is
When I try to send mail to account which is not on same server as my so I receive an error mail. Is there any way how to turn off this. thx. What is the error message that your receive? If it's something like "Can't connect to ...", your ISP is probably blocking your access to other mail servers. Unfortunately this has become very common nowdays :-(. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Mireli" <Mireli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:025CF84D-4605-4...

"Balance an Account" Question
When I balance some of my accounts, I need to check an empty box next to each item listed for a particular monthly period. For other accounts, the software automatically checks a group of items, and then I need to revise as required. I prefer the first method, because the second is never accurate, so that I usually start by un-checking each check items, and then re-checking as required. I cannot find a place within the account preferences which allows me to choose, or specify, which of these setups to allow. Can anyone enlighten me on this? The entries that will already have a check ma...

create separate inbox folders for 4 different accounts/addresses
I know this has been answered before, but I need REALLY simple instructions...Outlook2003, Windows XP. I have 4 different email addresses. Received mail all gets dumped into one INBOX folder. I want to have mail received for each address go into its own individual folder automatically...one business, one personal, one for my son, one special. That way I don't have to scroll through everyone else's email to pick out mine. I want to just click on "business" if I only have time to read business emails, etc. Everyone keeps talking about "rules", but I'...

Deferred Comp Account in Lifetime Planner?
I am having trouble figuring out how to put a deferred comp retirement account in Lifetime Planner. The def comp account takes pretax money out of my salary and is matched by my employer. It is a retirement account, but it is different from most in that it must be distributed at retirement. In this case in two annual installments. I beilve that LP assumes that retirement accounts are distributed last only after all taxable accounts are consumed. (unless age 70.5 comes first). Any LP experts out there? Thanks I don't think you can change the way that the LTP shows it. -- ...

Editing Advanced Find for Accounts
at the moment I cannot seach on Account Business Type within Advanced Find even though this is a field within Accounts. How can I edit the Advanced Find to add this as a search option? Thanks This a bug within the system. KB article 912061 is a solution for this problem. HTH, Frederic - Travi@ta www.traviata.be The Duke wrote: > at the moment I cannot seach on Account Business Type within Advanced Find > even though this is a field within Accounts. How can I edit the Advanced Find > to add this as a search option? > > Thanks ...

Outlook 2002
I recently moved information for 2 users from Palm Desktop to Outlook 2002. For some reason I chose an option along the way to make one of the users the default user, so the only way to change to the other user is to go to the Control Panel / Mail icon and change to the other user. I don't know how to get back to the menu in Outlook to allow me to chose the user each time I open Outlook. Does anyone know? Thank you. Control Panel->Mail Icon->Profiles->Prompt for profile. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How t...

Outllok keeps asking for Password for AOL account
I am now using Outlook 2007, but this problem exists on Outlook 2003 as well. I put all the correct settings in and then most times I can then read and send email. The problem is that I keep getting this pop up box Asking for the username and password for the server. Even though I have the correct information in, the boxes, and i checked remember password, that box still keeps popping up. Sometimes it keeps popping up continuosly. I just want it to stop. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Chaz Xaos <chazperx@yahoo.com> wrote: > Even though I have the correct infor...