Dates and balances don't change after downloads

I am using Money 2005 and I have five accounts (three bank accounts and two
credit card accounts) from which I download financial data.  Downloading
financial data gives me no problem but the balance and dates of four of the
five accounts don't change: they all sit on the same date with the time as
midnight and the balance as it was in October or November.

How do I fix this?  Salvage tells me the files are fine and I'm at a loss.

Steven
0
Horn (5)
2/11/2005 8:29:03 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Stock balance inquiry
HI, I have a customer using GP 8.0 and we help to customize a report for inventory balance. Problem is that when the customer do the remove transaction history on certain transaction, and my report balance will show wrong figure. So any one know that where GP 8.0 keep the balance figure when some transaction is removed? Thanks for advance. Regards, Chee. Try the IV00102, remember the Blank Location is the Total of all the other Locations for the Item. I wrote a similar report, and highted the field when the report used the IV00102 figure. Mick "Chee" wrote: > HI, >...

Publisher 2000 changes default font
Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have discovered fonts used by Groupwise have changed. This implies that P2000 has changed the default font somewhere - any ideas please? How do I change the fonts in GroupWise http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/searchtid.cgi?/10061270.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1be4401c45220$f2b1b4a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Having loaded Publisher 2000 onto a Win98 m/c I have > discover...

Amex download issue
1/23/2005 was the last date that my American Express credit card account downloaded into Money (2004). Prior to that it happened automatically daily. I went to the American Express website and downloaded an ofx file - named ofx.ofx - and upon clicking on it and making sure that the account matched, money reported that the info was imported correctly. But it wasn't. There are still no account register entrees past 1/23/2005 (and yes there was activity beyond that date). Any ideas would be appreciated. thx Just spoke to Amex - they are having tech issues and are aware of the...

Hot Dates
Hi, I have a Year-at-a-Glance worksheet into which users enter important dates and associated actions to be taken. I now want to use Conditional Formatting to highlight specific entries in the worksheet when their date matches today's date. The problem I have is that I need to convert data from three independent cells into a date to compare it with 'TODAY()'. The first cell (formatted as a number) carries the day, e.g. 2, 17, 23, etc. The second cell (formatted as General) carries the month, e.g. January, March, September, etc. The third cell (formatted as a num...

Multiple Account Download from One Financial Instituition
Hi, I have at one brokerage mutliple accounts (individual, joint, 401K, roll-over etc). In Money they are all separate accounts. When I connect with the brokerage I am only able to connect to one type of account (in this case retirement). How can I download multiple accounts from a brokerage (when not all have the same URL). Please email me your reply. Thanks Sandeep ...

hide/change color of selected row headings
Is it possible to hide the row heading numbers for selected rows (i.e. rows 51 and greater) for just the selected sheet? I'd like to have a color with no row heading number appear that matches the fill color I select for the adjacent cells. Secondly, any ideas as to how I can prevent the user from scolling further down than a certain point (i.e. row 51). Thanks in advance. Joe Row headings are either on or off, you can't hide some. However, you can achieve a similar effect by hiding *all* headings (Tools/Options/General) and putting the numbers 1:51 in A1:A51. to limit scro...

Insert Static Date as part of Macro
I've built a nice macro, but I want it to insert the date it is run in an empty cell within the macro's range. When working within a spreadsheet, Ctrl +; returns the system date, but I can't figure out how to put that command into a macro. The macro recorder editor shows that the system recognizes the entry as the current date, not a function that returns the current date. The now() or today() functions are both dynamic ... they change with the system date. That's not acceptable in this situation. I need to seen when the macro was run. Thanks for any help, Ralph di...

changing a name in mulit parts of a document
I am setting up a word document. This will be used as a template In this document I wish to insert the same "name" throughtout this document. Is it possible to change the name in one spot and all of the others change automatically thanks See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>...

zz report date truncation
We run only z reports at end of day. We will be running cashier shifts soon and would like to run z and zz reports the way they were intended. Is there any way to truncate the zz report date for each register without it running since the beginning of time and using a truckload of paper? Thanks in advance! This may not be the most graceful solution, but you could simply turn off your printer before 'printing' the zz report. Then manually delete all print tasks for that printer before turning it back on. The report won't print, but RMS will think it did. "TV hardwa...

change exchange name suffix
Hi We need to change our exchange server 'name' suffix. The situation is that we have a local DNS domain 'bs.si' where all our company computers and server are (Win2k srv AD) We have also external domain 'bs-group.si' that is also for delivering mail (mx record). The Exchange server name is 'posta' Now when someone connects to Exchange server from outside via port 25 it responds like '220 posta.bs.si ...', but I want that the response will be like '220 posta.bs-group.si'. So that mail that is coming from our server will be seen like that i...

Download Free ScreenSavers and Wallpapers! -
Download Free ScreenSavers and Wallpapers! - http://offr.biz/HLSCR308312GNAMAYB ...

Forwarding balance for running sum
I created this query with a running sum, which is sorted by date then by transaction number. I put this into a form for entering transactions for an investment money market account. It works very well. However, now that I have one years worth of data in there, I would like to limit the data for the form as well as for reports. As soon as I limit the data range, I loose the beginning balance. Can anybody give me an idea on how I could create a beginning balance when I select a date range or a starting date? Anne wrote: >I created this query with a running sum, which is sor...

Changing password #2
Hi, If I change a domain user's password, will that user's Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? I mean, does Active Directory share the same password with Exchange Server 2003? Thanks! Exchange never had passwords separate from domain, not even in Exchange 4-5.5 era. So you would change just one password, which belongs to AD account. Michael wrote: > Hi, > > If I change a domain user's password, will that user's > Exchange Server 2003 mailbox's pssword be changed too? > I mean, does Active Directory share the same password > w...

Historical IV Trial Balance
When running this report in Summary, I am receiving an error when trying to run with a date range. Has anyone seen this before? are you getting a duplicate error? If you are, then what you are experiencing is a bug. To fix, you will have to apply the latest service pack. Hope this helps. Rheiner "DavidInterDyn" wrote: > When running this report in Summary, I am receiving an error when trying to > run with a date range. Has anyone seen this before? I think so. I'll try that by applying SP 4 for 10.0 "Rheiner" wrote: > are you gettin...

Excel
Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to set up when I enter the data each cells on first row, it will default the date and time stamp on first row. 2nd row should have the different date and time stamp than 1st row. I put "=now()" but it create the same date and time for 80 rows. I don't want that. I want to enter each rows and each rows should be different by one minute apart but same date - June 22. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks Format A1:A79 as Custom dd-mmm-yy h:mm Select A1 Hold down CTRL Key and hit semi-colon key then <space> bar. Sti...

Date changing 2028....2029......1930???????
Hello! I have a slight problem, in my form i have a date section which is automated as 00/00/00. I use these for part of a report as a from this date to this date, if you put 010125 it will automatically change it to 01/01/2025. The thing I have found is that it is fine until you get to 010130 and then it saves it as 01/01/1930 :-/ any ideas? Thank You Jay -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200703/1 Assuming you're using XP, go to Regional Settings in the Control Panel, and click on the Customize button. Look on the...

Dynamic chart: Changing Ranges
Hi: I have a set of data, going across by months, and going down into different categories that I have to graph using stacked column charts. Since the data is going to be in the same columns, just going down a category...I'd like to know if there is a way for me to add some kind of drop-down to the chart so that users can just drop-down to CATEGORY 1, and see the chart for CATEGORY 1, without me having to build 10 different charts that i'll have to update everytime i add new data. I would appreciate any advice or feedback. Hello: Check out Jon Peltier's website. It looks ...

Leave Balance As of Date
Urgent response requested for this query. This inquiry is pertaining to ‘Annual Leave Inquiry’ screen in GP 8.0. The “Leave Balance As of Date” values are displayed incorrectly for new employees joined in 2006. Incorrect values are appearing in the Employees Leave Balance List Report as well. The Year End Leave process for the year 2006 was conducted on January 4th. The leave calculation for all the new employees is starting from this day i.e. 4th January. However, the leave entitlement value is correct. If an employee joins in May and his annual leave entitlement is 30 then it sho...

Change Opportunity Date to Quarter info
Hello, could you help me to convert MS CRM 4 Opportunity Estimate Close Date to Quarter info (and set quarter info to new field) I'll do it on field onchange function. sample : 2010.01.03 change to 2010Q1 2010.04.23 change to 2010Q2 So I need code for onchange funktion :) B.I. On 17 Gru, 15:40, "B.I." <aid...@jdjdjd.lt> wrote: > Hello, > > could you help me to convert MS CRM 4 > Opportunity Estimate Close Date to Quarter info (and set quarter info to new > field) > I'll do it on field onchange function. > sample : > > 2010.01.03 change...